Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tasteful friends... Tina's crib

Mountain high.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 26, 2023 4:27 AM

I've only been to Switzerland once (and many years ago), but it was so stunningly beautiful it bordered on being dull. Still, from what little I can see of the house, I'd probably love it.

I wonder if there's a way to see more of the house?

by Anonymousreply 1May 25, 2023 8:12 PM

Shouldn't that be "Swiss home" not "Switzerland Home". Would you say this is my "France home" or my "Italy Home"?

by Anonymousreply 2May 25, 2023 8:20 PM

Her home in the South of France.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 25, 2023 8:23 PM

I'm so glad a beautiful soul like her got to be surrounded by such beautiful things on earth

by Anonymousreply 4May 25, 2023 8:25 PM

That doesn’t exactly look that luxurious or cozy. I much prefer the home in the South of France.

by Anonymousreply 5May 25, 2023 8:28 PM

I'm sure it's gorgeous in the spring and summer

by Anonymousreply 6May 25, 2023 8:50 PM

It looks so tiny. I can image the kitchen being the size of a shoe box. And those stairs? No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 7May 25, 2023 9:06 PM

That WAS spring, dear. Maybe even June. That's the weather in those parts.

by Anonymousreply 8May 25, 2023 9:32 PM

You're making a joke haha but just so people know, that is not spring. Which starts in March.

by Anonymousreply 9May 25, 2023 9:35 PM

So those oak trees never get leaves R8?

by Anonymousreply 10May 26, 2023 4:17 AM

A far cry from Nutbush, Tennessee...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 26, 2023 4:21 AM

Oak trees are the last to sprout leaves- and the last to shed them.

by Anonymousreply 12May 26, 2023 4:27 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!