Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Police shoot 11-year-old boy who called 911 for help

Oops!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 26, 2023 2:08 AM

Please don't let him be -

oh well.

by Anonymousreply 1May 25, 2023 4:02 PM

I used to know (emphasis on “used to”) a so called social work professor, who had a doctorate in social work, that would tell her clients that were targets of police brutality that they had a “ help seeking deficit “ What a cunt

by Anonymousreply 2May 25, 2023 4:14 PM

Well, didn't take long for the racist shit stain to show up.

by Anonymousreply 3May 25, 2023 4:16 PM

[quote]Well, didn't take long for the racist shit stain to show up.

Pointing out that black kids get shot with an appalling frequency is now racist?

Erm, okay.

by Anonymousreply 4May 25, 2023 6:28 PM

Heartbreaking, For everyone. Even the Cop, who was probably under trained and made a horrible mistake. I can't imagine ( and don't want to) seeing your child shot, when all he did was try and protect his mother by calling for help.

by Anonymousreply 5May 25, 2023 7:26 PM

Hey, there was a mom and three kids and I only shot one of them. One out of four! That’s not so bad, right?

by Anonymousreply 6May 25, 2023 7:41 PM

[quote] Even the Cop, who was probably under trained and made a horrible mistake…

Oh do fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 7May 25, 2023 7:47 PM

Certainly, “irate father” is what springs to my mind when viewing the face of this apple-cheeked scamp.

by Anonymousreply 8May 25, 2023 7:51 PM

Just one look at this kid will tell you that he’s trouble.

by Anonymousreply 9May 25, 2023 8:07 PM

yes, let's all say a pray for this poor cop who could have murdered a kid after HE told everyone to come out. r5 is a fucking idiot.

Also, the released the abusive father because the mother was at the hospital caring for her son instead of filing a report. Not a single cop came to visit the kid while in the hospital or his mother to get her statement. She said she herd her his father was released via CNN. The cops are withholding the video footage as well, this is so fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 10May 25, 2023 8:55 PM

He had painted on hair, but, sad.

by Anonymousreply 11May 25, 2023 8:57 PM

And there are 332 million residents of the U.S.

by Anonymousreply 12May 25, 2023 9:44 PM

Since ABC-TV didn't say, the cop must've been Black or there would be rioting in the town and Al Sharpton would be on a plane as I type.

by Anonymousreply 13May 25, 2023 10:44 PM

This thread goes to show not only do people not read the actual story, but they also don't read the very brief text provided in the link preview.

by Anonymousreply 14May 26, 2023 12:18 AM

[quote] released via CNN

R10 How do they have that much power?

by Anonymousreply 15May 26, 2023 12:26 AM

What was he wearing? What tone of voice did he use?

by Anonymousreply 16May 26, 2023 1:30 AM

These police in Mississippi are awful. I was reading something in Reddit, in some parts of Mississippi they can basically shake you down on a regular basis. Like roadblock you and stop you for anything and I saw one account the cop stole their shit. What a backwater hell hole.

by Anonymousreply 17May 26, 2023 1:42 AM

[quote] Murry told CNN that the “irate” father of another of her children arrived at her home at 4 a.m. Saturday.

[quote]Concerned about her safety, Murry asked Aderrien to call the police.

[quote]Murry said the officer who arrived at the home “had his gun drawn at the front door and [bold]asked those inside the home to come outside.”[/bold]Murry said her son was shot coming around the corner of a hallway, into the living room.

[quote]Murry said police told her that her daughter’s father was taken into custody later in the day on Saturday but [bold]eventually released because she had not filed a police report against him.[/bold]

[quote]“When was I going to have time to do that? I was in the hospital with my son,” she said, reacting to the news of the man’s release from custody.

Everything is stupid. The cop. The criminal justice system. Just everything. I'm done.

by Anonymousreply 18May 26, 2023 1:49 AM

No riots because he’s alive .

by Anonymousreply 19May 26, 2023 1:51 AM

He’s adorable. Thank God he survived.

by Anonymousreply 20May 26, 2023 2:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!