Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How to Create a Sex Scandal

This series is mind-blowing. In rural Texas, three kids that are taken away from their parents and put in foster care, suddenly make revelations that they were made to dance and work at a backwoods swingers club for all the rednecks in town. They’ve been adopted by a Baptist Frau, and live in the most totalitarian county in Texas. There are lots of twists and surprises along the way, nothing is what it seems. I highly recommend watching it. Don’t even mention the other threads, because they have no replies and the OPs messed up both of them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 4, 2023 1:34 PM

I couldn’t finish it. It’s so sordid. I think headline here is that anyone who fosters dozens of kids can never be trusted.

by Anonymousreply 1June 3, 2023 5:21 PM

Margie Cantrell is a psycho cunt.

by Anonymousreply 2June 3, 2023 5:22 PM

Margie is a scary Frau. Bitch is a monster. Keep an eye out for these Qanon “Groomer” Fraus who are ready to make false allegations at the drop of a hat.

by Anonymousreply 3June 3, 2023 5:35 PM

Thanks OP. Those other threads you mention were clearly started by a DUMB GUTTER WHORE!

by Anonymousreply 4June 3, 2023 5:45 PM

Some elderly man (a reporter maybe?) assesses Cantrell is such a hilarious and seemingly apt way.

by Anonymousreply 5June 3, 2023 8:46 PM

You just know Margie hates “fags”.

by Anonymousreply 6June 4, 2023 1:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!