Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Elliot Page: ‘A—hole’ A-list actor said he’d ‘f—k’ me to make me ‘realize’ I wasn’t gay

Elliot Page reveals in his new memoir, “Pageboy,” that an A-list actor once verbally assaulted him.

The incident occurred after the “Juno” star came out as gay in February 2014 but prior to his gender transition in December 2020.

“I’m going to f—k you to make you realize you aren’t gay,'” Page claims the unnamed actor told him at a birthday party in Los Angeles in 2014, according to an excerpt of a chapter aptly titled “Famous A–hole at Party,” which People obtained on Friday.

The “Umbrella Academy” star adds that the fellow celebrity, whom he describes only as an “acquaintance,” insisted, “‘You aren’t gay. That doesn’t exist. You are just afraid of men.’”

The actor allegedly told Page, “‘I’m going to f—k you to make you realize you aren’t gay.'”elliotpage/Instagram Page told the magazine that he “purposely” did not name the perpetrator, who will “hear about this and know it’s him.”

The “Hard Candy” star also writes that the duo ran into each other at a gym a few days after the inappropriate chat, and the anonymous actor allegedly clarified, “‘I don’t have a problem with gay people, I swear.’”

Page says he responded, “I think you might.”

The Oscar nominee shares that the exchange was not foreign to him because he had had “some version of that happen many times” throughout his life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 3, 2023 6:25 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 2, 2023 8:11 PM

Mel Gibson?

by Anonymousreply 2June 2, 2023 8:12 PM

I find her to be annoying. Wish she's drop out of sight. Like forever.

by Anonymousreply 3June 2, 2023 8:13 PM

R2 - Mel Gibson hasn't been A-List since the 90's.

by Anonymousreply 4June 2, 2023 8:14 PM

This never happened.

by Anonymousreply 5June 2, 2023 8:14 PM

Duh, it was Helen Lawson. She's got the biggest dick in Hollywood and Elliot missed a golden opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 6June 2, 2023 8:17 PM

The famous A-hole got one thing correct. Elliot Page is not gay.

by Anonymousreply 7June 2, 2023 8:28 PM

Ryan Gasling

by Anonymousreply 8June 2, 2023 8:53 PM

Can we have a break from posting photos of Eek Page?

by Anonymousreply 9June 2, 2023 8:54 PM

[quote] “I’m going to f—k you to make you realize you aren’t gay,'” Page claims the unnamed actor told him at a birthday party in Los Angeles in 2014, according to an excerpt of a chapter aptly titled “Famous A–hole at Party,” which People obtained on Friday.

Xir stories are always so hilariously unbelievable.

They always involve someone anonymous saying something to xim you can never, ever imagine an actual person saying (e.g., "I'm going to gay-bash you!")

by Anonymousreply 10June 2, 2023 8:56 PM

Was it Mark Ruffalo?

by Anonymousreply 11June 2, 2023 9:01 PM

My first thought too, r10.

by Anonymousreply 12June 2, 2023 9:02 PM

Jonah Hill.

by Anonymousreply 13June 2, 2023 9:07 PM

She's a liar.

by Anonymousreply 14June 2, 2023 9:08 PM

Was it Kevin Spacey?

by Anonymousreply 15June 2, 2023 9:11 PM

Leo?

by Anonymousreply 16June 2, 2023 9:21 PM

She's desperate for attention. No one cares about you girl.

by Anonymousreply 17June 2, 2023 9:23 PM

If it happened, it was probably some actor who was bombed out of his mind.

by Anonymousreply 18June 2, 2023 9:26 PM

Why does they always look so smug?

by Anonymousreply 19June 2, 2023 9:27 PM

This story and others like it epitomize the Hollywood power structure for me. Someone says such-and-such awful happened to them but won't name the guilty party. Neat trick: gain a little sympathy and some PR but never endanger your career possibilities by actually committing the ultimate act of bravery and naming the person. Because some day you may need that person. And, if true, the person now has more evidence of his(?) invincibility.

Also, the offender may say things like this as a power move. Movie people seem to love exploiting their power.

by Anonymousreply 20June 2, 2023 9:37 PM

Haley Joel Osment?

by Anonymousreply 21June 2, 2023 9:58 PM

This has Nathan Lane written all over it.

by Anonymousreply 22June 3, 2023 12:07 AM

Alan Alda?

by Anonymousreply 23June 3, 2023 12:33 AM

Billy Porter

by Anonymousreply 24June 3, 2023 12:57 AM

ANYONE wearing that creepy "Protect Trans Kids" t-shirt or even saying it infuriates me.

There is NO SUCH THING as a "trans kid"! Period.

Children only see and compare themselves to other children, and gay kids- children who will most likely grow up to be gay- are well aware they are different and it is incredibly traumatizing as most of us remember from our own childhood. Only now they have white mothers who have a great desire to have something even more special than a gay kid- a "trans" kid! They leap at the opportunity and traumatize their children by informing them that they "were born in the wrong body!" and seek the unspeakable "gender affirming care".

This is dangerous and sinister stuff and we must stop it at all costs!

by Anonymousreply 25June 3, 2023 1:19 AM

She wrote a book and she doesn't name names? No sale.

by Anonymousreply 26June 3, 2023 1:21 AM

And Elliot, being the total he-man that he's been since birth, kicked the actor's ass, right? Or at least seriously threatened to.

Because that's what real men do, and Elliot's a real man.

by Anonymousreply 27June 3, 2023 1:36 AM

Fag. And I'm the fella ta show him.

by Anonymousreply 28June 3, 2023 1:42 AM

Abe Vigoda.

by Anonymousreply 29June 3, 2023 3:31 AM

Richard Simmons!

by Anonymousreply 30June 3, 2023 3:38 AM

Hugh Jackman! He loves boning chicks.

by Anonymousreply 31June 3, 2023 3:38 AM

R26, Elliot named Kata Mara. Supposedly had an affair in 2014 when he was a she and all was right with the world. Kind of shitty to make this public in order to sell books.

by Anonymousreply 32June 3, 2023 5:41 PM

I’d imagine Pages’s lawyers ran it past Mara, and she was alright with it.

by Anonymousreply 33June 3, 2023 6:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!