Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

OUTRAGEOUS BEHAVIOR ; UK's 'GLAMOUR' magazine cover featuring pregnant transgender man Logan Brown sparks outrage

A topless pregnant transgender man featured on the cover of Glamour U.K.’s June issue ignited a fierce reaction from online critics Thursday.

Author Logan Brown, a 27-year-old who was born female but now identifies as a transgender man, posed as the cover star of British Glamour Magazine’s digital issue celebrating Pride Month in a painted-on suit, showcasing a large baby bump.

Brown unexpectedly became pregnant with partner Bailey J Mills, a non-binary drag performer in the U.K., while taking a break from testosterone treatments due to health reasons, the fashion magazine said.

The interview, conducted, by Glamour’s Chloe Laws two weeks before Brown gave birth to a daughter, details Brown’s “accidental” pregnancy experience as a transgender man.

In her introduction, Laws wrote that Brown and Mills were thrust into the spotlight after they were subjected to “rampant transphobia” from people online who repeatedly commented that “men can’t get pregnant” on Brown’s social media posts.

“I’ve been brought up in a very close-knit family, and so to bring a baby into the world in a queer relationship is the best feeling ever,” Brown said in the interview. “I feel like we’ll be able to love and appreciate each other, and my daughter will be able to grow up knowing that she’ll always be loved and accepted for whoever she is. And I think that’s a really important thing for her to be around.”

Brown, who is writing a children’s book called “My Daddy’s Belly: The Miracle of Male Birth,” described suffering from “really bad mental health” issues as a child.

After coming out as lesbian, Brown wanted to explore an “identity of being trans” and now identifies as queer.

Brown was on a break from testosterone treatments but had “this weird feeling” about the possibility of being pregnant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 2, 2023 3:51 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 2, 2023 3:04 PM

I put the key words in my search and nothing came up. Sorry !

by Anonymousreply 2June 2, 2023 3:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!