Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Naill Horan's 22 step beauty regiment.

I mean ...gurl;

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 18, 2023 1:41 PM

OP here I know I spelled his first name wrong...Sorry, Niall.

by Anonymousreply 1June 3, 2023 3:14 AM

22 steps?

Clearly, Niall has been skipping most of these steps for most of his life.

by Anonymousreply 2June 3, 2023 3:16 AM

It’s all bullshit.

Pond’s Cold Cream is still superior to anything out there. When you shake an old lady’s hand and it’s super soft, it’s because that’s what she’s been using her whole life.

by Anonymousreply 3June 3, 2023 3:28 AM

I’m a Larry shipper, a Larry believer if you will.

by Anonymousreply 4June 3, 2023 3:31 AM

This cocksucker has 3 steps: shit, shower, shave

by Anonymousreply 5June 3, 2023 3:44 AM

Stop drinking, ya fat cunt.

by Anonymousreply 6June 3, 2023 3:47 AM

What is Allen Leech‘a beauty treatment?

by Anonymousreply 7June 3, 2023 4:07 AM

Nice-looking kid, but he might want to apply some of that slop more gently and try to stop stretching and pulling his skin when rubbing product into the surface. He’s 29 and very wise to use spf with his fair skin tone.

by Anonymousreply 8June 3, 2023 7:35 AM

I think there are easier ways to come out.

by Anonymousreply 9June 3, 2023 7:45 AM

Liam and Zayn are the best looking members of 1D. Niall is okay. Louis and Harry look ugly.

by Anonymousreply 10June 3, 2023 12:03 PM

Gurl. All you need is.

Retin A at night

SPF 30 or above sunscreen for daytime

Case Closed

by Anonymousreply 11June 3, 2023 2:09 PM

[quote] Liam and Zayn are the best looking members of 1D.

The Direction shipper podpeople were mostly wrong and gross and taste-free, but they had a point fantasising an early-mid 20s Liam & Zayn romantically fucking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 18, 2023 1:10 PM

Only thing that work is blade of plastic surgeon... and magic

by Anonymousreply 13June 18, 2023 1:12 PM

Yes, I had two balls on my forehead last night too. Therapeutic.

by Anonymousreply 14June 18, 2023 1:13 PM

Those freezing globe roller tools have been proven not to work as well as advertised, by estheticians and dermatologists. Improper use by consumers is even causing ice burns and the like.

A cold teaspoon out of the fridge does the same more effectively, more safely and at no cost.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 18, 2023 1:17 PM

R3 my mother and Grandmother both used Ponds until it became unavailable here!

by Anonymousreply 16June 18, 2023 1:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!