Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Marjorie Pipe bomb Greene makes video calling out for the FBI to arrest the DC pipe bomber.

It's like a letter from Mitt Romney the Zodiac Killer. Bitch, we know you did it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26August 4, 2023 1:09 PM

The pipe bomber also looks like Mike Flynn and ziptie guy Eric Munchel.

by Anonymousreply 1June 1, 2023 6:13 PM

Looks like she finally got some Olaplex

by Anonymousreply 2June 1, 2023 6:13 PM

Really? Are there videos comparing the two, R1?

by Anonymousreply 3June 1, 2023 6:33 PM

How'd she get rid of those crevices on her face? Filler or filter?

by Anonymousreply 4June 2, 2023 12:50 AM

Sandblaster, R4

by Anonymousreply 5June 2, 2023 12:57 AM

Is she warning the pipe bomber the FBI knows who they are? Or did Don Jr share his party stash and she feels the urge to address that over half of America thinks she's the pipe bomber?

Either way she just called the FBI corrupt and inept so they must be doing something right. It's a shame that doesn't involve hauling her scrotal-skinned self to jail where we won't have to see or hear from her, anymore.

by Anonymousreply 6June 2, 2023 1:06 AM

It's weird. Like BTK writing to the cops

by Anonymousreply 7June 2, 2023 1:50 AM

Spackle.

by Anonymousreply 8June 2, 2023 2:02 AM

"...Marjorie Taylor Greene, who promised multiple times that she, along with McCarthy would release all the Jan 6th tapes to multiple media organizations, has now took an abrupt turn. She now blames George Soros for why the tapes won't be released.

"If we release all the J6 tapes widely for the public, we would endanger many Americans who were simply standing on the Capitol grounds, maybe never even walked through the Capitol or committed any crimes. Soros groups dox these people then give their information to the FBI."

Why am I not surprised that she's blaming Soros for the reason why she lied to the American public after the House selectively released the video to Fox News to spread an out-of-context narrative."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 4, 2023 1:34 AM

I guess they found the opposite of what they hoped they would in those tapes.

by Anonymousreply 10June 4, 2023 1:37 AM

Every time I see her anywhere, regardless of what she's doing or saying, I have an overwhelming urge to punch her in the face.

She should send the FBI taunting letters in code and dare them to come get her.

by Anonymousreply 11June 4, 2023 1:39 AM

Why'd she ask Trump for a pardon?

by Anonymousreply 12June 4, 2023 1:56 AM

She farted, r12?

by Anonymousreply 13June 4, 2023 2:01 AM

R12 for her part in organizing an insurrection.

by Anonymousreply 14June 4, 2023 2:16 AM

The bomber is clearly her newly estranged hubby

by Anonymousreply 15June 4, 2023 2:46 AM

I bet she is shitting herself about now.

by Anonymousreply 16August 3, 2023 7:00 AM

[quote] Either way she just called the FBI corrupt and inept so they must be doing something right.

Reading that I smile when I recall how datalounge was flooded with posts calling the FBI corrupt and demanding Comey be fired for getting in Hillary's way.

by Anonymousreply 17August 3, 2023 7:08 AM

[quote] I bet she is shitting herself about now.

Why now in particular?

by Anonymousreply 18August 3, 2023 7:11 AM

Oh my dear Majorie, your days are numbered.

by Anonymousreply 19August 3, 2023 7:15 AM

African support of Russia also seems to be prevalent in Niger and was part of the impetus for the recent coup.

by Anonymousreply 20August 3, 2023 7:17 AM

We’ll see how Russia tucks them in at night…

by Anonymousreply 21August 3, 2023 7:20 AM

MTG is projecting.

by Anonymousreply 22August 3, 2023 7:24 AM

Maybe today will be the day we get to see this scrotal-skinned hag get busted by the feds.

by Anonymousreply 23August 3, 2023 11:00 AM

I think she's trying to get ahead of the story that's coming out on her being the pipe bomber.

by Anonymousreply 24August 4, 2023 2:27 AM

The bomber also looks like Bobert

by Anonymousreply 25August 4, 2023 2:32 AM

Marjie has a very unique one arm swinging gait. They say the way you walk is one of the most telltale identifiers

by Anonymousreply 26August 4, 2023 1:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!