Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cher talks about visiting Tina Turner many times during her long illness

This made me like Cher all the more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 26, 2023 6:38 AM

Link doesn’t work.

by Anonymousreply 1May 26, 2023 3:54 AM

Here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 26, 2023 3:57 AM

Annie May is donating her penis to Chaz.

by Anonymousreply 3May 26, 2023 4:48 AM

Cher was probably scoping out the merchandise for the upcoming estate sale

by Anonymousreply 4May 26, 2023 5:02 AM

She probably wanted one of her wigs

by Anonymousreply 5May 26, 2023 5:03 AM

Our neighbors rented their home out to Tina & her entourage when she played in Honolulu. I was 16/17 at the time. The only way we knew she was there was when the cars/vans arrived & stayed. No parties at all, we did hear lots of laughter from them out by the pool, but that was it. They stayed a week, we were cleared by her security as our neighbors said (after the fact- my dad was pissed) they sent them our information..... Day before they left, a lady from next door, got my mom's attention in the garden & said that Tina was really appreciative of the privacy we showed them & if she could drop something by.... My mom said, sure- she gave us this amazing fruit basket with flowers treats etc.. My mom came back with, "Thank you so much, we'd love to meet our neighbor" the lady said, "I'll be right back".... About 15 min later, we were meeting Tina Turner in our neighbors living room! Evidently she was watching us too as she said to me "did I see you jumping off the roof into the pool with other boys the other day?" Mom gave me a look & everyone cracked up!!! We received an envelope a few weeks later with photos from our visit- no clue as to where those are...... RIP beautiful voice & soul. On to your next incarnation.......

by Anonymousreply 6May 26, 2023 5:49 AM

I watched Ari's interview. Cher was lovely

by Anonymousreply 7May 26, 2023 6:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!