Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

WHET to Kentucky County Clerk Kim Davis

Kentucky Kunty Kunt, Kunt Davis.

Is she now posting on DL, starting threads about the evil trans and drag queen groomers?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 24, 2023 3:17 PM

Trial over damages scheduled for later this summer.

Couldn't find anything about what she's been up to lately. I know she was battling same-sex marriage in Romania in 2019, but I'm pretty sure her 15 minutes are up for good. Doubt she'll campaign with Trump and/or DeSantis, she's a nobody now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 24, 2023 10:38 AM

She's winning beauty pageants

by Anonymousreply 2May 24, 2023 1:05 PM

[quote] She's winning beauty pageants

God is real then!

by Anonymousreply 3May 24, 2023 1:39 PM

She ask that you respect her privacy while she transitions.

by Anonymousreply 4May 24, 2023 2:49 PM

Last I heard she was working on shoring up the concrete blocks that hold up her single wide trailer down in Booger's Holler. All while working to get all the junked cars off her property due to a rattlesnake issue.

by Anonymousreply 5May 24, 2023 2:53 PM

R4 Maybe her hair will transition into the 21st century.

by Anonymousreply 6May 24, 2023 2:58 PM

The exact moment she peaked in life happened on September 8, 2015, and was captured by cameras. I bet she'll never forget it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 24, 2023 3:03 PM

[quote] Maybe her hair will transition into the 21st century.

That's all part of her Pentecostal Holiness drag. That and her modesty attire. Neck length, ankle length, gingham.

by Anonymousreply 8May 24, 2023 3:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!