Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Britney Spears Will Allow Sons to Move to Hawaii with Kevin Federline

Britney Spears has agreed to Kevin Federline's request to move with their sons.

The singer has "consented" to her children Sean Preston, 17, and Jayden James, 16, moving to Hawaii with their father, Federline's attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan tells PEOPLE.

"It's an opportunity for Kevin and his wife, and the boys are ready to get away from the L.A. microscope," he says.

A source confirms to PEOPLE that the former dancer, 45, first reached out to his ex-wife, 41, earlier this month for permission to move. "Britney has always faithfully supported her children and wants them to be happy," says the source.

The boys, who reside with Federline, will move with their dad, wife Victoria Prince, and their two children — Peyton, 8, and Jordan, 11. Federline cites additional professional opportunities for himself as a result of the move and a job offer for Prince from a Hawaiian university.

The move is set to occur during the summer, with Preston graduating before it transpires. Jayden is able to finish his final year of high school remotely.

In a revealing interview with The Daily Mail in September, Jayden discussed his and his brother's mixed feelings about their relationship with their mom.

While things are complicated, Jayden said, "I 100 percent think this can be fixed."

"It's just going to take a lot of time and effort. I just want her to get better mentally," he continued. "When she gets better I really want to see her again."

Speaking directly to his mom, Jayden said, "I love you a lot, I hope for the best for you. Maybe one day we can sit down like this and talk again."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78June 8, 2023 11:49 PM

Hey kids, where do you think 🤔 all the money comes from?

by Anonymousreply 1June 1, 2023 11:48 AM

Kevin Federline is far from perfect, but he has managed to raise those two boys and they seem half way decent. I guess it's a question of degrees, right? Because staying with Britney would have been a disaster for everyone. I remember when her parents arranged for Kevin to take the boys, and yes he demanded money, and she had it to give. She was a huge celebrity, a rock star, and she had the money. But whatever. He did his job as a father. He could have taken the money gone off the deep end and snorted it away or whatever. So The Spears family paid him to raise his kids. And he did. All those simple minded "Free Britney" people were full of shit. Britney is mentally ill. It's not something she will recover from. She needs to be on meds and in therapy for the rest of her life. It is way more difficult because she is an adult and the law makes it harder than when she was a minor. But for years her parents, especially her father made sure she got the care she needed and got well enough to start performing, bringing in some money. Britney has always been very difficult even as a child Mousketeer.

by Anonymousreply 2June 1, 2023 12:26 PM

Honestly Britney gets a lot of sympathy because she's white, rich, attractive and blonde. If she was black, people would be calling her "ghetto", a "bird" and "trashy" like they do towards mentally ill black women from lower class homes. Hell if she was poor and unattractive, she'd be called "white trash" or a "Karen." So this is an example class, white and beauty privilege. I agree we need sympathy for the mentally ill but we ignore a large portion of them in favor of defending a wealthy celebrity who is protected and sheltered and isn't forced to work for a living. She stopped working in 2017, hanging out with her hot fiance now husband and was vacationing and driving all the time yet was "oppressed." The double standards aren't fixing a serious issue in America.

by Anonymousreply 3June 1, 2023 1:35 PM

Kevin was just in the news for not paying his kids tuition. He’s a bum.

by Anonymousreply 4June 1, 2023 1:41 PM

Kevin is trash but Britney chose to procreate with this man who was ambitionless and made pennies compared to her. Plus he was already a baby daddy. Like I said, if she wasn't Britney Spears, she'd be called a hoochie, a homewrecker or a trifling hoe. She gets a pass for everything.

by Anonymousreply 5June 1, 2023 2:04 PM

[quote].She needs to be on meds and in therapy for the rest of her life.

Like half the U.S. population?

It says Federline is moving there for his wife's job. Still living off women I see. I feel sorry for the kids with these 2 role models but moving to Hawaii as teenagers is not a big deal. Britney is at lease aware enough to recognize that.

by Anonymousreply 6June 1, 2023 2:28 PM

Those kids would be better by themselves.

I mean, Britney, Kevin, James, Lynne... how can't this end up in tears?

Maybe Jamie Lynn, yes, she gave birth at 16, but she seems adjusted. There was that ATV accident, but her daughter was at Jamie's house.

by Anonymousreply 7June 1, 2023 2:40 PM

Newsflash: Britney is trash too. She is not talented, she’s entertaining. All these Yasss Kweens pretending she’s a modern Mozart are insane as her.

by Anonymousreply 8June 1, 2023 2:46 PM

[quote] So this is an example class, white and beauty privilege

Wow, somehow you managed to make this about some SJW bullshit within 3 replies. That must be a new world record.

by Anonymousreply 9June 1, 2023 2:48 PM

R9 Keep it up and pretend people would give a shit about Britney if she wasn't conventionally attractive, white, rich and famous. Let's live in the real world and accept our society isn't equal. It's not SJW bullshit, it's common sense.

by Anonymousreply 10June 1, 2023 2:52 PM

[quote]Federline cites additional professional opportunities for himself as a result of the move

This is the only part I'm interested in.

What does he do? What opportunities are there going to be specifically in Hawaii for him?

by Anonymousreply 11June 1, 2023 2:57 PM

I agree with R8!!! Definitely trash and always has been. And she is very limited talent-wise. Very limited. She was a tempermental spoiled brat during her Disney years and resented Christina. She was obsessed with Justin timberlake for a long time. Yes they dated, but he dodged a bullet when he got away from her. She was sexually precocious at a young age. Britney did a better job as a dancer than as a singer, but with all the technology they made it work. Britney has been a hot mess for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 12June 1, 2023 3:02 PM

Has she ever addressed the pozzy puss rumors?

by Anonymousreply 13June 1, 2023 3:04 PM

Hey kids, who do you think is footing the bill for your 50 year Hawaiian 🌺 Vacation?

by Anonymousreply 14June 1, 2023 3:09 PM

Like she can stop them?

by Anonymousreply 15June 1, 2023 3:10 PM

Hush, Just Stop! There’s nothing you can do or say!

by Anonymousreply 16June 1, 2023 3:34 PM

Kevin isn’t getting a job in Hawaii- his current baby mama is! Hahahahaah

by Anonymousreply 17June 1, 2023 3:58 PM

Does kfed get paid from the pot company Cookies? He and his kids are ALWAYS swathed in their promo T-shirt’s and hoodies.

by Anonymousreply 18June 1, 2023 3:59 PM

[quote] Kevin was just in the news for not paying his kids tuition. He’s a bum.

What he lacks in money, he makes up for with his big DICK.

These women are dickmatized by him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 1, 2023 4:20 PM

There’s some good dick up under this gut!

by Anonymousreply 20June 1, 2023 4:34 PM

Good. The further away from her attention whoring and desperate dancing/posing/strutting/stripping/baring her tits, the better for them.

Say all you want about Kevin, he at least seems sane, mellow and a caring, concerned father. Yup, he gets stoned often I'm sure. Yup, he's not much of a workhorse. Yup, he's gotten fat. Yup, he seems to be riding on the coattails of his current and past wives.

His kids seem well-adjusted, non-delinquent, happy, well-adjusted and want to get away from the Circus their mom always seems to create. He seems to have done something right.

by Anonymousreply 21June 1, 2023 5:59 PM

I for sure think Keven talks openly and respectfully with their boys about their mom, in a reasonable and caring fashion. What I've heard come out of the boys' mouths directly of late has been very reasonable and kind, sober and mature.

And K-Fed probably just has a really good time being a dad. He's obviously not stressed out about being the breadwinner so he can really immerse himself in his dad role. Creating a normal family culture. Playing video games, doing cookouts, helping with homework, taking kids to sports practice, encouraging friends to come hang out, lots of happy kids running around everywhere. Just a nice, normal, grounded, predictable lifestyle.

His wife must be a saint. She seems nice.

by Anonymousreply 22June 1, 2023 6:09 PM

Yeah, ok.

by Anonymousreply 23June 1, 2023 7:05 PM

Britney's sweet and naive persona was all an act. She had to adopt a "good Southern Christian girl" image to be marketed to young kids and teens despite being hypersexualized. Lynne Spears spoiled tea that Britney was rebellious and promiscuous even as a young teenager. There's stories of her being a party girl and unprofessional during her days in the Lou Pearlman-managed girl group Innosense which she got kicked out of. She caught the attention though of record execs though who liked her look and perhaps felt due to her unsophisticated background and desire for fame, she could be easily melded into the next big pop princess. She was always attention-seeking and had a mean streak. Not that she deserved to be used as an ATM by her family and her meltdown to be the center of a media circus. But she's not this purehearted maiden, some dans believe her to be. Not everything she did can be blamed on her mental illness but rather being hyped up, spoiled and indulged her whole life. Think of her as a dance girl or pageant girl, Lynne as that super competitive stage mom who pushed her daughter hard and then overindulged and coddled her to alleviate the guilt.

by Anonymousreply 24June 1, 2023 7:09 PM

*spilled

by Anonymousreply 25June 1, 2023 7:12 PM

Yeah, ok yourself dumb cunt at R23

[quote] "I 100% think it can be fixed, of course. It's just going to take a lot of time and effort," Jayden said. "I just want her to get better mentally," he continues. "When she gets better I really want to see her again."

[quote]"Maybe the conservatorship did go [on] for a little too long -- probably why my mom was very angry about the whole situation because she felt as if she was working for too long, which I personally think yeah, she was."

[quote]"It's almost like she has to post something on Instagram to get attention," he said. "This has gone on for years and years and years, and there's a high chance that this is never going to really stop, but I'm hoping for me, maybe she will."

[quote]Jayden called the home that he shares with brother Sean and father Kevin a "safe place" for him to "process all the emotional trauma that we've been through."

[quote]Speaking directly to his mom, Jayden says, "I love you a lot, I hope for the best for you. Maybe one day we can sit down like this and talk again."

Sounds pretty grounded, thoughtful and reasonable for a teenage boy to me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26June 1, 2023 7:12 PM

Ok K-fed.

by Anonymousreply 27June 1, 2023 7:13 PM

Britney also has a history of lying. People need to take things she say with a grain of salt. She's not any more credible than Azealia Banks.

by Anonymousreply 28June 1, 2023 7:16 PM

I wish I was moving to Hawaii, R27

by Anonymousreply 29June 1, 2023 7:22 PM

[quote] His kids seem well-adjusted, non-delinquent, happy, well-adjusted and want to get away from the Circus their mom always seems to create. He seems to have done something right.

Plus we know that Kevin makes sure that his boys go to private school.

Even though he doesn't pay their tuition!

by Anonymousreply 30June 1, 2023 7:24 PM

Everyone has said it before and everyone will continue to say it:

You know Britney must be a complete trainwreck if Kevin Federline is considered the responsibile parent and is given full custodial custody of their children.

by Anonymousreply 31June 1, 2023 7:36 PM

Look. When Britney had her famous melt down, and her father went to court to become her legal guardian, her parents sort of told Kevin he had to take the kids. And he said, whoa, just a minute. He was broke on his ass and there would have been no way he could have done it with anything resembling stability for them, if he did not get child support from them.

by Anonymousreply 32June 1, 2023 7:39 PM

Looking back all those years ago when she first hooked up with and married K-fed, none of us would have suspected that he'd turn out to be the "good" parent. It's probably for the best that they get out of Los Angeles and go to Hawaii. I'm not hearing anything about college plans for either of these boys, which is no surprise.

Poor Brit-brit, she's in my Dead Pool and I'll bet she pays off soon.

by Anonymousreply 33June 1, 2023 7:59 PM

[quote]Honestly Britney gets a lot of sympathy because she's white, rich, attractive and blonde. If she was black, people would be calling her "ghetto", a "bird" and "trashy" like they do towards mentally ill black women from lower class homes.

Britney has been called white trash from Bumfucke forever. Where have you been?

by Anonymousreply 34June 1, 2023 8:02 PM

I am still mystified at how Britney Spears became such a huge star and how she lasted so long in the pop game. She made Debbie Gibson look like a musical genius.

by Anonymousreply 35June 1, 2023 8:04 PM

R35, in the immortal words of George Michael, "when you shake your ass they notice fast, some mistakes were built to last."

by Anonymousreply 36June 1, 2023 8:07 PM

Damn I wish I could move to Hawaii.

by Anonymousreply 37June 1, 2023 8:09 PM

The sons are 16 and 17. The child support will be ending in less than 2 years. Unless they have some kind of agreement that extends past age 18.

Hawaii is expensive and it looks only 1 parent has a job. I think they'll move back when the child support stops.

by Anonymousreply 38June 1, 2023 8:12 PM

Hopefully Kevin put money in a trust fund for them. I doubt it but hopefully he would do so.

by Anonymousreply 39June 1, 2023 8:23 PM

There are probably aspects of the divorce settlement that includes some sort of payout for having taken responsibility for the kids since Britney was not capable of doing so.

Even if Kevin isn't that bright, his lawyers would be idiots not to have figured out some contingency plan based on the idea that he "gave up his career" or something to raise the kids, so is entitled to a payout.

There's not way the gravy train stops just because the kids turn 18.

by Anonymousreply 40June 1, 2023 8:42 PM

Welp, now it’s clear why the sudden need to move to Hawaii. Looks like Kevin has outgrifted dumb Britney again:

[quote]It has been noted that Hawaii is the only state where child support is ordered for children up to 23 years old, so long as they are enrolled in full-time education at a college or university, a vocational school, or a trade school.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41June 3, 2023 11:47 AM

Lol good find, R41!

Point, Kevin.

by Anonymousreply 42June 3, 2023 11:48 AM

But their divorce was granted I assume in Los Angeles not Hawaii.

by Anonymousreply 43June 3, 2023 12:41 PM

Wait till they see the cost of feeding a family of six in Hawaii. Gas is $4.39+ a gallon. I doubt a university women's volleyball coach salary will cover the family's cost of living.

by Anonymousreply 44June 3, 2023 2:13 PM

I'm gonna miss my boys, but on a more positive note:

[quote] Subí de peso, pero al menos ahora tengo culo y lo puedo mover todo el día!

Tranlation? I gained weight, but at least now I have an ass and I can move it all day!

PS My Cooter's still itchin', ya'all!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45June 4, 2023 2:59 AM

r44 - where do YOU live? Here in Northern California, gas is $4.85-5.09 a gallon. $4.39 a gallon would be a WELCOME change.

Also, speaking from someone born in Hawaii and who has visited family who live over there, eating a lot isn't at the top of the list when it's humid as fuck outside.

by Anonymousreply 46June 4, 2023 3:22 AM

It's funny how her stans are angry at Britney having to pay child support. Bitch gave birth to two sons and is the higher earner. She's unfit for custody. Thus she has to pay child support. That's how it goes. It's not about being "fair" to Britney. It's about her children and their well-being. Kevin raised those boys and was the only stable force in their lives. Britney also doesn't care about her sons. She's all about Sam and having another baby. If she cared about them, she'd try to rebuild a relationship with them privately and have them move in with her. Instead she bashed them online like a child. Nobody considers maybe Britney pushed her sons away and they are close to their father and his family and don't want much to do with Britney or her side of the family. When you're an absent and neglectful mother (no matter how mentally ill you are), that's going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 47June 4, 2023 1:12 PM

It really is mind boggling that Britney Spears, of all freaking people, gets this damn much attention. She seems like such a non-entity in the greater scheme of entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 48June 4, 2023 1:20 PM

R48 people consider her to be a train wreck. That’s the reason for the attention. It’s not about talent.

by Anonymousreply 49June 4, 2023 2:01 PM

People are speculating that he is moving to Hawaii because the child support laws extend the age of support beyond 18 years old, meaning if they set up residence he can sue for an extension of child support for the two kids. His meal tickets are aging out of the system.

by Anonymousreply 50June 4, 2023 2:12 PM

R50 Yes, the people before you in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 51June 4, 2023 2:24 PM

r51 I read it in an article sorry I don't read what people post before me. I am selfish. and lazy.

by Anonymousreply 52June 4, 2023 2:27 PM

If Federline was truly interestef in his sons' welfare, he'd move somewhere with no intrrnet service, ensuring his teen aged sons wouldn't have to witness the spectacle of their 40+ year old mother shaking her sagging titties and airing out her itchy cooter on line for the whole world to see.

by Anonymousreply 53June 4, 2023 2:27 PM

[quote] I don't read what people post before me. I am selfish. and lazy.

Ah, a true Britney fan!

by Anonymousreply 54June 4, 2023 4:29 PM

[quote]If she cared about them, she'd try to rebuild a relationship with them privately and have them move in with her. Instead she bashed them online like a child.

Britney is mentally a child. That’s why her kids were taken away and there’s been no attempts by the court to reunite them with her.

by Anonymousreply 55June 4, 2023 4:48 PM

Does he really get that much for child support? And how could he use that money on himself when he's responsible for multiple mouths to feed? Even if he got a job it wouldn't be enough to support these children. Again Britney is the mother of their two sons, so she is responsible for them just as much as he is to them too. She chose to have kids with him knowing the consequences. So unfortunately she has to bear that responsibility of supporting two teens who will enter into young adulthood. Also once the boys turn 18 they can have greater input into the financial affairs. She isn't raising them and if she doesn't want Kevin to get her money then she should petition to gain full custody and have them live with her. If she was man, nobody would be flipping over backwards to make excuses for her.

by Anonymousreply 56June 4, 2023 4:54 PM

[quote]She isn't raising them and if she doesn't want Kevin to get her money then she should petition to gain full custody and have them live with her.

That will NEVER happen. She’s been determined to be unfit, and she appears to be even more unstable now than in the past. Her involvement in these kids lives over the past two decades has been minimal.

by Anonymousreply 57June 4, 2023 5:05 PM

The feminine logic of Britney Stans is psychotic

by Anonymousreply 58June 4, 2023 5:07 PM

She married and procreated with a gold-digger. Bitch will have to keep paying out.

by Anonymousreply 59June 4, 2023 5:13 PM

She’s also trailer trash at her core, so drama is her lifeblood.

by Anonymousreply 60June 4, 2023 5:17 PM

Haha her crazy video at R45 was taken down.

I guess her "handlers" thought it was too insane, even for Britney.

Writhing all over the floor, in her underwear, grinding up against her poor little dog.

Even the dog look confused by her behavior.

by Anonymousreply 61June 4, 2023 5:23 PM

uh-oh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62June 7, 2023 6:15 PM

She should not have been allowed to be with her kids as long as she continued to dress like a harlot. A mother needs to show some decency.

by Anonymousreply 63June 7, 2023 6:56 PM

[Quote]where do YOU live? Here in Northern California, gas is $4.85-5.09 a gallon

I'm in Brooklyn and it's about 3.30+. OK, never mind. I thought Hawaii's gas prices were way over the mainland's avg price. Still, he's not saving any money moving there. And I still maintain that the food bill for the family will be a shock to them.

by Anonymousreply 64June 7, 2023 7:09 PM

Spam is very popular in Hawaii. Let em eat spam.

by Anonymousreply 65June 7, 2023 7:37 PM

I feel bad for the kids. It’s either the nut case or the grifter.

by Anonymousreply 66June 7, 2023 7:58 PM

[quote] Even if Kevin isn't that bright, his lawyers would be idiots not to have figured out some contingency plan based on the idea that he "gave up his career" or something to raise the kids, so is entitled to a payout. There's not way the gravy train stops just because the kids turn 18.

He already got a $1.3 million payout. Yes, there was a prenuptial agreement.

[quote] K-Fed and Britney finalized their divorce in July 2007. According to TMZ, K-Fed received $1.3 million in his settlement with Britney, as well as a child support agreement. Per TMZ, the couple had a prenuptial agreement before their divorce and Britney also had to pay for K-Fed’s $250,000 lawyer fees. The site also reports that K-Fed receives $20,000 per month in child support for his and Britney’s two sons. In 2018, K-Fed asked to increase his child support rate, which Britney’s conservator, her dad Jamie Spears, was against.

He's not getting any more alimony or spousal support for "giving up his career." That train ride is done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67June 7, 2023 9:50 PM

Kevin just did what tons of women have done forever.

Equal Rights, Cunts!

by Anonymousreply 68June 7, 2023 11:33 PM

I keep forgetting K-Fed was hot when young and in shape. Britney is a good lesson in why shouldn't let a guy no matter how hot marry or impregnate you if they're just a lazy bum and you're the higher earner. People mock beautiful women for marrying ugly men but usually these men are wealthy, very hardworking and serious about providing for their kids. Hot men are usually lazy by nature and are used to being pampered by everyone.

by Anonymousreply 69June 8, 2023 8:56 PM

[quote]People mock beautiful women for marrying ugly men but usually these men are wealthy, very hardworking and serious about providing for their kids.

The trade off is having ugly children.

by Anonymousreply 70June 8, 2023 9:02 PM

Britney's also going to have to shell out for a big house in Hawaii since K-fed is moving there while the kids are minors.

I remember Britney shaving her head when K-fed threatened to have her drug tested via her hair. It shows what drugs they use, how long someone's been using them and in what concentrations, or so I'm told. Britney couldn't allow that so she shaved her head and flipped out on the paps in another one of her drug-related melt-downs.

I wonder what K-fed has on her? Videos? Tape recordings? He's got something more than just custody and her being a headcase.

by Anonymousreply 71June 8, 2023 9:09 PM

Britney's team scrubbed the internet. Old sites had so much tea like an alleged sex tape. Many of us knew she shaved her head to avoid drug testing. Britney's PR team was brilliant in rehabbing her image and trying to get all the pre-2008 info off the web. People too young don't remember or know how bad her drug addiction and sex addiction was. She needs to stop posting this stuff on social media because she's gonna have no allies left. Her family is no longer helping her. And Sam has no issues abandoning her and probably is in the process of divorcing her ass

by Anonymousreply 72June 8, 2023 9:22 PM

Was it ever proven the family were taking her money as she alleges?

From 2008 til recently she seemed fairly stable. I didn't know she didn't raise her boys, when did they go to their dad?

I have no doubt she's untethered by not being surrounded by good people but the sad fact is many of the people with mental illness need their medication, I've seen what they're like without them and it's awful.

I feel sorry the kids didn't get more time with her mother as she probably loves them very much, but isn't in a healthy place to be a mother

by Anonymousreply 73June 8, 2023 9:25 PM

She's gonna hit rock bottom again soon and her family will come in and save her. She's a victim herself but she isn't capable of being a mother given her way of acting out, she would only repeat the negative cycle on her sons. I think Sam is worse than K-Fed here, K-Fed held Britney accountable and sought custody of their sons. He appears to want her to get help for the sake of their sons. Sam is just trying to be a social media influencer and make money off of Britney. He is preying on a lonely mentally ill woman and enabled her negative traits (vanity, ego and entitlement of being a celebrity) rather than try to help her become more adultlike with her mental illness. He's a vapid himbo and only worsened her narcissistic tendencies.

by Anonymousreply 74June 8, 2023 9:33 PM

Sam doesn't seem that bad, to me. Would he be with Britney if she were not wealthy? No. However, he doesn't seem nefarious. He seems like he enjoys the lifestyle, enjoys flying in private planes to Hawaii, enjoys staying in luxury hotels, enjoys having leisure time to *work out* and maintain that body.

Getting married was just locking down some of those benefits. He doesn't seem to be pushing for babies.

by Anonymousreply 75June 8, 2023 9:45 PM

He was pushing for a baby not long ago and so was Britney.

Someone must have stepped in because they were all about having that "new baby" asap for a while.

by Anonymousreply 76June 8, 2023 10:30 PM

That "new baby" thing seemed like a play for media attention. BS supposedly had a miscarriage at some point and even her fans doubted whether she was really pregnant in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 77June 8, 2023 10:34 PM

[quote] Sam doesn't seem that bad, to me

Speaking of, where in the hell IS Sam?

I haven't seen him nor heard from him in ages.

Did he steal her money and move into his own place?

You know those Iranians (aka "Persians") are all grifters and thieves.

He only married her for her money, and now that he has the contract, he has no obligation to stay with her or care for her.

Sam is probably living with his boyfriend in Santa Barbara.

by Anonymousreply 78June 8, 2023 11:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!