Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Phillip Schofield shock tell-all interview

Schofield detailed the situation with the runner/assistant who he had an affair with.

He said he met the runner when he was 15 when he was invited to open a drama school, and at that point a photo with him was taken. Schofield was asked to follow him on Twitter and the runner was given work experience when he was 19, above the age of consent.

A relationship began a few weeks later and Schofield stressed it was always “consensual.”

“He had been working at the show for a few months and we’d become mates,” said Schofield. “Then in my dressing room one day, something happened,” he added, referring to a time when the man was 20.

Schofield said this happened “four or five times over the next few months,” adding: “Obviously I will regret this for me and him forever, mostly him."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 17, 2024 10:54 PM

Okay, help me out here. What is the problem? Why is this a big deal?

The other person was 19. That is above Britain's age of consent.

[quote]...when he was 19, above the age of consent. A relationship began a few weeks later and Schofield stressed it was always “consensual.”

I don't always go there immediately, but this one really does reek of homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 1June 2, 2023 3:13 PM

The problem is that he was in regular contact with MM well before he was 16, no matter how you dress it up it looks like grooming.

by Anonymousreply 2June 2, 2023 4:21 PM

Phillip Schofield uses that sad excuse "I was struggling with my sexuality". Oh please, at his age!!!!! So what if the twink was legal. The entire story is YUCK. It's a pity he didn't say - "yeah I fucked and he was hot young hole! Jealous?"

by Anonymousreply 3June 2, 2023 4:25 PM

Just because he is gay it doesn’t mean he is beyond reproach. Many people in the UK are more concerned with the way Schofield behaved at work, carrying on an affair and trying to promote his boyfriend’s TV career. Then when it ended, the young man was forced out of his job and moved to Loose Women, displacing the person who had that job. There are also allegations that the young man was paid off by ITV to keep quiet. If true, it’s an unholy mess, and heads will roll.

by Anonymousreply 4June 2, 2023 4:40 PM

"I did not have sexual relations with that boy..." 🙄

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 2, 2023 5:26 PM

DL logic

If you have sex with someone that does not have gray hair, you are a pedophile

by Anonymousreply 6June 2, 2023 5:38 PM

The British media keeps running with “The Lied to Us!” about the hosts being friends. Britain is full of crybaby dingbats. That’s why the state controls their media and people call Ofcom the minute they’re offended and investigations start. It’s a nanny state run by a bunch of wimps.

by Anonymousreply 7June 2, 2023 5:50 PM

[quote] Many people in the UK are more concerned with the way Schofield behaved at work, carrying on an affair and trying to promote his boyfriend’s TV career.

Because they have no lives. Britain is more uptight than the U.S. when it comes up sex.

by Anonymousreply 8June 2, 2023 5:51 PM

[quote] So what if the twink was legal.

It means everything, frau. It’s none of your damn business.

by Anonymousreply 9June 2, 2023 5:52 PM

I live in England and can't for the life of me work out why it's such a fucking big deal. It's like a fucking witch hunt. Philip looks like a ghost now. Married men do this all the time - the young man was legal and that's all that matters.

And it seems Philip wasn't liked by a lot of people and they've all come out to stick the knife in. So, he was unpopular. Is that such a sin? I've never hated The Daily Mail as many do - but the way they're assassinating him is hideous. Endless articles and in-depth interviews with a few spastic people who were jealous of his career and position.

by Anonymousreply 10June 2, 2023 6:08 PM

R8, is that right? The US is the only country to reverse the right to legal abortion. I would say that is pretty uptight.

by Anonymousreply 11June 3, 2023 6:05 AM

So who blew who in the dressing room?

by Anonymousreply 12June 3, 2023 12:55 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 17, 2024 10:39 PM

A gagging clause…..stop!

by Anonymousreply 14February 17, 2024 10:50 PM

Who is this person?

by Anonymousreply 15February 17, 2024 10:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!