Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dear Abby: I’m 57 and in love with my 30 yo cousin in Alabama

DEAR ABBY: I am a 57-year-old male. I have no children, and I was forced to move back in with my mother to start my life over again. I divorced my wife because she was cheating.

I have a cousin from Alabama who is 30. I love her dearly. She's my favorite cousin, and I have begun having feelings for her. I think it may be my body's way of telling me it wants to procreate and leave a legacy. I feel guilty about these thoughts and feelings. In my heart, I believe they are shameful. These thoughts are something I must take to my grave and never act upon. But the urge is growing stronger and it's becoming a losing battle.

Telling her (or anyone else in my family) my true feelings would be a terrible thing for me to do. Can you please help me rid myself of these feelings for her? I will take any advice into consideration. -- ASHAMED IN TENNESSEE

DEAR ASHAMED: In some (not all) states, marriage between cousins is legal. Tennessee and Alabama happen to be two of them. Your cousin may be 27 years younger, but at 30, she's a grown woman. Do you have any indication of whether your feelings are reciprocated? Sometimes the feelings we suppress only make them grow stronger. A way to resolve this would be to express them.

If your cousin doesn't share your affection, bear in mind that all women are not cheaters, as your wife was, and start to build a new life while you look for a suitable companion in your community.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 26, 2023 8:19 PM

Scroll down for letter 2.

by Anonymousreply 1May 26, 2023 12:02 AM

Sweet Mother of God.

by Anonymousreply 2May 26, 2023 12:14 AM

Dear Abby my asshole is juicy.

by Anonymousreply 3May 26, 2023 12:18 AM

Your from Alabama. Nuff said. Your good.

by Anonymousreply 4May 26, 2023 12:20 AM

8 billion people in the world.

by Anonymousreply 5May 26, 2023 12:25 AM

Dear Abby my grandpa’s ass is delicious

by Anonymousreply 6May 26, 2023 12:29 AM

Dear Abby,

I was sunning myself beside our public pool when an overwhelming urge came over me to urinate. Fearing I’d wet myself before reaching the water or the bathroom, I grabbed my neighbor’s unattended Sprite bottle and relieved myself in there. Should I fess up?

PP in PA

Dear PP in PA

Drinking urine is legal in all 50 states. There is no reason to tell your neighbor about your little secret. However, you do need to sneak into his car, house, garage, etc and piss in any Sprite bottles you see so they don’t get suspicious. Cheers!

by Anonymousreply 7May 26, 2023 12:31 AM

When your cousin is your buffet.

by Anonymousreply 8May 26, 2023 12:36 AM

Dear Abby,

I fantasize about you. Will you marry me? - Eye Love U

Dear Eye Love U,

Unless you are my father’s brother Irving, forget it.

by Anonymousreply 9May 26, 2023 12:37 AM

When your cousin’s ass is the buffet

by Anonymousreply 10May 26, 2023 12:38 AM

R10 Cums full circle.

by Anonymousreply 11May 26, 2023 12:41 AM

One of my aunts was the state legislator where we're from and led the charge to allow first cousins to marry provided they were infertile or beyond the age of the ability to conceive.

by Anonymousreply 12May 26, 2023 12:45 AM

The successful charge I might add.

by Anonymousreply 13May 26, 2023 12:46 AM

I’m more disturbed by the fiancé in a letter from May 23rd who only brushes his teeth every two to three days. And the letter writer unabashedly shared that with Ann and her million of readers!!

by Anonymousreply 14May 26, 2023 12:49 AM

Sure, tell her! Every woman's dream is to marry a 57-year-old loser cousin who lives with his mother!

Seriously, can you imagine the family, drama, once the much-younger cousin tells her parents and her parents tell everyone?

by Anonymousreply 15May 26, 2023 6:28 AM

Yeah sure thing. See how well that worked out for the Duponts

by Anonymousreply 16May 26, 2023 3:03 PM

Dear Abby

My whole family had to sit inside their vehicles after I took a shit that drove them outside.

by Anonymousreply 17May 26, 2023 8:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!