Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ha ha! Look at her! Look at her laugh!

MGT getting the respect she deserves

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 25, 2023 8:23 PM

*And laugh. Oh dear

by Anonymousreply 1May 25, 2023 1:06 PM

Gavel down!

by Anonymousreply 2May 25, 2023 1:09 PM

In her tiny, scrambled, narcissistic brain she thinks she's headed for the bigtime. Maybe Turd has been whispering 'VP' in her ear?

by Anonymousreply 3May 25, 2023 1:15 PM

I wanted to make this comparison, but Twitter already did it for me. Ironic that MTG doesn’t believe in evolution, because it’s literally staring her right in the face.

Who really takes this woman seriously at this point? Even her beloved Trump sees her as a useful idiot, and that’s saying something. I’m not sure what, but it’s something.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 25, 2023 1:15 PM

I look forward to the day when this squealing, scrotal-skinned hag is no longer masquerading as a representative of our nation.

by Anonymousreply 5May 25, 2023 1:20 PM

She got her wrinkles filled up for a bit, but it looks like she's back to ballskin

by Anonymousreply 6May 25, 2023 1:29 PM

She sounds so impotent.

by Anonymousreply 7May 25, 2023 4:29 PM

I will never not believe that Large Marge planted those bombs. Bitch has the same weird gait and Nikes

by Anonymousreply 8May 25, 2023 5:42 PM

She has a troll - a literal troll’s gait.

by Anonymousreply 9May 25, 2023 5:48 PM

She has a "Troll who thinks it's sexy" gait. She really is delusional about how much we want to see her ham hocks and gunt. Bitch wears open toed shoes for Christ's sake

by Anonymousreply 10May 25, 2023 5:52 PM

Uneducated, stupid fugly cunt.

by Anonymousreply 11May 25, 2023 5:56 PM

Hey Marge, why the long face? 🐎

by Anonymousreply 12May 25, 2023 6:06 PM

[quote]In her tiny, scrambled, narcissistic brain she thinks she's headed for the bigtime.

. . . When she's actually headed for the Bigtop.

by Anonymousreply 13May 25, 2023 6:12 PM

She looks like a particularly unconvincing trannie.

by Anonymousreply 14May 25, 2023 6:20 PM

AI LOVE THIS!!!

by Anonymousreply 15May 25, 2023 7:31 PM

I could listen to this on a loop!

by Anonymousreply 16May 25, 2023 7:59 PM

The problem is laughter just fuels them to do even more hateful things to spite Americans. The only thing fascists understand is violence

by Anonymousreply 17May 25, 2023 8:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!