Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

ADELE completely guts the $58M mansion she bought from Stallone in pricey renovations

Adele is completely gutting the home she purchased from Sylvester Stallone ... and while she's starting over at the lavish Beverly Hills estate, one famous feature remains.

As you can see, the pricy renovations are in full swing, and the main house is getting a total transformation -- she's sheared off the whole 2nd story of the place!

Adele seems to be leaving the pool in place ... and notice the iconic Rocky statue rising up over the edge of the water, just like Sly had it when he lived there. However, she did away with the statue at the other end of the pool.

TMZ broke the story ... Adele bought the home from Sylvester last year, and she got it for a steal because it was originally listed at $110 million and then slashed to $80 million before Adele shelled out $58 mil for the estate.

That's right ... a $58 million teardown. Gotta love L.A.!

The property is one of the largest in Beverly Park, with 3.6 acres and sweeping views of the city. The gated community is riddled with celebs, and Adele is carving out her own slice of paradise.

Whenever Adele is finished putting her fingerprint on the place, ya gotta imagine it's going to be spectacular.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 3, 2023 5:43 AM

I love the pool, but get rid of those hideous statues - both of them.

by Anonymousreply 1June 3, 2023 2:19 AM

Absolutely the height of vulgarity to buy a property for $60 million just to raze it to the ground and rebuild. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 2June 3, 2023 2:22 AM

Underworked and overpaid.

by Anonymousreply 3June 3, 2023 2:29 AM

R2 My thoughts exactly. She could've donated half that money to build much needed homeless shelters and affordable homes throughout California.

by Anonymousreply 4June 3, 2023 2:30 AM

Look I’m jus haven sum fun luv!!!

by Anonymousreply 5June 3, 2023 2:32 AM

The lawn is all artificial turf. Klassy.

by Anonymousreply 6June 3, 2023 2:33 AM

With that much money, I am sure I could find a place I really liked as is. The lot could not have been that wonderful.

by Anonymousreply 7June 3, 2023 2:33 AM

Tacky Italian conversation to tacky Chav.

by Anonymousreply 8June 3, 2023 3:39 AM

Does she have taste?

by Anonymousreply 9June 3, 2023 3:48 AM

Can't wait until she gets married and divorced in short order and the house is sold so hubby gets half.

by Anonymousreply 10June 3, 2023 3:51 AM

Conversion not conversation at r8.

by Anonymousreply 11June 3, 2023 4:00 AM

Is the other statue a Botero? Stallone is a known collector of his work, which would explain he took it away with him.

by Anonymousreply 12June 3, 2023 4:06 AM

The house is at 30 Beverly Park Terrace.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 3, 2023 4:10 AM

Go easy on her: she had to move to L.A. because she can't afford London.

by Anonymousreply 14June 3, 2023 4:19 AM

She’s so basic now. As if she wasn’t before.

by Anonymousreply 15June 3, 2023 5:28 AM

Her son is hitting that age now when he's realising that one day this will all be his and that he's set for life. Must be nice.

by Anonymousreply 16June 3, 2023 5:37 AM

Why, R2? It’s not the house that was worth 60 million.

by Anonymousreply 17June 3, 2023 5:40 AM

Fuck Adele.

by Anonymousreply 18June 3, 2023 5:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!