Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Democrats In The House Break Out In Uproarious Laughter At Marjorie Traitor Green's Admonishment...

to abide by decorum in The House.

STUPID FUCKING BITCH!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27May 27, 2023 1:08 AM

How did she get the gavel in her hand to begin with?

by Anonymousreply 1May 25, 2023 2:26 PM

Believe it or not, she was the chairman of that meeting.

Did you hear the aid tell her what to say at the beginning? Dumb sow doesn't even know how to chair a meeting.

by Anonymousreply 2May 25, 2023 2:29 PM

Respect my Authority!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 25, 2023 2:30 PM

r2 That's actually routine, I saw an aide whisper to Schiff the same thing last year as well. Happens in the House of Commons, too. Elected officials in general shouldn't be bothered with this procedural crap.

by Anonymousreply 4May 25, 2023 2:37 PM

If someone in high government office does not know when to bring order to The House then he or she should not be sitting as chairman. And I don't believe for a second that Adam Schiff would have to be told by an underling when to bring order to The House. That's outlandish.

by Anonymousreply 5May 25, 2023 3:10 PM

What a terrible stain on this country for that stupid bitch to be standing up there in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 6May 25, 2023 3:15 PM

Respect, for Republicans in general and Marjorie Cunt Green in particular, is a one way street, and always the respect MUST be headed their way, or else. They hide behind their faux patriotism and faux religious piety and demand respect and admiration.

by Anonymousreply 7May 25, 2023 3:16 PM

[quote]Did you hear the aid tell her what to say at the beginning? Dumb sow doesn't even know how to chair a meeting.

Every member of the majority party in the House is required to put in time now and then chairing the House. None of them knows how to do it because it's not their job to know all the arcane points of order and so they all have to be told what to do in stage whispers from the House staff. You'll see that with every single person up there since they all have to take turns. Admittedly MTG is undoubtedly a slow learner but she also hasn't been there as long as someone like Adam Schiff.

by Anonymousreply 8May 25, 2023 3:40 PM

Why is she up there? Is she speaker?

by Anonymousreply 9May 25, 2023 4:08 PM

Reminds me the British Parliament when members start shouting and laughing at each other.

by Anonymousreply 10May 25, 2023 4:13 PM

De facto speaker R 9.

by Anonymousreply 11May 25, 2023 4:50 PM

[quote]Why is she up there? Is she speaker?

Yes

by Anonymousreply 12May 25, 2023 5:04 PM

I hope the roids cause her to have a heart attack someday on the House floor and when we get video footage of her being hauled out on a stretcher by paramedics.

by Anonymousreply 13May 25, 2023 5:51 PM

"The House Will Be In Order!"

That's rich, coming from the same howler monkey who was shrieking at Joe Biden during the State of the Union address in THE HOUSE CHAMBER.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 25, 2023 5:54 PM

The House will be in order!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 25, 2023 5:55 PM

The House will be in order!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 25, 2023 5:56 PM

I bet there is audio out there of some Republicans shit talking MTG's hideous face and her over the top antics.

by Anonymousreply 17May 25, 2023 6:05 PM

Perjury Traitor Scream says what?

Dumb, fugly cunt.

by Anonymousreply 18May 25, 2023 6:07 PM

I like the black lady in the front row, wearing white, near the middle of the screen.

She's all riled up, pointing at MTG and talking to her neighbor, "Did you hear that bitch??"

by Anonymousreply 19May 25, 2023 6:11 PM

[quote]Admittedly MTG is undoubtedly a slow learner.

Students in special education classes are Rhodes Scholars compared to this hillbilly.

by Anonymousreply 20May 25, 2023 6:22 PM

[quote]De facto speaker R 9.

Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 21May 25, 2023 6:23 PM

I find it incredibly sad that MTG actually has a college degree from Univ. Of Ga. which is a good school. If I was part of the University System of Ga. I would retract her degree. The bitch got a college degree and she doesn't even know the difference between a petri dish and a peachtree dish? GOD DAMN!!

by Anonymousreply 22May 25, 2023 6:53 PM

These is wacko, far-left, radical socialites who is trying to destroy America.

by Anonymousreply 23May 25, 2023 10:19 PM

R22 Maybe, she barely made it through college. I would love to see her college transcripts as well as the transcripts of many other politicians with college degrees. I think a good amount of them barely made it through college.

by Anonymousreply 24May 25, 2023 10:42 PM

Bang that gavel hinny

by Anonymousreply 25May 25, 2023 11:04 PM

But, where is her friend George Santos during all this?

by Anonymousreply 26May 26, 2023 3:04 PM

Taylor studied business administration at the University of Georgia. She met her husband-to-be, Perry Greene, while studying. The couple married in 1995 and Taylor appended her husband’s surname to her maiden name. She earned her bachelor’s degree in 1996, and the couple went on to help manage the Taylor family business. They started a family of their own in 1998 with the birth of the first of their three children.

In 2006 Perry Greene took over leadership of the company. Marjorie Taylor Greene was listed as its chief financial officer from 2007 to 2011. She became active in CrossFit in 2011 and made it an important component of her lifestyle for several years. Along with a partner she opened a commercial gym in 2013. She later sold her stake in 2016.

Greene filed for divorce in 2012, after she allegedly had affairs with two men that she had met while doing CrossFit. The couple reconciled, but Perry filed for divorce 10 years later, stating that the marriage had been “irretrievably broken.” The divorce was finalized in December 2022.

by Anonymousreply 27May 27, 2023 1:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!