Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"Passport Bros" are looking for 'traditional brides', not 'mail-order-brides' and score millions of Tik Tok viewers

“Passport bros” are looking for love, but not just any gal will get the entry stamp into their hearts.

Eligible bachelors in the US dubbed “passport bros” are flocking to foreign countries after ditching the American dating pool in search of love overseas — much to the disgust of women on the internet.

On TikTok, the tag #passportbros has scored more than 422 million views, featuring clips of men parading their far-flung lovers online while advertising the growing trend.

The draw of dating abroad, according to unsatisfied singletons in the US, is finding a “traditional” wife.

That is, women who are “raised to be good wives,” dress modestly and submit to their partners.

Austin Abeyta is just one of many in the brotherhood who flaunts his prowess online, fondly referring to his travels as “the adventure of a lifetime.”

Remote worker Abeyta has gone viral as the self-styled “Digital Bromad,” scoring more than 413,000 followers on TikTok, all while he travels to Colombia, Thailand, South Korea and the Philippines, allegedly in search of a blushing bride.

“A lot of women overseas are taught from a young age from their mothers and other members of their family how to treat a man and how to make their future husband happy,” the Colorado native, who is looking for a “kind” and “cooperative” partner with “a positive view on men,” told The Post.

“But in America, I think a lot of women were taught ‘Men aren’t s – – t’ or ‘I don’t need a man.’ “

In his videos, Abeyta gloats about the myriad of benefits that accompany dating overseas.

For one, men from the US are “exotic,” he claims in a TikTok post with 1.8 million views, adding that playing into the stereotype of a “rich” American will take single men far.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 3, 2023 3:15 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 3, 2023 2:53 PM

Rupert sends you his love and kisses, OP. Remind me again how this is pertinent to DL?

by Anonymousreply 2June 3, 2023 3:05 PM

R2 Everything is pertinent to DL. If I have to remind you again and again, then you need to see a doctor.

by Anonymousreply 3June 3, 2023 3:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!