Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jeffrey Epstein's sad last days: 10+ sex partners and a STD before he died

When Jeffrey Epstein was booked into Manhattan jail, he revealed in a health screening that he had more than 10 female sexual partners within the past five years and had been previously treated for chlamydia, according to newly-obtained documents.

The new revelations about the convicted pedophile’s sexual history were included in 4,000 pages of documents obtained Thursday by the Associated Press from the Bureau of Prisons in response to a Freedom of Information Act request.

The trove of paperwork paints a vivid picture of the disgraced billionaire’s physical and mental state, which appeared to be in decline in the weeks leading up to his suicide on August 10, 2019 at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan.

Medical records showed the 66-year-old Epstein was suffering from sleep apnea, constipation, hypertension, lower back pain and prediabetes.

Epstein was booked into the federal jail in Manhattan on July 6, 2019, on charges stemming from the sex trafficking of minors in Florida and New York.

He spent 22 hours in the jail’s general population before officials moved him to the special housing unit “due to the significant increase in media coverage and awareness of his notoriety among the inmate population,” according to the psychological reconstruction of his death.

Epstein later said he was upset about having to wear an orange jumpsuit and whined about being treated like he was a “bad guy” despite being well-behaved behind bars.

He requested a brown uniform for his near-daily visits with his lawyers.

During his first few weeks in lockup, Epstein didn’t have his sleep apnea breathing machine he used. Then, the toilet in his cell broke.

Jail officials observed in writing that Epstein was agitated and unable to sleep. He was seen sitting in the corner of his cell with his hands clamped over his ears to muffle the sound of the toilet that would not stop running.

Epstein called himself a “coward” and admitted to having trouble adapting to life behind bars. Yet he did make some efforts to improve his circumstances by signing up for Kosher meals and asking for permission to exercise outside.

Then in late July 2019, after a judge denied Epstein bail, he made a failed attempt to kill himself. He was found on the floor of his cell with a strip of bedsheet tightened around his neck, which left him with scrapes and bruises that did not require hospitalization.

Epstein was then placed on a suicide watch, followed by psychiatric observation.

In a conversation with a jail psychologist, the financier insisted he was not suicidal, saying he had a “wonderful life” and “would be crazy” to end it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38June 4, 2023 5:43 AM

I don't believe any of this cover up crap

by Anonymousreply 1June 2, 2023 3:04 PM

Slightly below average statistics for an attractive, $uccessful man.

by Anonymousreply 2June 2, 2023 3:04 PM

Just the ten dear?

by Anonymousreply 3June 2, 2023 3:21 PM

10 female sexual partners within the past five years!!!!!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 2, 2023 3:27 PM

Don't look at me. I had nothing to do with his murde....er, suicide.

by Anonymousreply 5June 2, 2023 3:28 PM

Egg shaped penis.

by Anonymousreply 6June 2, 2023 3:29 PM

It's only "sad" that he didn't die much sooner.

Unlike Donald Trump, I would never wish him or Jizzlane "well".

by Anonymousreply 7June 2, 2023 3:55 PM

R6…..you do realize, we tried to find a SINGLE example of an egg-shaped penis, and no one on DL could do it. So that’s my challenge to you.

by Anonymousreply 8June 2, 2023 4:09 PM

Slut!

by Anonymousreply 9June 2, 2023 4:37 PM

I can't imagine what an egg-shaped penis looks like ! I want pics R6

by Anonymousreply 10June 2, 2023 4:38 PM

He was mad about wearing an orange jumpsuit? What was he expecting to wear? A Marie Antoinette gown?

by Anonymousreply 11June 2, 2023 4:41 PM

Jeffrey's fine. He sends his love.

by Anonymousreply 12June 2, 2023 4:42 PM

I can't imagine what an egg-shaped penis looks like !

They're on the shorter side a bit thick but the head is small and there isn't much of a transition between the shaft and the head.

by Anonymousreply 13June 2, 2023 4:47 PM

10 partners & STDs? No surprise there.

by Anonymousreply 14June 2, 2023 5:00 PM

I listened to a podcast on his death. Can’t remember who hosted but reputable source—NYT or something similar. Anyway the reporter who followed Epstein for years for Vanity Fair tried to get stories exposing him in print several times and Grayson Carter’s nixed the sex stuff cause scared of lawsuits.

Anyway this reporter suggested she thinks the murder the Tory is valid and has reason to believe so but didn’t have enough solid evidence to release what she knew.

Was very interesting. Wish I could remember who hosted the podcast.

by Anonymousreply 15June 2, 2023 5:48 PM

This guy is still in the news? Will we ever stop talking about JE?

by Anonymousreply 16June 2, 2023 6:29 PM

Jizzlane got her comeuppance.

by Anonymousreply 17June 2, 2023 6:32 PM

Tried to contact molester Dr. Larry Nassar

Birds of a feather...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 3, 2023 12:43 AM

Nobody believes he killed himself.

by Anonymousreply 19June 3, 2023 12:47 AM

^^ I do.

by Anonymousreply 20June 3, 2023 1:52 AM

r20, me too

by Anonymousreply 21June 3, 2023 2:08 AM

[quote] "he revealed in a health screening that he had more than 10 female sexual partners within the past five years and had been previously treated for chlamydia, according to newly-obtained documents."

Amatuer. Also: ew.

by Anonymousreply 22June 3, 2023 2:11 AM

Apparently the entire population of the earth is pre-diabetic.

😬😬😬😬😬 🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣

by Anonymousreply 23June 3, 2023 2:22 AM

[quote] "Amatuer"

Whoops!

*Amateur

by Anonymousreply 24June 3, 2023 3:02 AM

A STD after 10 partners? That sounds reckless.

by Anonymousreply 25June 3, 2023 3:49 AM

I am in the minority, but I believe he did commit suicide. He was a malignant narcissist and was cornered. After figuring out the lackadaisical policies in the jail he got out the only way he could. After changing ihis will he simply waited for the opportunity and offed himself 2 days later.

by Anonymousreply 26June 3, 2023 2:21 PM

‘Coward’ Jeffrey Epstein made a fake phone call to dead mother and dealt with broken toilet weeks before suicide: docs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 3, 2023 2:40 PM

10 +????? Amateur!!!!

by Anonymousreply 28June 3, 2023 2:54 PM

A broken toilet? Did he get poo on his shoes

by Anonymousreply 29June 3, 2023 6:01 PM

Very classy guy

by Anonymousreply 30June 3, 2023 6:25 PM

I HAD a sketch of his egg dick on my last phone that I posted in one of the numerous Epstein threads back in 2019.

The sketch was from a Florida police report one of the girls he raped drew. He was later asked about it under oath. The recording WAS out there on the interwebs four years ago but it may have been scrubbed by now.

It looked like an egg on a teaspoon where the egg is the head and the spoon the shaft.

Allegedly, this was from sort of injections or penis pump or some other “dick enhancement” botched method. Allegedly.

by Anonymousreply 31June 3, 2023 6:43 PM

I remember when my beautiful muscled (and supposedly straight) friend 'Kevin' used to sit on his bed naked and use a penis pump. He already had a thick long shaft, but the pump did make the head look bulbous.

by Anonymousreply 32June 3, 2023 6:49 PM

10 isn’t that much in 5 years

by Anonymousreply 33June 3, 2023 8:37 PM

It was 10 OR MORE partners, not 10 exactly

by Anonymousreply 34June 3, 2023 8:49 PM

Jesus Christ, I had ten different sexual partners in the last WEEK.

by Anonymousreply 35June 3, 2023 8:54 PM

If he had an egg-shaped penis then he probably had penis-enhancement procedures done (they rarely look authentic). He wouldn't want it to get around that he was a tinymeat; hookers are terrible gossips.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36June 3, 2023 8:55 PM

Regarding the headline, that was the least of Epstein's problems!

by Anonymousreply 37June 3, 2023 8:58 PM

Better than a mushroom-shaped penis

by Anonymousreply 38June 4, 2023 5:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!