Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What is your morning routine?

How long does it take you to really get going?

1. Wake up

2. Stay in bed for about 15 minutes thinking about stuff.

3. Pee and other stuff (if needed)

4. Check out the news and DL

5. Shower, spackle and paint

6. Check, DL, Twitter, and Tik Tok

7. Put on clothes

8. Head out.

The entire process takes about 2 hours. On days when I'm either running late or need to get out of the house quickly I can get it down to 30 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 7June 3, 2023 3:50 PM

Exactly how much spackling and painting does one person require?

by Anonymousreply 1June 3, 2023 3:02 PM

[quote]spackle and paint

Mary!

by Anonymousreply 2June 3, 2023 3:04 PM

As grandma used to say, "a little powder and a little paint makes a woman look like what she aint!"

by Anonymousreply 3June 3, 2023 3:06 PM

I often wake up in the middle of the night during the witching hour and just go with it. So I look at the time on my phone, always have to pee before anything, make coffee, turn on the TV and putter around straightening up, etc.

Sometimes I go back to bed for 1-2 hours and have wild caffeine-induced dreams and then get up and repeat most of the above before I shower and go to work. Sometimes I stay up. Although it makes me bleary to wake up that early, I am always glad I had so much quiet time for hours before having to deal with the office dramas, and I come home and go to bed very early to make up the sleep. I have been working out lately and when I do that, I always do it before work and come home and shower.

by Anonymousreply 4June 3, 2023 3:39 PM

Wake up at 6, scroll through the news, jerk off, get breakfast and log in to wfh at 7.

by Anonymousreply 5June 3, 2023 3:45 PM

Wake up usually about six. Make coffee and breakfast, take it into my study. Peruse the news and the DL for about an hour. Make a mental list of things I need to procrastinate on (my 'to-do' list). Start procrastinating about 8. Lunch at noon.

by Anonymousreply 6June 3, 2023 3:48 PM

chit, chower, chave

by Anonymousreply 7June 3, 2023 3:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!