Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Minnesota becomes 23rd state to legalize recreational cannabis

Dems making things happen.

[quote]The 300-page bill allows adults 21 and older to use recreational marijuana and transforms a black market into regulated, state-licensed businesses throughout the state. It also expunges low-level cannabis convictions.

[quote]Stephenson told WCCO he anticipates it will be 12 to 18 months before someone can go into a store and purchase new, regulated marijuana products.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 2, 2023 11:54 AM

Honestly, the year that the (narrowly) Dem controlled legislature in Minn has had gives me a little hope for democracy. They accomplished a hell of a lot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 30, 2023 9:42 PM

I hope you like your streets reeking of pot all day long.

-A New Yorker

by Anonymousreply 2May 30, 2023 10:37 PM

I love how weed cuts across all political boundaries.

Well, I love weed.

by Anonymousreply 3May 30, 2023 11:21 PM

Not so mellow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 2, 2023 11:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!