Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Are we pretty much done hearing about the British royal family for a long time?

It seemed like we would never stop hearing about them. But there's not going to be an investiture ceremony for the Prince of Wales, and William and Kate's children are a long way away from marriage. Louise Mountbatten-Windsor and her brother will likely marry eventually, but those will be low-key affairs. So I wonder if we're pretty much done hearing much about the whole BRF until Charles or Camilla dies.

by Anonymousreply 7June 2, 2023 11:36 AM

Doubtful, OP. All these people have to do is fart ans it's fodder for gossipers.

by Anonymousreply 1May 31, 2023 11:39 PM

Perish the thought, OP!

I eagerly participate in the threads here on them for pure snark and pointless bitchery!!!

Can't wait to see what's next for Mr. and Mrs. Harry Mountbatten-Windsor of Montecito, CA, USA, or as they are sometimes known...MeAgain and Prince Dimwit.

by Anonymousreply 2May 31, 2023 11:43 PM

One didn't weasel one's way into this pack of degenerates to NOT enjoy media attention.

by Anonymousreply 3May 31, 2023 11:57 PM

Bout time.

by Anonymousreply 4June 1, 2023 1:28 AM

Never! I just have to throw this inkstand across the room and you'll never hear the end of it!

by Anonymousreply 5June 1, 2023 1:32 AM

They're currently in the news. William and Kate are attending royal wedding in Jordan.

Strange to see William and JlKateb bow to King Jordan. I guess that's what you do when you and your family accept bags of cash from the Arabs/ Desert royals

by Anonymousreply 6June 1, 2023 2:25 PM

R6....Of course, William and Catherine bow and curtsy to the King of Jordan. He is a king. Protocol demands it. They are a prince and princess. He outranks them. Another reigning monarch would not. They would be considered equals.

Look up footage of that concert at Windsor that followed Charles' coronation. When Charles and Camilla passed the family to take their seats, they all bowed and curtsied to them.

It's ingrained in them from early childhood.

This clip from "The Crown" should prove instructive:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 2, 2023 11:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!