Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's pretend we're lazy conservative trolls on DL this weekend.

Hello fellow homosexuals. Here is a link to a conservative news outlet featuring a former Fox News personality. They're making the same right wing talking points that they always do, but I think this is really interesting and thought provoking, because I am a conservative troll and they're saying everything I already believe. What do you think of these conservative talking points? Be sure to reinforce everything I say and mirror back my exact point of view, so we give the impression that everyone on DL is a right wing conservative.

by Anonymousreply 11June 4, 2023 9:22 PM

I agree with OP! I also have no interior life whatsoever!

by Anonymousreply 1June 3, 2023 4:59 PM

[quote]Let's pretend we're

Oh, dear!

It's "Let's be..."

by Anonymousreply 2June 3, 2023 4:59 PM

Let’s be OP.

“Trans starts at birth! SUPPORT TRANS BABIES! Felch out your gangbang loads in support! Yasssssss!”

by Anonymousreply 3June 3, 2023 5:16 PM

Bingo, OP!

by Anonymousreply 4June 3, 2023 5:23 PM

No it's not, R2.

by Anonymousreply 5June 3, 2023 5:41 PM

F&F the homophobe at R3.

by Anonymousreply 6June 3, 2023 5:41 PM

R6 is all about Felching Gangbang Pride

by Anonymousreply 7June 3, 2023 5:59 PM

The libturds have destroyed Jesus by locking up US veterans for saying, “Merry Christmas!” and making Santa walk on Christmas Eve due to reindeer cruelty. Discuss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 3, 2023 7:20 PM

“You will assimilate to all the most extreme liberal beliefs or you’re a right wing Nazi! Quit Scat-shaming, Queer folks!” - OP

OP will be the first one to lead a Pedo Acceptance movement.

by Anonymousreply 9June 3, 2023 7:47 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 10June 4, 2023 11:56 AM

I'm "California! New York! REPARATIONS! Bud Light!!!!! GROOMING!!!!!!!"

Also, "I voted for Obama twice AND Hillary and even Joe, but the Pride indoctrination merchandise at Target is making me vote straight Republican in the next elections."

by Anonymousreply 11June 4, 2023 9:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!