Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Florida gym teacher arrested for luring second teenager to his home for sex: cops

A Florida gym teacher arrested for allegedly having sex with a 15-year-old pupil in February has been nabbed by police again over allegations of an inappropriate relationship with another teenager from a different school he worked at.

The initial arrest of Arin Hankerd,43, prompted more girls to come forward accusing him of inappropriate behavior.

He has now been charged with luring a 17-year-old to his home in Ormond Beach, where he is said to have groped and had the girl perform oral sex on him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33May 25, 2023 9:33 PM

Well, sure but at least she wasn't groped by a trans person in a changing room. That's REALLY bad!

by Anonymousreply 1May 25, 2023 5:07 PM

There is no reason for PE teachers. Most are weirdo sex creeps. Kids can barely count or read.

by Anonymousreply 2May 25, 2023 5:09 PM

I wonder how many complaints built up over time to trigger reporting of that monster. Once a kid that had connected parents in the same community all of a sudden it was so important to investigate!

by Anonymousreply 3May 25, 2023 5:11 PM

They can hardly read or count because mommy and daddy give them unlimited screen time, which is also one reason why they’re fat and need PE.

by Anonymousreply 4May 25, 2023 5:12 PM

He's damn good-looking in the mugshot and looks younger than 43. However what's with these teachers who can't keep their hands out of the cookie jar. Don't they know fucking the students can ruin their life if they get caught (and they probably will get caught).

by Anonymousreply 5May 25, 2023 5:19 PM

At least he's not a FAG!

by Anonymousreply 6May 25, 2023 5:24 PM

He is hot and therefore, NOT GUILTY of all charges.

by Anonymousreply 7May 25, 2023 5:38 PM

R4, says the guy posting on datalounge all day

by Anonymousreply 8May 25, 2023 5:38 PM

She probably enjoyed it.

by Anonymousreply 9May 25, 2023 5:49 PM

He's hot. I'd give him oral sex - and more.

by Anonymousreply 10May 25, 2023 6:49 PM

Did the other girls give her a high five, for sleeping with her hot teacher?

by Anonymousreply 11May 25, 2023 6:51 PM

Dumb. Did he think he wouldn't get caught or no one would talk?

by Anonymousreply 12May 25, 2023 6:51 PM

He'll get some action in prison, just maybe not the type he's used to scoring.

Oh well. Thems the brakes!

by Anonymousreply 13May 25, 2023 6:57 PM

I wonder if he will get oral sex in the jail ?

by Anonymousreply 14May 25, 2023 6:57 PM

He's got a lot of love to give and he's spreadin it around.

by Anonymousreply 15May 25, 2023 6:59 PM

Teen girls are horny.

We all know that the other girls are giving her high fives.

Her mother is probably proud of her, for bagging a teacher.

You know, just like when female teachers sleep with young boys.

by Anonymousreply 16May 25, 2023 7:03 PM

Times sure have changed. I remember in high school, and this was the mid/late 80s - the government teacher and the Physics teacher both were "dating" seniors and no one said anything.

by Anonymousreply 17May 25, 2023 7:07 PM

[quote]At least he's not a FAG!

Says the "straight" man with the womanly hips and ass. Don't you have a zoo to buy, R6?

by Anonymousreply 18May 25, 2023 7:08 PM

R17 I remember as a senior in high school (1981) it was a known fact the cute US History teacher (around late 20s) was dating a beautiful classmate who was a senior. As a matter of fact, she asked him to the senior prom - but he refused (wonder why). The guy was gorgeous and had a great body, as he went to the gym and kept in shape.

About 20 years later, when I owned my retail store, he was a customer and remembered me. He was still as cute and sexy as ever and I would openly flirt with him which he enjoyed (unfortunately he wasn't into men). A few years later, he tragically died while racing in a bike marathon (lost control of his bike, fell down and broke his neck).

by Anonymousreply 19May 25, 2023 7:19 PM

^ Breaking Away

by Anonymousreply 20May 25, 2023 7:24 PM

[quote] A few years later, he tragically died while racing in a bike marathon (lost control of his bike, fell down and broke his neck).

Like this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 25, 2023 7:26 PM

I want to know if Arin Hankered is hung - that's all I want to know. I'm guessing about 6" soft and a good 8" hard ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 25, 2023 7:46 PM

Here is his high school graduation picture. He's third row down, second from the left. He's not too cute there - he grew into a fine looking man.

Wonder what Michael Gibson in the first row looks like today ? He was cute 24 years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23May 25, 2023 7:50 PM

Michael Gibson and Trevor Grimes are more my type, at R23.

by Anonymousreply 24May 25, 2023 7:57 PM

Bridget Halter looks like a man in drag!

by Anonymousreply 25May 25, 2023 7:58 PM

Wonder what happened to Bridget ?

by Anonymousreply 26May 25, 2023 8:13 PM

Probably MAGA

by Anonymousreply 27May 25, 2023 8:18 PM

He said his wife was a bitch and we were going to be together!

by Anonymousreply 28May 25, 2023 8:58 PM

Are you blind r23? He has a hottie in high school. That jaw line and those eyes. The fuck are you talking about? But of course you have shit taste, you think, Michael Gibson, was cute.

by Anonymousreply 29May 25, 2023 9:03 PM

It’s only creepy if he’s old and ugly. Arin is hot.

by Anonymousreply 30May 25, 2023 9:17 PM

amaetur

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31May 25, 2023 9:22 PM

He couldn’t wait one more year and she’d be 18?

by Anonymousreply 32May 25, 2023 9:24 PM

There's always at least one teacher nearly everyone knows about, students and colleagues alike, but no one wants to be the person to come forward. My sister has a friend, now in her thirties, who dealt with this at 15. It took her more than a decade to realize she'd never been "special" to him, and that she'd only been targeted because of her messy home life.

by Anonymousreply 33May 25, 2023 9:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!