Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Shitley MacLaine Names The Co Stars She Hated The Most

I bet they ALL named HER as the co star they hated the most.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102June 4, 2023 4:08 AM

Not watching all that boredom. Name names, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1May 30, 2023 5:22 PM

Cutting to the chose - Clint Eastwood

by Anonymousreply 2May 30, 2023 5:25 PM

'chase'

by Anonymousreply 3May 30, 2023 5:25 PM

Clint Eastwood, David Letterman ( not a co star but she hated him) and most of all Anthony Hopkins.

by Anonymousreply 4May 30, 2023 5:25 PM

Now ask who hated working with Shitley.

by Anonymousreply 5May 30, 2023 5:27 PM

Debra Winger

by Anonymousreply 6May 30, 2023 5:28 PM

R6- Debra Winger too- but almost everyone knows about her.

by Anonymousreply 7May 30, 2023 5:30 PM

The feeling was mutual from Hopkins. On MacLaine: "She was the most obnoxious actress I have ever worked with."

Shirley on Hopkins: In a 2014 interview with the New York Post, MacLaine was asked about Hopkins' comment. "I didn't like him either, but he was on the wagon at that time and it was hard on him," she responded.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 30, 2023 5:31 PM

Shirley didn't say shit. Just this asshole who loves the sound of his own voice spouting "facts."

by Anonymousreply 9May 30, 2023 5:34 PM

Incidentally, Shirley and Debra's feud forever ruined TERMS OF ENDEARMENT for me.

I wish actors would stop airing their dirty laundry. It really fucks with the mystique.

by Anonymousreply 10May 30, 2023 5:35 PM

OP =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 30, 2023 5:36 PM

Such a cunt. Die already.

by Anonymousreply 12May 30, 2023 5:42 PM

William Peter Blatty once spent three nights at Maclaine’s house, an experience that led to him writing “The Exorcist.”

by Anonymousreply 13May 30, 2023 5:43 PM

R12 = Webra Dinger

by Anonymousreply 14May 30, 2023 5:47 PM

I think she's a tremendous actress when she's not hamming it up in recent years, but also a real kook. I'm sure SIR Anthony Hopkins is devastated...

by Anonymousreply 15May 30, 2023 5:56 PM

Does her pussy stink?

by Anonymousreply 16May 30, 2023 6:00 PM

R4 - She had nothing but praise for Eastwood. It was the director of the movie they starred in together whom she hated. And frankly, who doesn't think Anthony Hopkins must be an insufferably pretentious pain in the ass? I'll take her forthrightness and kookiness over that any day.

by Anonymousreply 17May 30, 2023 6:14 PM

Debra Winger's farts

by Anonymousreply 18May 30, 2023 6:16 PM

R18- Let's be polite

Pass Wind

by Anonymousreply 19May 30, 2023 6:18 PM

Goody

by Anonymousreply 20May 30, 2023 6:21 PM

[quote]Does her pussy stink?

Tremendously.

by Anonymousreply 21May 30, 2023 6:23 PM

They filmed A Change of Seasons in my home town. I was a kid, but I remember they borrowed and restored a Porsche from someone in the town. When filming a scene, it took several takes for Bo Derrick to use the turn signals properly. She signaled one way, but turned another. It was pretty funny.

by Anonymousreply 22May 30, 2023 6:34 PM

I'll never forgive her for her awful turn as Endora.

by Anonymousreply 23May 30, 2023 6:36 PM

Dame Patricia Routledge said that Shirley tried to get her lines cut in The Bliss of Mrs. Blossom.

by Anonymousreply 24May 30, 2023 6:38 PM

R8 is the cuntiest response that ever cunted.

But she wins the cunt of the year award for attacking his sobriety.

by Anonymousreply 25May 30, 2023 7:22 PM

I always hated this cunt, since I was a kid.

by Anonymousreply 26May 30, 2023 7:26 PM

Her daughter's horrid fake accent is worse than nails on a chalkboard. Interesting how it changes. Whore.

No, I'm not Shirley. :)

by Anonymousreply 27May 30, 2023 7:28 PM

R12 won't help. She'll just come back.

by Anonymousreply 28May 30, 2023 7:28 PM

Bitter, party of one your table is ready and no, crème brûlée is not on the menu so don’t ask.

by Anonymousreply 29May 30, 2023 7:30 PM

[quote]Her daughter's horrid fake accent is worse than nails on a chalkboard. Interesting how it changes. Whore.

OK. People on DL like her very much. She's been to hell and back with that mother. And she's not a whore in any way. Sorry if her international education gave her a voice you don't approve of.

I suggest you read her book.

by Anonymousreply 30May 30, 2023 7:56 PM

Why does DL take Sachi’s book as gospel but immediately disbelieve most other bitter celebrity child memoirs? She’s not inherently more reliable. Frankly, Shirley came off as a standard Hollywood parent in that book. Steve Parker came off as much much worse.

by Anonymousreply 31May 30, 2023 8:01 PM

[quote]She's been to hell and back with that mother.

That’s why Regan MacNeil is based on her.

by Anonymousreply 32May 30, 2023 8:02 PM

[quote]Why does DL take Sachi’s book as gospel

Because they can see THE TRUTH when it is presented to them.

by Anonymousreply 33May 30, 2023 8:03 PM

She hated Jerry Lewis. Her memoir on her Hollywood years—think it’s called My Lucky Stars— is quite good and dishy.

by Anonymousreply 34May 30, 2023 8:04 PM

R30 Seek help

by Anonymousreply 35May 30, 2023 8:11 PM

[quote][R30] Seek help

WOW! Cool retort!

by Anonymousreply 36May 30, 2023 8:13 PM

R36 I really am curious why you would be THAT defensive of some celebrity's kid... How odd. I truly hope other aspects of your life are less stressful.

by Anonymousreply 37May 30, 2023 8:17 PM

[quote]I really am curious why you would be THAT defensive of some celebrity's kid... How odd.

And I'm NOT curious why you want to piss on her when you know nothing about her. How odd.

[quote]I truly hope other aspects of your life are less stressful.

How lovely of you.

by Anonymousreply 38May 30, 2023 8:21 PM

Funny how you tired old poofers comment but have never even read the book. Psychopathism. Therapy, therapy, therapy

by Anonymousreply 39May 30, 2023 8:30 PM

They made up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40May 30, 2023 8:37 PM

R39 Hi Sachi

by Anonymousreply 41May 30, 2023 8:39 PM

[quote]Funny how you tired old poofers comment but have never even read the book. Psychopathism. Therapy, therapy, therapy

You lost me at poofers.

by Anonymousreply 42May 30, 2023 8:44 PM

R42 I had to look up what the word meant. R39 is a psychopath, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 43May 30, 2023 8:46 PM

[quote] Why does DL take Sachi’s book as gospel but immediately disbelieve most other bitter celebrity child memoirs?

Outside of that massive cunt B.D. Hyman, whose childhood memoirs do we disbelieve?

I think the majority realize Christina was telling the truth and Joan was a drunken lunatic. We still love her because she was an unfettered whore, but she definitely beat the living shit out of those kids. The only children in that story who should have been viciously slapped were those two mismatched cunts, Cathy & Cindy.

by Anonymousreply 44May 30, 2023 8:47 PM

Hopkins and Winger became good friends when they did "Shadowlands." Maybe they bonded over obnoxious Shirley stories.

by Anonymousreply 45May 30, 2023 8:51 PM

[quote]They made up.

I hoped you meant with Sachi.

by Anonymousreply 46May 30, 2023 8:52 PM

[quote] OK. People on DL like her very much

R30 No, we do not. At all.

by Anonymousreply 47May 30, 2023 8:56 PM

R11 it’s unfortunate she has her moms looks

by Anonymousreply 48May 30, 2023 8:57 PM

Is SM dead?

by Anonymousreply 49May 30, 2023 8:57 PM

R49 I was curious as well, so I did a simple google search

by Anonymousreply 50May 30, 2023 9:00 PM

Shirley, unlike her brother, reads to me as very Southern. Funny, irascibly opinionated, marches to the beat of her own drummer: she seems very much like her character Ouiser from Steel Magnolias. I’ve known many Southern ladies of a certain age who fit the same mold.

In OP’s video they say she clashed with David Letterman, who my Southern grandmother ansoycould not stand.

by Anonymousreply 51May 30, 2023 9:05 PM

*absolutely could not stand.

by Anonymousreply 52May 30, 2023 9:06 PM

Shirley had been living with Pete Hamill for two years, until Jackie stole him away from her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53May 30, 2023 9:20 PM

[quote] I think the majority realize Christina was telling the truth and Joan was a drunken lunatic.

I don't think all DLers think Joan Crawford was that bad to Christina. IMO, Christina was portrayed in an unflattering manner in Mommie Dearest. Joan was also portrayed in an unflattering manner.

The real Christina has a very sober demeanor and I think people just don't like her, that much.

That said, I do believe Christina's story. Not everyone is bubbly in real life.

by Anonymousreply 54May 30, 2023 9:27 PM

Christina comes across as a terrific person. She's SO intelligent. And had to use every ounce of it to dig herself out of her hole.

by Anonymousreply 55May 30, 2023 9:29 PM

R54 I think I’ll have toasted rav for dinner.

by Anonymousreply 56May 30, 2023 9:30 PM

Shirley and Streisand share the same birthday, April 24, but different years.

Shirley, 1934, 89 years

Babs, 1942, 81 years.

by Anonymousreply 57May 30, 2023 11:10 PM

I lived with Pete for two years in our current incarnations, but we were together for several more years when we ruled Egypt as Nefertiti and Akhenaton.

by Anonymousreply 58May 30, 2023 11:26 PM

Anthony Hopkins' social media presence is pretty goddamned delightful. #TeamTony

by Anonymousreply 59May 30, 2023 11:54 PM

R59 - I'm sure his unpaid intern assistants appreciate the call out. Meanwhile, Sir Tony keeps trying to call people on his TV remote.

by Anonymousreply 60June 1, 2023 11:02 PM

I like Shirley, but I'm definitely #TeamTony, too.

by Anonymousreply 61June 2, 2023 2:42 AM

When you stick your small daughter on a plane and ship her off to Japan to a husband who is a complete lunatic let's just say you don't have one drop of maternal feeling. Not that you would need any being a Hollywood star.

by Anonymousreply 62June 2, 2023 3:05 AM

R62, While Shirley rode Bob Mitchum’s cock like a jockey for three years.

by Anonymousreply 63June 2, 2023 3:14 AM

The Gene Kelly haters here must be distraught she didn’t name him.

by Anonymousreply 64June 2, 2023 3:38 AM

Shirley has thrown some shade at Vincente Minnelli in interviews.

by Anonymousreply 65June 2, 2023 4:12 AM

And it's a terrific film and she gives a wonderful performance in it but she claims he was more interested in the placement of a lamp. But what gay director worth his salt wouldn't be?

by Anonymousreply 66June 2, 2023 10:53 AM

Shirley MacLaine was a client of mine years ago at a tiny store I worked at on Madison Avenue. The setting was very intimate, so you were pretty up close and personal when someone came in. She is a kooky, interesting woman. She would come in with those sneakers with springs on them that were suppose to help with your alignment or posture that were so popular at the time.

Other clients - Liza Minelli, Barbara Walters, Bette Midler, Kathleen Turner, Yoko Ono, Natalie Cole, Annette Bening, Tea Leoni, Kathy Bates and Ina Garten. Although Julie Andrews wins the award for the biggest head I have seen on an actress.

Tea:

Liza very open, personable, beyond nice and vulnerable to the point I felt like I had to protect her. Complete NY moment I'll never forget - she had just shot SATC II and performed the choreography in the small store for me and my coworker. Crazy and so cool. She lived around the corner, but would sit on the scaffolding outside, legs dangling, smoking a cigarette. NYC born and bred.

Barbara - Reserved woman, but very loyal to her assistant for life who was like family and doted on her daughter. I liked her.

Bette - humorless, self-important, distant.

Kathleen - very nice, regular everyday person. People didn't recognize her until she spoke. She came in with a boot on once and in her voice said "I stubbed my toe," and every head in the place turned instantly recognizing her.

Yoko - lived across the park and would drive over and I hand things to her through the back window. The driver I came to know at the time was actually the one who ended up in the papers trying to blackmail her. She had no qualms shopping the sales racks right next to everyone else.

Natalie Cole - tall, radiant, nice. She would shop our store then go to the guy catty-cornered who sold very good fake Goyard bags out of the back of his van.

Annette Bening - Real person, lovely woman, great mom. She doted on her kid but you could tell she was a good parent, not letting them get away with anything and making sure they were polite and knew their manners.

Tea Leoni - Close talker with very strong lesbian energy. My boss who was a lesbian would always crush on her and I think Tea got a kick out, making her nervous. I just like that David would come sometimes and sit bored with a very wide-leg manspread. You know the kind with the rocking of the knees back and forth so it was like peeek-a-boo with his sizeable bulge. HOT.

Kathy Bates - cool woman, real person, nice and down to earth. Bo Bo Bates.

Ina Garten - she lived down the block and not only was she a customer, but she would wave on her way home as she passed. I just got a kick that I would ship packages to the house that I always was watching on on her show in the Hamptons.

by Anonymousreply 67June 2, 2023 11:48 AM

[quote[Bette - humorless, self-important, distant.

Who's surprised?

by Anonymousreply 68June 2, 2023 12:00 PM

r67 , You're no r67.

You're Jesus resurrecting Lazurus -the old, classic, Datalounge of yore by posting gossip!

Yeah, it's a bit dated, but still.

by Anonymousreply 69June 2, 2023 12:01 PM

^ yes a bit dated, but come to think of it, is there anyone really of recent you'd care to hear about? Thanks, it was fun. There is more.

by Anonymousreply 70June 2, 2023 12:07 PM

R17, I believe the actors who describe MacLaine as a pain in the ass. A minor young actress (I forget her name) said on a TV talk show that MacLaine was not pleasant to work with. I don't know if MacLaine is self-important or if it goes beyond that.

by Anonymousreply 71June 2, 2023 12:11 PM

Usually pain the asses are insecure people who feel they have to fight every inch of the way to maintain their place in society - in her case on a film set. Every single item has to be debated, argued over to gain footing or respect, when it's really not necessary. And having started when she did, there were two roles for women in film - beauty and actress. The beauties were definitely more bankable and known than the actresses. Shirley is an actress. So I am sure she was insecure about her looks most of the time battling it out in a field of beauties. I am sure she was told she was straight up to ugly (ugly by Hollywood standards) for a role before. Years of that will make someone miserable and feel whatever success they have earned needs to be fully respected by everyone around them.

by Anonymousreply 72June 2, 2023 12:18 PM

Liza Minnelli wasn’t NYC born and bred, she was born and grew up in LA.

by Anonymousreply 73June 2, 2023 1:13 PM

Yes, R73. R67, that makes me question your story. If Streisand was mentioned, I'd swear you were "charlie."

by Anonymousreply 74June 2, 2023 2:32 PM

R73, excuse me for not fact checking. I remember her in Arthur when I was a little kid - my ultimate NYC movie when I was a kid. But she lived over on 75th street or around there, in the same building as Tony Danza. So in my lazy mind she was NYC born and bred.

by Anonymousreply 75June 2, 2023 4:45 PM

Just another tidbit about her too that made me feel protective of her. I guess she was an over-sharer. There was a story at the time about her appearing drunk on stage during some performance in the city. She was going on and on about the terrible things written about her. She said she had some dental surgery before. She literally fish-hooked her jaw to pull her mouth open to show me where the surgery was. I remember thinking I can see now why you are such easy fodder for the gossip magazines. She didn't have a filter, but in a very sweet way. I was like I believe you, you don't need to show me. And she was another one with an assistant who was like family. Her assistant was this soccer mom, or literally I should say hockey mom. She came by with her kid to pick up something for Liza. When I put it in the trunk, there was all this hockey gear. If people only know the extremely regular people running some of these major stars lives. Barbara Walter's assistant was this very kind black woman almost about the same age as her who took care of her and her household.

But Shirley, the times that I did see her and work with her, was still very much into the reincarnation idea. I remember growing up that is what I remember her mostly for. She seemed very new age, crystal wearing, flowing fabrics with her spring shoes.

by Anonymousreply 76June 2, 2023 4:52 PM

Another thanks for R67. That post was, made up or not, the old DataLounge I remember and love!

by Anonymousreply 77June 2, 2023 5:34 PM

R27 - I didn't notice any accent of Sachi. Did you expect her to have a Japanese accent?

by Anonymousreply 78June 2, 2023 5:41 PM

[quote][R27] - I didn't notice any accent of Sachi. Did you expect her to have a Japanese accent?

Don't bother talking to him. He just wants to cunt about Sachi based on a 1 minute soundbite. He knows NOTHING about Sachi.

by Anonymousreply 79June 2, 2023 6:01 PM

R79 You are creepily defensive of her. Very very strange.

by Anonymousreply 80June 2, 2023 6:14 PM

I'm neither strange nor creepy. YOU clearly ARE - hence your choice of insult.

by Anonymousreply 81June 2, 2023 6:40 PM

R75 That’s okay, I enjoyed what you wrote. That just jumped out at me because she was born when her parents were both working in Hollywood movies and then she grew up there - but she did move to NY at around 16 I think to work in theatre.

by Anonymousreply 82June 3, 2023 2:48 AM

R77, thanks and you're welcome. Totally not made up. I worked for a small French shoe store called Arche that was there on the corner of 77th and Madison Avenue for years. I think they have since moved further north up Madison. But it was right across from the Mark Hotel and up the street from the Carlyle at the time. Since it as located by the Carlyle I would see the stars who often stayed there like Paul McCartney, pass by. The Dalai Lama would stay at the Mark every year, so I would see him coming and going. I was there one day too when Katie Holmes, carrying a young Suri Cruise in her arms, had to duck into the store and call security because 50 paparrazi were hounding her, their flashing bulbs blinding. Because it was a French "comfort shoe" brand on Madison Avenue, I encountered a great number of legendary actresses, broadcaster, singer, performer of a certain age looking for something comfortable to walk around in. Everyone from Jane Pauley to Anita Baker, Sisley Tyson to Yoko Ono. The only person I really regret missing one day was Cher and surprisingly Pierce Brosnon who everyone said was absolutely dashing in person. The store itself was tiny, as I said, so it was a pretty intimate environment - sometimes with me just manning the entire store by myself. And selling shoes is a very intimate thing in general, helping women put shoes off and on. It's very personal.

Just a side note. the doctor who was held responsible for killing Joan Rivers, Gwen Corovan's office was down the block. My husband actually went to her once - really nice woman and I felt terrible for that being blamed on her and what she went through. But a lot of singers went to her like Mick Jagger, Sting and Pavarotti. But I remember seeing John Mayer a couple of times because he would go to her as well.

There were so many celebs in and out of that quiet little store I really can't remember them all, just the legends.

by Anonymousreply 83June 3, 2023 9:24 AM

[quote]77th and Madison Avenue

Wasn't The Nectar Coffee Shop there?

& Sotheby's across the street?

by Anonymousreply 84June 3, 2023 9:32 AM

R24 I remember Patricia Routledge saying this, Shirley was pissed that she was making people laugh and taking attention from her so she had her lines cut!

by Anonymousreply 85June 3, 2023 9:39 AM

Her brother, Warren Beatty also has a reputation for being a difficult asshole to work with.

Did they ever act in anything together & are they close?

by Anonymousreply 86June 3, 2023 9:53 AM

R86, they have never acted together on screen.

R84 when I was there it was us on the corner across from Vera Wang, Mark Hotel, and the Gogosian Gallery. Sant Abroeus was the closest coffee shop across the street. But I alway went to Butterfield on Lexington for my morning coffee. Ina used to have a place on 77th street between Madison and Park. I think she has since moved.

by Anonymousreply 87June 3, 2023 10:28 AM

Shirley said in an interview that she drew closer to Warren after he began having children because she wanted to play a part in their upbringing.

And yet, she was a horrible mother to her own child.

by Anonymousreply 88June 3, 2023 10:36 AM

R67 Wins for one of the greatest posts in a long time.

I love Annette Bening even more now.

Was never a fan of that ugly cunt Bette Midler or her voice, and I am glad to know once again that I missed nothing.

by Anonymousreply 89June 3, 2023 10:40 AM

Just watched The Apartment again. She is so great in it. Obviously, she liked Lemon.

by Anonymousreply 90June 3, 2023 10:46 AM

R90, I prefer papaya.

by Anonymousreply 91June 3, 2023 10:48 AM

R67 did you ever meet La Streep?

by Anonymousreply 92June 3, 2023 11:41 AM

I don’t think MacLaine and Winger HATED each other. I think they just didn’t get along on the Terms set, and there’s a difference. Winger insisted on being called Emma, and BEING the character off screen, which drove MacLaine nuts. I don’t think MacLaine would’ve hugged and paid tribute to Winger in her Oscar speech if it was downright hatred. It was more of the way Winger worked than anything else that MacLaine had a problem with. They’re just different women, and now when they cross paths I’m sure they are friendly with each other. MacLaine knows Winger was in large part responsible for her Oscar win.

by Anonymousreply 93June 3, 2023 12:39 PM

R92 NO!, That is a legend I never got to meet come to think of it. I wish I would have. That would have been someone to interact with.

by Anonymousreply 94June 3, 2023 6:15 PM

Winger's hilarious comment to Maclaine she later proudly recounted: "Let me get this straight: you live the experience, then you write a book about it, and now you're starring in a TV-movie based on the book? Why not just always strap a movie camera to yourself to save time?"

That being said, both Winger and Maclaine are pretty off. Very few people have any good things to say about working with either of them, and Winger became so hated on sets she eventually had a hard time finding work (much like Val Kilmer).

by Anonymousreply 95June 3, 2023 6:23 PM

The only reason I love Debra Winger is because of my deceased, god rest her soul, grandmother. Winger, during one of her crazy periods walking the perimeter of her property and being hounded by a journalist told the journalist "You can KISS my Squirrel!" My grandmother thought this was the funniest thing she had seen in the longest and laughed hysterically. The sheer joy of watching my grandmother laugh to Debra Winger saying that to a journalist will live in my memory forever.

by Anonymousreply 96June 3, 2023 6:44 PM

R31 Who the fuck is Steve Parker? Why are we supposed to know or care about these people?

by Anonymousreply 97June 3, 2023 6:47 PM

Steve Parker was a producer. He was a great friend of my family back in the day. when we lived in Waialae Kahala in Hawaii. Until he finally moved to Hawaii, Steve was often back and forth from Japan with Miki, his girlfriend and then wife. He and Shirley had a friendly arrangement, an agreed-to open marriage. He rarely saw Maclaine. He would grumble that he had to fly to the mainland to do stuff for her, but didn't discuss her much more than that I can recall... I really didn't pay much attention. He was hanging with my parents and some other movers and shakers of those days, not me. I just remember him as smooth operator type guy.

by Anonymousreply 98June 3, 2023 7:10 PM

I like Shirley, always have, but she's a fucking nutjob - no question about that. She's a lot of work as a personality but I still have affection for her.

I have no feeling for Maclaine's daughter one way or another. I remember her book coming out and people talking about it on the DL but that was ages ago. It's the only time Shirley's daughter has ever been of any interest on the DL.

People who claim the DL loves Maclaine's daughter are weird and wrong. Is she Elizabeth Montgomery or Lee Remick? No. Is she JUDY? No. Is she anyone at all of interest or note? No, not really, she's just a famous movie star's daughter.

Wasn't there some awful story about Maclaine's husband pretending to be a space alien and milking Maclaine for tons of money because of his "alien" needs or some shit? Am I misremembering that?

by Anonymousreply 99June 3, 2023 7:15 PM

Maclaine did everything she could to avoid taking care of her daughter because her career came first. She's not the only one. But you really have to feel badly for these kids when a Hollywood contract is more important than they are.

by Anonymousreply 100June 4, 2023 1:25 AM

Shirley played a bossy bitch in "Terms of Endearment" so it wasn't really a stretch for her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101June 4, 2023 3:56 AM

Debra and I did only one movie together...Everybody Wins

by Anonymousreply 102June 4, 2023 4:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!