Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Which of these famous actors do you think would be best in bed?

Just these four. Talk about the young and old version.

Brad Pitt.

Johnny Depp.

Keanu Reeves.

Tom Cruise

Who do you think has the highest sexual body count?

by Anonymousreply 36June 9, 2023 3:57 PM

Tammy

by Anonymousreply 1June 2, 2023 11:00 AM

Probably none of them. Guys that beautiful don't have to bother.

by Anonymousreply 2June 2, 2023 11:03 AM

Not Keanu. He's too zen. Johnny looked wild in his youth, so probably him.

by Anonymousreply 3June 2, 2023 11:27 AM

I'm going with:

1. Brad Pitt

2. Keanu (I love sensitive types)

by Anonymousreply 4June 2, 2023 11:28 AM

Put me in a bedroom with Tom Cruise and you'd be peeling me off the ceiling!

by Anonymousreply 5June 2, 2023 11:41 AM

Honestly, I wouldn't expect any of them to be very well hung, though I could be wrong. The only one I would have wanted to fool around with would have been the version of Tammy Cruise from around forty years ago. He was ridiculously hot back then, had a nice ass, and I figure he wouldn't have gotten where he is if he didn't know how to fuck like a champ.

by Anonymousreply 6June 2, 2023 11:48 AM

Brad Pitt by a landslide. Also, Brad still has swag at 60 years old

by Anonymousreply 7June 2, 2023 11:54 AM

OP- There are NO heterosexuals on that list.

by Anonymousreply 8June 2, 2023 11:57 AM

I bet Cruise would squirm wonderfully on my dick.

by Anonymousreply 9June 2, 2023 12:01 PM

Without a question, Keanu. He is the only one who’s not totally selfish in the entire bunch. Brad would be drunk, Johnny would be wasted, Tom would be shouting out to Xenu and all of them would spend the whole time looking in the mirror.

Brad at some point must have had some prowess to snag Angelina away from Billy Bob who was clearly dicking her down to beyond satisfaction. But I think he boozed them away.

by Anonymousreply 10June 2, 2023 12:03 PM

*boozed THAT away, that is

by Anonymousreply 11June 2, 2023 12:04 PM

Do you refer to them having homo sex??? The only one who might possible be into men and comfortable about it would be Reeves so I pick him. And I think he's BI leaning straight. If Cruise is into men, he would still be a terrible lay because he's a control freak. The other two don't fuck men.

by Anonymousreply 12June 2, 2023 12:06 PM

Billy Bob Thornton's 3rd or 4th wife publicly stated he has a gigantic penis.

by Anonymousreply 13June 2, 2023 12:25 PM

I’ll take Armie Hammer. I enjoy being eaten.

by Anonymousreply 14June 2, 2023 12:27 PM

OK now R14 , if you're going to bring Armie in to it, I'd prefer him over the others myself! He said he wanted to Dom a guy. I like being Dominated. Plus, there would be the added danger of him bringing in the conventional meaning of "spit-roasted".

I wonder why Armie didn't try to eat Henry Cavill when he was in a binge phase? Cavill tends to get very plump.

by Anonymousreply 15June 2, 2023 12:45 PM

I don't care who's best but I'd give ten years of my life to fuck Keanu c. 1990..

by Anonymousreply 16June 2, 2023 1:43 PM

Brad Pitt - the most experienced, without a single doubt. He has fucked ANYTHING that walks, and I literally mean ANYTHING.

Johnny Depp - with the exception of desperate junkies, gold-digging has-beens like Vanessa Paradis and crazy social climbers like Amber Turd, I doubt that anyone would ever want to have anything to do with Mister Limp Crusty.

Keanu Reeves - he's probably fucked every male producer and casting agent on the planet, but he ONLY has relationships with women. He doesn't mix work with romance.

Tom Cruise - he's so deep in the closet, that at this point it's likely he only sleeps with Aslan the talking lion... And David Miscavige, of course.

by Anonymousreply 17June 2, 2023 2:16 PM

It should be a poll.

by Anonymousreply 18June 2, 2023 2:20 PM

Keanu. Still waters run deep.

by Anonymousreply 19June 2, 2023 2:41 PM

R19 so does his dick I bet

by Anonymousreply 20June 2, 2023 2:49 PM

Keanu I guess. Johnny is likely impotent, Brad might be traumatised from Angelina's kinks and Tom is.. well

by Anonymousreply 21June 2, 2023 3:14 PM

r17 is Vanessa really a gold-digging hasbeen?

by Anonymousreply 22June 2, 2023 4:07 PM

It's Keanu, I have known him since the late 90's. One of the nicest men I met in Hollywood, and one the smartest men I know.

by Anonymousreply 23June 2, 2023 4:18 PM

R23, it's me Phillywhore. I forget to use my name

Got to thinking about Johnny Utal fucking me like an animal instead of that Lori Petty WHORE.

by Anonymousreply 24June 2, 2023 4:27 PM

He wasn't on the list, but I bet Ben Affleck is a fucking carnival ride in the sack. Big dick aside, I bet he does everything, before he even gets to sticking it in you.

by Anonymousreply 25June 2, 2023 4:29 PM

Not great choices, but here's my ranking.

1. Brad Pitt. As stated, he's had the most experience. Seems sensual and like he'd care about pleasing a partner. Not a pillow princess. Super-athletic and all over the place? No. But best of the bunch.

2. Keanu Reeves. Seems unselfish (relatively), as stated. Also seems awkward, though, like you'd have to tell him exactly how to get you off. He wouldn't blow your mind with his knowledge of the body.

3. Tom Cruise. Seems like a sex for procreation guy. But he also seems like he might not want to be half-assed (no pun intended) about any endeavor.

4. Johnny Depp. As stated, probably impotent. Would probably enjoy a drinking / drug companion more than a sexual companion. Gotta be young (20s, early 30s) and very good-looking, though.

by Anonymousreply 26June 2, 2023 4:29 PM

R25 This is known. How else do y’all think he got J-Lo back?

by Anonymousreply 27June 2, 2023 4:32 PM

R17, Vanessa Paradis has only had big hits in France both as an actress and a singer. In fact, she is one of those people who are more famous just for being famous, than anything else. As an actress her films do OK and her albums sell somewhat, but as a singer she's consistently missed the SNICOP Top 40 between 1992 and 2011 (yes, it took her 19 years to have a sizeable hit single, and she hasn't reached the top of the charts ever since).

If she hadn't consistently fucked increasingly famous men (Florent Pagny, Lenny Kravitz, Johnny Depp), she'd have been downgraded to the the celebrity world's F-list a long time ago.

by Anonymousreply 28June 2, 2023 5:36 PM

Woops! Sorry R22, my reply at R28 was meant for you.

by Anonymousreply 29June 2, 2023 5:36 PM

So long as he didn’t talk about his religion, I’d fuck Tom Cruise any day. Still hot in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 30June 2, 2023 9:59 PM

Johnny once bragged about having sex with Kate Moss in every room of the Chateau Marmont.

by Anonymousreply 31June 2, 2023 11:50 PM

Have any of you seen Depp’s teeth…Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 32June 2, 2023 11:56 PM

Keanu out of this paltry list.

by Anonymousreply 33June 3, 2023 12:15 AM

R30 I'd gronk him into leaving the "church"

by Anonymousreply 34June 3, 2023 3:50 PM

Tom Cruise looks the cleanest.

by Anonymousreply 35June 3, 2023 5:35 PM

Depp, because it's his birthday.

by Anonymousreply 36June 9, 2023 3:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!