Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Angelina Jolie Is Reportedly 'Very Lonely' Since Divorcing Brad Pitt

Brad Pitt may be moving on with 30-year-old new girlfriend Ines De Ramon, but Angelina Jolie isn’t finding it as easy to put their divorce behind her. According to RadarOnline, the 47-year-old Oscar-winner is still “traumatized” by her divorce from the 59-year-old Once Upon a Time… in Hollywood actor – almost seven years after she filed for divorce – and doesn’t actually have many people to talk to. We feel so bad!

"Angie has kept to herself more than ever," a source spilled to RadarOnline. Although the Maleficent actress attended a White House State Dinner with her 21-year-old son Maddox earlier this month (and looked impeccable in an ivory Chanel dress, may we add) the insider revealed that she tries to keep public appearances to a minimum, saying: "It’s been a while since she’s been in front of so many cameras. She doesn’t get out much."

Another source said that Angelina's life has been like this for a while, saying: "She’s cut off people she’s worked with for years and no longer speaks to any family other than her kids. She has almost no one else left. Her life is very lonely." Another insider said that the mom-of-six briefly reconnected with her father Jon Voight, 84, after the divorce in 2016, but the two are now no longer in contact. She is also no longer speaking to her brother James Haven, 50, who the source said "was her touchstone for many years."

Yet another source told the pub that the Girl, Interrupted star's inner circle is small, and although she sometimes hangs out with co-stars such as Elle Fanning and Salma Hayek, she doesn’t have a deep connection with many other people. "She can come off as cold and guarded," the source said, adding that "she’s acknowledged that she’s not much of a girls’ girl."

Perhaps her desire to keep a low profile is also one of the reasons she stepped down from her role as a United Nations special envoy in December 2022, after more than two decades. Angelina's "lonely" life isn’t actually that surprising to learn about, as she confessed back in 2011 that the Babylon actor and their children were the only people she really hung out with. "I don’t have a lot of friends, Brad really is the only person I talk to," she said at the time.

And back in 2019, a separate insider told The Sun Online that Angelina was just focused on spending time with her six children, but craves companionship as she "has no-one." Seems like not much has changed then!

"With work, she will only take projects that her kids can be involved in – or that means she doesn't somehow lose out on time with them. All her energy is spent on them," The Sun's source continued at the time, adding that she "doesn’t have a lot of friends to talk to," and "has work colleagues but almost no close friends." The source also said: "She knows that Brad dates – even the kids mention it – but she does not."

None of the recent sources have mentioned the billionaire heir David Mayer de Rothschild she was spotted having lunch with back in March, nor did anyone say anything about her rumored past romance with The Weeknd.

Another source did, however, tell RadarOnline: "I am sure she misses companionship. But I don’t think she is eager to commit herself fully again. Angie used to have such a vibrant, adventurous spirit, but her light has really dimmed in the past few years. Hopefully, in time she’ll be open to dating and having fun again. Her kids just want to see her be truly happy again." We also hope that the Lara Croft: Tomb Raider star will be able to move on from her divorce and find happiness!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108April 17, 2024 1:21 PM

She sounds like me.

I'm an introvert who also suffers from depression and anxiety.

I have a hard time talking to people and I just like to be alone.

I don't even have kids or a boyfriend, but that's perfectly fine with me.

by Anonymousreply 1May 27, 2023 9:48 AM

Why did Angie have a falling out with her brother?

I thought they were like lovers?

by Anonymousreply 2May 27, 2023 9:48 AM

lonely and titless

by Anonymousreply 3May 27, 2023 9:54 AM

Sad last days

by Anonymousreply 4May 27, 2023 10:33 AM

Just reeks of borderline personality disorder — wanting to punish someone else for the mess that they caused.

by Anonymousreply 5May 27, 2023 10:36 AM

Wow.

That Pitt is 12 years older than Jolie only sunk in for the first time when I read the OP's source.

by Anonymousreply 6May 27, 2023 11:39 AM

Boo-hoo!

by Anonymousreply 7May 27, 2023 11:51 AM

[quote]Angelina Jolie isn’t finding it as easy to put their divorce behind her. According to RadarOnline, the 47-year-old Oscar-winner is still “traumatized” by her divorce from the 59-year-old Once Upon a Time… in Hollywood actor – almost seven years after she filed for divorce – and doesn’t actually have many people to talk to.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 27, 2023 11:57 AM

She probably suffered a narcissistic implosion.

by Anonymousreply 9May 27, 2023 12:19 PM

Who will be her Grey Gardens Little Edie? Maddox?

by Anonymousreply 10May 27, 2023 12:30 PM

Well, if Jen can move on, so can Angie….get over it already…….

by Anonymousreply 11May 27, 2023 12:34 PM

R1 I too am a loner, just as my dad was. We do know how to make ourselves happy without having to have people around us.

I find I can do exactly what I want when I want to….Angie needs a hobby. I love to garden…makes me happy and I don’t have all the bucks to do what I want as she does

by Anonymousreply 12May 27, 2023 12:37 PM

She’s the epitome of a borderline. Her kids walk on eggshells

by Anonymousreply 13May 27, 2023 12:44 PM

She still could have had a relationship with Brad, if she kept things amicable.

But instead, she tried to accuse him of domestic and child abuse, and then sued him into oblivion.

I don't think he'll have anything to do with her any more.

by Anonymousreply 14May 27, 2023 5:15 PM

R13 How do you know her kids “walk on eggshells?”

by Anonymousreply 15May 27, 2023 5:16 PM

Not being able to sustain any relationships whatsoever is classic borderline behavior. Eventually, she'll be estranged from the kids, too.

by Anonymousreply 16May 27, 2023 6:19 PM

Let’s all send her our ideas for things to do.

by Anonymousreply 17May 27, 2023 6:28 PM

She dug that hole herself. Stay there and rot, AJ!

by Anonymousreply 18May 27, 2023 6:49 PM

I thought she had a long-term involvement with a married man? A British politician?

Or is that over.

by Anonymousreply 19May 27, 2023 7:27 PM

Lots of weird Brad Pitt fans on this message board.

by Anonymousreply 20May 27, 2023 7:49 PM

Or maybe just people who’ve had experiences with borderlines and narcissists, R20.

Hell, I [italic]am[/italic] borderline (but have had a ton of therapy), and I recognise her scorched-earth patterns.

thankfully, like R1 and R12, I’m very content to be alone and have vowed neved to inflict myself on anyone else again!

by Anonymousreply 21May 27, 2023 8:00 PM

*never, obvs

by Anonymousreply 22May 27, 2023 8:01 PM

Strange to see all this negativity towards her coming from the very same DLers who start a "Why Can't ____ Be without a Man for One Month?!" thread at least once a week. Well, here's your female celeb who can be without a man for one month. You wanted it, you got it!

by Anonymousreply 23May 27, 2023 8:37 PM

At OP's photo, her forehead looks Botoxed to the max. Also, her cheek implants look like pillows. Skin texture looks a little rough, but could be the makeup.

by Anonymousreply 24May 27, 2023 8:41 PM

What is wrong with her hand in the pic with her in an ivory cape?

Her wrist and hand are black and look bruised or like she's been mining coal in District 12 with Katniss.

by Anonymousreply 25May 27, 2023 8:45 PM

maybe if she hadn't been so busy stealing other women's husbands she would have some friends.

by Anonymousreply 26May 27, 2023 8:46 PM

This is the first time I have genuinely liked her since she first got together with Pitt.

by Anonymousreply 27May 27, 2023 8:48 PM

"What is wrong with her hand in the pic with her in an ivory cape?"

She has an absolutely stunning face but is only really beautiful from the neck up, but from the neck down it's all fake boobs, bones, big feet, and big gnarly man hands.

by Anonymousreply 28May 27, 2023 9:13 PM

Her face is too hard for me. So I’m not really a fan of above the neck either.

by Anonymousreply 29May 27, 2023 10:37 PM

She seems to enjoy her bolt-ons.

by Anonymousreply 30May 27, 2023 10:44 PM

I know a girl who was in the similar situation. She is introverted. Before the marriage, she didn’t have many friends but still she had a few close friends. After she married a guy, the guy became her entire world. She ditched all her close friends and only went out with her husband. A few years later, her husband cheated on her and they divorced. She suddenly found herself on an island. She has no friends anymore. Always keep your own friends circle , marriage might not last but friendship is forever

by Anonymousreply 31May 27, 2023 10:57 PM

Time for her to start dating a gay black man like Cher and the rest of them!

by Anonymousreply 32May 27, 2023 11:35 PM

Hey, doesn't matter who you are. After a while, friends dry up. That's why it's important to cultivate friends from the time you are young through your 30s. After that, friends come and go and don't often stick.

by Anonymousreply 33May 28, 2023 12:10 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 34May 28, 2023 1:18 AM

"She’s cut off people she’s worked with for years and no longer speaks to any family other than her kids."

And she's going to keep her children SO close, that someday one of them is going to go all Norman Bates on her!

by Anonymousreply 35May 28, 2023 2:12 AM

The Maddox kid like he has some Norman Bates in him

by Anonymousreply 36May 28, 2023 2:19 AM

I don't think that she had a clue that the entire entertainment industry was going to side with Pitt, when the marriage blew up, and she should have.

It was partly because she had just hit the "death years" for an actress (turned 40) while he was still seen as a viable leading man, partly because he was producing successfully while she was directing less successfully, but largely because he was playing the Hollywood Game at master level, while she was still acting like an outsider. So all Hollywood not only saw him as a better prospect for making money in the future, important people thought they had "a relationship" with Pitt and not with Jolie. Pitt may come across as a dope onscreen, but she's the one who isn't all that bright in real life.

by Anonymousreply 37May 28, 2023 2:28 AM

Odd how all of his exes have mostly good things to say about him except her. She must have driven him nuts.

by Anonymousreply 38May 28, 2023 3:26 AM

Jen said Brad was missing a sensitivity chip. Brad was acting like a cad (unfeeling, flaunting his early relationship w/AJ).

I think Jen is on OK terms w/Brad now only because his relationship with AJ imploded in spectacular fashion.

Yes, it happens that a married person meets someone else and want to pursue that other relationship. Brad and AJ had so much star power as a couple that I think people "forgave" their callous behavior. Yes, I think Brad did treat Jen callously.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39May 28, 2023 3:33 AM

[quote]She must have driven him nuts.

And he deserved every minute of it. As did they both.

by Anonymousreply 40May 28, 2023 3:34 AM

He stuck his dick in crazy, when he was old enough to know better. I don't have much sympathy for him. Wait, do I have any at all?

by Anonymousreply 41May 28, 2023 3:37 AM

It’s possible too that Hollywood sided with him, because she was actively trying to destroy his reputation with the public. His acting peers all know that a turned off public can be the death knell of a career. Angelina went for the jugular.

[quote]And she's going to keep her children SO close

She is emotionally dependent on her kids just as her mother was dependent on her and her brother. Patterns repeat themselves in families.

by Anonymousreply 42May 28, 2023 10:38 AM

I have no stake in this… I’m not a “fan” of either.

But she’s come across as a terrible person on all this. She’s launched a campaign against him and I don’t believe the allegations for a minute.

I’d cross the street to avoid her. She’s bad news.

by Anonymousreply 43May 28, 2023 10:57 AM

What R41 said.

by Anonymousreply 44May 28, 2023 2:24 PM

[quote]Why did Angie have a falling out with her brother?

The brother got a girlfriend. Angie will not tolerate any competition.

by Anonymousreply 45May 28, 2023 2:36 PM

[quote]I have no stake in this… I’m not a “fan” of either. But she’s come across as a terrible person on all this. She’s launched a campaign against him and I don’t believe the allegations for a minute. I’d cross the street to avoid her. She’s bad news.

I feel the same way, but Brad knew exactly what she was like and he let her get away with the most appalling behavior and kept having children with her. Brad is as fucked up as she is.

I cross the street the street to avoid both of those horrible cunts.

by Anonymousreply 46May 28, 2023 2:40 PM

[quote] He stuck his dick in crazy, when he was old enough to know better. I don't have much sympathy for him. Wait, do I have any at all?

I feel that way to a degree, but it’s not like Angelina runs around drooling and hearing voices. She has had a long successful career, she is intelligent and articulate and once she hung up her stupid blood in vials persona she presented herself as quite calm and at peace with herself.

It’s hard to know how insane people will get in romantic relationships unless you know their history. Angelina never had a relationship that lasted longer than a couple years. She had never had children with a man. Sometimes you don’t know what you got yourself into until it’s too late. And really the main issue is her relentless vendetta against him. Other than that she’s not necessarily crazier than anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 47May 28, 2023 2:44 PM

SHE’LL BE DEAD SOON YOU KNOW

by Anonymousreply 48May 28, 2023 2:44 PM

[quote] She is also no longer speaking to her brother James Haven, 50, who the source said "was her touchstone for many years."

He's mad because she won't put out for him any more.

by Anonymousreply 49May 28, 2023 2:46 PM

[quote] The brother got a girlfriend. Angie will not tolerate any competition.

I would have guessed her brother was gay.

by Anonymousreply 50May 28, 2023 4:51 PM

I don't know, R50.

There was a major creepy factor about Angie and her brother always making out in public.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51May 28, 2023 5:26 PM

And it wasn't just a gimmick.

They seemed to do it a lot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52May 28, 2023 5:27 PM

At my old job (law enforcement, incl. sexual assaults), one of my coworkers said she thought that AJ's father molested her. I didn't think much about it, thought it was interesting, but speculation (which it is). But it does make sense. She has an off-and-on (mostly off) relationship with her father. She crosses major taboos and boundaries with her full biological brother. She seems to be treating some of her kids like adults when they're still under 18.

by Anonymousreply 53May 28, 2023 6:25 PM

Yes - I pity the children.

by Anonymousreply 54May 28, 2023 6:29 PM

She has an unhealthy relationship with at least one of those Asian boys. The one who seems more like boyfriend than a son.

by Anonymousreply 55May 28, 2023 6:44 PM

She's a victim of childhood trauma and screams incest victim. I know DL loves Brad because he's hot and nice and all but I don't feel bad for him. He knew who Angelina was yet was blinded by ambition and greed to get close to her because she was Hollywood royalty and would further give him connections. He's not that talented and every woman he got with had connections to get him roles. Angelina has mental issues but Brad exploited that and paid the price.

by Anonymousreply 56May 28, 2023 6:51 PM

Fuck that, I am introverted. She is an asshole. Selfish, BPD with absolutely no ability to self reflect.

by Anonymousreply 57May 28, 2023 6:56 PM

She's crazy but compared to evil mostly male sociopaths in the industry who rape and exploit others and still get their asses covered. She's a saint. She's just fucked up with poor social skills and anger issues. It was easy to throw her under the bus. She is an "outsider"

by Anonymousreply 58May 28, 2023 7:05 PM

“She turned her back to God, this is what happens!”

by Anonymousreply 59May 28, 2023 7:12 PM

How is she an outsider? She's actor Jon Voight's daughter. She grew up in the LA area.

Brad was the hayseed, Okie from Muskogee.

by Anonymousreply 60May 28, 2023 7:12 PM

R60 She alienated a lot of the industry despite growing up in it. Her weird behavior, outspokenness and gradual self-isolation made her enemies. Brad was an outsider at first due to mainly classism but he's part of the Hollywood inner circles who have his back. Hollywood only promotes those who kiss their ass. Angie doesn't play the game despite her nepotism and they naturally threw her out as she aged.

by Anonymousreply 61May 28, 2023 7:19 PM

She still does work but the roles aren't coming in like they used to. I think people don't see her the same way as say any other messed-up vulnerable child who grew up in the industry because she debuted as a sultry bombshell in her early 20s and had this dark gothic badass type image. Many didn't know she was Voight's daughter either. Unlike someone like Miley where the "damaged Disney star" crap is performative and part of her brand, Angelina seems severely messed up with trauma.

by Anonymousreply 62May 28, 2023 7:31 PM

[quote] Many didn't know she was Voight's daughter either.

Maybe some of the movie fans didn't know, esp. the younger fans who didn't know Jon Voight's work ("Midnight Cowboy").

However ... anyone involved in hiring and making movies sure as hell would have known she was Jon Voight's daughter.

by Anonymousreply 63May 28, 2023 7:38 PM

I don’t feel Angelina has ever alluded to anything like Voigt sexually abusing her. It’s possible her extreme behavior when she was younger was just run of the mill Borderline acting out. Who knows? She did say in an interview once that growing up her dad was constantly criticizing and assessing her as fucked up, crazy, damaged. Language like that. She said this very calmly and inferred that this was a projection of his own bullshit onto his kids and that she had long ago stopped giving a shit what he had to say about her mental health.

by Anonymousreply 64May 28, 2023 10:18 PM

Who would want to say they were Voight’s daughter?

by Anonymousreply 65May 28, 2023 10:54 PM

I doubt very much that Voight's ever touched her in an inappropriate way. He was a shitty father and an absent one. I presume she went looking for male replacements early and often. Her heroin addiction didn't help. Brad's a nice guy and everyone likes him. Of course Hollywood sided with him.

Remember the Sony hack. Angie has always been a marginally talented mean girl with tons of plastic surgeries who hates other women - ALL other women. She didn't have friends long before she attacked Brad and tried to shake him down for custody, property and cash.

Jon Voight is a rabid right-winger and a total MAGAT crackpot. I wouldn't trust him with government policies of any kind. That doesn't make him a rapist of his own daughter. Most men, even looney toons MAGATs, do not rape their daughters (or their sons for that matter).

by Anonymousreply 66May 29, 2023 12:06 AM

I like her. Always have.

by Anonymousreply 67May 29, 2023 12:12 AM

[quote] Jon Voight is a rabid right-winger and a total MAGAT crackpot

This should have been Brad's first hint to stay far away from Angelina.

The apple usually doesn't fall far from the tree.

And even if she's not a full-blooded MAGAT, the crazy is still in her genes and her upbringing.

by Anonymousreply 68May 29, 2023 12:12 AM

If she was sexually abused as a child or young teen, it wasn't necessarily the reportedly absent Voight that did it. Her mother had live-in boyfriends, she had teachers and neighbors, there were presumably other relatives, etc.

So Voight may be a horrible human being now, but the fact that his daughter is a nutcase who's heading into Norma Desmond territory doesn't necessarily mean he raped her when she was a kid.

by Anonymousreply 69May 29, 2023 3:46 AM

I thought BPD and narcissism was caused by some type of serious childhood trauma. We'll probably never know what exactly happened with her though. I just don't buy she's this horrific person ever given you don't hear that many horror stories or diva accusations about her. Her devotion to philanthropy and other beliefs seems quite genuine. I just see a deeply damaged vulnerable person who lashes out at others and developed antisocial tendencies due to feelings of paranoia and emptiness. She was raised in an industry of fake and superficial people and probably developed severe trust issues from this. Regardless she showed everyone who she was multiple times. So Brad played with fire and got his ass burned.

by Anonymousreply 70May 29, 2023 4:05 AM

I knew I remembered hearing rumors of her antisocial behavior as a child. Killing her pets, beating up her friends - not just this article I found by googling and I'm too lazy to do better research.

And narcissism is both heredity and environment - but the trauma can even be being pampered or spoiled too much. More typically, a failure of attachment to mother (or other caregiver) - well, I think. They don't know 100%.

There's a spectrum, at least some psychology ppl have said and it make sense to me: borderline at the mildest end, narcissism as it worsens, antisocial/psychopathy at the extreme. They all have "borderline personality organization" which originally meant on the borderline between psychotic (totally out of touch with reality) and normal or neurotic (living in reality).

They're not authentic people with a stable sense of self. They have an undeveloped id or whatever you call it -- and they present a facade to the world (because they don't really have a choice - thus the pathological lying. They know no other way to exist. See DJT et al - hell, many if not most ppl in Hollywood.

Sorry it's just an obsession of mine because I was raised by a single mother with NPD.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71May 29, 2023 4:36 AM

Oh - and my source for the psychobabble (which I think is pretty profound but ymmv): Otto Kernberg, former professor at Columbia University, who has written a few textbooks on the subject of borderline personalities and their treatment, such as it is.

My favorite of his books is Borderline Conditions and Pathological Narcissism.

by Anonymousreply 72May 29, 2023 4:45 AM

I've only ever heard of Voight being absent and mentally abusive never sexual. But that's the typical Hollywood parent. She got to grow up privileged. She got off easy compared to a Tatum O'Neil.

by Anonymousreply 73May 29, 2023 6:15 AM

Considering her hormones drove every one of her interpersonal decisions, after she got her ovaries and tits hacked out, it's not surprising she's struggling to connect with other humans.

by Anonymousreply 74May 29, 2023 7:04 AM

Yes R74 I agree. One has to wonder how much early menopause might have affected her marriage and her connection to her spouse, as well as his connection to her. Society doesn't call it the change for nothing.

by Anonymousreply 75May 29, 2023 7:45 AM

Divorce is lonely, especially for women over 30. I don't know why she's surprised. On top of that, her kids are nearly grown up so she's fighting empty nest syndrome as well. Sad days.

by Anonymousreply 76May 29, 2023 7:50 AM

Poor, poor Angelina. I guess she means well, but....fuck it never mind.

by Anonymousreply 77May 29, 2023 7:51 AM

She was cruel To Animals?! F her! Dark spirit

by Anonymousreply 78May 29, 2023 8:15 AM

Boo hoo.

I put her in the same category as Michael Jackson, Lisa Marie Presley, or Whitney. Or Britney. They have all the money and time in the world, so why didn't they just sack 'em up and go to damn college? If they haven't a HS diploma go get a fucking GED. and then go? Even a community College would be beneficial.

As for the "What about stalkers or paparazzi getting access?" I'd tell you Shaquille O'Neal went back and got his B.A. from LSU, then on to a doctorate in education from Barry University. And you don't get much bigger than Shaq.

These people CHOOSE misery. If I had Brit's $$$$ and free time I would have eleventy degrees from various universities. Plus culinary school and florist training.

And I would find a damn psychologist to work through my issues, and I WOULD STAY ON MY FUCKING MEDICATION, even if it meant hiring someone--a non friend-- to help me do that.

Their world--and access to it-- are sooooooo big, they can have experiences all over that world. And unlike most of us slobs they don't have to sit in just a tiny portion of it and just suck on it.

by Anonymousreply 79May 29, 2023 9:28 AM

Yawn. Wake me up when there is a real story here.

by Anonymousreply 80May 29, 2023 9:57 AM

I thought i read once that she mentioned having sex with one of her mom's boyfriends.

What's this cruelty to animals thing?

by Anonymousreply 81May 29, 2023 10:10 AM

R45 he’s not a homosexual?! I’m shocked.

She looks like crap in OP’s link pic.

by Anonymousreply 82May 29, 2023 1:31 PM

She should make friends with a sandwich or two.

by Anonymousreply 83May 29, 2023 1:40 PM

Please, one thing is to be an introvert, another is to alienate every family, friend or co-woker connection outside your children, who are under your control.

I have no idea if she is sick or traumatized but actions do have consequences. And to live your life exclusively around your children is a recipe for disaster - yours and theirs.

by Anonymousreply 84May 29, 2023 2:04 PM

" If I had Brit's $$$$ and free time I would have eleventy degrees from various universities."

Honey, Britney Spears doesn't have the IQ for eleventy university degrees, and I doubt Jolie does either. I mean, I said above that Brad Pitt seems to be much smarter!

by Anonymousreply 85May 29, 2023 4:34 PM

Jennifer Aniston has the highest IQ of all. Childfree and she stayed out of most of this drama and is enjoying her Friends residuals and money from those lame romcoms. People say she's lazy but she's very pragmatic.

by Anonymousreply 86May 29, 2023 4:36 PM

Oh God, R26 types like a total Frau!

by Anonymousreply 87May 29, 2023 4:38 PM

And why would you assume that everything that went wrong in this relationship was HER fault and Brad Pitt was a saint R21 ?

She is not you... And we don't know how badly Pitt treated her.

by Anonymousreply 88May 29, 2023 4:42 PM

"And to live your life exclusively around your children is a recipe for disaster - yours and theirs."

I said above that one of the kids is going to go all Norman Bates if the family lives like that, and yeah. There's a reason that a lot of horror movies are based around a family living a completely isolated existence, while dominated by a psycho parent!

That sort of life breeds crazy in the most literal sense, but fortunately there is someone with the power to save those kids from a horror movie existence - their father! Yes, it is Pitt's duty, his absolute moral obligation, to keep a relationship with those kids and to offer them a way out of a hellish isolated life, to offer them a path into the real world and bait it with his Hollywood goodies. He can save those kids, or at least some of them, but if it's true the older boys hate him and never attached to him then they're truly fucked. Pitt needs to do the right thing, in a situation where most straight men would do the easy thing - marry some other woman, forget about the first family, and start a second one.

by Anonymousreply 89May 29, 2023 4:43 PM

[quote]What's this cruelty to animals thing?

I know there is video of her laughing about abusing and killing some pets she had. I don’t know if it’s the same video but she has also talked about beating a pet dog of hers? That one I’m not positive about so, grain of salt. But I saw part of the video where she was laughing about the killing the pets thing. I did not watch all of it because that kind of stuff makes me sick.

by Anonymousreply 90May 29, 2023 7:37 PM

If true R90 that's a sign of a true sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 91May 29, 2023 7:44 PM

There's an old video out there somewhere, I've seen it. It was at the height of her heroin use and she is high AF in the video. Who knows if she was telling the truth or just trying to be weird/cool. Hard to tell with her most of the time.

by Anonymousreply 92May 29, 2023 7:54 PM

Yes [81].

'Marcheline had a live-in boyfriend whom she was very much in love with, but Angie slept with him when she was 16 and barely out of school,' a source told Now magazine. 'Her mother found out and ended her relationship with the man. '

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93May 29, 2023 8:21 PM

Also:

"According to former babysitter Krisann Morel, Jolie's late mother Marcheline Bertrand virtually abandoned her baby daughter after a painful 1976 split from husband Jon Voight.

"Morel claims that, for two years, Bertrand sequestered Jolie in a separate apartment in her building, where the young girl was cared for by a revolving staff.

"Now 35 and a mother to six kids she shares with love Brad Pitt, Jolie has publicly declared her devotion to Bertrand, who passed away in January 2007 of cancer. But Morton writes that Jolie was permanently scarred by this early abandonment — leading her to self-destructive acts and a "come here, now go away" personality."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94May 29, 2023 8:23 PM

R81 please see R71. You're welcome.

by Anonymousreply 95May 29, 2023 8:30 PM

[quote]'Marcheline had a live-in boyfriend whom she was very much in love with, but Angie slept with him when she was 16 and barely out of school

If that’s not a teenager acting out a desperate need for structure and boundaries from her mother I don’t know what is. Voigt has said Angelina was in chronic emotional pain when she was younger. That is very borderline. Chronic emotional pain is a hallmark of the disorder (as well as lots of other things). A lot of kids that grow up without structure, without boundaries feel like they are in a constant free fall. It is very destabilizing for them. I do not understand why Angelina worshipped the mother who failed her as much as her father did.

by Anonymousreply 96May 29, 2023 8:34 PM

[quote] A lot of kids that grow up without structure, without boundaries feel like they are in a constant free fall. It is very destabilizing for them.

Preach, R96. This was me. And I am in chronic pain much of the time as an adult. Free fall. Yep.

by Anonymousreply 97May 29, 2023 8:54 PM

Yep. Me too. 👊

by Anonymousreply 98May 29, 2023 8:59 PM

[quote]R66 Brad's a nice guy

What he did to his first wife disqualifies him from this description.

by Anonymousreply 99June 3, 2023 5:47 AM

She was the crazy hot sex chick now mainly just crazy.

by Anonymousreply 100June 3, 2023 5:57 AM

This calls for a remake of "Torch Song" starring lonely Angie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101June 3, 2023 5:59 AM

[quote] Why did Angie have a falling out with her brother?

I’m pretty sure he became a religious nut. I always assumed he was gay so if the religious thing is true I am inclined to say it stems from not being able to accept his sexuality. But just as much it could be an attempt to find stability and connection that I would think he lacks as much as his sister does.

by Anonymousreply 102June 3, 2023 11:14 AM

Her forehead certainly looks very lonely, indeed.

by Anonymousreply 103June 3, 2023 11:17 AM

All that bragging about drug use, using knives in bed, blood vials and buying a shared grave plot with BBT: All of it was down to attention seeking, BS and drug use. Remember when she jumped into the pool in her gown after an awards show? She would have been fucked up like she was when she stuck her leg out at the Oscars years later.

Someone here posted a link to a pdf of a bio about her and some of us read it and posted about it. Her life came across as sad and pathetic. She's always been about headlines, shock value and doing fucked up shit like having/adopting six kids. Brad was stupid to get together with her, but she makes him look good.

It's sad that her mother treated her as she did in her early years, but how inappropriate was it for her mother's partner to sleep with her? A girl who hurt her friends and abused animals, then went on to repeatedly carve up her own face and body.

She traded in the rubber pants for caftans, knee length skirts, jackets and flat shoes to cosplay as a humanitarian, but who believed it was genuine? The ongoing vendetta against Pitt...she seriously needs to get a life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104April 17, 2024 12:14 PM

Good.

by Anonymousreply 105April 17, 2024 12:16 PM

That's what happens to evil bitches.

by Anonymousreply 106April 17, 2024 12:18 PM

Lonely? Even with all those voices in her head?

by Anonymousreply 107April 17, 2024 12:27 PM

Another “poor victim Angelina” article that she likely controlled the narrative of. It is shocking to me how some of you don’t see how transparent this is of a typically mentally ill person. I will never feel sorry for this woman.

by Anonymousreply 108April 17, 2024 1:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!