Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Idiots Who Can't Read

Fools get too close to The King's Horses even though there's a sign right there telling them the horses may kick or bite. Dumbasses. Probably all tourists.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 25, 2023 11:05 PM

😆OP thanks for this video. J needed the laugh today

by Anonymousreply 1May 25, 2023 6:53 PM

My fave is when the horse stepped on.the young woman's foot

by Anonymousreply 2May 25, 2023 6:54 PM

I love how the guard on the horse just sits there and lets these nitwits put themselves in harm's way. He probably goes home after every shift laughing his ass off.

I saw another video with another guard who did not allow anyone to touch his horse or the horse's reins. The second someone did he would yell at the top of his lungs "DON'T TOUCH THE KING'S HORSES!!!".

by Anonymousreply 3May 25, 2023 6:57 PM

What a boring time for the horse. No wonder it wants to bite at the people.

by Anonymousreply 4May 25, 2023 7:41 PM

[quote] Probably all tourists.

Trenchant observation. Do you know many Londoners who mill about Horse Guards Parade taking photos?

by Anonymousreply 5May 25, 2023 8:30 PM

Nice to see Camilla back out there greeting her husband's subjects.

by Anonymousreply 6May 25, 2023 9:08 PM

Ha! Ha! Ha!. That soldier on the horse was cool as hell, and that horse knows him. Kind of a good look for Charles.

by Anonymousreply 7May 25, 2023 9:49 PM

I swear people are just dull in the skull.

by Anonymousreply 8May 25, 2023 10:56 PM

I would train the horses to snatch wigs and chomp ponytails for free!

by Anonymousreply 9May 25, 2023 11:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!