Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

god, this is brutal - body cam footage of a 12 year old being arrested after murdering her 9 year old brother

and the mother is a justifiable wreck

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70February 15, 2024 5:43 PM

Woot more negative news! Thanks, OP. You’re probably fun to talk to in real life.

by Anonymousreply 1June 1, 2023 11:33 AM

Motive?

by Anonymousreply 2June 9, 2023 12:07 AM

R1 oh fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 3June 9, 2023 12:10 AM

The mom blames this on ADHD medication that her daughter had recently stopped taking. I think we definitely need to stop over medicating our children just for simple behavior issues that can be corrected in other ways. We probably also need to be more careful about how we go out depression medications. My mom was taking antidepressants and drinking which of course is counter indicated but still and it turned her into a raving psychotic Maniac for months. She was constantly threatening to kill herself and my younger siblings over really trivial matters because the drugs just completely obliterated her ability to handle or deal with any sort of stress I guess.

by Anonymousreply 4June 9, 2023 12:13 AM

R4, stfu.

by Anonymousreply 5June 9, 2023 12:26 AM

Fucking little psycho cunt.

Lock her up for life, and spare the rest of the world.

Too bad 12 year olds can't get the electric chair.

by Anonymousreply 6June 9, 2023 12:56 AM

"Are these handcuffs really necessary? I'm a good child." Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 7June 9, 2023 1:00 AM

Ah, R4 must be a "hon".

by Anonymousreply 8June 9, 2023 1:03 AM

why would i want to see this

by Anonymousreply 9June 9, 2023 1:03 AM

First of all, fuck you a thousand ways to Sunday for posting this.

Why did I watch that??

Notice the girl is a self-harmer. The police officer points out old cuts on her arms. So she knew her way around a knife. But only superficially. Superficial knife cuts that just graze the skin cause blood to appear, but don't actually hurt. I imagine she was thinking exactly that when she used the knife on her brother. She didn't intend to kill the brother but my God even a typical five year old knows not to stab another human.

There's ADHD/impulsivity, and then there's spontaneous MURDEROUS actions. I dunno, man. I have moderate ADHD and I don't have spontaneous urges to kill. I just procrastinate a lot.

by Anonymousreply 10June 9, 2023 1:11 AM

Capitalism and rage are the only gods left in this world. You have to worship at least one of them to stay afloat. This girl decided to go with rage. In the end, we’re all a small part of the destroyer’s body.

by Anonymousreply 11June 9, 2023 1:15 AM

But she said she was sawry, so it's all good.

by Anonymousreply 12June 9, 2023 1:17 AM

Yeah, so, this is officially the most fucked up thing I've seen all day. I'm going back to the dollface threads. M'kay? Bye.

by Anonymousreply 13June 9, 2023 1:20 AM

The Daily Mail (I won't link the article here for obvious reasons) adds some sensationalism and detail. "EXCLUSIVE: Inside the tragic life of Tulsa girl, 12, who stabbed younger brother to death: Her dad is a white supremacist hardened criminal currently locked up for drugs, her cat-torturing stepfather is an alcoholic and her mom is an ex-junkie." Google it if you want a deeper dive into this mess.

by Anonymousreply 14June 9, 2023 1:25 AM

"I'm so sorry for stabbing my brother to death. Waaahhhhhh!!!!"

Fuck you, cunt.

Just DIE, with the rest of your fucked up family.

by Anonymousreply 15June 9, 2023 1:33 AM

If this were black kids, you just know - for a certainty - that they wouldn't be coddled like this murdering little cunt face.

by Anonymousreply 16June 9, 2023 1:34 AM

Told ya I was hardcore!

by Anonymousreply 17June 9, 2023 1:47 AM

[quote]Her dad is a white supremacist hardened criminal currently locked up for drugs, her cat-torturing stepfather is an alcoholic and her mom is an ex-junkie

Okay so that makes the self-harming at age 12 make sense. Damn, R14, that's some sad shit. I figured it was something like that. Problems in the home, but worse even than I could've imagined. Hence, a child who has zero capacity to cope or self-regulate. And then mimicking the violence all around her.

Neither nature nor nurture were on this kid's side.

by Anonymousreply 18June 9, 2023 1:49 AM

I should have won that medal.

by Anonymousreply 19June 9, 2023 1:50 AM

Oh, God, please don’t let her, be please don’t let her be… Damn! White.

This is gonna reflect badly on all white people. And you can tell. The way she’s crying in the back of the cop car? And the cop says don’t worry it’s going to be OK. You just know he was ready to pull out a gun shoot her immediately or put her in a chokehold until she stops breathing.

I really appreciate all the comments above justifying her murdering her brother because of her bad family life and over prescription of ADHD medications. That completely explains everything.

by Anonymousreply 20June 9, 2023 1:51 AM

Well I never in all my life!

by Anonymousreply 21June 9, 2023 1:52 AM

[quote] I figured it was something like that. Problems in the home, but worse even than I could've imagined. Hence, a child who has zero capacity to cope or self-regulate. And then mimicking the violence all around her.

Poor little murderess, R18.

Give her a lollipop and a gold star, and let her go on her merry way.

Because according to you, it wasn't her fault.

by Anonymousreply 22June 9, 2023 1:55 AM

Are we sure she’s American? She didn’t shoot him.

by Anonymousreply 23June 9, 2023 1:56 AM

Is there human life between NYC and LA? Or just murderous savages on meth or oxy?

by Anonymousreply 24June 9, 2023 2:00 AM

Give her the chair, needle, or that thing Sarah Sanders implemented in her state

by Anonymousreply 25June 9, 2023 2:47 AM

The little bitch stabbed her brother and now she is " so sorry" oh please. Lock the little bitch up. I don't believe her I'm sorry is genuine

by Anonymousreply 26June 9, 2023 2:49 AM

R26 is visiting us from websleuths and she’s bringing the insights

by Anonymousreply 27June 9, 2023 4:01 AM

Put her in the Iron Maiden

by Anonymousreply 28June 9, 2023 4:02 AM

Her cage meat stepfather.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29June 9, 2023 4:35 AM

Her voice and way of speaking sound older than 12. A lot of fucks and fucking in her vocabulary. Sounded very natural rolling off her tongue. There’s a lot more to this story. We shall see if she gets prosecuted as an adult. There may be a statute in OK setting a minimum age for minors being prosecuted as an adult. 12 is pretty damn young.

I noticed that the cop asked her where the knife was without Mirandizing her. We’ll see if her statement and the knife itself are admissible evidence.

by Anonymousreply 30June 9, 2023 4:55 AM

[quote]Is there human life between NYC and LA?

Better yet: Is there ANY human life in NY or LA? Can't tell from the news reports.

by Anonymousreply 31June 9, 2023 5:10 AM

R29 Fun fact: Cage Meat and his twin sister were the first test-tube babies born in Oklahoma. Maybe they should have poured that vial down the drain.

by Anonymousreply 32June 9, 2023 5:15 AM

[quote] Her cage meat stepfather.

He's hot.

I'm not too offended by his crimes.

Public intoxication and traffic violations. Meh.

I'd still hook up with him.

by Anonymousreply 33June 9, 2023 5:17 AM

^He also tortured and killed his stepdaughter's kitten, beat up his dad, and stole cars, but I'm sure he's a great guy aside from that. And a test-tube baby! Don't get no betta.

by Anonymousreply 34June 9, 2023 5:28 AM

Very sad all around.

by Anonymousreply 35June 9, 2023 5:46 AM

Oklahoma: We're not Florida, but we try harder!!

by Anonymousreply 36June 9, 2023 5:53 AM

You can tell the cop probably has kids of his own when he tells her to sit “criss-cross, apple sauce.”

by Anonymousreply 37June 9, 2023 6:05 AM

I thought the brother lived. !7 minutes in the cop says he's still breathing and the DR says it's all good things right now.

by Anonymousreply 38June 9, 2023 6:17 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if the mother was using drugs during pregnancy. I wonder what effect that has on a kid.

by Anonymousreply 39June 9, 2023 6:17 AM

The cop in the hospital waiting room asks the mother to sign a search waiver, but she’s reluctant to do so (probably because there’s illegal contraband in the apartment), he tries to assure her by saying they’re only looking for evidence related to the stabbing, and that only crime scene detectives will do the search “… or it could be homicide who goes through..” Bro…. too soon!

by Anonymousreply 40June 9, 2023 6:29 AM

R38, the brother died.

by Anonymousreply 41June 9, 2023 6:59 AM

[quote]I thought the brother lived. !7 minutes in the cop says he's still breathing and the DR says it's all good things right now.

The cop may have lied to the mother to keep her calm so she would answer questions and sign the search waiver. If her son was already dead when he interviewed her in the waiting room, he dropped a hint by mentioning that a homicide team might be searching the apartment.

by Anonymousreply 42June 9, 2023 7:08 AM

What the fuck is crisscross applesauce?

Did he learn that watching blue‘s clues?

by Anonymousreply 43June 9, 2023 7:18 AM

Cop to Mom: "Don't blame yourself, there's nothing you could have done differently."

Oh, there are many, many things Mom (and Dad) could have done differently. Of course that wasn't the time to ponder reality, but he could have helped calm her down without being disingenuous.

by Anonymousreply 44June 9, 2023 11:21 AM

Tried to warn you all. Now do you believe me?

by Anonymousreply 45June 9, 2023 11:50 AM

[quote]god, this is brutal - body cam footage of a 12 year old being arrested after murdering her 9 year old brother and the mother is a justifiable wreck

OP, are you nine?

Because one wishes you have a 12-year-old psycho sister.

Fuck you for your stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 46June 9, 2023 12:06 PM

Are you the same person who inundates the DL with shark attack threads, OP?

by Anonymousreply 47June 9, 2023 12:12 PM

Why is everyone attacking the OP? This happened. Surely you all skip over threads that hold no interest for you. I know I skip anything about soap operas or Madonna or Janet, because blegh. But I’m typically up for doom scrolling, which this video kind of seems adjacent to. The title isn’t inaccurate, even if poorly written.

by Anonymousreply 48June 9, 2023 12:34 PM

Her dad is in prison for killing a cat? He should move to New York where you can murder someone and get bailed out right away. This chick will be out when she's 18 and they'll change her name and move her.

by Anonymousreply 49June 9, 2023 1:56 PM

I couldn't sit through the whole video because this annoying little fucking murderess cunt was irritating the shit out of me.

Her whining and crying made me want to punch her in her stupid little face.

Poor me! Poor me! I just stabbed my little brother to death, but Poor me!!!

FUCK YOU YOU LITTLE FUCKING CUNTFACE!!!!!

Just fucking die in jail, where you belong!!!!!

FUCKING MURDERESS CUNTFACE!!!!!

And stop fucking crying and whining about it, because no one wants to hear it!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 50June 9, 2023 6:39 PM

[quote]What the fuck is crisscross applesauce?

A way to tell children to sit on the floor Indian style without saying Indian.

by Anonymousreply 51June 10, 2023 2:53 AM

R51 Nails it! Funny, I was wondering a few years ago how people said Indian style and I heard someone say this and knew.

by Anonymousreply 52June 10, 2023 2:40 PM

There is still no verification the kid died.

by Anonymousreply 53June 11, 2023 5:24 PM

[quote]There is still no verification the kid died.

Uh, yes there is. Not only is it in the title of the video, but it's in the linked article about the story in the description. There is also a GoFundMe for the child.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54June 11, 2023 6:56 PM

R53,

12-year-old Oklahoma girl claimed she was under the spell of something “demonic” when she stabbed and killed her young brother, new video shows. “There’s stab wounds in the chest,” mother April Lyda then said from behind her daughter. “You better pray to God he… lives.” But the boy, who was stabbed three times, died about two hours later at a hospital.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55June 11, 2023 7:24 PM

[quote]There is also a GoFundMe for the child.

The child is dead. This is just online begging for the mother and will go, among other things, to car repair.

I would like to return to the days where the neighbors and the community supported the victims of tragedies and things like a dead child weren't met with an immediate run to the keyboard to set up a beg-a-thon.

by Anonymousreply 56June 11, 2023 8:25 PM

The cop even said homicide detectives would be coming by her house and the mom didn't seem to pick up on that. She stabbed him in his sleep! Fucking Brianna Kohberger over here.

by Anonymousreply 57June 12, 2023 1:48 AM

This reminds me of this case. .We had a thread on it years ago. Trashy mom who's kid killed her other kid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58June 12, 2023 1:50 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59June 12, 2023 12:09 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60June 12, 2023 12:37 PM

She is throwing out a lot of fucks, I have a few nephews and nieces and I have never heard them use that word. Yes I know they probably do it around their friends, but the way this girl talks makes it hard to sympathize.

by Anonymousreply 61June 12, 2023 12:45 PM

From the GFM, this is the mom:

yes my kids have different fathers, but they were good kids and I never let that prevent me from providing for them in every way including emotionally, mentally, financially etc, they were raised as God fearing children & never had behavioral issues until she was put back on a medication she was off for over a year, no it wasn’t psych meds, and I can’t get into details because I’m not sure what all I’m allowed to share just yet, just know my kids loved each other and always got along until the very end there they were fighting a lot more than usual but they never physically hurt each other on purpose, that just wasn’t who they were. She has never even yelled at me, she was happy and energetic loves school, she is not mentally ill & has not been diagnosed with anything

by Anonymousreply 62June 12, 2023 2:53 PM

Wait! Was it medication for arm spasms?! That could TOTALLY explain it! 🧐

by Anonymousreply 63June 12, 2023 2:58 PM

That little cunt deserves to have her face stomped until it’s unrecognizable. However, I’m 100% confident her mother is a piece of shit too.

by Anonymousreply 64June 12, 2023 3:49 PM

[quote]never had behavioral issues until she was put back on a medication she was off for over a year,

[quote]She has never even yelled at me, she was happy and energetic loves school, she is not mentally ill & has not been diagnosed with anything

Um, if she hadn't been diagnosed with anything why was she back on medication?

by Anonymousreply 65June 12, 2023 4:04 PM

R4 says it all.

Drug companies are as culpable as the NRA for the mayhem they are causing to society.

by Anonymousreply 66June 12, 2023 6:13 PM

No, she won't get the death penalty, but she'll hear "The court sentences you to be remanded to the state juvenile correctional system until your 18th birthday, at which time you will be incarcerated in the state prison system for the remainder of your natural life without the possibility of parole."

This has actually happened in Oklahoma before.

by Anonymousreply 67June 12, 2023 6:31 PM

In Oklahoma, to be prosecuted as an adult for murder, you have to be at least 13. She's 12, so she will be treated as a minor / juvenile.

I had a feeling that the younger brother was a half-brother. According to the Daily Mail article, they were half-siblings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68June 12, 2023 6:36 PM

This is a Frau thread if I ever saw one.

by Anonymousreply 69June 12, 2023 10:42 PM

I was wondering what was up with this case, so I looked it up. This guy is not wrong, we all deserve to know who a violent fucker like this is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70February 15, 2024 5:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!