Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump's lawyers can't find classified document he bragged about in recently revealed recording

Because he sold it.

"The fact that Trump’s team was unable to produce the document underscores the challenges the government has faced in trying to recover classified material that Trump took when he left the White House and in understanding the movement of government records that Trump kept."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 3, 2023 2:55 AM

It is also entirely possible that Trump's boast about having the document was empty, much like his replacement plan for the Affordable Care Act that he never produced despite declaring it was two weeks away from release for several years.

by Anonymousreply 1June 2, 2023 8:02 PM

Is it just me or is he laying on the orange especially thick lately?

by Anonymousreply 2June 2, 2023 8:03 PM

There's always something with this guy.

by Anonymousreply 3June 2, 2023 8:24 PM

grifters gonna grift

by Anonymousreply 4June 2, 2023 8:35 PM

Orange is the new guilty.

by Anonymousreply 5June 2, 2023 8:36 PM

Just once in his life, I want that piece of shit liar to be held accountable. But somehow, someway, he always seems to out maneuver everyone else. It makes me so fucking mad. If he is in the WH again, I may have to go off all media for 4 years. I'll be Amish to avoid the non stop trumptalk.

by Anonymousreply 6June 2, 2023 8:40 PM

Yes, r6, we know how pessimistic you are:

[quote]Biden will not win in 2024. All you idiots better come up with a different plan or El Cheeto will be back with a vengeance. The Dems can't even nail Trump. It's time to stop being pussies people. Please for the love of our country stop making this thing about trannies.

by Anonymousreply 7June 2, 2023 8:45 PM

R6 needs to go back on her medication.

by Anonymousreply 8June 2, 2023 10:14 PM

He probably put ketchup on it and ate it.

by Anonymousreply 9June 2, 2023 11:24 PM

Yeah, his flaunting the "TOPPIEST OF TOP SECRETS, which I'd show you if I could" is right up there with Infrastructure Week. Never happened, never will. I fear the Teflon Don is headed for some sort of invented medical crisis (He ain't looking so hot these days) that will give his fluffers (I'm looking at you Lindzybelle) convenient talking points. "That you would attack a past president who is bed ridden with pernicious impetigo shows how weaponized the DOJ has become. Lets subpoena Ronnie Jackson and let him read the WebMD listing on impetigo into the Congressional Record. And let's get real here...he probably got the impetigo from handling Hunter Biden's laptop."

I hold out no hope that Merrick Garland and Jack Smith will succeed where countless people before them have sadly failed.

by Anonymousreply 10June 2, 2023 11:26 PM

Every word out of the villain’s mouth is a lie, so that’s likely why they can’t find the “ultra secret” Iran document.

by Anonymousreply 11June 2, 2023 11:36 PM

They need to send in Seal Team 6 to check both his full diaper and his leaking prolapse.

by Anonymousreply 12June 2, 2023 11:40 PM

There is a record that this top secret document exists (it was created by the CIA) and that it was in tRump's possession the week he left office.

by Anonymousreply 13June 3, 2023 12:58 AM

Sold it to the Saudis

by Anonymousreply 14June 3, 2023 2:51 AM

[quote] "It is also entirely possible that Trump's boast about having the document was empty..."

That would be extraordinary, because he's fucked himself either way as I understand it.

by Anonymousreply 15June 3, 2023 2:55 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!