Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Actor TAYLOR LAUTNER BREAKS HIS SILENCE on cruel comments about how he looks at 31

Taylor Lautner is calling out haters who think he “aged like a raisin” and “looks like old broccoli.”

In a candid Instagram video posted Monday, the “Twilight” star, 31, shared screenshots of a slew of negative comments he received after his recent appearance on the “Today” show.

“If this was 10 years ago, five years ago, maybe even two, three years ago, that really would have got under my skin,” he said in the clip, which was simply captioned, “Spread love. #mentalhealthawarenessmonth.”

Lautner went on, “It would have caused me to want to just go in a hole and not go outside, definitely [not] do press and interviews and put myself in the position where I have to see that kind of stuff.”

The hateful comments he showed included one that read, “Brooo where is his hair line running off to???” while another troll wrote, “Damn he looks like s—t.”

The actor said the rude remarks “brought up old feelings and memories” that had caused him to avoid reading comments about himself in the past.

“You find value where you put it,” he explained.

“And if you put your value in what other people think of you, that’s how you’re going to feel. But if you put your value in you knowing who you are, what’s important to you, what you love, that kind of stuff won’t get to you.”

Lautner noted that he “wouldn’t be on here posting this video” if it did not bother him at all.

However, he shared that he is at a place in his life where “it doesn’t make me question who I am and it doesn’t take anything away from me.

“So, I think my biggest point is just think about and remember where you put your value in life, and also just be nice,” he concluded.

“It’s not that difficult. Let’s be nice to each other. Let’s spread love and positivity. It’s that simple.”

This time around, the “Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl” star got plenty of support in the comments section.

“Bachelor” alum Clayton Echard said he was “proud” of Lautner for showing “vulnerability.”

“People need to realize the weight of their words and it doesn’t help that there’s often no accountability when it comes to social media,” Echard, 30, wrote.

“People feel they can post negativity freely with no repercussions and most times, there are none for those individuals … You sharing will help others understand the power of their words and maybe next time, they’ll reconsider before they hit send.”

Meanwhile, Lautner’s wife, a registered nurse also named Taylor Lautner, wrote, “God I love you.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112June 21, 2023 7:07 AM

Doesn't this raisin on a stick have any real problems?

THIS is what keeps him up at night?

by Anonymousreply 1May 24, 2023 3:39 PM

He married someone with the same name?

by Anonymousreply 2May 24, 2023 3:44 PM

He looks fine to me.

by Anonymousreply 3May 24, 2023 3:46 PM

R1 He's a millennial - he has hurt feelings. He can't cope with such things as 'insults' on a social platform. Please don't deny him his feelings.

Now that he has broken his silence, he will crawl back into his safe space and take his anti-anxiety medication.

by Anonymousreply 4May 24, 2023 3:47 PM

Didn't he marry for money into a Trump-adjacent family recently? I'd keep my mouth shut if I were him, lay low until the election is over.

by Anonymousreply 5May 24, 2023 3:51 PM

He doesn't look that different to me. Yes, he's aged a little bit because every human being does as years go by, but I don't see any wrinkles or droopiness... I think that R1 is right: he is overreacting and to a few random people making silly comments on social media, and ought to be mature enough to accept the fact that not everyone is going to like him all the time.

by Anonymousreply 6May 24, 2023 3:52 PM

Clock the boomer at r4, getting all his triggeredness out in a single post. Should've channelled some of that rage into not totally fucking up the country, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 7May 24, 2023 3:53 PM

I never get these "SHOCKED TO SEE WHAT THEY LOOk LIKE NOW" sensational stories. People get old. Was I hotter and cuter at 21 than at 41? Yeah. The end.

by Anonymousreply 8May 24, 2023 3:56 PM

R7 Uh-oh, I hurt your widdle feelings, too ? I can take the credit for hurting your feelings (grab your bottle of Adderall. you're going to need it ) but I can't take the credit for fucking up the country, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 9May 24, 2023 4:22 PM

First, he looks like a raisin and his skin looks like broccoli? I'd happily take that were I fortunate enough to look like Taytay. I would have replied to those commentators with a suggestion to post their photo so we could see what fruit and/or vegetable describes their appearance.

Second, R4 doesn't sound triggered, he sounds pretty accurate describing millennials albeit somewhat condescendingly. Oh well, the truth hurts,

Third, R7 does sound rather triggered, attempting to blame his woes on his parents. Hmm, what does that make him? Nevertheless, boomers do hold a great deal of responsibility for the situation in which we find ourselves, but not every boomer voted for Republicans. And yet the problem could be solved if more younger people voted for Democrats whose policies and legislative goals more align with better government that serves the people (not counting a corporation as a person). Seriously, R7, take a look at the difference between the political parties and ask yourself which party would be better for you, for your friends, and for the country. If you think that's Republicans, you're the problem.

by Anonymousreply 10May 24, 2023 4:28 PM

Girls, girls, girls - you're all pretty in your own ways.

by Anonymousreply 11May 24, 2023 4:35 PM

“Lautner’s wife, a registered nurse also named Taylor Lautner”

This is so funny to me.

I think he still looks handsome.

by Anonymousreply 12May 24, 2023 4:37 PM

R11 Taylor is the prettiest. We can't compare to that old stalk of broccoli.

by Anonymousreply 13May 24, 2023 4:38 PM

He looks fine to me. Maybe a bit too tan but that could be lighting. He didn't age poorly at all, he's barely aged. WTF

by Anonymousreply 14May 24, 2023 4:44 PM

I hope his meds are adjusted for when he turns 40, 45, 50, etc.

by Anonymousreply 15May 24, 2023 4:48 PM

[quote] “aged like a raisin” and “looks like old broccoli.”

[quote] the “Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl” star

[quote] Lautner’s wife, a registered nurse also named Taylor Lautner

This could not get any better.

by Anonymousreply 16May 24, 2023 4:48 PM

He would look cuter - maybe a few years younger - if he shaved off his facial hair. He has sexy lips which are distracted by that goatee he's trying to grow. He has a nice baby face - doesn't need the facial hair.

by Anonymousreply 17May 24, 2023 4:54 PM

This is what's known as "clickbait," girls.

by Anonymousreply 18May 24, 2023 4:58 PM

Elderly Republicans like r4 complain about "hurt feelings" but they voted for Baby Boomer Trump who is the most thin-skinned man in the wo

by Anonymousreply 19May 24, 2023 4:59 PM

Oops, should say "in the world"

by Anonymousreply 20May 24, 2023 4:59 PM

Taylor is very handsome. I am confused why he would respond to comments suggesting he hasn't aged well. He won't ever look 19 again and should not want to. The fact that he is (overly-)concerned with, and deeply wounded by, random anonymous comments on social media saying he hasn't aged well is indicative of a deeper insecurity. Perhaps the insecurity that DL has snickered about over and over ad nauseam -- twinks have a very limited shelf life.

by Anonymousreply 21May 24, 2023 5:07 PM

The people who whine about "safe spaces" are the same ones who want to ban "divisive concepts" from being taught in school

by Anonymousreply 22May 24, 2023 5:10 PM

Hopefully he doesn't read comments about his "acting."

by Anonymousreply 23May 24, 2023 5:16 PM

I believe that a great philosopher once said that beauty is where you find it, not just where you bump and grind it.

by Anonymousreply 24May 24, 2023 5:31 PM

These online trolls are ugly and poor Taylor Lautner. Don't worry yourself with them

by Anonymousreply 25May 24, 2023 5:34 PM

The video / photo have a medium filter on it. His forehead lines look filtered.

It seems like it does bother him. He should have just remained silent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26May 24, 2023 5:41 PM

He is a sorry thing. Letting anonymous people get under your skin and then bitching about- unbelievable. A real actor would be improving his craft. He would say "Fuck this I am getting off of social media." If this was old Hollywood he probably would have believed the news put out by the studio. What a moron!

by Anonymousreply 27May 24, 2023 5:49 PM

Bitches gonna be bitches.

by Anonymousreply 28May 24, 2023 5:49 PM

I'm amazed at how celebs let trolls get under their skin If I were an uber wealthy , famous celeb why would I care what the great unwashed masses of trolls post about me?!?!

by Anonymousreply 29May 24, 2023 5:53 PM

R19 Wrong again ! Never voted Republican in my life, and never plan to do so.

Go back to your safe space and take your meds for your anxiety and hurt feelings. We will send you your 'participation trophy' for your contributions in the thread.

by Anonymousreply 30May 24, 2023 6:18 PM

Is he aging normally for an alpaca?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31May 25, 2023 4:46 AM

R30, go change your Depends before the shit leaks onto the couch. This has nothing to do with generational differences but more with the era in which we live. There are plenty of people nearly centuries as old as you who engage in this same shit online. The easiest example: Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 32May 25, 2023 4:57 AM

He’s a raisin in sneakers!

by Anonymousreply 33May 25, 2023 5:13 AM

[quote]Didn't he marry for money into a Trump-adjacent family recently?

It wouldn't surprise me. He comes from a Christian fundie family in Michigan.

by Anonymousreply 34May 25, 2023 8:00 AM

For someone who married a woman, his ties to the hardcore Evangelical Christian posse of Hollywood headed up by Jason Kennedy, and all the (closeted) "good Christian boys" he hangs with, let alone the state of his career, he should probably be worrying about more important things...

by Anonymousreply 35May 25, 2023 8:25 AM

He looks fine though. I don't get it. I'm guessing it was trolls and he gave them what they wanted instead of saying "that's fine, I'll be enjoying my millions I made off a cheesy movie series, over a decade ago".

by Anonymousreply 36May 25, 2023 9:53 AM

The example comments aren’t “cruel”.

by Anonymousreply 37May 25, 2023 10:09 AM

Those online comments were nothing compared to old Taylor Lautner threads on DL, considering how many photos of llamas were posted.

by Anonymousreply 38May 25, 2023 10:13 AM

He looks even hotter now

by Anonymousreply 39May 25, 2023 10:24 AM

Alpacas!

by Anonymousreply 40May 25, 2023 1:22 PM

I've never really understood the Taylor Lautner hate.

He's not a great actor - so what. Dozens of huge celebrities making millions aren't great actors. He got paid a bunch of money for looking hot when he was young. So?

I've never seen him be insufferable in an interview. He doesn't seem to be an asshat. I've never heard stories about him being a jackass on set, unlike Pattinson and Stewart.

And he looks perfectly fine now. No, he doesn't look 20 anymore. But, he's still a reasonably good looking guy whom few people would throw out of bed for eating crackers.

by Anonymousreply 41May 25, 2023 1:43 PM

Maybe because he's a closet case who married/bearded up with a woman with the same name as him?

by Anonymousreply 42May 25, 2023 1:46 PM

[quote]Maybe because he's a closet case who married/bearded up with a woman with the same name as him?

That may explain why DL hates him. But, why does the rest of the world?

by Anonymousreply 43May 25, 2023 3:41 PM

They're just jelly, R43!

by Anonymousreply 44May 25, 2023 3:54 PM

Abduction is a great Taylor Lautner movie. I recommend it. The Twilight movies were beyond dreadful.

by Anonymousreply 45May 25, 2023 5:18 PM

R45, yeah, 'Abduction' is a decent movie (with a supporting role by Sigourney Weaver!). But the movie did not perform well enough at the box office and so the planned sequels never materialized. Thus ended Lautner's chance of an action film career.

by Anonymousreply 46May 26, 2023 6:48 AM

Lautner needs to go full frontal nude in his next films to revive his career. Preferable, with a hard-on.

by Anonymousreply 47May 26, 2023 2:30 PM

Honestly he doesn't look bad at all. He's just not as roidy muscled as he was for the Twilight films. What everyone saw before was completely constructed. What he looks like today is his normal default setting.

All other weird fuckery about him aside (we all know she's a big ole MARY!) I really don't get why sad, fat online cunts are cunting about him.

by Anonymousreply 48May 26, 2023 2:33 PM

He's a fishbelly-white doughball now and should confine himself to comedy roles that require slapstick and big t-shirts.

by Anonymousreply 49May 26, 2023 3:12 PM

[quote] I really don't get why sad, fat online cunts are cunting about him.

Because he hasn’t voluntarily switched to being behind the camera only. People would rather remember how he used to look than be forced to see how he looks now.

by Anonymousreply 50May 26, 2023 5:35 PM

Friend of Bryan. Pushing his insignificant wife is also annoying. And of course his "best friend" Jason Kennedy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51May 27, 2023 8:40 AM

I don’t know what people are on about, he looks much better now than he ever has. I wasn’t particularly attracted to him when he was younger, but he’s kind of grown into his looks big style. Don’t know why he would bother about people making stupid and demonstrably false remarks online.

by Anonymousreply 52May 27, 2023 9:25 AM

There is a certain irony of Edward, Bella, and Jacob ALL being gay and the straights were too stupid to figure it out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53May 27, 2023 9:39 AM

Can you imagine how many times they have to say "Yes, we both are named Taylor." Lots of awkward mail moments. Like when the flyer for the 50% off dildo sale comes. They just stare at each other. She walks out the room and TayTay leaps to grab it and runs to his "office" to make a purchase.

by Anonymousreply 54May 27, 2023 1:29 PM

[quote]Don’t know why he would bother about people making stupid and demonstrably false remarks online.

Because he's a Millennial and got his feelings hurt. He needed a good cry and to express his devastation on-line in order to overcome this emotionally crippling situation in his life. Now he can move on to the next upset in his life - like losing out on a part to a Zoomer.

by Anonymousreply 55May 27, 2023 1:39 PM

What the hell is he going to do when the aging really kicks in?

by Anonymousreply 56May 27, 2023 4:07 PM

Addressing social media bullshit on one's appearance can distract from the fact that he was very, very lucky given he has no acting talent.

At least until he appears in something again.

by Anonymousreply 57May 27, 2023 4:13 PM

What about the cruel comments about the fact that he looks GAY FROM OUTER SPACE and he's a total CLOSET QUEEN.

by Anonymousreply 58May 27, 2023 4:18 PM

We must be cruel only to be kind.

by Anonymousreply 59May 28, 2023 3:19 AM

[quote]Can you imagine how many times they have to say "Yes, we both are named Taylor."

Johnny Rapid's last name is Taylor. Think about that.

by Anonymousreply 60May 28, 2023 3:26 AM

Taylor Lautners dad never struck me as someone who said "I love you no matter WHO you are". He looks more of a "find a wife" kinda guy. Just my opinion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61May 28, 2023 6:29 AM

R61, yes. As I said above, Taylor comes from a very religious Christian family, and his Dad was reportedly very controlling of Taylor's personal life.

by Anonymousreply 62May 28, 2023 7:18 AM

Apostrophe.

by Anonymousreply 63May 28, 2023 11:47 AM

I think he looks better now than when he was younger. I like the shorter hair and the goatee. He seems like a nice guy. He hasn't aged like a raisin. He's aged like a fine wine.

by Anonymousreply 64May 28, 2023 11:53 AM

I agree that he's hot

by Anonymousreply 65May 28, 2023 12:09 PM

When you're adored by millions and handed millions of dollars solely because of how you look without clothes on at age 19, aging is bound to be a long and difficult journey.

by Anonymousreply 66May 28, 2023 1:01 PM

[quote] When you're adored by millions and handed millions of dollars solely because of how you look without clothes on at age 19, aging is bound to be a long and difficult journey.

Yes, but normally, a man in that situation is going to try to maintain their body, since they know that’s their bread and butter. Guys who go the Ham Lushbough route get ridiculed.

by Anonymousreply 67May 28, 2023 1:33 PM

[quote]When you're adored by millions and handed millions of dollars solely because of how you look without clothes on at age 19, aging is bound to be a long and difficult journey.

Let's compare to someone in the same situation. It looks like aging isn't too bad for guys who, unlike Lautner, take care of themselves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68May 28, 2023 2:57 PM

R68 Wahlberg's face looks like that of a hairless gorilla beat up by a bag of old nickles. And yes, he has that idealized bodybuilder body, but he's 51, and it doesn't look natural to me and if he doesn't drop dead suddenly from steroid abuse or cosmetic surgeries, he's still going to have a hard time dealing with aging-related decline soon enough.

And you posted a very flattering photo of him. He's not that ideal looking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69May 28, 2023 3:05 PM

Taylor and Tyler were the worst ubiquitous names to come out of the Millennial Generation, just as Corey/Cory was the worst ubiquitous name to come out of Gen X.

by Anonymousreply 70May 28, 2023 3:15 PM

[quote] Let's compare to someone in the same situation. It looks like aging isn't too bad for guys who, unlike Lautner, take care of themselves.

Mary, if dorky dork Marky Mark is what you want, then, well, good for you.

But please don't assume other posters here want that fugly mouth-breathing roid-raging immigrant-beater.

by Anonymousreply 71May 28, 2023 3:17 PM

I kind of love that Taylor Lautner's wife is Taylor Lautner.

It's kind of accidental postmodern pop art, making fun of the ubiquitous Millennial name and also reflecting the narcissism of young people who become multimillionaires by taking their clothes off.

by Anonymousreply 72May 28, 2023 3:19 PM

r69, you missed the point completely. Spelling it out for you: A guy who was "adored by millions and handed millions of dollars solely because of how you look without clothes on at age 19" is able to have greater success by taking care of himself than doughy Lautner has had.

Scroll and scroll through this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73May 28, 2023 3:21 PM

R73 To my knowledge, Lautner never beat anyone blind in a racist hate crime, so I will take pudgy Taylor. I'm not impressed by Marky Mark's resume given that it's full of entertainment executives choosing to ignore hatred and violence because big steroidal pecs sell.

by Anonymousreply 74May 28, 2023 3:44 PM

I thought he was a gay.

by Anonymousreply 75May 28, 2023 3:52 PM

R75 BASELESS RUMORS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76May 28, 2023 3:56 PM

All the muscles in the world can never make up for Wahlberg's hatchet face.

by Anonymousreply 77May 28, 2023 9:08 PM

I had no idea he was like 15 in the first Twilight. He looked older than that. It's kinda odd in retrospect how sexualized he was not just by teen girls but grown women and gay men

by Anonymousreply 78May 28, 2023 9:12 PM

[quote] "Lautner went on, “It would have caused me to want to just go in a hole and not go outside..."

I could free up my bed, but 2010 was thirteen years ago. So you'll have to stay in the spare room.

Jokes aside: he genuinely seems very sweet, and I hope whoever is fucking him, treats him accordingly.

by Anonymousreply 79May 28, 2023 9:37 PM

This reminds me of the internet roasting Timberlake who just looks like he would look like with age. Apparently celebrities must be ageless. But I don't feel really bad because it's something that female celebs deal with at a far worse rate than male. The only people who would be making these comments would be ugly queens who worship underage looking twinks. So I think it be very easy to ignore.

by Anonymousreply 80May 28, 2023 10:08 PM

Is Timberlake being roasted for looking older or for dressing like one of Picasso's harlequins on the top and Katharine Hepburn on the bottom?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81May 28, 2023 10:12 PM

He is the most ethnically ambiguous white guy in Hollywood since Ezra Miller. He looks part Southeast Asian or Native American. I'm starting to think "white-passing" still exists in Hollywood. We know Vin Diesel went years being silent on his African heritage until his yearbook photos and early headshots resurfaced with an afro and his kids came out dark-skinned.

by Anonymousreply 82May 28, 2023 11:30 PM

R82, according to Wikipedia,

[quote]Lautner has Dutch, French, and German ancestry, and has stated that he has "distant" Native American ancestry (specifically Odawa and Potawatomi, both Anishinaabe peoples) through his mother

But I'm with you: this "'distant' Native American ancestry" is like African Americans in 1900 claiming to be Portuguese or whatever—designed genteely to explain away obvious swarthiness and decoy the bigots.

by Anonymousreply 83May 29, 2023 12:03 AM

[quote]He seems like a nice guy.

Yeah, he seems like an okay guy compared to many others in Hollywood, but the fact that he is a Christian fundie is a turnoff.

by Anonymousreply 84May 29, 2023 7:47 AM

I'm as atheist as can be, but I have no problem with anyone being devout in whatever religion they choose, as long as they don't use their religion as a means of treating others badly. Jesus never said one word against homosexuality so anyone using their religion to be homophobic is not living by The Word. I can't see Taylor Lautner using his religion to treat others badly or think of those who don't believe as he does as wrong.

by Anonymousreply 85May 29, 2023 9:23 AM

I think he looks great in that insta video now he's older.

by Anonymousreply 86May 29, 2023 10:13 AM

I think when a publicist can't get attention for someone claiming to look 'naturally ageless,' then they try to get attention for their client being victimized by looks and age discrimination.

Even when that client is an objectively attractive 31-year-old guy.

And here we are!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87May 29, 2023 12:27 PM

R83 That makes sense. I know people want to think things are different now but there's still a lot of prejudice among audiences moreso older ones. Identifiably/monoracial white, Latino and black actors have it easier than other ethnicities in getting roles. While Native American, Asian and Middle Eastern actors are largely unrepresented. The younger generations are far more exposed to different things and cultures thus more tolerant of mixed race or non-white leads that aren't black or Latino. But Hollywood is run by old white men who haven't gotten with the program.

Racially ambiguous multiracial people especially suffer because traditionally audiences don't like ambiguity in their stars. People want to put others in a box and relate to them somehow. Film and TV characters with mixed backgrounds weren't really a common thing until very recently. And there was a lot of taboo and baggage towards race mixing. So mixed race actors often just played roles that were monoracial. Keanu Reeves never tried to pass as white but ended in white roles because he looked more white. Same with Rashida Jones and Meg Tilly. Jennifer Beals actually had to fight to get character roles that reflected his biracial heritage. Many Wasians like Lou Diamond Phillips and Booboo Stewart just end up typecast as Native Americans or Latinos despite not being one. The Rock mostly plays black, Hispanic or Italian roles because his features are too dark to play just a generic white guy but he can play different ethnicities. Same with Vin Diesel though he leans more Hispanic or Italian. It's hypocritical that fake Indian guys like Johnny Depp can get a pass and be the lead in mainstream Hollywood movies while actual Native Americans are typecast in historical, Western or rez dramas.

Now back to Taylor Lautner, he cannot pass for white. And that's the issue. He likely could accept being typecast as Native American or Latino but like many ambitious actors he would resent that. Many black, Native, Latino and Asian actors don't like being marginalized into ethnic movies too nor being forced into stereotypical roles. It's really not fair and that's why I understand why "white passing" still happens in the industry. Actors want a lot of work and meaty roles. Thank God, that's changing.

by Anonymousreply 88May 29, 2023 2:20 PM

The theory he's covering up Native American ancestry doesn't really make sense to me.

Many (most) white people in the US have been told and many believe we have distant American Indian ancestry. Elizabeth Warren is one of many, and an example of how today white people who make that claim are usually mocked and derided and accused of staking a claim to something they don't deserve to claim.

My family was told we have Cherokee ancestry somewhere in my grandfather's line (from the mountains of southern VA—geographically probable), two coworkers of mine were told similar, and Ancestry.com DNA shows none.

Most white people I know kind of boast about it when their family lore tells them they are part American Indian, and certainly a person could benefit from it today given interests in diversity.

Lauter more likely would be cast with an emphasis on his heritage if he were Native American. I don't think he would try to 'pass as white' today.

Gavin Leatherwood from Sabrina can basically pass as white but his management pitched him publicly with an emphasis on his Native American heritage because today the idea is to play up non-whiteness, not to cover it up for a more Wonder Bread persona.

Trixie Mattel is actually Ojibwe but he doesn't emphasize it because people think he looks white and he doesn't like the weird conversations that he has to have given that he *is* Native American and (mostly white) people tell him he looks white.

I imagine Taylor Lautner is a typical white American with Euro roots whose family has inherited rumors of 'distant Native American ancestry.'

Lautner's ancestry is supposedly Dutch, French and German. French and German are effectively the same ethnic group—Germanic tribes, for the most part.

People in the US have a very wrong idea of what German people look like because of the Nazi ideal.

The video below is a young woman from Germany who moved to the US and makes videos about German vs. US culture. A lot of her early videos mentioned that American people often tell her she doesn't "look German" and want to know where her family is *really* from, and she says she thinks that's...really strange, and as far as she is aware, her entire family history is from Bavaria, near Munich, where she is from, and she says she looks like a whole lot of people from Munich.

German people mostly do not look like Hitler's idealized Aryan youths with golden hair and big blue eyes and little upturned noses. If anything, that's more Scandinavian, but even in Scandinavia a lot of 100% Scandinavian people have olive-hued skin and even look borderline Asian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89May 29, 2023 2:36 PM

[Quote] his ties to the hardcore Evangelical Christian posse of Hollywood headed up by Jason Kennedy, and all the (closeted) "good Christian boys"

Such as??

[Quote] I had no idea he was like 15 in the first Twilight. He looked older than that. It's kinda odd in retrospect how sexualized he was not just by teen girls but grown women and gay men

After the first Twilight there were a lot of rumours about Taylor being replaced by an older actor. I remember one of them was Michael Copon.

[Quote] Taylor and Tyler were the worst ubiquitous names to come out of the Millennial Generation, just as Corey/Cory was the worst ubiquitous name to come out of Gen X.

Nothing wrong with some Tyler and Taylor action every now and again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90June 16, 2023 5:18 AM

I guess the truth hurts. We cannot all age perfectly like me.

by Anonymousreply 91June 16, 2023 5:41 AM

Remember when Taylor Lautner was dating Taylor Swift? 😆🥺 To promote that horrible Valentine's Day movie

It's almost as bad when Tom Cruise was dating Penelope Cruz to promote Vanilla Sky.

So if they got married her name would be Penelope Cruz Cruise.

by Anonymousreply 92June 16, 2023 6:34 AM

He is even better-looking now.

Much sexier.

The people saying otherwise are messing with him.

by Anonymousreply 93June 16, 2023 6:37 AM

R93 Hi Taylor!

by Anonymousreply 94June 16, 2023 7:06 AM

Taylor Lautner was almost about to replaced for the second Twilight movie until he bulked up and had to prove he could still do the role and because his character was supposed to be older than Taylor's actual age.

The Twilight author Stephanie Meyers actually wanted Henry Cavill to be her Edward Cullen not Robert Pattinson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95June 20, 2023 10:08 PM

Robert Pattinson doesn't fit the description of angelic beauty that Edward is supposed to be. Many Twilight fans thought he was tragically miscast. I'm pretty sure they'll likely reboot Twilight as a streaming series because the demand for faithful book adaptations are high.

by Anonymousreply 96June 20, 2023 10:40 PM

Those cruel comments are probably from bitchy , bitter gay FEMME men

by Anonymousreply 97June 20, 2023 10:41 PM

Robert Pattinson looks much worse but doesn't get these hateful comments. But I guess gays weren't into him like they were with Taylor.

by Anonymousreply 98June 20, 2023 10:43 PM

Gays are the biggest enemies of other gays ☝🏼

by Anonymousreply 99June 20, 2023 10:44 PM

Pattinson's "allergic to vagina" comments had people suspect he was gay but he's just a typical boring pretentious straight British hipster.

by Anonymousreply 100June 20, 2023 10:46 PM

That’s not straight ☝🏼

by Anonymousreply 101June 20, 2023 10:48 PM

R101 Maybe he's bisexual. Def not gay since he's been with fka twigs. And she's not the type to beard. He and Kristin were just a PR thing but everyone knew that

by Anonymousreply 102June 20, 2023 10:52 PM

[QUOTE] He is even better-looking now.

😂 No, no he isn’t. He was twunk heaven. I watched those atrocious movies just for him, and there wasn’t nearly enough of him. If I made those movies, Jacob would’ve been bi and had several lengthy, gratuitous love scenes with other young werewolves and vampires along his path of sexual discovery. They wasted a great body.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103June 20, 2023 11:06 PM

His face looks the same to me. His body isn't as tight anymore but he could easily fix that.

by Anonymousreply 104June 20, 2023 11:18 PM

Between Shawn Mendes, Kevin Jonas and Taylor Lautner. I can't see who is the obvious closet case. Shawn at least isn't married or pushing religion likely from the convenience of being younger.

by Anonymousreply 105June 20, 2023 11:21 PM

I know a blond man who otherwise looks just like Taylor. He has the BIGGEST HOTTEST COCK in town.

by Anonymousreply 106June 20, 2023 11:46 PM

Wasn't he in some English comedy tv series in which he got surprisingly good reviews?

I think I've seen a total of 10 minutes of the variouos Twilight movies, but from what I could tell, he was no worse or better than anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 107June 21, 2023 12:05 AM

He’s good looking still

by Anonymousreply 108June 21, 2023 12:06 AM

R70 doesn't know the definition of the word "ubiquitous."

But she does embody the definition of "crank."

by Anonymousreply 109June 21, 2023 12:54 AM

Booboo Stewart still looks good too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110June 21, 2023 1:23 AM

R95 he was better dressed at Epix.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111June 21, 2023 6:27 AM

[quote]Wasn't he in some English comedy tv series in which he got surprisingly good reviews?

Yes, it was called "Cuckoo" and he replaced Andy Samberg.

by Anonymousreply 112June 21, 2023 7:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!