Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"Attention all Menstruators!"

I saw this blatant act of misogyny on Instagram. It is now strictly forbidden to call women women! "Anyone who menstruates" is much more authentic!

The comments are hilarious with the cuntiest coming from those carrying water for such garbage!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 27, 2023 6:11 AM

If it bleeds it leads.

by Anonymousreply 1May 26, 2023 4:26 AM

Maybe you could cut open your femoral artery and share the experience with us live.

by Anonymousreply 2May 26, 2023 4:59 AM

r2 is MtF asking his female co-workers for tampons.

Gotcha!

by Anonymousreply 3May 27, 2023 1:56 AM

Attention all Menstruators?

Oh honey, have you come to the wrooooooooong website.

This the DATALOUNGE. This site was created by GAY MEN 25 years ago and it has always been for GAY MEN. We don't give a fuck about menstruators, we can't even spell that shit.

Whatever your issue is, it's not interesting and you don't need to bring it to the Datalounge. Try some straight site, they may give a rat's ass about menstruators. I mean, probably not - but you never know.

Good luck and bon voyage.

by Anonymousreply 4May 27, 2023 2:11 AM

anyone who calls me a menstrator or uterus haver is going to get smacked in the mouth with my tampon.

by Anonymousreply 5May 27, 2023 3:18 AM

I'm quoting from an ad r4, don't get your bile flowing!

by Anonymousreply 6May 27, 2023 4:19 AM

What are post menopausal women to be called?

by Anonymousreply 7May 27, 2023 4:48 AM

What are men to be called?

by Anonymousreply 8May 27, 2023 4:48 AM

So post menopausal women are now men?

by Anonymousreply 9May 27, 2023 4:49 AM

R7- Post Menstruators?

by Anonymousreply 10May 27, 2023 4:50 AM

"Attention women and mentally ill females with identity issues!"

FTFY

by Anonymousreply 11May 27, 2023 6:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!