Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Max Will Change Film Credit Listings to Break Out Directors and Writers After Backlash Over ‘Creators’ Heading

Shit has hit the fan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 26, 2023 1:00 PM

No one cares.

by Anonymousreply 1May 25, 2023 12:12 AM

You really thought this worthy of a thread? Good grief.

by Anonymousreply 2May 25, 2023 12:14 AM

R1,R2 = same idiot. It’s an extremely big deal. There’s a strike going on.

by Anonymousreply 3May 26, 2023 3:13 AM

It seems like the powers that be in Hollywood are trying to deconstruct the industry. The writers are fighting for their livelihoods. I really think all of this will affect entertainment for Years. So much h of what's out there as entertainment is junk, that's ok with the big shots, their only interest is their bottom line. I really hope the writers prevail.

by Anonymousreply 4May 26, 2023 5:32 AM

Never stand between a Hollywooder and his credits.

by Anonymousreply 5May 26, 2023 6:38 AM

I don’t like the new categories— there are only ten or so, and they’re super broad. I wanted to see what old movies they had (the had a TCM category in the HBOMax that preceded MAX) and there’s no category for music/musicians, either.

I can’t find shit.

by Anonymousreply 6May 26, 2023 6:49 AM

I don’t understand why the old app could not update to the new name. Instead they make everyone realize what’s going on and search for and install a totally new app. There are going to be a lot of people pretty frantic trying to find the finale for Succession Sunday night.

by Anonymousreply 7May 26, 2023 11:55 AM

See above.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 26, 2023 1:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!