Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

LA’s new bridge becoming a West Coast version of NY’s Vessel

And by that I mean a deathtrap

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 26, 2023 7:08 PM

17 yrs old and died for likes or some kind of validation on Social Media. What a damned shame. His family and friends will be scarred for life, too. R.I.P. kid.

by Anonymousreply 1May 25, 2023 2:08 AM

That's just terrible.

by Anonymousreply 2May 25, 2023 2:39 AM

Was he a douchebag in general?

by Anonymousreply 3May 25, 2023 2:45 AM

People don't have to race cars on this bridge. People don't have to have a barber cut their hair on this bridge. People don't have to climb up to the top of a circle to post something on Instagram.

People are stupid, and deserve what happens to them when they act stupid like this.

by Anonymousreply 4May 25, 2023 2:53 AM

Did the Vessel ever reopen? What a folly.

by Anonymousreply 5May 25, 2023 3:06 AM

Sad!

Some people are very impulsive and TERRIBLE at calculating risks, I would have never done that at 17 or way before 17, like MOST teenagers wouldn't, but I guess some people's brains are wired differently and they are too confident that nothing can or will go wrong in these types of situations.

by Anonymousreply 6May 25, 2023 3:19 AM

Update

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 26, 2023 7:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!