Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Did George W Bush have an affair with Condi Rice?

Or are they both gay?

by Anonymousreply 12June 1, 2023 4:43 AM

Wasn't there pictures of GW dressed as a cheerleader at Yale? And rumors he was passed around like a bottle of vodka at one or more fraternities? I would say gayer than a handbag full of rainbows. Same with Condi. I think the gap in her teeth makes her popular with the ladies.

by Anonymousreply 1May 30, 2023 4:51 AM

Ew.

by Anonymousreply 2May 30, 2023 4:52 AM

Some people think she's straight?

by Anonymousreply 3May 30, 2023 4:54 AM

I remember hearing about George and Condi being lovers, but i wouldn't be surprised if they used each other as beards. Fuck.

by Anonymousreply 4May 30, 2023 4:54 AM

They probably scissored with their eyes closed.

by Anonymousreply 5May 30, 2023 5:02 AM

Condì, I think, munches carpets exclusively.

by Anonymousreply 6May 30, 2023 5:40 AM

Nope. Nice try, OP.

by Anonymousreply 7May 30, 2023 6:04 AM

Condi mounted Shrub with her notorious shenis.

by Anonymousreply 8May 30, 2023 7:14 AM

Strap on?

by Anonymousreply 9May 30, 2023 5:39 PM

Con Dee would be happy to answer your question. But first you must frame it in a way in which she can address it with full honesty. So the question must be asked while standing on your head and using a Ouija board at the moment the sun has just entered Virgo. And Barbara Streisand does her second to the last final farewell tour, finally.

by Anonymousreply 10May 31, 2023 1:06 AM

She is a big ol’ DYKE. I don’t know what that twerp G.W.B. is, and I don’t really care.

by Anonymousreply 11May 31, 2023 1:12 AM

Big ol dyke?

by Anonymousreply 12June 1, 2023 4:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!