Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How to spend extra funds?

I have a lot saved up (several thousands) for a trip somewhere... how should I spend it?

by Anonymousreply 7May 25, 2023 5:13 AM

OP How old are you?

by Anonymousreply 1May 25, 2023 3:40 AM

OP here, 39

by Anonymousreply 2May 25, 2023 3:42 AM

You’re too young for hiring rent boys and too young for cosmetic procedures. These being my two go-to gifts to myself, I have nothing for you.

by Anonymousreply 3May 25, 2023 3:56 AM

Hunny, "several thousand" isn't a lot of money. Now if you want to treat yourself to a nice trip please just spend some of it and save the rest. Seriously. If you haven't ever been to EUrope go. If you want to see the Pyramids or go on a Safari, go. If you want to try a luxury cruise, or go to Tuscany and take a cooking class, go! What are your interests? I have a friend who loves opera, and he travels all over to see good opera. I'm t alking about Vienna or Venice during Carnival.

by Anonymousreply 4May 25, 2023 3:57 AM

Travel. You can save money later. This world gets more and more fucked everyday. Who knows how much longer we can galavant around the world to see things?

by Anonymousreply 5May 25, 2023 4:03 AM

Humble brag.

by Anonymousreply 6May 25, 2023 4:13 AM

Have you thought about hookers and cocaine, OP?

by Anonymousreply 7May 25, 2023 5:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!