Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/06/02/style/ahmad-maksoud-josef-perou-wedding.html

How Precious

by Anonymousreply 7June 3, 2023 4:06 PM

Thanks for proving you’re an idiot, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1June 3, 2023 2:27 PM

OP is dumdum.

I do love those pants, they're all sorts of awesome. The boots on the left, not so much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 3, 2023 2:29 PM

[quote]That month, when a photographer they had both worked with posted an old photo of Mr. Perou on Instagram, Mr. Maksoud was entranced.

Let me guess, that photographer was David-Simon Dayan and he's fucked them both.

by Anonymousreply 3June 3, 2023 2:34 PM

Harness outside his shirt for wedding attire?

He’s totally tatted…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 3, 2023 2:39 PM

The Minister of Silly Pants is HOT, without his stupid costume.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 3, 2023 2:41 PM

[quote]Harness outside his shirt for wedding attire?

It's all about attention and looks with these two. It's how they connected in the first place, after all.

by Anonymousreply 6June 3, 2023 2:43 PM

They both start out, like, hot. They are also both, like, stereotypes of the, like, worst gay kind, which, like, ruins it all.

The shallowness is, like, astounding. I was like, whoa!

(I'd still like to have sex with Mr. Maksoud's nose. THAT is a hot nose on a hot face. Which is pretty shallow on my part, I suppose.)

by Anonymousreply 7June 3, 2023 4:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!