Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Aaron Rodgers is a Swiftie!

The New York Jets quarterback, 39, attended Taylor Swift's Eras Tour at the MetLife Stadium — his team's home base — in East Rutherford, New Jersey, on Saturday evening.

In video obtained by TMZ, Rodgers can be seen rocking out to Swift's 1989 hit "Style," raising his arms up in the air as the singer belts out the tune.

Rodgers also shared a video on his Instagram Story from the venue, revealing he was attending the show with Miles Teller and his wife, Keleigh Teller.

"Taylor Time," the NFL star captioned the clip, which ended with a shot of an amused Teller, 36, getting ready for the concert to begin.

Swift, 33, kicked off her highly anticipated Eras Tour in Glendale, Arizona, last month. The event is scheduled to run through Aug. 9, when the final performance will take place at the SoFi Stadium in Los Angeles, California.

During the show, which runs for three hours and 13 minutes, the singer captivates her audience with a massive, career-spanning 44-song set list that includes nods to each of her respective album eras, including her latest LP, Midnights.

Swift also doesn't just throw things back with her set list or stories on stage, either, as her performance attire also nods back to previous eras. Lover sees Swift rock a Versace bodysuit and blazer, a stunning Roberto Cavalli dress as a nod to Fearless, a Nicole + Felicia gown for Speak Now, an Alberta Ferretti dress for Folklore and a Cavalli top and skirt for 1989, to name a few.

Among many of the songs performed are new "Taylor's Version" tracks, which are updated iterations of songs that Swift has re-recorded after Scooter Braun bought her former record label Big Machine in a move that saw him take control of the masters for Swift's first six albums. (Braun, 41, later sold the masters for $300 million to Shamrock Holdings in November 2020.)

Last week, during an interview with Adam Schein on SiriusXM’s Mad Dog Sports Radio, Rodgers spoke about his love for Swift, noting he was "for sure" going to her concert because he's a "big fan."

Rodgers also revealed that his favorite Swift album is 2020's Folklore, and said his favorite song from the LP is "August."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23June 7, 2023 5:54 PM

[quote] Last week, during an interview with Adam Schein on SiriusXM’s Mad Dog Sports Radio, Rodgers spoke about his love for Swift, noting he was "for sure" going to her concert because he's a "big fan."

[quote] Rodgers also revealed that his favorite Swift album is 2020's Folklore, and said his favorite song from the LP is "August."

I mean..... if anyone needed further confirmation that Aaron Rodgers is a huge KWEEN, well here it is.

I'm just picturing him singing along with Taylor during the concert.

And let's not forget that Aaron and his ex-boyfriend Kevin Lanflisi also attended a Taylor Swift concert when they were together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 30, 2023 8:50 AM

I feel sorry for Aaron that he had to go to the concert with Miles and his wife.

If he had a boyfriend, they could have gone together.

Instead, he has to be the odd man out in a threesome.

He should just let his freak flag fly, already.

Come out, Aaron!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 30, 2023 8:53 AM

Miles is his bf . Miles wife is a beard

by Anonymousreply 3May 30, 2023 9:00 AM

That would be so hot if true, R3.

I think Miles is damned sexy.

But sadly, I think Miles Teller is straight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 30, 2023 10:14 AM

She’s an Eagles fan. Or pretends to be. Dating Rogers would make her a pariah in Philly. The only thing worse is dating a Pittsburgh Steeler. 😈

by Anonymousreply 5May 30, 2023 11:13 AM

Next up?

Wicked, on Broadway!

YASSSSSS KWEEN!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 2, 2023 2:52 AM

Could Taylor Swift really be worth north of $700mm? That's more than Beyonce is estimated to be worth. Only Rihanna is estimated to be worth more at $1.4b which includes other business ventures like her cosmetics.

by Anonymousreply 7June 2, 2023 2:55 AM

Great taste. Style goes hard in the paint.

by Anonymousreply 8June 2, 2023 2:59 AM

R7 Only broke bitches get caught up in that foolishness. It’s not a good look to font broke. 😆 😝

by Anonymousreply 9June 2, 2023 3:00 AM

He was a Bear first.

by Anonymousreply 10June 2, 2023 3:06 AM

Looks like Aaron is thirsting for Tay TaY

by Anonymousreply 11June 2, 2023 4:23 AM

Bearking: Closet Queen Stans Closet Dyke

by Anonymousreply 12June 2, 2023 4:28 AM

F*g!

by Anonymousreply 13June 2, 2023 4:31 AM

Aaron dancing at the Swift concert.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 2, 2023 4:40 AM

R14 deserves a repeat of R13: Fag!

by Anonymousreply 15June 2, 2023 4:47 AM

If he and Taylor Swift start dating there will be no need for further speculation about his sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 16June 2, 2023 5:07 AM

Aaron was definitely trying to get her attention. Two shows in two nights and doing his best Springsteen Dancing In The Dark imitation. Priceless. Still, he’s too old for the image she projects and most of her fans have probably never heard of him so that ain’t happening. Plus, she’s moved on to a much younger blonde, blue-eyed , All-American Aryan Jock. I’ll say one thing about her. Goldilocks and the eternal quest to find her ONE TRUE LOVE is hella entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 17June 7, 2023 4:28 PM

R17 already? Who?

by Anonymousreply 18June 7, 2023 5:06 PM

Taylor really is that chick when it just comes to clean songwriting singalong in your car pop. Over the years I can no longer hide I’m a fan. I don’t care what people think.

by Anonymousreply 19June 7, 2023 5:15 PM

So did we ever decide. Is Aaron gay or did that Kevin dude just fall in love with his best friend. Cause God knows I’ve been there.

by Anonymousreply 20June 7, 2023 5:17 PM

Another reason he’s a douche

by Anonymousreply 21June 7, 2023 5:17 PM

I think he’s a Baller. Plays for the Lakers but don’t hold me to it, r18. He’s very cute. A major upgrade from Scuzzy Nazi Fuckboi. But then, who wouldn’t be? Hell, I’d settle for Jack Nicholson.

by Anonymousreply 22June 7, 2023 5:33 PM

Hey, I never said I wasn’t a fan of her music, r19. I like a lot of her stuff. Especially the newer songs. I just find that her (mostly fictional) love life is more Harlequin Romance than steamy Bodice Ripper. Hallmark Channel level treacle. 😍❤️‍🔥

by Anonymousreply 23June 7, 2023 5:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!