Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Aliens are among us

And it’s about time the actual President or Prime Minister of some more important country divulged the truth. Sure there would be hysteria but we deserve to know the truth. Our truth as a species.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572August 13, 2023 8:27 AM

I agree op. I’m sure they’re walking among us hiding in plain sight.

by Anonymousreply 1May 24, 2023 4:18 AM

I’m a believer, but wouldn’t it make more sense to say that sighting was probably just a secret military aircraft test?

by Anonymousreply 2May 24, 2023 4:22 AM

It was a balloon.

by Anonymousreply 3May 24, 2023 4:24 AM

Hey, I'm an alien. My civilization is a couple million light-years away. They sent some of us here (as well as our cohorts being sent to hundreds of similar planets) to check out what was going on. Unfortunately, we cannot digest carbon-based life-forms, so we'll be leaving here soon. Some of us are just sticking around to watch how "Succession" ends.

by Anonymousreply 4May 24, 2023 4:26 AM

Is it so hard to believe that far higher intelligent "life" is out there, watching us and likely has been watching us down here for millenia. When they want to be seen they can be, as they did for those on the southern CA air base in the article.

Ever-increasing cell phone proliferation is making nearly everyone a journalist, able to film something in an instant. The ever-advancing cell phone camera technology is making them able to film it in ever-higher definition and resolution.

Whatever is up there is probably friendly, if they wanted to harm us they would have done so by now. They may actually be protective of us.

by Anonymousreply 5May 24, 2023 4:27 AM

r2 it could be, but the triangular shaped object has been seen so many times before, in so many other different video clips. It's too prolific to be staged or coincidental.

It looks very much like the craft that hovered over the Phoenix metro area one night several years ago. Those sightings were seen by hundreds of people and were well documented.

by Anonymousreply 6May 24, 2023 4:29 AM

Why does our resident ufo troll start one of these every few weeks?

by Anonymousreply 7May 24, 2023 4:31 AM

That actually looks like a military plane formation.

by Anonymousreply 8May 24, 2023 4:33 AM

If it were true, Dump would have blabbed by now. He can't keep his fat yap shut.

by Anonymousreply 9May 24, 2023 4:35 AM

Nanoo nanoo.

by Anonymousreply 10May 24, 2023 4:51 AM

Navigation lights of a stealth bomber. Which is a rarely seen and interesting sight in itself.

by Anonymousreply 11May 24, 2023 7:04 AM

Occam’s razor would tell us strange lights over a military base would most likely be experimental or classified aircraft belonging to the actual military.

by Anonymousreply 12May 24, 2023 7:08 AM

Or military flares moving in formation, fired from aircraft.

I don't know if this is "real", but UFOs definitely are.

Disclosure soon.

by Anonymousreply 13May 24, 2023 7:15 AM

I'm with r13, i think there is going to be a disclosure/announcement soon. they've been working up to it slowly so everyone doesn't freak the fuck out.

they will anyways.

by Anonymousreply 14May 24, 2023 7:19 AM

There is not going to panic in the streets, riots, burning churches or revolution in the wake of Disclosure. Most people will go, 'Meh' and keep watching trashy TV. The immediate and medium term impact will not be a big deal. Longer term it will be a very big deal because it'll spawn all sorts of quasi religious cults, social movements and political dislocation, because the already tenuous trust in government, religions and institutions will be ripped to shreds.

by Anonymousreply 15May 24, 2023 7:26 AM

Existence is alien visitors in itself is not profoundly shocking or destabilising.

If it turns out there is evidence they've been here for a very long time and have influenced our evolution or cultural development (which. has always been one of the claims in UFO circles) then that is going to cause culture shock on a profound level.

by Anonymousreply 16May 24, 2023 7:32 AM

Any species with the technology to travel to Earth (i.e., faster than light travel) would be a) able to avoid all detection and b) could obliterate us without much trouble.

The fact that we’re still here means that either they’ve never been here, don’t exist, or don’t think we’re worth the trouble (why would we be, if they’re doing FTL and we’re barely able to get to our moon?)

by Anonymousreply 17May 24, 2023 7:37 AM

@r3 It was a BLUE balloon

by Anonymousreply 18May 24, 2023 8:09 AM

[quote] Existence is alien visitors in itself is not profoundly shocking or destabilising.

Yes it is since there isn't the slightest evidence of unassisted biology higher than the stratosphere

von Däniken's fantasy bullshit did a lot of damage to any sort of rational thought on the subject.

by Anonymousreply 19May 24, 2023 8:27 AM

Well, the navy UFO videos from a couple of years ago caused no destabilisation whatsoever. Most people shrugged their shoulders, took their antidepressant pills and watched dumb cat videos on TikTok.

by Anonymousreply 20May 24, 2023 11:13 AM

Why do all these "sightings" always happen near military bases?

by Anonymousreply 21May 24, 2023 12:08 PM

Over a military base. Put two and two together. It ain’t aliens.

by Anonymousreply 22May 24, 2023 12:19 PM

I prefer the supernatural universe of the TV show Grimm where shape-shifters were living amongst us.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23May 24, 2023 12:25 PM

TR-3B.

by Anonymousreply 24May 24, 2023 1:20 PM

[quote]I don't know if this is "real", but UFOs definitely are.

UFO means "unidentified flying object" so, yes, they are real. Equating that to alien visitors is unproven and wild speculation.

by Anonymousreply 25May 24, 2023 1:41 PM

Experimental aircraft.

by Anonymousreply 26May 24, 2023 1:43 PM

R22 = Dorothy Zbornack

by Anonymousreply 27May 24, 2023 1:54 PM

Time travellers, inter dimensional beings or they've always been here -maybe living deep in our oceans. Or perhaps they're closer than we thought to our solar system and have bases for observation.

One great theory is that they are highly intelligent AI because most bio species wipe themselves out eventually.

by Anonymousreply 28May 24, 2023 2:17 PM

Remember how funny and trashy Rock of Love was? I feel like that’s what watching us must be like for aliens.

by Anonymousreply 29May 24, 2023 2:26 PM

We see this formation all the time out in the desert. I was told it is the Elon Musk Starlink satellite formations.

by Anonymousreply 30May 24, 2023 2:30 PM

[quote]most bio species wipe themselves out eventually.

Which we also have no evidence of.

by Anonymousreply 31May 24, 2023 2:55 PM

With the job us humans are doing to this planet the concept of helpful visitor is really attractive. But i would guess If they are here they are here for their own purposes. Hopefully they align with our concept of good.

by Anonymousreply 32May 24, 2023 3:05 PM

The only ones who are walking amongst us in plain site are the hybrids they've made with human females. Full fledged aliens, even the Nordics can not intermingle with humans too closely or for too long. Many of the alien species on earth require a certain type of enzymes they must rub into their skin in order to survive. The greys for example are incapable of consuming nourishment through their mouths. They rub these enzymes on their skin to absorb the nutrients and then excrete the waste back through their skin. This is why people who've been abducted by greys have often said their body odor is horrendous. This is the reason for the cattle mutilations. Some alien species who can't make these enzymes on their own get them from the internal organs of the cattle. The specific group of aliens who have a base just outside Area 51 work with the US military on this. The military built specific types of showers for the aliens that shower them with water mixed with the enzymes they ship in from wherever they come from

by Anonymousreply 33May 24, 2023 3:13 PM

R33 so the theory is that they have they are advanced enough to get here through either incredibly high speeds, messing with the space time continuum, or transitioning between dimensions, but they can’t meet their own basic nutritional needs other than through Earth’s cattle? I think you should work on that theory a bit more

by Anonymousreply 34May 24, 2023 3:37 PM

I think you all are nuts 🤪 👽

by Anonymousreply 35May 24, 2023 3:41 PM

[quote]Navigation lights of a stealth bomber. Which is a rarely seen and interesting sight in itself.

Except that a stealth bomber can't hover silently in one place, stationary, for nearly 10 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 36May 24, 2023 4:04 PM

[quote]Yes it is since there isn't the slightest evidence of unassisted biology higher than the stratosphere

There isn't evidence of our type of lifeform, carbon-based life, higher than the stratosphere. You assume that "other" intelligent life-presence out there is also carbon-based, as we are.

by Anonymousreply 37May 24, 2023 4:06 PM

[quote]Our truth as a species.

What about us? We have truths too ya know, motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 38May 24, 2023 4:11 PM

I think it's silly to believe that we're the only ones in the universe. But I don't think they're visiting us. We're not all that interesting, unless they want us for food. I think most UFOs are really military aircraft in the testing stages.

by Anonymousreply 39May 24, 2023 4:13 PM

"It was right in the middle of the roadway! Harry, I almost hit it!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40May 24, 2023 4:17 PM

I don't know why they don't just tell us. It's not like everyone is going to run out and buy a gun. Almost everyone has at least one now. Poor aliens. Hope they can protect themselves from our firearms.

by Anonymousreply 41May 24, 2023 4:18 PM

Question: have you ever had sex with an alien?

Answer: no, but I have had sex with illegals aliens.

by Anonymousreply 42May 24, 2023 4:25 PM

[quote]There is not going to panic in the streets, riots, burning churches or revolution in the wake of Disclosure.

Oh, come on. If we somehow discover life outside our own little blue planet, it will rock our world. Our entire concept of religion goes out the window immediately. Our collective psyche couldn't handle the reality that human beings are not unique, not special, and not alone. As R17 points out (with an assist from Stephen Hawking), if aliens are here or are revealed to us, it won't be good for us because the only reason they would come to Earth is to take our resources perhaps including us, and it won't be for a field trip to see the galaxy.

But I do like the way you capitalized "Disclosure" as though it were a proper noun.

by Anonymousreply 43May 24, 2023 4:42 PM

[quote]Yes it is since there isn't the slightest evidence of unassisted biology higher than the stratosphere

This is an absurd thing to hang your hat on. It’s no different from thinking the sun revolves around Earth.

by Anonymousreply 44May 24, 2023 4:59 PM

[quote]if aliens are here or are revealed to us, it won't be good for us because the only reason they would come to Earth is to take our resources perhaps including us,

A narrow, restricted view. Why would they need our resources? If they exist, they are clearly so much more advanced than us that they don't have a need for our materials. Of for us and our dramas and violent problems, for that matter. Why would you think that's they only reason they might visit Earth?

Again if they exist, they have obviously been watching us, probably for tens of thousands of years. Why is unknown, but it's doubtful it's for exploitation. That's something that humans do, to lower or more vulnerable life forms.

by Anonymousreply 45May 24, 2023 5:03 PM

R33 is seriously fucking full fledged qanon nuts.

by Anonymousreply 46May 24, 2023 5:10 PM

are they in nyc?

i want to see

by Anonymousreply 47May 24, 2023 5:14 PM

If it's experimental it could R36.

by Anonymousreply 48May 24, 2023 5:14 PM

Really, OP, it's nothing...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49May 24, 2023 5:20 PM

[quote] If it's experimental it could

Yeah, except that it’s not exactly a “best practice” to test a secret experimental stealth aircraft where it can be seen by dozens of eyewitnesses carrying phones with them.

by Anonymousreply 50May 24, 2023 5:21 PM

Dr. Gary Nolan is a renowned scientist at Stanford University and last week made a couple of bold statements. It sounds unbelievable but I can’t imagine he would risk torching his reputation if he wasn’t 100% certain of his claims, and that there wasn’t evidence forthcoming to back it up. Worth spending 15 minutes to listen to this interview:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51May 24, 2023 5:26 PM

R51 it’s difficult to take him at face value when he has that Kenny Rogers work done on his face.

by Anonymousreply 52May 24, 2023 5:29 PM

Youtube video ate not a reliable source, Davida.

by Anonymousreply 53May 24, 2023 5:32 PM

^^^well, that was mangled. "Are not".

by Anonymousreply 54May 24, 2023 5:33 PM

[quote]Why would you think that's they only reason they might visit Earth?

R45, I mentioned Hawking because this is his theory. Basically, it's that liquid water is extremely rare in the vastness of space. For example, our primitive attempts to find independent life consist basically of looking for water. Note scientists' excitement when they think they've found just [italic]evidence[/italic] of liquid water, even if it points to water existing there millennia ago.

by Anonymousreply 55May 24, 2023 6:53 PM

Why would they even need liquid water? That's something that carbon-based life needs, and whatever is out there is clearly not carbon-based.

I've seen theories that alien ships might need water to cool down their ships/craft, since there have been past stories of craft hovering over rural water bodies and sucking up water. But if they're advanced enough to create fly around on ships, that have cloaking technology so advanced we can't begin to recreate it, then surely they can find a way to produce or create their own water supplies.

by Anonymousreply 56May 24, 2023 7:27 PM

"to create and fly around" ^^ above

by Anonymousreply 57May 24, 2023 7:27 PM

Really, Are they, how do i recognize one. That would be crazy if you figured out how to tell when someone around you is an Alien or finding out you yourself are.. I could see how the worlds military may be aware of a presence of others and spend time and effort to hide information. They wouldn't want to reveal they themselves where not in charge. Getting all history channel. Maybe reality, it's all just a dreamscape anyway. A soup of self organizing consciousnesses and either that we share with many beings. A Quantum universe type approach seems likely to me.

by Anonymousreply 58May 24, 2023 7:57 PM

R9 They never would have told him for that very reason.

by Anonymousreply 59May 24, 2023 8:02 PM

Way past time for this, you goofballs 🤪

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60May 24, 2023 8:31 PM

I don't understand. So Aliens can speak english? how are they interacting with the humans? do the half breeds even know they are part aliens, i personally don't think it's possible. they wouldn't be normal.

by Anonymousreply 61May 24, 2023 8:39 PM

R52 he's also openly gay, I wonder if he's a DL'er too?

by Anonymousreply 62May 24, 2023 8:41 PM

I believe they’re hear but that weird sue David Huggins who said he banged an alien is nuts

by Anonymousreply 63May 24, 2023 8:43 PM

Why are they always above America?

by Anonymousreply 64May 24, 2023 8:45 PM

They're from France.

by Anonymousreply 65May 24, 2023 8:51 PM

R1 But what would they gain from that? If they are really from a different galaxy or even our galaxy, but have the technology to travel to Earth, adopt to the Earth's conditions, can transform into our bodies and walk among us...means they are light years ahead of us. What would they need from us that they would have to disguise themselves as humans and live their lives as humans, gather information about us...? We would be to them as ants are to humans probably. If they wanted to kill us all or make us their slaves, they could have already done that million times. It would be like humans discovering a planet that is inhabited by only mice, disguising themes as mice and living as mice for decades just to gather info on what exactly?

by Anonymousreply 66May 24, 2023 8:55 PM

Maybe they're hungry 🤔

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67May 24, 2023 9:01 PM

[quote]We would be to them as ants are to humans probably.

Yes, and yet David Attenborough still narrates entire nature series featuring the close up study of ants in the Amazon rainforest, etc. In other words, there must be an audience for it.

by Anonymousreply 68May 24, 2023 9:03 PM

R68 David Attenborough didn't travel to another planet, transform himself into an ant and lived as an ant for decades just so he can have a better understanding of ants. Most people step on ants daily without ever even thinking about it

by Anonymousreply 69May 24, 2023 9:11 PM

Only Trump can build a wall to keep illegal space aliens out of our country.

by Anonymousreply 70May 24, 2023 9:31 PM

I always find it odd that they would have, or need, lights, as we know them. Even if it's a military craft, why the circus trimming lights? I just imagine they'd use some nighttime infrared contraption to see; the 'decorative' lights just make me curious as to what is the purpose of such fairylights?

by Anonymousreply 71May 24, 2023 10:44 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72May 24, 2023 10:52 PM

[quote]I always find it odd that they would have, or need, lights, as we know them. Even if it's a military craft, why the circus trimming lights? I just imagine they'd use some nighttime infrared contraption to see; the 'decorative' lights just make me curious as to what is the purpose of such fairylights?

To be seen by humans down below, perhaps? How else would they see the craft, hovering above in the dark at night. That, to me, would be the main purpose of the lights.

Make no mistake, if it was an alien craft seen by the Cali military base, it -wanted- to be seen, it was deliberately made visible on purpose for the short time, long enough to be viewed and videoed from a distance.

by Anonymousreply 73May 24, 2023 11:19 PM

r66 we don't know their potential motive, but why do you keep attributing human attitudes to them? They are probably as unlike us as possible, in terms of intellectual, technological and moral development. They may not feel a need to dominate us - that's a human trait, to bend others to your will and conquer them. This is likely a distinctly different 'race' of beings.

If they are walking among us, it isn't to gather intel about is. They probably already know everything there is to know, plus extra. It may be to "protect" us, from ourselves, somehow? To help keep order and stability, since we have a hard time providing that for ourselves. Strange concept, since we are innately programmed to view anything "alien" to us as threatening or negative.

by Anonymousreply 74May 24, 2023 11:37 PM

[quote] They may not feel a need to dominate us

There have been at minimum 12 different alien species that governments around the world know are currently on earth or have visited earth. Some say the number could be as high as 70. Not all of them are friendly. The most friendly are the Nordics and they are the species humans have worth with most. The various reptilians and insectoids are 2 of the species that are not friendly. The Nordics have been very instrumental in making sure the bad aliens don't get a foothold on this planet. Some of the alien species are on earth specifically to reseed their races that were dying out. They have been given permission by various governments on earth to take a certain number of females, implant them with fertilized alien eggs. When it's time to retrieve the fetuses they just abduct the human females again and do what they do. Some human females have been basically used as brood mares for years and have produced many alien hybrid babies.

by Anonymousreply 75May 24, 2023 11:50 PM

R75 you watch too much scifi.

by Anonymousreply 76May 25, 2023 12:01 AM

R76.

by Anonymousreply 77May 25, 2023 12:15 AM

They probably don’t want us to see them and if they’re advanced enough I’m sure they can stop it. We don’t know anything about them and the rules they follow

by Anonymousreply 78May 25, 2023 12:19 AM

They couldn’t be any more otherworldly or frightening than what I see when I pop in and out of my local Walmart for some on-sale Bounty paper towels. Or their kids.

by Anonymousreply 79May 25, 2023 12:27 AM

[quote] Our truth as a species.

OP, do you ever feel "stunted" when compared to others?

by Anonymousreply 80May 25, 2023 12:29 AM

R77.

by Anonymousreply 81May 25, 2023 12:29 AM

R81.

by Anonymousreply 82May 25, 2023 12:36 AM

You would think their lights would be advanced enough to not all flicker.

by Anonymousreply 83May 25, 2023 12:37 AM

R83.

by Anonymousreply 84May 25, 2023 12:38 AM

R84.

by Anonymousreply 85May 25, 2023 12:45 AM

So, R75, are you suggesting that Donald Trump knows about the aliens and has kept his leaking anus mouth shut about them? Because a part of me believes that there are aliens, and that the government could know about and/or collaborate with them. But the idea that Trump knows about aliens, and has never ran his gob about it, since leaving office, utterly beggars belief.

by Anonymousreply 86May 25, 2023 12:45 AM

Some say the way to travel to other civilization or planets or galaxies is thru the mind- With mind expanding substances like Psilocybin or Ayahuasca.

by Anonymousreply 87May 25, 2023 12:50 AM

It is exceedingly arrogant for humans to think they know how the universe works or even how physics work. When the first atomic bomb was detonated it was like a beacon, attracting the attention of advanced civilizations scattered about this part of the Galaxy.

Yes, aliens are among us. These lights are not. An advanced civilization is not coming to our planet just to blink their lights. They’re here but not this obvious.

by Anonymousreply 88May 25, 2023 12:54 AM

I have read articles about aliens coming and diffusing nuclear warheads to save us from ourselves. That we are being guided and protected by benevolent higher life forms. Anyone else heard about that? I would love it to be true.

by Anonymousreply 89May 25, 2023 12:57 AM

[quote] I always find it odd that they would have, or need, lights, as we know them. Even if it's a military craft, why the circus trimming lights? I just imagine they'd use some nighttime infrared contraption to see; the 'decorative' lights just make me curious as to what is the purpose of such fairylights?

You’re projecting your human experience and assumptions on the object. E.g, airplanes all have navigation lights at night, ergo those lights must also be navigation lights. It’s possible that those lights aren’t “lights” at all but something else entirely, e.g related to whatever is propelling the object and which happens to glow.

by Anonymousreply 90May 25, 2023 1:10 AM

Poo always starts these threads with wild "proof" ie YT videos. I have a ton of missing comments so she's busy.

by Anonymousreply 91May 25, 2023 1:13 AM

When I saw the face on Mars in the NASA photo way back, I knew that there's more to this story.

by Anonymousreply 92May 25, 2023 1:30 AM

They've been around.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93May 25, 2023 1:34 AM

[quote]I have read articles about aliens coming and diffusing nuclear warheads to save us from ourselves. That we are being guided and protected by benevolent higher life forms. Anyone else heard about that? I would love it to be true.

The Theosophists (esoteric) and other spiritualist/New Age groups have promulgated this. I would also like to believe it, it may not be far from the mark. I've read that they also have had a hand in preventing nuclear plant meltdowns, such as what happened in Japan after the big earthquake a few years ago. Also in cleaning poisons/toxins from the oceans and the like, and keeping the ozone layer somewhat intact, so we all don't fry or irradiate.

by Anonymousreply 94May 25, 2023 2:02 AM

R94 they're failing since Fukushima is poisoning the oceans.

by Anonymousreply 95May 25, 2023 2:08 AM

It is I, Mo-Dean!

The interdimensional outer space being!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96May 25, 2023 3:13 AM

One thing is certain. Wherever these aliens are from, they have a plan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97May 25, 2023 7:44 AM

This Dr. Garry Nolan is the most dangerous kind of nutter, one who's not obviously crazy.

by Anonymousreply 98May 25, 2023 10:15 AM

[quote] So, [R75], are you suggesting that Donald Trump knows about the aliens and has kept his leaking anus mouth shut about them?

The last POTUS to be kept in the loop about aliens was John F. Kennedy. Since then the alien issue has been dealt with by a level of our government that the POTUS has zero involvement with or control over. Bill Clinton admitted long ago that this area of the government exists and the people involved in that area make their own rules. They do not involve the executive branch or Congress with what they do at all. They operate completely independently. George H. W. Bush asked questions about the alien issue and he was told by someone in that group that it was a need to know issue, and he didn't need to know. Case closed.

by Anonymousreply 99May 25, 2023 11:45 AM

Obama on UFOs...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100May 25, 2023 12:13 PM

Thank you R99. Fascinating. Where does the buck stop? Where is the oversight? How are these people allowed to operate independently? How can we trust them? If the President himself is not on the "need to know" list, who is?

by Anonymousreply 101May 25, 2023 1:44 PM

Who knew there were so many absolute crazies posting on DL? I knew we had a few but not this many unless these are people goofing there CT obsession and landing here.

by Anonymousreply 102May 25, 2023 1:48 PM

[quote]Answer: no, but I have had sex with illegals aliens.

Obviously an illegal alien would have had sex with other illegal aliens.

by Anonymousreply 103May 25, 2023 2:07 PM

R102 you clearly have a very closed mind and only entertain what agrees with your limited scope of knowledge.

by Anonymousreply 104May 25, 2023 2:23 PM

It's not closed at all R104. I am open to all sorts of things but when you start speculating on things and stating them as FACT is where I draw the line between fun and looney tune time.

by Anonymousreply 105May 25, 2023 2:28 PM

Boy are you in for a surprise one day R105.

by Anonymousreply 106May 25, 2023 2:30 PM

After JFK the powers that be in the secretive government division involved with aliens decided it was best that they provide any POTUS with plausible deniability, and is the main reason the POTUS has no involvement.

by Anonymousreply 107May 25, 2023 3:07 PM

I've gone full circle, from disbelief to recent belief (vis a vis the recent US Navy video releases), back to disbelief. What we're seeing is evidence of technical advances in military aircraft in the US. Either way, I'm tired of the bullshit coverup stories.

by Anonymousreply 108May 25, 2023 3:08 PM

So JFK knew about aliens?

by Anonymousreply 109May 25, 2023 3:09 PM

Oh yes, and possibly LBJ knew at least some information as he was JFK's VP, even though he and JFK hated each other's guts. But after JFK the POTUS was no longer kept in the loop. I saw the video where Bill Clinton admitted he tried to get information and was told in no uncertain terms to drop it.

by Anonymousreply 110May 25, 2023 3:13 PM

[quote]LBJ knew at least some information as he was JFK's VP, even though he and JFK hated each other's guts

Do you think LBJ participated in the JFK assassination, R110? You seem a knowledgable sort. I have too many other interests and hobbies to devote myself to researching LBJ and his whole deal. But from what I have stumbled upon, it seems like he was a shady guy. Am I wrong?

by Anonymousreply 111May 25, 2023 3:30 PM

R106 you've stated this every time you start one of these threads. You don't know shit so quit acting like your in the know. Watching YT vids doesn't make you an expert nor are they credible. Go take your meds and have a nappy poo.

by Anonymousreply 112May 25, 2023 3:46 PM

I believe. And I want them to appear and take over the world.

End life as we know it, perhaps.

Either way, wouldn’t you want to know??

by Anonymousreply 113May 25, 2023 3:48 PM

[quote] Do you think LBJ participated in the JFK assassination

I have no information on that, but I do know there are those who claim he was involved.

[quote] [R106] you've stated this every time you start one of these threads.

Check your information before you start accusing you fool. I am not the OP of this thread. You should be embarrassed for yourself, but since you're probably not I'll be embarrassed for you.

by Anonymousreply 114May 25, 2023 3:55 PM

Do shut up R14. I don't care if you're the OP or not.

You are not an expert or in the know so quit faking it.

by Anonymousreply 115May 25, 2023 4:09 PM

I’ve never had anything remotely spooky or paranormal happen in my life - sometimes I think I must be living in an alternate, terribly boring reality from the folks who see aliens and ghosts all the time. Maybe my brain just isn’t wired that way. But I’ve kept reading and collecting vintage UFO books because the stories are just so fun. The topic is essentially a hobby of mine at this point, and I now listen to quite a few podcasts about UFOs as well.

From what I’ve gathered, UFOs are real, and the technology is not human in origin. Some are crafts with occupants, while others appear to be unoccupied drones - the balls of light. The visitors have always been here, but for some reason they prefer to remain hidden, just observing humanity, inspiring tales of gods, monsters and the Fae folk, and occasionally abducting random humans to fiddle with our genetics. Hopefully they’re not farming us.

There seem to be multiple ultra terrestrial civilizations that have a presence on Earth, with some being more benevolent than others. One thing they all have in common is that they ALL lie about their true origins when they interact with witnesses. Lots of tall tales and easily disproven claims to be from from Mars, or Saturn, or Alpha Centuri, when no trace of life has yet to be detected in those locations. Perhaps they are from alternate dimensions where every planet in the solar system is crawling with alien cities. Regardless, nothing they reveal about themselves should be taken at face value as truth, especially since they appear to be able to easily manipulate human perception and emotions during close encounters, and seem to have no moral compunction against fucking with our minds and bodies, which is rather worrying and alarming.

One theme that has emerged over the decades of contacts is the importance the visitors place on consciousness. Their ships are controlled by thought, which is why we’ve never been able to pilot any that have crashed and been recovered by the military and private industry.

They are telepathic and, apparently, so are we, but for some reason our minds have been hobbled. We don’t know what we truly are and what we are really capable of. But again, that may be just be just another, particularly flattering lie, designed to appeal to the human ego and our need to be special. Who can know? The aliens are certainly not telling anytime soon.

But the humans who kept the alien presence on planet earth secret for decades have all died off, and the current generation of politicians and military leaders are no longer as invested in keeping the secret. The Air Force only exists because of the alien presence on earth and they are the most resistant to disclosure, having been behind the decades-long secrecy program, threatening and intimidating witnesses and running the psy-op campaign that convinced the public that UFOs are just the realm of kooks and cranks, but even in their ranks there are whistleblowers who have recently leaked verified UFO videos and documents.

As a result, the stigma around the UFO topic has pretty much dissipated. Serious minded folks are now looking into the topic, seriously. Scientists, journalists and politicians are now looking for answers. Congress is passing laws to protect whistleblowers and provide amnesty for government officials who up until now have been muzzled by their Top Secret clearances. I never thought I’d see it in my lifetime, but suddenly my goofy ufo hobby is becoming an actual topic of inquiry and we may start seeing real disclosure of an alien presence on earth in the near future. The truth is out there!

by Anonymousreply 116May 25, 2023 4:35 PM

Good fucking grief. Da crazies be out today. It's one thing to have a fun "what if" conversation. It's another to state emphatically as fact that dozens of alien breeds are here and and act like you're an expert. Reminds me of the fan gurl/ haters that speak as if they personally know Brad/Angie or Harry/Meghan and have access to their lives and thoughts.

by Anonymousreply 117May 25, 2023 4:48 PM

Even if the aliens lived on the very next star system, Alpha Centauri, and can travel at let’s say half the speed of light, it would take them NINE YEARS to get here.

So they travel here at nine years investment of time (18 if you count the return trip) just to fuck about at night, confusing some wiggers at a base?

by Anonymousreply 118May 25, 2023 4:48 PM

This site is a good starting point for people looking to better understand this topic. It doesn’t make any wild claims of dozens of alien breeds or paranormal activity, but simply states facts and what people - many of them informed by access to classified information - have to say about it:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119May 25, 2023 5:21 PM

[quote] Well I don't believe they are coming from foreign adversaries. Why if there were that would suggest they have a technology that is in a whole different sphere than anything we understand, and frankly China and Russia just aren't there, and neither are we by the way...

by Anonymousreply 120May 25, 2023 5:23 PM

[quote] Do shut up [R14].

Oh, so that's your big come back when you've been found out to be a nitwit? What next, "I know you are but what am I"? LOL Pathetic.

And learn to proofread Toots. I was R114.

by Anonymousreply 121May 25, 2023 5:51 PM

[quote] Even if the aliens lived on the very next star system,..

Scientists say there are at least 36 intelligent alien civilizations in our galaxy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122May 25, 2023 5:57 PM

Someone above claimed there were different breeds living here.

by Anonymousreply 123May 25, 2023 6:03 PM

Do be quiet you hysterical old frau at R121.

by Anonymousreply 124May 25, 2023 6:05 PM

No R124, I don't think I will, you brainless twat.

by Anonymousreply 125May 25, 2023 6:54 PM

Lol, okay, brainless qanon troll.

by Anonymousreply 126May 25, 2023 7:17 PM

[quote]Scientists say there are at least 36 intelligent alien civilizations in our galaxy.

You’ve completely missed the point. I have no doubt there’s life elsewhere in the galaxy and that would include “intelligent” species (I think you mean spacefaring, which would be a tiny percentage of a tiny percentage — dolphins and greys parrots are intelligent).

The point is the insurmountable distances between star systems.

by Anonymousreply 127May 25, 2023 7:20 PM

Ah, the classic retort of a 20 something brain dead mook. Everybody you don't agree with is a qanon troll. Are you even employed, or employable?

by Anonymousreply 128May 25, 2023 7:20 PM

Not sure why there’s so much vitriol above, but this topic sure does get folks worked up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129May 25, 2023 7:41 PM

[quote] Scientists say there are at least 36 intelligent alien civilizations in our galaxy.

OOOH, sounds so mathish and science-y.

by Anonymousreply 130May 25, 2023 7:56 PM

Why, yes, R128. You?

by Anonymousreply 131May 25, 2023 7:58 PM

R74 Thank you. You are making a lot sense.

by Anonymousreply 132May 25, 2023 8:02 PM

R91 Who the hell is poo?

by Anonymousreply 133May 25, 2023 8:02 PM

The resident CT-qanon troll R133. You should know this.

by Anonymousreply 134May 25, 2023 8:04 PM

[quote] Hopefully they’re not farming us.

If they are, they're doing a pretty good job. Over 7 billion of us currently cluttering up the planet. But now we're starting to ASK QUESTIONS! Abort, abort!!!

by Anonymousreply 135May 25, 2023 8:07 PM

This thread was exhilarating and exhausting. Thank you, DL. Please continue

by Anonymousreply 136May 25, 2023 9:33 PM

I dunno. Flying a space ship across the universe seems so mechanical and basic. It's the teleporting that high intelligent beings would have. Or maybe controlled remote viewing.

by Anonymousreply 137May 25, 2023 10:14 PM

Dr Gary Nolan, a Stanford university scientist who has been working for the government studying the health effects on service personnel who have been exposed to UFOS, is 100% convicted of an alien presence on Earth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138May 25, 2023 10:27 PM

R137 yes or they have access to wormholes, the 4th dimension, quantum gravity/space time etc. My small human brain cannot grasp it and I’m fine with that. Just let me have my hallucinogenic drugs so I can explore the universe in my own little way

by Anonymousreply 139May 25, 2023 10:35 PM

The video was filmed in 2021, btw. Why releasing now?

by Anonymousreply 140May 25, 2023 10:38 PM

Exactly, R139. People get hung up on the physics of it, the distance. But there are so many ways to transcend the problem of distance. We know about these ways through theoretical physics -- we just haven't been able to figure out the technology yet here on Earth. Doesn't mean other species of intergalactic life aren't living their best lives beaming around the universe.

by Anonymousreply 141May 25, 2023 10:41 PM

I haven’t read through this entire thread, but the NASA representative at the meeting I am at today brought up this open on-line meeting next week and I thought some of the posters might be interested.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142May 25, 2023 10:41 PM

There was a line of lights just like this in the sky over my area a few weeks ago which many people saw. It was a line of small civilian satellites being released by a rocket in low earth orbit.

by Anonymousreply 143May 25, 2023 10:43 PM

A similar story from the same time in the same area.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144May 25, 2023 10:46 PM

Interrupting air travel in Turkey. The instances are more frequent and less deniable all the time. One theory I like is that aliens are us from the future, travelling back in time to correct stuff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145May 26, 2023 1:41 AM

[quote] It was a line of small civilian satellites being released by a rocket in low earth orbit.

Or was it ... witchcraft?

by Anonymousreply 146May 26, 2023 2:03 AM

They mostly come at night, mostly.

by Anonymousreply 147May 26, 2023 2:20 AM

To everyone claiming the aliens are here to help, they don't seem to be helping much.

by Anonymousreply 148May 26, 2023 2:20 AM

People are being duplicated.

by Anonymousreply 149May 26, 2023 2:22 AM

R142 ElderLez What were you doing at the NASA meeting? What job do you have?

by Anonymousreply 150May 26, 2023 2:30 AM

R148 Thank you. Was about to say the same thing. Many people here claim that they are among us, trying to help us. Well, if that is the truth, they are making a shitty job...Lazy aliens

by Anonymousreply 151May 26, 2023 2:32 AM

R150, it isn’t a NASA meeting per se. The different federal agencies send representatives and they each give a little update and then some of them take part in various panels. Today has been NSPM-33 heavy so the UFO mention stood out.

(Also yay to the return of in person conferences)

by Anonymousreply 152May 26, 2023 2:51 AM

R145 that is one of my pet theories as well. The ending of A.I. when the aliens came to explore his wrecked craft - I assumed they were future humans coming to collect ancient artifacts from our past

If it is future us, we would only be able to view the past and not interact though - and I don’t really believe time travel is possible anymore

by Anonymousreply 153May 26, 2023 3:06 AM

Thanks for that link, ElderLez! I am very interested in checking it out. Now to set an alert so I don’t forget

by Anonymousreply 154May 26, 2023 3:10 AM

🙄.

by Anonymousreply 155May 26, 2023 3:16 AM

[quote] Scientists say there are at least 36 intelligent alien civilizations in our galaxy.

I've also played with the Drake Equation. It's an entertaining way to manufacture wild ass guesses.

[quote] the triangular shaped object has been seen so many times before, in so many other different video clips. It's too prolific to be staged or coincidental.

Since the 1940s. Bill Northrop was a prophet. It's been a straight line of aviation development.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156May 26, 2023 4:30 AM

I am the OP. Great discussion here. Here’s what I’m going to express again: Instead of MOCKING folks, governments are now ADMITTING the existence of these “aircraft”. Yet the mainstream media isn’t playing ball. Those of us interested in the subject matter only discover these tidbits by doing a google search. And the media reporting this is obscure, not believable, etc.

This is why I think it is time for a President or Prime Minister of a major country to start a press conference and divulge the truth.

I know people who are NOT fantastical. They’re not drug addicts. They’re not crazy. They don’t seek attention. But they firmly believe they may be alien. That they somehow KNOW they’re not from Earth. Or they’re human, were born etc but they just *know* they were here before or they are going to be summoned back to where they’re from. They can’t explain it. They just know.

And I believe them. 100%.

I even think the Bible and other ancient texts included definitive truths about alien visitors. The statues. The cave drawings. You can mock the high haired showman from History Channel but he makes sense. He does. He’d be more believable if he didn’t love the drama (that hair!) but you can’t deny with your own eyes these artifacts.

So anyone who doesn’t believe: why is it so hard for you to accept? I mean, we are just a big floating ball of gas hurdling through a vast and expanding universe.

I recently rewatched Prometheus. Great premise. And believable when it comes to the Engineers creating us.

by Anonymousreply 157May 26, 2023 6:46 AM

No aliens are here to specifically help humanity. They are here and have been here for centuries specifically for their own reasons. But obviously it is in their own best interests to intervene when they can to keep us from doing something so bad it will endanger us and them.

Most likely they came here long ago due to problems on their own planets that needed resources they could only obtain here on this planet. Once there was contact with various humans in government positions around the world they have helped us in some ways technologically, but only as a trade-off. A tit for tat arrangement. But on both sides the help only goes so far.

Some have conjectured that aliens came to earth many millennia ago and seeded the planet, with us. I think that is entirely possible, especially if some of their races are millions of years older than us.

by Anonymousreply 158May 26, 2023 8:57 AM

[quote]But they firmly believe they may be alien.

This sounds like schizophrenia to me. As far as why can't I believe? Show me scientific, hard facts. Not Google research which is what covid deniers and anti-vaxxers do. Youtube videos from wingnuts that are obviously fake are not convincing either. I know lots of rabid biblethumpers who claim they just "know" God and exists and everyone else is going to hell and why can't we believe because they, and only they and othe believers, know the truth and we should believe them.. This is how alien nutters come across. Sorry, I believe science and cold, hard facts, not wishful thinking.

I am assuming you are outside the US? You are always active when most Americans are in bed.

by Anonymousreply 159May 26, 2023 9:11 AM

[quote]we are just a big floating ball of gas hurdling

Hurdling hardly describes spinning in a fairly fixed orbit.

by Anonymousreply 160May 26, 2023 2:16 PM

I like to think of it as waltzing on a moving train.

by Anonymousreply 161May 26, 2023 2:50 PM

And always, twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!

by Anonymousreply 162May 26, 2023 3:50 PM

And always, twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!

—Brit Brit

Fixed it for you, R162

by Anonymousreply 163May 26, 2023 4:04 PM

I think we are the aliens - i.e., human life was seeded here from another planet. Amd probably this has occurred a few times when mass destruction (man made or natural) has wiped us out.

by Anonymousreply 164May 26, 2023 4:09 PM

UFOs by definition are real.

Whether they're the US or some other country testing vehicles or another life form entirely, I'm not sure.

My family and I all spotted one, one day, about 15 years ago. I was visiting and it was night. I saw it. I called everyone out. We watched it. That thing was like no plane we'd ever seen. It was a circular shape. It had its own glow. It was huge and it was *low* to the ground flying over our neighborhood.

It was on the news that night. A lot of people saw it. They said they asked the proper people for comments and would report back if they heard anything but the story was never brought up again.

by Anonymousreply 165May 26, 2023 4:11 PM

Yes, R164.

It's funny because we are the one's separating ourselves out from other life forms. Separating ourselves from the animals. Making this distinction between us and the scawwy creatures "out there."

What if consciousness is consciousness, life is life, and it's all sort of coming from the same ultimate source?

We have these egos that make us powerful, but we get arrogant. Our egos trick us into thinking that we are The Pinnacle, the apex life form in all of space.

Whether we spontaneously emerged here or were "seeded" by "aliens," we are the only ones calling other life forms "aliens" and creating this freaky narrative around it.

Humans smart but we're also kind of stupid.

by Anonymousreply 166May 26, 2023 4:16 PM

I proclaim these documents DECLASSIFIED!

by Anonymousreply 167May 26, 2023 4:22 PM

Can we get some aliens that live off carbon emissions and methane? That shit is becoming a problem.

by Anonymousreply 168May 26, 2023 9:10 PM

We are not among you. You are among us. It's a very crowded universe.

by Anonymousreply 169May 27, 2023 1:20 AM

Sus!

by Anonymousreply 170May 27, 2023 1:44 AM

Klaatu birada nikto!

by Anonymousreply 171May 27, 2023 1:11 PM

^^^ Hi Patricia.

by Anonymousreply 172May 27, 2023 2:26 PM

In the 90s there was a press conference with fairly senior people from NASA and Federal politicians demanding the government release what it knew about UAP. They were people who were in positions to know what the government knew or had a reasonable guess as to what the government knew.

At the time I thought, wow this is big news. Nothing happened and the story didn't get much traction.

by Anonymousreply 173May 27, 2023 3:38 PM

Among those seriously selling this kind of stuff, one runs into characters like Diazien Hossencofft, a George-Santos-style grifter marketing cures for cancer. In 1999, he convinced two of his followers (Linda Henning and Bill Miller) that his wife, the unusually named Girly Chew Hossencofft, was some sort of alien queen who needed to be killed. Her body has never been found.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174May 27, 2023 4:08 PM

I hate to be the one to break it to you but your UFO investigations has been in good Navy hands since 1947.. They set their own budgets without either Presidential or Congressional oversight. beyond a group of citizens serving as a Board of Directors. Lightweight Presidents after Truman and Ike were told no more than was necessary. And very little was shared.

I just hope Biden wasn't so far gone he tried to nominate that San Brinton guy s a vacancy cabdidate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175May 27, 2023 4:36 PM

Astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell said aliens were real. He had the goods. If it was good enough for him, it's good enough for me.

by Anonymousreply 176May 27, 2023 6:12 PM

Ed was a flake. That's why we left him alone in space while we made history..

by Anonymousreply 177May 28, 2023 4:37 AM

There are things we can’t even conceive of on our planet and in space. I don’t understand why believing in aliens is insane.

by Anonymousreply 178May 28, 2023 4:46 AM

R178, it's not that believing in aliens is insane, it's believing that they have faster-than-light spaceships and live among us that is.

by Anonymousreply 179May 28, 2023 5:15 AM

R179, just because we don’t have a faster means of travel does not mean an older or smarter group of entities does not. The universe is ancient and intelligent life may have preceded our own by a significant amount of time somewhere else.

by Anonymousreply 180May 28, 2023 1:52 PM

There needs to be evidence, R180, and there's not.

by Anonymousreply 181May 28, 2023 1:58 PM

R179, I can see the argument against “Aliens live among us,” but you really think it’s not possible that in our incomprehensibly gigantic universe, there are civilizations of other organisms that have evolved to the point of having interstellar traveling capabilities? Why?

by Anonymousreply 182May 28, 2023 2:15 PM

How would these advanced civilizations, many of which must be thousands of light years away, know there is intelligent life here in this absolutely unremarkable tiny speck of planet out here on an arm of our spiral galaxy? We've only been generating radio signals for about 150 years, and most of that is very low power (it can't even be heard on the moon ). It's very likely that most if any interstellar-capable civilizations won't even have heard anything from us for a 1,000 years or more, even if they were straining to listen. The "aliens are visiting" is all just wish-fulfillment by imaginative and/or gullible people.

by Anonymousreply 183May 28, 2023 2:28 PM

Faith based astrobiology

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184May 28, 2023 2:37 PM

[quote][R137] yes or they have access to wormholes, the 4th dimension, quantum gravity/space time etc. My small human brain cannot grasp it

Your second sentence undermines my faith in the veracity of your first, to be quite honest.

by Anonymousreply 185May 28, 2023 2:37 PM

Just because you can’t conceive of it, R183, doesn’t mean it isn’t possible that they have technology allowing them to know where there are signs of intelligent life elsewhere in the universe.

by Anonymousreply 186May 28, 2023 2:48 PM

R186, that's exactly the kind of weak response you hear from anyone with woo woo beliefs. "Just because you can't imagine how the alignment of the stars affects your life, doesn't mean astrology isn't real."

by Anonymousreply 187May 28, 2023 2:58 PM

[quote] it's not that believing in aliens is insane, it's believing that they have faster-than-light spaceships and live among us that is.

They don’t need faster than light spaceships.

In fact if you can build a spaceship whose propulsion can maintain a constant acceleration of 1 G you could travel to the other side of the universe within the span of a human lifetime. Accomplishing that is simply an engineering problem (having enough fuel for the journey), not one of physics.

Modern Homo sapiens have existed for at least 160,000 years. From the beginning man looked up at the sky and wondered at how birds flew. From observation they knew it was physically possible, but it took 159,880 years to solve the engineering problem. From the Wright Brothers’ first powered flight in 1903 it took just another 66 years to put man on the moon.

Now imaging how far we’ll advance technologically over the next 50, 100, or 100,000 years. We simply can’t conceive of it any more than our early ancestors could. Imagine there is an extraterrestrial civilization out there that’s not just 100,000 years ahead of us but, say, 1,000,000 years ahead. There may be nothing beyond their capability.

by Anonymousreply 188May 28, 2023 3:24 PM

The "aliens are here" nut always starts posting late at night. It's either posting from overseas or doesn't sleep.

by Anonymousreply 189May 28, 2023 3:33 PM

[quote]There may be nothing beyond their capability.

Except avoiding crashing or being spotted at night, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 190May 28, 2023 4:23 PM

R187, I’m not a believer in astrology, or any gods, or ghosts, or demons, or homeopathy, or gendered souls.

You’re assuming that every civilization that might be “out there” is as limited as ours. Why assume that?

by Anonymousreply 191May 28, 2023 7:36 PM

I'm not R187 but your arguments are childlike and you're still a nut job R191.

by Anonymousreply 192May 28, 2023 7:41 PM

Oh well, R192. I’m fine with you thinking that. Too old to care.

by Anonymousreply 193May 28, 2023 7:42 PM

[quote]There needs to be evidence, R180, and there's not.

No evidence? The state of New Hampshire erected this official historical marker near the site of the first nationally reported alien abduction.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194May 28, 2023 9:10 PM

Does any other country have any claims to have seen something? Where do you think they will show themselves first? They seem to play peek-a-boo with US.

by Anonymousreply 195May 28, 2023 9:56 PM

Yes, R195, they’ve been spotted all over the world.

by Anonymousreply 196May 28, 2023 11:00 PM

There's an embarrassment of evidence, actually.

by Anonymousreply 197May 29, 2023 12:16 AM

"Embarrassment" is certainly the right word.

by Anonymousreply 198May 29, 2023 12:39 AM

So dozens of US Navy fighter pilots should be embarrassed by what they've been seeing and interpreting, R198? You know better than they?

by Anonymousreply 199May 29, 2023 12:50 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200May 29, 2023 1:28 AM

r195 do a You Tube search on "UFO" and you'll find video clips of sightings from all over. Anywhere there are mobile phones - just about everywhere on the globe, these days - there are photos and videos galore. Many eerily showing the same or very similar objects.

Mexico is actually a place where there is a plethora of sightings. There seems to be a lot of videos from that country for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 201May 29, 2023 1:45 AM

I'm too dumb to be throwing my hat in the ring, but here I go anyway...

I think Earth is something of an experiment planet that's being watched by someone/ something. Like an intergalactic reality show, if you will. It's incomprehensible to me that we are alone in the universe. Whatever else is out there clearly has the means to visit us in ways we don't have the technology for.

by Anonymousreply 202May 29, 2023 2:45 AM

I hope they look and act like my dog.

by Anonymousreply 203May 29, 2023 3:06 AM

YT videos are not reliable but again ufo does not equal aliens.

by Anonymousreply 204May 29, 2023 4:03 AM

They’re reliable if they’ve been vetted as video evidence of some aircraft in the sky that could not be identified. That’s reliable enough for what R201 was referring to.

by Anonymousreply 205May 29, 2023 4:19 AM

As I said ufo does not equal alien intelligence. It simply means unidentified flying object. I put them down to military.

by Anonymousreply 206May 29, 2023 4:22 AM

Has Jocelyn Wildenstein commented?

by Anonymousreply 207May 29, 2023 4:38 AM

r206 and others: I ask this for curiosity, not because I’m desperate for you to believe, as I do:

*Why* is it so hard for you to accept? Why do you keep characterizing these UFOs as military?? When even the gov’t is investigating them? When doctors from Stanford (i.e. intelligent people) emphatically state “100% for certain aliens exist and have been here”.

I am trying to understand why you refuse to believe it. Yet we are indeed hurdling through the expanding universe on a floating ball of gas. That in of itself is unexplainable. To the point where men like Hawking said to not even ask what was before the alleged Big Bang. He said something like it doesn’t matter since we’ll never know, so why even attempt the question.

I know people who thought they were connected to another planet. They couldn’t explain it, but just knew.

One predicted his own death three weeks earlier. He even showed me how he was going to die. He somehow always knew. It even appeared in his journals that he wrote when he was 18-21 years old. He died young. And as he said he would. And three weeks after his prediction. Of natural causes. His heart just stopped. It wasn’t a heart attack. And how he said he was going to die this human death.

by Anonymousreply 208May 29, 2023 7:00 AM

[quote]As I said ufo does not equal alien intelligence. It simply means unidentified flying object. I put them down to military.

One-size-fits-all explanations seldom prove valid. You might as well say they're all actually swamp gas.

by Anonymousreply 209May 29, 2023 7:25 AM

To date, every single mysterious, seemingly miraculous, or extraordinary phenomena (not just in the UFO-realm, but in every field) that has been able to be subjected to actual examination under laboratory or other rigorously applied scientific investigation has yielded sometimes amazing, but ultimately mundane causes. There's still a lot to which we can only say "I don't know what caused this," but we should say we're willing to suspend belief in the most extraordinary explanations until we have better evidence for them. That's the part that "Believers" aren't willing to do. Their standards of evidence are so low and their desire to believe is so high, that virtually any new "sighting" in an unproven YT video is enough. And virtually no amount of sound reasoning or counterfactual evidence will convince them otherwise. It's a character flaw in humans.

by Anonymousreply 210May 29, 2023 9:28 AM

[quote]*Why* is it so hard for you to accept?

*why* are you ready to believe like a gullible child and why are you so seemingly vested in making others believe? Read R210's post. Alien conspiracy nuts are the same as born again xtians.

by Anonymousreply 211May 29, 2023 10:06 AM

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery None but ourselves can free our mind Woah, have no fear for atomic energy 'Cause none of them-a can-a stop-a the time

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212May 29, 2023 10:45 AM

Thanks for this thread. I am an average 60 yr old and do not believe UFO's are aliens. Utter hogwash until we have repeat scientific evidence that can be validated by many. I do think UFO's are just experiments put out by bored wealthy people, various governments, scientific agencies, military, etc.- anything to one-up one another.

I would love to see real evidence of aliens, Bigfoot, etc. Maybe we will. I remember when I was old enough to identify silly human-centric depictions of UFOs and aliens on TV. Two arms? Two legs? One round head at the top, with moving mouth in the lower center? Really? Someone us are SO smart. Can't we come up with better ideas?

I really like the time travel, other dimensions stuff though. I can only imagine what life will be like in our town and cities in 150 years - should Earth survive us. Nanoo.

by Anonymousreply 213May 30, 2023 6:35 AM

I want to believe.

by Anonymousreply 214May 30, 2023 11:54 AM

Everything will change. We will all have to go or there will be selections. Yes, aliens are apt to be "racist", I'm afraid. It may well be that the most primitive are the most interesting to them. Big surprises are coming for all in any case.

by Anonymousreply 215May 30, 2023 12:11 PM

AI aliens. Hooboy. We may not even be able to escape into death.

by Anonymousreply 216May 30, 2023 12:39 PM

We already have enough trouble with aliens

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217May 30, 2023 1:08 PM

I 'd say we need all the extra help we can get..

by Anonymousreply 218May 30, 2023 1:14 PM

For fuck’s sake, the word you want is “hurtling” not “hurdling.”

by Anonymousreply 219May 30, 2023 2:18 PM

R214 so do the Osbornes.

by Anonymousreply 220May 30, 2023 2:53 PM

R197: What’s embarrassing is how many apparently objective scientists have ignored the mountains of evidence for an alien presence on earth.

Luckily that’s started to change and scientists are finally beginning to seriously evaluate the evidence for the first time in decades.

by Anonymousreply 221May 30, 2023 4:01 PM

And are you willing, R221, if they conclude the evidence is slim and/or inconclusive, to accept that? I thought not.

by Anonymousreply 222May 30, 2023 4:35 PM

How come we aren't hearing shit about those "mysterious balloons" seen a over a few months ago and some unexplained? Strange. And those occurred at the exact same time of the Ohio train derailment catastrophe.

by Anonymousreply 223May 30, 2023 4:48 PM

Those balloons were explained.

by Anonymousreply 224May 30, 2023 5:08 PM

I’m so glad this thread is active because it is a reminder every day for me to check the date to see if the NASA thing is happening.

I never know what day it is - hardly seems to matter at this point during the fall of the empire. Just carry on and enjoy the bread and circuses, I say

by Anonymousreply 225May 30, 2023 5:13 PM

[quote] How come we aren't hearing shit about those "mysterious balloons" seen a over a few months ago and some unexplained?

US Media emphasis on coverage as China screws the US over ( if there is a democratic president ).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226May 30, 2023 5:16 PM

R226 ah.

thanks!

by Anonymousreply 227May 30, 2023 5:19 PM

If these technologies are human, interesting that after decades no one has either monetized or used it to dominate world politics. I can believe many things, but that humanity wouldn’t have exploited it by now is not one of them.

by Anonymousreply 228May 30, 2023 5:41 PM

The so-called tic-tac videos of the white things moving and veering off in different directions at speeds heretofore unseen as well as diving into and out of the water, are pretty extraordinary.

by Anonymousreply 229May 30, 2023 5:47 PM

Pretty sure they have R228. Early developmental military tech is top secret but eventually some of it makes it to civilian use.

by Anonymousreply 230May 30, 2023 5:49 PM

I still say if aliens revealed themselves to us, proving that humans aren't really that special after all and essentially nullifying much of the Bible, the suicide rates would be quite high. Perhaps the visiting aliens have more compassion than we have for each other. Or, we're a science experiment and they don't want to mess up the data.

Think Truman finding out he's in a show.

by Anonymousreply 231May 30, 2023 5:55 PM

All the whistle blowers are former government psy-ops men, counter-intelligence etc etc. This is what's holding me back from full alien belief.

by Anonymousreply 232May 30, 2023 5:56 PM

Are we all that naive to think we are the only ones in this whole Universe. There has to be more ad there is definitely aliens

by Anonymousreply 233May 30, 2023 6:55 PM

When the aliens reveal themselves to us, will they all speak perfect English, the way they do in all the old sci-fi movies?

by Anonymousreply 234May 30, 2023 7:03 PM

the aliens destroyed on of Russia's craft in space decades ago.

by Anonymousreply 235May 30, 2023 7:17 PM

[Quote]I'm afraid. It may well be that the most primitive are the most interesting to them.

They're welcome to take the Whittakers.

by Anonymousreply 236May 30, 2023 9:51 PM

Wouldn't be nice if they had the capability to cure human cancer!

by Anonymousreply 237May 30, 2023 9:52 PM

For all we know, the aliens might be in communication with the whales.

by Anonymousreply 238May 30, 2023 10:36 PM

If you believe what others have said about their encounters with UFOs or "aliens", apparently they can communicate with humans telepathically. No need to speak a language.

Several witnesses to the major Phoenix UFO encounter back in the late 90s said they received telepathic messages from someplace while watching the lights/UFOs fly overhead. In some cases entire families say they received the same telepathic message that evening.

by Anonymousreply 239May 30, 2023 11:29 PM

"Nothing to see here, please move on"?

by Anonymousreply 240May 30, 2023 11:35 PM

FYI NASA’s UAP task force is meeting publicly tomorrow, you can watch it live. I doubt it will result in any bombshells but should be interesting:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241May 31, 2023 12:25 AM

R239 that is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 242May 31, 2023 12:44 AM

It may be r242, but that's what was documented. I'm not making it up.

by Anonymousreply 243May 31, 2023 3:21 AM

[quote] Several witnesses to the major Phoenix UFO encounter back in the late 90s said they received telepathic messages from someplace while watching the lights/UFOs fly overhead.

David Berkowitz should have blamed aliens for his orders to kill instead of the neighbor's dog Sam

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244May 31, 2023 5:13 AM

So now people leaning towards belief should be compared to serial killers? Who are some of your people? Who do you work for??

by Anonymousreply 245May 31, 2023 8:10 PM

Where in the world are you seeing that R245?

by Anonymousreply 246May 31, 2023 8:41 PM

What were the telepathic messages, R329? Let me guess, something quite banal.

by Anonymousreply 247June 1, 2023 1:53 AM

R247, it was "We've been observing your Earth and one night we'll make a contact with you."

by Anonymousreply 248June 1, 2023 4:14 AM

Too many B scifi movies.

by Anonymousreply 249June 1, 2023 4:40 AM

[quote] "We've been observing your Earth and one night we'll make a contact with you."

The hot hail will be the giveaway

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250June 1, 2023 11:42 AM

Did anyone watch (or listen to) the NASA thing yesterday?

by Anonymousreply 251June 1, 2023 11:44 AM

[Quote]What were the telepathic messages, [R329]? Let me guess, something quite banal.

The telepathic messages were kind of anal really. Rather probing.

by Anonymousreply 252June 1, 2023 12:23 PM

Hi ElderLez at R251! 😊

I listened as best I could while working…no giant revelations but not completely dismissive, apart from the “Bart Simpson balloon” thing, of course. Thoughts?

by Anonymousreply 253June 1, 2023 2:58 PM

[quote] no giant revelations

You expected otherwise ? If and when there is something solid to share with the public the then serving president will knock over anybody in his path to get to the cameras first. That way it will be his image and words forever associated with the historic event. Not some panel of NASA nerds. ( excluding elderlez )

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254June 1, 2023 3:04 PM

R254, no, I expected nothing. 😂 Although I am not sure they would tell us if they knew anything.

by Anonymousreply 255June 1, 2023 3:10 PM

R253 I didn’t get to listen. There was a Simpson joke???

by Anonymousreply 256June 1, 2023 4:22 PM

R256, yes! Scott Kelly told a story about a UAP that, he claimed, was ultimately identified as a Bart Simpson balloon.

They also said the craft in the GoFast video from a few years back was only going 40MPH (which apparently Mick West said as well).

They did acknowledge that those orbs are seen all over the world and no one knows what they are.

I need to watch it again when I’m not at work.

by Anonymousreply 257June 1, 2023 6:18 PM

[quote]They did acknowledge that those orbs are seen all over the world and no one knows what they are.

I don't know why this doesn't arrest the media's attention. I mean, how in the actual fuck does a metallic sphere fly around at all altitudes and apparently at high speeds too, without any visible means of propulsion or lift? In fact a sphere is a terrible shape for a flying object when it comes to aerodynamics. How are these even physically possible?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258June 1, 2023 6:52 PM

R251 I slept through it! 😭

Looked for replay vid yesterday but it wasn’t up yet.

by Anonymousreply 259June 1, 2023 7:49 PM

Lots more about the orbs/spheres in this article:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260June 2, 2023 12:02 PM

[quote] Lots more about the orbs/spheres

Hippy Birthday!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261June 2, 2023 1:13 PM

r261

by Anonymousreply 262June 2, 2023 11:17 PM

r261 and others, this isn’t like religion. With this, there’s actual PROOF.

When the US government spends MILLIONS a year on it, you know it’s real.

How many of you just want them to take over? Good or bad?

by Anonymousreply 263June 3, 2023 5:14 AM

“Who are the Allens and why are they out of spice?” 🐔

by Anonymousreply 264June 3, 2023 5:16 AM

[quote] They also said the craft in the GoFast video from a few years back was only going 40MPH (which apparently Mick West said as well).

Sorry, which video was the GoFast video?

by Anonymousreply 265June 3, 2023 6:13 PM

r264

by Anonymousreply 266June 3, 2023 6:19 PM

Rumpy bumpy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267June 4, 2023 8:04 PM

I concluded that aliens are not real and all the notions of US government coverups are nonsense. Why? Donald Trump was president and would have been privy to such things. Do you really think that little orange goblin would have been able to hold his tongue and not divulge it all on Twitter?

by Anonymousreply 268June 4, 2023 8:08 PM

The things we see, let...me...tell...you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269June 4, 2023 8:10 PM

He would not necessarily have been privy to those things, R268.

Presidents are in the job temporarily. There are government secrets that are not revealed to temporary occupants.

by Anonymousreply 270June 4, 2023 8:22 PM

The article at R260 is very intriguing, and I don’t see how anyone can read it and conclude that those unidentified objects are American in origin.

by Anonymousreply 271June 4, 2023 8:24 PM

The author is all but shouting it out for us. Mellon was what, third or fourth from the top at the Pentagon? You'd need balls the size of mellons ...

by Anonymousreply 272June 4, 2023 8:35 PM

Why are you worried about? With all the things to worry about you worry about this?

by Anonymousreply 273June 4, 2023 8:53 PM

Well, it's the prices of real estate if we're going to have to share earth, you see.

by Anonymousreply 274June 4, 2023 8:55 PM

Yeah, sure.

by Anonymousreply 275June 4, 2023 8:57 PM

Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi and the Koch Brothers are all aliens and trying to take over the planet of the United States!

by Anonymousreply 276June 4, 2023 9:20 PM

The aliens are flying around in a giant Bud Light can, spraying homo juice on all of the innocent little children!

Won't someone stop the Biden Crime Family from allowing the aliens to indoctrinate our children?

Lord Trump, SAVE US!

Oh, and TARGET!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 277June 4, 2023 9:27 PM

Next thing we'll see from the ufo conspiracy nuts are pronouncements of "they took er jerbs!"

by Anonymousreply 278June 4, 2023 9:40 PM

They'll have to fight us for them r278

by Anonymousreply 279June 4, 2023 11:18 PM

Jaw-dropping new article from Leslie Kean and Ralph Blumenthal. Kean was one of the authors of the 2017 New York Times expose of a secret pentagon program that studied UFO/UAP sightings that included the release of U.S. Navy encounters with UAP, all later officially confirmed by the DoD.

This whistleblower is being represented by a lawyer who was previously the former Inspector General of the Intelligence Community. In May 2022 the lawyer filed a "Disclosure of Urgent Concern(s); Complaint of Reprisal on behalf of the whistleblower with the ICIG about information the whistleblower had gathered in 2019 as a member of the DoD's UAP task force. The current ICIG deemed the complaint "credible and urgent". A summary of the complaint was immediately sent to the Direct of National Intelligence, Avril Haines, the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, and the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence.

Folks, this is some serious shit.

If even part of this story is confirmed, it's the most consequential revelation in human history and our world is forever changed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280June 5, 2023 2:09 PM

The Debrief's web site appears to be overcome by traffic, try this link instead:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281June 5, 2023 2:11 PM

Also from the article, from a CURRENT employee of one of the intelligence agencies.

JFC! 🤯

[quote]But some insiders are now willing to take the risk of coming forward for the first time with knowledge of these recovery programs.

[quote]Jonathan Grey is a generational officer of the United States Intelligence Community with a Top-Secret Clearance who currently works for the National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC), where the analysis of UAP has been his focus. Previously he had experience serving Private Aerospace and Department of Defense Special Directive Task Forces.

[quote]“The non-human intelligence phenomenon is real. We are not alone,” Grey said. “Retrievals of this kind are not limited to the United States. This is a global phenomenon, and yet a global solution continues to elude us.”

by Anonymousreply 282June 5, 2023 2:37 PM

[quote]Jonathan Grey is a generational officer of the United States Intelligence Community

What a name for someone tasked with documenting UAP/UFOs!

[quote]“Retrievals of this kind are not limited to the United States. This is a global phenomenon, and yet a global solution continues to elude us.”

There is no solution. What solution? How is it a problem for us. They've been here for centuries, maybe even before we were here! They control the narrative and timeline here, not us. What are we going to do, what can we do? Nothing.

by Anonymousreply 283June 5, 2023 6:11 PM

i don't think there is anything to this but it lines up enough with some real news to be a fun read

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284June 5, 2023 6:14 PM

So from this news above ⬆️ and yesterday’s bombshell about “in tact not of human origin vehicles” it is clear that TPTB are bracing the public for a major admission … and we shall see how the world shakes out.

I, for one, encourage it, good or bad. I have a deep desire to know.

by Anonymousreply 285June 6, 2023 5:37 AM

Do they celebrate Pride?

by Anonymousreply 286June 6, 2023 10:55 AM

So let me get this straight.

The aliens are at least centuries superior to us in their sciences, masters of technological miracles that approach magic as the fly faster than light craft cross the dangers of the galaxy to our planet. Yet when they finally get here they drive like a gathering of drunk Kennedys crashing on every continent year after year.

Something here doesn't add up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287June 6, 2023 11:28 AM

It's their way of disclosing themselves. "Crashes" make them seem more ... human. Less fearsome, less superior. There would be no value in panic in their mission here, given what we know about their behavior. Just a theory.

by Anonymousreply 288June 6, 2023 12:28 PM

It could be that the threat of nukes was a sideshow and it's AI which is forcing the reveal. If AI is the extreme danger some say it will become, then they have no choice if their mission is in part to as act guardians -- or "zookeepers" as one supposed government insider guesses.

by Anonymousreply 289June 6, 2023 12:36 PM

They could be "biological cavalry" helping sentient life forms defend against an ongoing inter-galactic battle with rogue AI. Our aliens would have deep knowledge of the realities of civilization who fucked around and found out, to use the parlance of today's youngsters.

by Anonymousreply 290June 6, 2023 12:42 PM

I think it’s funny everyone is terrified of AI destroying the world. The human race is doing that all by itself. I’d probably trust AI to govern the world over most of our world leaders because at least it would run on logic and presumably without greed and narcissism.

by Anonymousreply 291June 6, 2023 2:53 PM

Maybe they're just tourists, kind of dicking around like most tourists, but with no particular plan or goal. Hey, we should go see that thing over there. In fact, I want a close-up, no closer, closer ... oops, I crashed!

by Anonymousreply 292June 6, 2023 3:05 PM

What behavior R288? You sound nuts.

by Anonymousreply 293June 6, 2023 3:22 PM

r293

by Anonymousreply 294June 6, 2023 5:19 PM

Joni Mitchell was long rumored being an alien.

by Anonymousreply 295June 6, 2023 5:30 PM

r295

by Anonymousreply 296June 6, 2023 5:33 PM

Well show us these alien vehicles then!!

I'm 25% sceptical, 75% holy fucking shit.

by Anonymousreply 297June 9, 2023 4:57 PM

There was a report yesterday in the Post that I can no longer find about actual Aliens spotted in guys back yard. He called 911 terrified. There were several reports of an object in the sky falling to the ground, like a shooting star. This was corroborated by the Sherif as well. Several reports and then this guy's call into 911 saying something terrifying was in his backyard. There was one in the vehicle and another standing outside. He said they were like 8, 9 10' tall, big eyes, big mouths.

by Anonymousreply 298June 9, 2023 6:03 PM

Here it is in USA Today. I live how the guy describes what he saw is 100% not human.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299June 9, 2023 6:05 PM

[quote] something terrifying was in his backyard. There was one in the vehicle and another standing outside. He said they were like 8, 9 10' tall, big eyes, big mouths.

John Kerry slumming ?

by Anonymousreply 300June 9, 2023 6:09 PM

Anyone falling for tall aliens in someone's back yard without pics needs a brain scan.

by Anonymousreply 301June 9, 2023 8:55 PM

R15, I think the majority reaction will be "I KNEW IT! I KNEW the government was LYING to us!"

by Anonymousreply 302June 9, 2023 9:18 PM

The problem will always remain controlling the masses.

Hollywood pushed one big fear on us: Aliens treating us the way we treat cattle and wildlife. Superior vs. inferior. Predator vs. prey. That's some very basic fear stuff.

Most people are fearful idiots who will panic when they are suddenly faced with a superior life form who can travel through space or hid in plain sight for centuries. They may be the most peaceful life form in the universe, but us humans scare easily, and there are some very evil human individuals who will screw earth over in favor of self-serving power play moves that could turn any alien civilization against humanity.

by Anonymousreply 303June 15, 2023 6:14 PM

OP I’m a fkin alien.

by Anonymousreply 304June 15, 2023 6:36 PM

The vast majority don't care. Most people are drooling simpletons who just want to eat and scroll TikTok. Disclosure won't bring about a revolution. Only Kim Kardashian can.

by Anonymousreply 305June 16, 2023 7:40 AM

I thought Confessions was good. Everything after was dreadful.

by Anonymousreply 306June 16, 2023 7:45 AM

It's amazing to see the UFO whistleblower covered by some mainstream news networks.

Michael Shellenberger: This sounds absolutely crazy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307June 16, 2023 7:53 AM

This is a way for the right wing to pick off the crazies because if you believe this, you will believe anything. It’s a litmus test.

by Anonymousreply 308June 16, 2023 8:01 AM

R308, then why are Democrats joining with Republicans to hold hearings?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309June 16, 2023 8:09 AM

r308, most conspiracy theorists reject the recruiting attempts of the right wing because they are a mistrusting bunch. They may be Libertarian off-the-grid doomsday preppers, but they don't trust both sides of the government equally. All the right wing gets are the volatile incels who can be manipulated easily to go on a killing spree, but incels are not the same as conspiracy theorists.

by Anonymousreply 310June 16, 2023 8:11 AM

The conspiracy sub on Reddit has been overrun with right wing crazies.

by Anonymousreply 311June 16, 2023 8:21 AM

Flying saucer guys are always willing to answer questions

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312June 16, 2023 8:22 AM

[quote] The conspiracy sub on Reddit has been overrun with right wing crazies.

That can be said about pretty much any online message board, including Datalounge. We are well aware of the troll farms.

by Anonymousreply 313June 16, 2023 8:25 AM

I’m on plenty of other subs that are still fine. The conspiracy sub has changed the most. There’s no good discussion there anymore, just Killary drinking the blood of infants

by Anonymousreply 314June 16, 2023 8:32 AM

I'd believe its certainly a possibility if most of the people who talk about recovered alien ships and bodies weren't so unbelievable. Bob Lazar, Dr. Steven Greer, everyone on the History Channel and Christopher Mellon. Although Christopher Mellon is very believable, why would he be revealing these things when he was high up in the Government and why would they let him? Luis Elizondo , another man who I question. Even if Aliens were able to travel this far I don't see how the Governments of any country could hide that for very long. So far, all I've seen are a lot of con men making shit up.

by Anonymousreply 315June 16, 2023 9:58 AM

[quote] So far, all I've seen are a lot of con men making shit up.

That is true for so many areas in life. Lots of fakes and scammers out there, helping to hide the real deal, making it almost impossible to find it.

by Anonymousreply 316June 16, 2023 10:04 AM

Chris Mellon doesn't need your stinking money or your validation. He's got plenty of both. He's tired of the bullshit coverups and you should be too. He wants us to face the truth.

by Anonymousreply 317June 16, 2023 11:51 AM

Hmm. I don't do tiktok or watch the kartrashians and I still don't buy any of this shit. Does other life exist, maybe, but it's not here tight now.

by Anonymousreply 318June 16, 2023 5:42 PM

^^^right now

by Anonymousreply 319June 16, 2023 5:44 PM

R315, but aren't they suggesting that they aren't travelling here? The thinking seems to be that at least some of them have been living on this planet with us all along.

by Anonymousreply 320June 16, 2023 5:49 PM

I believe what we consider Aliens being among us aren't really coming from outer space (they once did but for are here for eons now), but are our neighbors from a different frequency range on earth. Earth, and all the planets in our system, are like radios with tons and tons of frequency ranges. Just because a radio is set on one frequency, what we perceive as our reality, doesn't mean that no other radio station on another frequency exists. All we have to do is use the radio dial to receive a different frequency range, and we can hear another radio station.

I believe once upon a time (the Atlantis era?) we were able to receive and translate a lot more frequency ranges through our teeth, but then some Aliens (moon being a spaceship?) arrived and changed our DNA to make us "see" less and the Aliens hide in a different frequency range we can't have access to through our limited senses.

Yeah, it's totally nuts, but I really believe there is some truth in the frequency ranges that are beyond our ability to reach without letting go of our physical bodies (like during out of bodies experiences, near death experiences, astral projection, etc.).

by Anonymousreply 321June 16, 2023 5:56 PM

Mmmkay, R321. Backing away slowly.

by Anonymousreply 322June 16, 2023 5:58 PM

What's the frequency, Kenneth?

by Anonymousreply 323June 16, 2023 5:59 PM

[quote]Does other life exist, maybe, but it's not here tight now.

LOL, “maybe”

Yeah it’s a remote possibility that there might be ‘other life’ out there on at least ONE planet out of the trillions of planets that exist within the BILLIONS of fucking GALAXIES in the universe.

LOL. “Maybe.”

by Anonymousreply 324June 16, 2023 6:01 PM

There was a Bad Axe Michigan encounter recently =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325June 16, 2023 6:04 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326June 16, 2023 6:06 PM

Yes maybe. until proof it's maybe.

by Anonymousreply 327June 16, 2023 6:07 PM

Show me the video or picture. Just one. But nobody can. That is your proof.

by Anonymousreply 328June 16, 2023 6:11 PM

5/22/62 Mars probe landing aired in the late 70s

by unnamed whistleblower =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329June 16, 2023 6:11 PM

Um that is faked footage R329. You can't post YT videos that are clearly fake as proof.

by Anonymousreply 330June 16, 2023 7:17 PM

^ I CAN POST ANYTHING I WANT HARLEY!

by Anonymousreply 331June 16, 2023 7:31 PM

Why don't you post that big-titted sasquatch film too r329?

by Anonymousreply 332June 16, 2023 11:42 PM

It's interesting that the Vatican allegedly tipped off the US about the 1933 UFO that the fascists collected in Italy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333June 17, 2023 11:31 AM

[quote]Chris Mellon doesn't need your stinking money

I, on the other hand, will gladly take all of the stinking money you care to give me.

by Anonymousreply 334June 17, 2023 11:35 AM

Who is following the "anomalous wire"?

by Anonymousreply 335June 17, 2023 12:27 PM

I am, R335!

by Anonymousreply 336June 17, 2023 2:25 PM

The Italian UFO in 1933. Yet ANOTHER crash.

I guess it makes sense you crash your planes a lot when the pilot's eyes are bouncing back and forth like a ping pong ball

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337June 17, 2023 7:23 PM

R321, I love you, seriously! I have used the "radio frequencies" explanation for forever! It---Reality---all stems from what frequencies we as individuals can "pick up," like good little transistor radios! After all, we each have "the body electric," proven every time someone has an EKG or EEG, etc.

To me, this RF Theory recognizes how aliens can be among us, but also explains psychics, pre-cognition, ghosts, and other non-rational phenomena.

But not everyone has or is the same transistor, so some, maybe most, simply scoff. This, even though we readily accept that dogs hear sounds we cannot, ants have phenomenal strength, birds know all about Earth's energy grid, and colors exist beyond our perception.

And I believe ancient peoples recognized and lived by the RF Theory, building pyramids and obelisks, e.g., as transmitters to help them communicate with "the gods from above."

by Anonymousreply 338June 17, 2023 8:21 PM

I want this old geezer's story to be true. Has it been debunked?

Claimed to have worked for the CIA and to have been in a room with President Eisenhower, VP Nixon and FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover when Area 51 was being discussed.

Ike was mad because he wasn't being given a full understanding of what was happening out at Area 51. Threatened to send in the Army to take the place over. So, they relented and let this guy and his boss come for a visit. This guy says he saw spacecraft and his boss interviewed an alien. They went back to report to Ike who knew about the crafts and aliens but was mostly concerned about the Deep State black programs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339June 17, 2023 8:30 PM

[quote] Claimed to have worked for the CIA and to have been in a room with President Eisenhower, VP Nixon and FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover when Area 51 was being discussed.

Obviously false. Ike was fully in the loop being briefed by Majestic 12. It was Mafia-installed Kennedy they didn't trust enough to fill in.

by Anonymousreply 340June 17, 2023 8:41 PM

I always strongly suspected I was at least part alien

by Anonymousreply 341June 17, 2023 8:52 PM

The only aliens among us are Jesus and Pedro and the landscaping crew.

by Anonymousreply 342June 17, 2023 8:57 PM

I remember there was a news report in the mainstream media saying how a governmental agency - - I think it was NASA - - was reaching out to religious leaders and theologians.

It seemed they wanted input from religious leaders of how the various religions would interpret the concept of alien life and communicate it to their followers.

I guess if there is alien life one of the concerns is that religious people would freak out and lose their minds.

Anyway, I came across this video of this woman who is a professor of religious studies at University of North Carolina, Wilmington.

She starts talking at14:25 about how she was taken out to an alien crash site in New Mexico.

by Anonymousreply 343June 18, 2023 3:27 AM

The link for R343.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344June 18, 2023 3:28 AM

[quote] she was taken out to an alien crash site in New Mexico.

I hope she stocked up on the T Shirts and photos with the high school kids in alien costumes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345June 18, 2023 3:37 AM

r75 I realize I'm late to this party but.... have you considered therapy? None of what you're saying makes any kind of sense.

Governments are handing over "females" so they can be surrogates for baby aliens?

Honey, you're living in some kind of alternate reality, let me tell you.

r343 the religious types would ABSOLUTELY lose their shit, which means probably (sadly) about 75% of the world would be thrown into total panic because oh no, the religion they've based their entire identity around is now no longer valid, since the books from 1200 years ago didn't say anything about aliens!!! Gasp!

Seriously though, even if there were aliens, any newscast that would report them and any politician that would announce their arrival would be put through the ringer. Every insane person (ahem r75) would pop out of the woodwork with their theories and accusations. I'm pretty sure, with the way AI and deep fakes are going, even if aliens were to land tomorrow, no one would believe it and there'd be total confusion over whether or not it was a gag or hoax.

Hell, we STILL aren't beyond people doubting the moon landing so....there you go. Got to keep the masses calm.

I honestly feel sorry for everyone around if/when humanoid aliens land because holy crap is it going to be shit-show. They'll probably get attacked immediately and locked up, but then they'll fight back and be viewed as a hostile. Then Earth might get blasted a bit as they flee, and then everyone will live in constant paranoia and fear about "When they'll return!!!" and all the crazies who stockpile guns and powdered foods will go into overdrive.

Hopefully they just steer clear of us, because even if they wanted to help us, we'd be too stupid and selfish to understand or welcome them.

by Anonymousreply 346June 18, 2023 3:37 AM

R346, there are a lot of interesting interviews out there right now on YouTube.

The big news right now is David Grusch coming out to say there is a craft retrieval program and the U.S has multiple alien craft.

Supposedly, a UFO crashed in Magenta, Italy in 1933. It is the first UFO craft that the U.S. supposedly got its hand on in 1944 when the Pope had it sent to them.

I like listening to investigative journalist Ross Coulthart. His position is that he doesn't know the truth but he just passes along what some high level people have told him. He said maybe these people are being told incorrect things on purpose.

Congress is supposed to do a hearing now. Let's see if they actually do it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347June 18, 2023 3:56 AM

[quote] Governments are handing over "females" so they can be surrogates for baby aliens?

That might be true. Al Gore was born just nine months after the Roswell crash.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348June 18, 2023 4:05 AM

Ross is a pretty credible investigative journalist here in Australia (a real one, one a teleprompter reader or a talking head). However he is commercially minded and has blotted his copybook a few times with some trashy content just for the bucks.

by Anonymousreply 349June 18, 2023 4:06 AM

At about the 2:10:00 mark, Ross starts to explain that it seems like Hillary Clinton was preparing to be the "disclosure" president on the alien craft issue. This info came out due to the Wikileaks scandal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350June 18, 2023 4:12 AM

That's true. Hillary is genuinely interested in UFOs and so was Bill. They got nowhere on it when he was in office. They did try.

by Anonymousreply 351June 18, 2023 4:25 AM

Why is belief in aliens considered to be crazy but belief in God isn’t?

There’s ZERO evidence for God. People just made religion all up — to control other people.

That’s the real reason we will never find out the truth about UFO’s. If they do exist it would show who really is in control.

by Anonymousreply 352June 18, 2023 11:04 AM

My feeling is that the Government likely doesn't know nearly as much as people imagine. They know something but not much. These things really are here but they are so far ahead of us we just have no idea what they are, where they are from, or what they want.

by Anonymousreply 353June 18, 2023 11:19 AM

[quote] Why is belief in aliens considered to be crazy but belief in God isn’t?

This problem is what we call established beliefs. Why do we go to war with each other? Because we believe that one side's belief is right and the other side's belief is wrong.

Controlling the masses is done by telling them what to believe and that any other belief is a threat to their ever so fragile eco system (one religion vs. another religion / Conservative vs. Liberal / religion vs atheism, etc.). Obey, follow the rules or Armageddon! The world is going to end! Do you want the world to end? 'cause that's what's going to happen if you keep disobeying and questioning our beliefs and our authority to tell you what to do, think, and believe!

How do you create chaos? Telling people it's necessary to use violence against "alternative beliefs" and other groups of people instead of peaceful co-existence.

by Anonymousreply 354June 18, 2023 1:10 PM

R346 how sad that your mind is so closed to anything that doesn't agree with your own personal belief system.

by Anonymousreply 355June 18, 2023 2:00 PM

That dying CIA man's confession at R339 is fascinating. I wish there was a part 2 video. That Ike said, "Give me a full report of what's going on at Area 51 or I go in with the 1st Army" -- hair raising, He could get away with it. This rings true to me, but how as it kept quiet for so long? Someone would have had to say something sooner, big story as it is.

by Anonymousreply 356June 18, 2023 2:09 PM

Clicks for Murdoch. Great.

by Anonymousreply 357June 18, 2023 2:20 PM

R352 I don't believe in either and think y'all are all nuts.

by Anonymousreply 358June 18, 2023 2:51 PM

I recently found out my blood type is A- and therefore O believe I am at least part alien.

by Anonymousreply 359June 18, 2023 10:39 PM

I like the conspiracy theories that say they are actually demons.

by Anonymousreply 360June 18, 2023 10:48 PM

[quote] the religious types would ABSOLUTELY lose their shit, which means probably (sadly) about 75% of the world would be thrown into total panic because oh no, the religion they've based their entire identity around is now no longer valid, since the books from 1200 years ago didn't say anything about aliens!!! Gasp!

I don't really get this fear. What religions do best, especially the big Abrahamic religions, is come up with bullshit to explain away the fact that their holy books are nonsense, again and again and again. Everything from the death of Messiahs, the failures of prophecies, the discovery that the Exodus was all complete bullshit, and of course the horrifying trauma of Evolution. Aliens would be a cinch. God didn't tell you about them because it was none of your goddamn business. Now they're here and shut the hell up and keep praying that Jesus will forgive you your stupid human sins.

by Anonymousreply 361June 18, 2023 11:01 PM

[quote] I like the conspiracy theories that say they are actually demons.

Lue Elizondo has said that there were hardcore Christians in the Pentagon that were actively discouraging him from pursuing research into UAP because they were “demonic”.

by Anonymousreply 362June 19, 2023 1:24 AM

I do wonder for everybody who believes there are superpowerful aliens wandering around and thinks people would panic if they knew, are you panicked? If not, why not?

by Anonymousreply 363June 19, 2023 2:10 AM

I for one welcome our new alien overlords

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364June 19, 2023 2:21 AM

Two points of refutation, r346:

1. The Vatican stance is that aliens are our "brothers."

2. The Bible most certainly alludes to aliens. They're called Nephilim ("sons of God") and angels. Figure it out. Ezekiel and Enoch told of them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365June 19, 2023 2:37 AM

To my second point:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366June 19, 2023 2:38 AM

[quote] The Vatican stance is that aliens are our "brothers."

Really, as in there is an actual statement about this? I mean, you may be right, but I have never heard of this.

by Anonymousreply 367June 19, 2023 2:43 AM

Sorry r365, totally ignored your link. Apologies.

by Anonymousreply 368June 19, 2023 2:49 AM

I love how they've rebranded from "UFO" to "UAP" to try to distance themselves from the loons, but continue to have to use "UFO" so people know what the hell they're talking about.

by Anonymousreply 369June 19, 2023 2:58 AM

More about how the Vatican appears to be laying the groundwork for some king of disclosure:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370June 19, 2023 11:54 AM

r370, I live next to the Vatican and some people I know who work there said that this pope specifically wants the information to be given to the public.

I am ready for it.

I want to know if we were designed as a species.

by Anonymousreply 371June 19, 2023 4:27 PM

At first I was so excited about this Grusch guy and his revelations when I just read about them. After watching this interview I do not find him credible. Not that some of what he says is not possibly correct but there is something manipulatove about his message and his delivery. Bigger forces at work here likely who want to control the agenda. For what purpose I have no idea. The Behavior Panel guys did a big analysis on him. They did believe a lot of what Bob Lazar had to say though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372June 19, 2023 6:46 PM

[quote] want to know if we were designed as a species.

If so, somebody's got a lot of 'splaining to do.

by Anonymousreply 373June 19, 2023 6:46 PM

Support for Grusch from a retired military who witnessed UFO disabling nuclear missiles incident in 1966.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374June 20, 2023 8:06 AM

[quote] Support for Grusch from a retired military who witnessed UFO disabling nuclear missiles incident in 1966.

The rest of the story

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375June 20, 2023 10:18 AM

R360 I think they are future humans who have gone back in time.

by Anonymousreply 376June 20, 2023 10:30 AM

Why do this thread always get bumped when we are asleep? Are these kooks foreign or just jobless, night owls?

by Anonymousreply 377June 20, 2023 12:21 PM

Time immigrants, r376?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378June 20, 2023 1:29 PM

I love this thread. I agree that aliens do exist and they are not evil (if they were they would have already attacked or done something). I think Sgt. Frog depicts a possible theory. The aliens are already here, they live among us and they just love the planet because it's the most beautiful of the universe, and maybe they started the environmental activism. OR it's also possible that they watch from afar since they can't get here on ground because they can't breathe. OR maybe they are just tourists, they come here for vacations and then they go back to their planets.

by Anonymousreply 379June 20, 2023 3:03 PM

^ Thank you, Colonel Flagg for that analysis. Thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 380June 20, 2023 6:14 PM

The NYT dips its toe in just a tiny bit:

Opinion | What the Heck Is Going on With These U.F.O. Stories?

The article is behind a paywall so I linked the related podcast instead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381June 20, 2023 10:58 PM

Aliens seeded this planet with life. They monitor their creation.

by Anonymousreply 382June 20, 2023 11:04 PM

Read Dolores Cannon.

by Anonymousreply 383June 21, 2023 3:34 AM

Here's a good youtube of Dolores.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384June 21, 2023 4:05 AM

R383, I prefer Sumerian clay tablets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385June 21, 2023 7:57 AM

Ever think that aliens are so small we can't see them?

by Anonymousreply 386June 21, 2023 9:01 AM

There was a "sphere going thru trees in daylight" UFO video posted on YT recently (this past couple of days)

that I was going to place on this thread but now I can't find it. Does anyone have a copy that they can post for me?

by Anonymousreply 387June 21, 2023 9:15 AM

I sincerely doubt aliens would view us as anything but a cautionary example.

by Anonymousreply 388June 21, 2023 9:20 AM

This Iraq sphere video isn't it but it's the closest that I could find on short notice =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389June 21, 2023 9:21 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390June 21, 2023 9:26 AM

Here is the UFO sphere footage & it's from Germany -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391June 21, 2023 10:05 AM

[quote]2010 Ozark Mountain Transformation Coference

Seriously?

by Anonymousreply 392June 21, 2023 12:05 PM

I am the OP. I live in Europe. You do realize the datalounge is an international site, right?

Now bring on the aliens!

I think we were engineered a la the underrated film Prometheus.

But, unlike that premise, I think when we die, we return to the “home planet” (our “souls”).

I know someone who would not exaggerate or lie, who was not a fantastical sort, and he KNEW he was going to die. Three weeks before his death (at just 50) he said to me “I can’t explain it. I’ve always felt like I am an alien. And I feel I am being asked to return to my home planet”. He died of sudden cardiac arrest. He was extremely healthy.

The night before he died he literally showed me how it would happen.

I saw it. I tried to save his life. It happened as he said it would.

I haven’t been the same since.

He did not die of a heart attack. He died of sudden cardiac arrest. His heart just stopped.

He said where it would happen and how it would look.

I saw it.

And three weeks before he said what he said. At the time, being an atheist at the time, I shrugged it off. I only wish I could go back in time and really talk with him about these feelings.

And since his human death, there are so many stories about aliens From legit news sources, too. The gov’t even released those documents for the world to review.

I firmly believe.

But I want real answers.

Let people commit suicide if they can’t handle it.

I need to know.

by Anonymousreply 393June 21, 2023 12:21 PM

We know you're overseas because you bump this thread at times we're asleep. You're still a gullible lunatic though.

by Anonymousreply 394June 21, 2023 12:36 PM

r394, you’re a close minded idiot. Governments are now admitting the existence of intact alien spacecraft. You are an idiot. Anyone who does not believe, open your eyes. Why is it so hard to fathom how we are and who we are. How can you even explain the universe. And you can’t. No one can. Soon enough, the big bang, will be a defunct theory. Open your eyes. Stop judging what you don’t understand. I know what I saw, what I witnessed, what I heard. So, fuck off. Furthermore, I am not bumping my own thread, idiot. Look at what I have posted.

by Anonymousreply 395June 21, 2023 12:47 PM

Nobody can force people to believe in God or Aliens. Hell, during the pandemic, the governments couldn't even manage to get all people to wear masks in shops. There will always be non-believers and opposition. Humanity is not a species with hive mind mentality.

by Anonymousreply 396June 21, 2023 1:06 PM

Same here, R372. I'd only seen snippets of the Grush interview up to that Behavior Panel episode. Those guys weren't having it, and they changed my mind. I now think Grush is a pawn but doesn't realize it. For what/whose end though??

by Anonymousreply 397June 21, 2023 1:26 PM

Naw humans don't have souls what happens when you die is you simply just relive the exact same life again from the beginning. THE EXACT SAME LIFE. You are already living it and you've also already been dead for trillions of years. Welcome to the 4th dimension.

by Anonymousreply 398June 21, 2023 1:31 PM

[quote] The Bible most certainly alludes to aliens. They're called Nephilim ("sons of God") and angels. Figure it out. Ezekiel and Enoch told of them.

No. The Bible has no notion of alien life forms travelling from another planet.

"Sons of gods" in the Hebrew Bible refers to gods, just as sons of men equals men and daughters of women equals women. It is a typical ancient Hebrew grammatical structure denoting the class a group of things belong to. The "sons of gods" are the gods alongside YHWH back when ancient Israelite religion was polytheistic.

According to Genesis, the Nephilim are the offspring of the sons of gods mating with female humans. They were giants and heroes of lore. This is no different from Herakles or Jason or Odysseus in Greek lore, heroes who are the spawn of gods and mortals. The Nephilim are supposed to have been wiped out in the Flood, but Goliath is called one (and note he is just a remarkable human).

Ezekiel and Enoch are said in the Hebrew Bible not to have died. Ezekiel is taken up in some sort of vehicle. Enoch is said to walk with God and then be no more (no vehicle). The legends of both characters are expanded outside the Hebrew Bible, but neither stories say anything about aliens from another planet.

by Anonymousreply 399June 21, 2023 1:43 PM

[quote] Governments are now admitting the existence of intact alien spacecraft

Yet the US and China are spending billions to build fire and brimstone rockets

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400June 21, 2023 1:46 PM

r400

by Anonymousreply 401June 21, 2023 2:00 PM

Yeah R372 R397 I wouldn't judge anyone's honesty solely on the pseudoscientific practise of "body language analysis":

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402June 21, 2023 2:13 PM

[quote]Yet the US and China are spending billions to build fire and brimstone rockets

R400 you're assuming it's possible to reverse engineer technology that is probably thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of years more advanced than ours and which requires exploitation of laws of physics that we don't yet understand.

It's like giving an AR-15 to Neanderthal Man and asking him to reverse engineer it, and wondering why he can't figure out how it works beyond the use of the bayonet as a knife (which also would be impossible to reverse engineer).

by Anonymousreply 403June 21, 2023 2:18 PM

R395 you appear to be a lunatic because of your obsessive "I need to know" and the "I know better" bs. You sound as nuts as people like the Duggars but you've replaced God with aliens. Why do you think you need to know so badly? It's not going to change your life unless one lands.

by Anonymousreply 404June 21, 2023 2:45 PM

r404, did you read my post??

If that happened to you, I am guessing you wouldn’t be such a judgmental cunt.

And before you go there, I am Harvard educated.

So, yeah, I consider myself intelligent and useful to the world.

My question for you: Why don’t you want to know? What aren’t you curious? You must live a very dull life not to become excited when world leaders (including the Pope) are beginning to confess the actual and real truth about us.

Open your mind.

by Anonymousreply 405June 21, 2023 3:03 PM

[quote] And before you go there, I am Harvard educated.

They don't teach the use of the hyphen at Harvard any more?

by Anonymousreply 406June 21, 2023 3:16 PM

Yes I read your post. It doesn't explain the obsession though. People die every day. Being educated at Harvard (if you say so) doesn't give your arguments NY more weight than any one else's.

I'm curious and love a good ufo/alien story and scifi movies but until I see actual proof it's all just speculation and watching bad YT videos and obscure, flaky past life regression therapists or whatever the fuck they call themselves and assorted kooks claiming they have info isn't enough. I'm into science and evidence.

by Anonymousreply 407June 21, 2023 3:39 PM

The pope believes in a magic sky fairy so I wouldnt put a lot of thought into his words.

by Anonymousreply 408June 21, 2023 3:42 PM

I think we're on the verge of a new revelation.

by Anonymousreply 409June 21, 2023 3:46 PM

The Age of Aquarius, R409?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410June 21, 2023 4:16 PM

[quote] Why is it so hard to fathom how we are and who we are. How can you even explain the universe. And you can’t. No one can.

If Aliens created us, who created them?

by Anonymousreply 411June 21, 2023 4:37 PM

More advanced aliens, R411.

by Anonymousreply 412June 21, 2023 4:47 PM

R399, Please don't pretend your interpretation is the one and only, okay?

And that no other PLANETS are specifically mentioned in the Bible hardly disqualifies "angels" and the "Nephilim" from being meant as extraterrestrial aliens.

by Anonymousreply 413June 21, 2023 4:49 PM

R404, Oftentimes knowledge doesn't "change lives." The Titan news, the heat in Texas, a plague of crickets out West, the new climbing Mt. Everest season---none affects me.

Does that mean I should therefore not be interested in knowing more about these events?

To know if there are even aliens, let alone if any have visited Earth, is the penultimate quest of knowledge for humanity (God would be the ultimate). To not want to know is, frankly, incomprehensible.

by Anonymousreply 414June 21, 2023 4:59 PM

r407, that’s just it — governments are ADMITTING it now. It’s NOT flaky evidence as you suggest (I suspect you are in your late 70’s?). This isn’t like before. The US government has an agency within the Pentagon spending millions on the alien existence.

So, I’m not sure how much more evidence you need? It’s not like religion. At all. Have you lived in isolation or do you recognize this validity ? So, when governments and credible whistle blowers are (again) admitting the existence including using words like “non human origin”, what part of it doesn’t reach your limited mind?

We are not just what we see.

And, while this is an anonymous site, I promise you I saw and witnessed and heard what I did. I am not making it up. It’s not just about some beautiful human dying his human death — it is what he said prior. It is what he showed me. And the manner in which he died. “Suddenly”. And unexpectedly. How did he know these things?

Open your mind. I know you have it within you.

We need to embrace not run from a new reality that is about to hit the world. I hope men like you can handle it.

by Anonymousreply 415June 21, 2023 5:01 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416June 21, 2023 5:04 PM

[quote] The night before he died he literally showed me how it would happen.

I don't know what exactly this means. Did he literally act out having a cardiac arrest? Did he show you a video of himself having a cardiac arrest? Did he do some kind of mind meld so you could see his death (or transition or whatever)? How did he literally show you how he would die the next day?

[quote] It’s not like religion.

It's very similar. But instead of I had a weird thing happen that I can't explain, therefore GOD. Instead you have, I had a weird unexplained thing happen, therefore ALIENS.

[quote] We need to embrace not run from a new reality that is about to hit the world. I hope men like you can handle it.

Again, religious thinking. We can't just wait to see the actual evidence when it presents itself. We need to quickly embrace it now based on promises of what will happen shortly.

by Anonymousreply 417June 21, 2023 5:17 PM

Yes, this particular weird troll has adopted alien "gods" in lieu of man-made gods. She is superior and just "knows" the truth. We must embrace her "truth" or we will perish.

Total fucking kook.

by Anonymousreply 418June 21, 2023 6:26 PM

[quote] [R399], Please don't pretend your interpretation is the one and only, okay?

You mean like this?

[quote] The Bible most certainly alludes to aliens. They're called Nephilim ("sons of God") and angels.

I didn't interpret anything. I pointed out how the text itself does not say the things you said it says.

[quote] And that no other PLANETS are specifically mentioned in the Bible hardly disqualifies "angels" and the "Nephilim" from being meant as extraterrestrial aliens.

Didn't say that either. You stated the Bible spoke of aliens in the form of aliens and Nephilim. As if all one had to do was read the text and it would be right there.

No, what you did was interpret the texts in a highly prejudicial way and then try to pass it off as fact.

by Anonymousreply 419June 21, 2023 6:31 PM

y'all know there isn't a lick of truth in the Bible except maybe place names, right?

by Anonymousreply 420June 21, 2023 8:44 PM

R420, the theory is that the Bible and other ancient texts hold clues.

At one time, it was thought the city of Troy didn't exist. Then they found it. There is a truth being passed down through both ancient oral and written stories.

by Anonymousreply 421June 22, 2023 12:13 AM

R399, the Vatican supposedly gave the U.S. its first UAP.

Also, this woman, Diana Walsh Pasulka, who is a religious studies professor was approached by people in the UAP community and says she was taken out to see a spacecraft: Top Aerospace Scientists Suspect UFOs Are Biblical Time Machines

Leslie Kean, who helped break the news of a whistle-blower, is the woman that Ezra Klein of the NYT interviewed at R381 and during the conversation she recommends a book written by Diana Walsh Pasulka.

The point is that there is supposedly a religious connection.

People are saying that religious people will freak out if all is revealed I'm wondering if it is the atheists that will be freaking out the most!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422June 22, 2023 12:23 AM

I wish there were articles to read.

I hate YouTube videos.

by Anonymousreply 423June 22, 2023 12:26 AM

R423, another video for those who like them. Includes journalist Ross Coulthard and Leslie Kean of the NYT

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424June 22, 2023 2:18 AM

[quote] the theory is that the Bible and other ancient texts hold clues.

Not so much a theory as a guess, and based on discovering everything and then reading those discoveries back into the Bible, which doesn't actually say there are aliens, only that there were Sons of God (or the gods) who had sex with women. You can make a lot out of that, but none of it is a theory really.

[quote] At one time, it was thought the city of Troy didn't exist. Then they found it.

Yes, but of course there is a big difference here. The Homeric legends stated emphatically there was a city that was taken and destroyed, and it turns out yes, there probably was, although sadly they might have dynamited through the actual city layer of the time to get to an earlier city layer in error. But still, there was probably a real Troy and probably a real war there (several, actually, various destroyed cities actually, but maybe one that was roughly like the Trojan War legend). Of course none of that proves anything supernatural or otherworldly or anything else. Just a battle and a destruction that gave rise to a big legend.

But that's more or less the opposite of deciding there are now aliens and if you squint and squirm you can turn stories about the Nephilim into stories about ancient aliens.

by Anonymousreply 425June 22, 2023 2:45 AM

[quote] People are saying that religious people will freak out if all is revealed I'm wondering if it is the atheists that will be freaking out the most!

Well, various people may freak out for various reasons. But of the two groups, it seems that religious people have more of a track record of freaking out about new discoveries, whether it's the earth going around the sun, evolution, the fact that some people are gay, and on and on and on. So, more of the religious freaking out seems the safer bet.

Still, as I state above, religions also have quite a track record reinterpreting things to accommodate new realities, while pretending that they believed in them all along.

by Anonymousreply 426June 22, 2023 2:56 AM

Thank you r393 I believe too

by Anonymousreply 427June 22, 2023 4:31 AM

He said three weeks before his death that he has always felt he was an alien. That he never wanted to tell anyone. And that he felt as if he were being called home.

Two nights before he died, we were having dinner with friends and he interrupted a conversation and asked everyone what they thought heaven was. Or the after life. He wasn’t this type of person. It was just peculiar behavior.

The night before he died, he showed me how he was going to die. The convulsions. How his body reacted when his heart stopped. How his tongue would stick out. He said it would be in bed.

The next day at 3 am, this exactly happened. Exactly how he showed me. I watched it. I tried to save him. His body was in an upright position and everything he said would happen in his human death. Happened.

Some of you can continue to call me a “kook”. I know what I saw. Experienced. Heard.

From then on, I have been fascinated by it.

And, by the way, a week after his human death, the government released data about UFOs. I have it all documented. And let’s not even start with the signs I receive. And not feelings. Actual signs.

I am not a religious man. I am more a believer in science. But I cannot deny these truths.

Why is it so difficult for some of you to SHUT DOWN what the BBC, CNN, NY Times is now reporting? Why do you resist? You ask of us the same question and we show PROOF. I also of you, WHY do you resist? WHY don’t you want to know? Are you dullards?

by Anonymousreply 428June 22, 2023 4:37 AM

No proof has been shown, troll.

by Anonymousreply 429June 22, 2023 4:42 AM

Religious whackos are posting this on stories about UFOs. These nut jobs are why aliens should probably just stay away from our planet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430June 22, 2023 4:44 AM

[quote] People are saying that religious people will freak out if all is revealed I'm wondering if it is the atheists that will be freaking out the most!

Atheists are more open-minded and more likely to adapt to changes quickly than conservative Christians with their strict set of commandments and rules. Christians are the ones screaming the loudest that any change and "turning your back on God" leads to the end of the world and eternal damnation.

by Anonymousreply 431June 22, 2023 7:48 AM

R419, There is no one accepted as definitive Biblical text.

by Anonymousreply 432June 22, 2023 8:25 AM

R425, Just an FYI: There are more than one of us to whom you are replying.

by Anonymousreply 433June 22, 2023 8:29 AM

r428, you are the very definition of troll.

There were GOVERNMENT HEARINGS on the subject. They SHOWED proof. They stated they are “not of human origin”. These aren’t kooks, Mr. Troll, these are sane military professionals. These are Air Force pilots. I mean, Christ, they even released documented (and now unsealed) video?

You protest too much because you want to continue to live your dull life. Atheists are among the most close minded people in society.

Live as the dim bulb you are.

And, one more time, I am not religious. I am agnostic. I don’t know why we exist and NO ONE does. Scientists who originally thought the universe was shrinking now state it is expanding. Scientists who thought there was no matter in the darkness of space now say there indeed is “dark matter”.

You still haven’t answered the question, troll at r428, why you refuse to accept it. I suspect you may be uneducated and/or unemployed and someone who used Auntie’s credit card to pay for a membership here.

Finally, the fact that you resort to name calling shows me you are indeed dull, boring, and probably ugly. A life without meaning. I pity you.

by Anonymousreply 434June 22, 2023 10:03 AM

⬆️obviously the above post was for r429.

Mi scusa per il mio errore.

by Anonymousreply 435June 22, 2023 10:04 AM

I just want to know why they haven't saved the guys in the Titan/Titanic sub yet. Being so technologically advanced & all...

by Anonymousreply 436June 22, 2023 11:40 AM

They don't care about individual lives. If they cared in a way we'd like them to, they'd interfere positively in world events and they wouldn't kidnap people, perform experiments on them and kill and bleed out cattle.

by Anonymousreply 437June 22, 2023 11:50 AM

LISTEN AND BELIEVE MEEEE. I KNOW THE TRUTH AND YOU DON'T! IF YOU DONT LISTEN YOU WILL PERISH!!!!

Our troll has the religious zealotry of a born again christian only she's replaced God with aliens. Plus the fact she keeps pounding that proverbial "bible" over and over and getting getting angry. I've seen it with fraus I've known who went back to church.

by Anonymousreply 438June 22, 2023 1:46 PM

[quote]He said three weeks before his death that he has always felt he was an alien. That he never wanted to tell anyone. And that he felt as if he were being called home.

[quote]Two nights before he died, we were having dinner with friends and he interrupted a conversation and asked everyone what they thought heaven was. Or the after life. He wasn’t this type of person. It was just peculiar behavior.

Sounds like someone on the autism spectrum.

by Anonymousreply 439June 22, 2023 1:50 PM

Blah, blah, blah...troll. Keep trolling. I'm not the one getting angry and defensive. I'm also not required to answer questions posed by rabid zealots on the internet. I'm also agnostic which is how I recognize the zealotry of a rabid believer. You get angry and upset if people aren't listening to YOU and you use a lot of allcaps.

by Anonymousreply 440June 22, 2023 2:19 PM

Peru =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441June 22, 2023 2:33 PM

If extraterrestrials do eventually present themselves, and if half the world believes they are demonic beings aren't we right back where we started?

by Anonymousreply 442June 22, 2023 2:41 PM

[quote] If extraterrestrials do eventually present themselves, and if half the world believes they are demonic beings aren't we right back where we started?

If it's only half of the population we are not where we started, that's what one could call the era of enlightenment. We will never reach a time when 100% of humanity is united and in agreement about a single topic.

Our problem right now is that we still have this need to convince and educate the ones who fight very hard to be convinced and educated. Humanity's main focus should be asking are you Team Jacob or are you Team Edward (Twilight)? Kidding, I mean separate the Alien believers from the Christian God believers or the Liberals and minorities from the conservative (aka racist and bigoted) Republicans. Divide them and let those ready "level up" and the others, well, "game over". Look for your own salvation instead of wasting time and energy to drag those along with you who don't want to go where you are going.

by Anonymousreply 443June 22, 2023 3:57 PM

I imagine this will be a lot like the first Copernican Revolution, where we moved to a heliocentric view of our world. Many people at the time rejected this notion despite the evidence because they were so attached to their religious dogma that said the earth was centre of everything.

by Anonymousreply 444June 22, 2023 6:27 PM

R430 has it, the phenomena are branded as the work of Satan and that’s the full extent of thought put into it. Very few will melt down, they’ll just decide it’s Satan.

by Anonymousreply 445June 22, 2023 7:11 PM

[quote] Very few will melt down, they’ll just decide it’s Satan.

Wait, what? Since when would Christians let Satan win? The mob that burned women who were accused of being Satan's concubines? Now they'd be all calm and collected? Tell me you're a troll without telling me you're a troll.

by Anonymousreply 446June 22, 2023 7:52 PM

Oh, Dumbvida...

by Anonymousreply 447June 22, 2023 8:42 PM

R447 I'm glad I'm not the only one who suspected our former bellagio maid was afoot. She's obsessed with the belief in aliens and has a distinctly frauish way of typing.

by Anonymousreply 448June 22, 2023 9:26 PM

The thing about the Copernican Revolution is that it remained very esoteric knowledge for a long time. Astronomers and astrologers got sick of all the retrogrades and Mars wobbling all over the damn place and all this other shit, but most peasants were blissfully unaware of all of it. Copernicus explained all that nonsense, but most people didn't care. Slowly, eventually it all seeped into popular consciousness.

Now, Aliens, I'm still not sure what people are expecting to happen here. Right now, even the Alien I Want to Believe types seem like a small and cloistered little priesthood, earnestly exchanging secret knowledge from secret sources. I keep seeing that governments are all "admitting" it now, but who, where, when, and what exactly? Some goober saying I have secret knowledge that THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW is the opposite of that. When you say Government, do you mean secretive whistleblower? Maybe the Pope will reveal ALL soon. But so far, well, not. Which president or prime minister has so far REVEALED ALL! And what exactly is that revelation?

by Anonymousreply 449June 22, 2023 10:00 PM

r449, why do you think the governments want everything revealed?

I am guessing they are trying to maintain their control of the information, which is failing due to the leaks, whistleblowers, and everyday technology.

They are probably trying to get us to look in another direction.

They certainly don't want to reveal it all. But a little helps to shut some people up.

Last year's "We have no idea what these things are. It's not us, Russia, or China, and none of us can do these things. But we don't have any proof of alien life" reveal was ho-hummed by too many.

by Anonymousreply 450June 22, 2023 10:14 PM

Supposedly, these secret programs got involved in the drug trade and arms trade to support their secret programs. I would think they also got involved in human trafficking.

Also, they killed people to keep secrets.

More out there theories is that they allowed human abductions and experimentation in exchange for alien tech.

by Anonymousreply 451June 22, 2023 11:35 PM

Didn’t Eisenhower’s treaty with The Greys allow for them to abduct U.S. citizens for experimentation?

by Anonymousreply 452June 23, 2023 1:30 AM

Why are the aliens so obsessed with Americans?

by Anonymousreply 453June 23, 2023 1:34 AM

R453, they aren't. They have appeared all over the world. But do seem to like countries with nukes such as the U.S. and Russia.

The U.S. supposedly has craft collected from around the world including Brazil and Italy.

The U.S. also supposedly works on their craft retrieval program with other Five Eye countries: Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the UK.

by Anonymousreply 454June 23, 2023 1:39 AM

I did bust out laughing at Miranda Miranda on the beach.

Asian environmentalist: the earth is dead, we're just cleaning up a corpse.

Miranda: you're a delight. Let's talk more.

Just her delivery made me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 455June 23, 2023 1:41 AM

Wrong thread. Sorry. Phone squirelly.

by Anonymousreply 456June 23, 2023 1:45 AM

"Why are the aliens so obsessed with Americans?"

And I'm proud to be an Alien / for at least I know I'm green / And I won't forget the buttholes probed / so scientifically / And I'll gladly BEAM UP next to you...

by Anonymousreply 457June 23, 2023 1:49 AM

👏👏👏 r457!

by Anonymousreply 458June 23, 2023 7:06 AM

R454 got it right. The aliens (who engineered our evolution/creation) are concerned about the contamination of the galaxy by a widespread nuclear war. They are monitoring our bases. They will destroy our weapons if necessary.. This information has been known for years. Dolores Cannon, Helen Wambaugh, Michael Newton, etc…..

by Anonymousreply 459June 26, 2023 5:52 PM

[quote] concerned about the contamination of the galaxy by a widespread nuclear war.

Really? The whole galaxy? It's kind of a big place, just in case anyone is wondering.

[quote] They will destroy our weapons if necessary.. This information has been known for years.

No doubt, known for years, by the double plus secret priesthood. Cool.

by Anonymousreply 460June 26, 2023 6:55 PM

Religious nuts.

by Anonymousreply 461June 26, 2023 7:11 PM

Senate Intel Committee testimony appears to corroborate Grusch’s claims:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462June 27, 2023 11:27 AM

Thanks, R462.

by Anonymousreply 463June 28, 2023 5:54 PM

R459 drops his own bomb, though parenthetically!

Yes, "the aliens (who engineered our evolution/creation)" explain Genesis. Eve was cloned from Adam, who himself was a hybrid alien (Annunaki)-hominid.

Ever wonder about fitting all those animals onto Noah's (Utnapishtim's) Ark? Not so absurd if they are in the form of DNA.

by Anonymousreply 464June 28, 2023 10:30 PM

More Vegas lights.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465June 29, 2023 3:03 AM

R465 that is bonkers. More and more things are showing up in the skies. Some are dismissing it all as a Mysterio-like hoax created by world governments to instill fear in the masses. I however think we are entering the "next era" aka humans & aliens becoming more of a presence around each other. It will at some point become undeniable.

by Anonymousreply 466June 29, 2023 4:04 AM

Faith based aliens

by Anonymousreply 467June 29, 2023 4:11 AM

R466: "[R465] that is bonkers."

Not really.

"More and more things are showing up in the skies."

Yes, like... clouds moving across a crescent moon.

by Anonymousreply 468June 29, 2023 11:19 PM

r461, etc., we have linked proof from "trusted" news sources. The proof you demanded. Govt's have acknowledged these are "not of human origin" and they have admitted we are visited, etc..

So, question remains: Why do you resist so much? It isn't meant to offend.

I can easily answer that I am interested because of my own true experiences. The death, the explanations, and what I have then researched for over a year now. Added to all the legit news stories, why wouldn't you want to know our origin. Why we're here. How can you just accept, "fuck it, this is life. I live, eat, shit, take up space, die". Where is your sense of curiosity?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469June 30, 2023 9:48 AM

R469, that article summarizes some things pretty well. I'm definitely starting to believe we're on the brink of some crazy new shit being made public.

by Anonymousreply 470June 30, 2023 11:43 AM

I agree, R470. Though I believe there is probably much life, some of it quite advanced, in the universe, I am skeptical that we are being visited. However, starting from that press conference in the 1990, with NASA staff and government officials, to today, seemingly credible information from reliable sources is increasingly being corroborated by information released by government agencies.

by Anonymousreply 471June 30, 2023 11:52 AM

Great. First the southern border and now this!

by Anonymousreply 472June 30, 2023 12:28 PM

r472

by Anonymousreply 473June 30, 2023 1:06 PM

It won’t be long before the big reveal. These sightings are getting harder to explain and the govt isn’t even trying now. We’ve been conditioned for many years through films like ET and Close Encounters to accept the truth that we are not alone.

by Anonymousreply 474July 1, 2023 1:27 AM

[quote] It won’t be long before the big reveal.

And here it is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475July 1, 2023 8:24 AM

R475, you are HORRIBLE!

....and so am I for laughing.

by Anonymousreply 476July 1, 2023 11:28 AM

It is going to be social media that breaks the story with irrefutable evidence. It will certainly not be the MSM, especially the NYTs or TWP.

by Anonymousreply 477July 1, 2023 4:34 PM

This simple little trick was all it took to get full exposure about secret aliens on earth! Click here

by Anonymousreply 478July 1, 2023 11:12 PM

This was live today and posted an hour or so ago. It is very interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479July 2, 2023 12:42 AM

[quote] It is going to be social media that breaks the story with irrefutable evidence. It will certainly not be the MSM, especially the NYTs or TWP.

That's because those two rags are already run by the lizard people intelligentsia!

by Anonymousreply 480July 2, 2023 1:52 PM

This thread is being kept going by one or two conspiracy freaks.

by Anonymousreply 481July 2, 2023 2:05 PM

No it isn't R481. I've posted maybe 5 - 10 posts out 481. You sound sorta like a conspiracy freak yourself.

R477 and R479

by Anonymousreply 482July 2, 2023 3:26 PM

Yeah this guy sounds like a conspiracy theory loon too:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483July 2, 2023 3:28 PM

R482 why do you think I was talking about you? I was actually talking about a few nutters I blocked.

by Anonymousreply 484July 2, 2023 5:23 PM

I don’t think you need to be a conspiracy theorist to believe it at this point.

by Anonymousreply 485July 2, 2023 6:59 PM

And this week Senate Intelligence Committee ranking member Marco Rubio confirmed he has heard testimony from alleged first hand witnesses of such crash retrieval programs.

Now, in an interview with DailyMail.com to coincide with Sunday's World UFO Day, Italian researcher Roberto Pinotti shared extraordinary details of the alleged saucer crash that occurred a full 14 years before the famous Roswell, New Mexico incident.

Pinotti, president of the National Ufological Center, which goes by the Italian initialism CUN, obtained documents he claims evidence the June 13, 1933 crash, and a secret department set up by Mussolini to study the alleged saucer.

Pinotti's research has been met with skepticism in Italy since he first released it in 2000, and is still little-known outside its borders.

'I and my colleague Alfredo Lissoni began investigating the story of the 1933 UFO crash in Lombardy in 1996, when we received some original secret documents about the case,' he told DailyMail.com.

The documents were mysteriously mailed to Pinotti from an anonymous source who claimed to have inherited them from a family member who worked on Mussolini's supposed UFO program.

They include two June 1933 telegrams in Italian, one demanding 'absolute silence' over an 'alleged landing on national soil of unknown aircraft'.

Another, dated June 13, threatens the 'immediate arrest' and 'maximum penalties' for any journalists reporting news of an 'aircraft of unknown nature and origin'.

'Immediate recasting of any leads from the newspapers bearing said news is ordered,' the second telegram said.

Both say they are by 'personal order' of 'Il Duce' – Mussolini himself.

by Anonymousreply 486July 3, 2023 4:03 PM

Italian researcher shares extraordinary evidence files of world's 'first' UFO crash - 14 years before Roswell - and the secret department set up by Mussolini's government to study the craft that was later captured by US forces

A top US intelligence officer claims World War II American forces retrieved a UFO that crashed in Italy in 1933 – and Italian researchers say they have the documents to prove it.

Former top National Reconnaissance Office staffer David Grusch shocked the world last month when he revealed he had blown the whistle in sworn testimony to Congress and government watchdogs, about an alleged secret US program that has obtained multiple 'non-human' flying saucers.

Grusch claims one of these alien spacecraft crashed in Northern Italy in 1933, and was secreted away by Fascist dictator Benito Mussolini, before it was captured by American forces at the end of World War II and shipped to the US.

by Anonymousreply 487July 3, 2023 4:04 PM

And Pinotti says he has been able to authenticate at least some of his paperwork.

The Italian researcher had one of his documents, dated 1936, tested by a forensic expert who concluded the paper and ink was from that period. The 1933 telegrams have not been tested.

The conclusion of the 2000 report by scientific consultant Antonio Garavaglia, shared with DailyMail.com, says: 'It can be stated with reasonable certainty that only the sample examined and the subject of the appraisal can be considered original and, therefore, authentic.'

'After four years of investigations and a forensic analysis showing the documents were really written in the 1930s, we published a detailed report in a book,' Pinotti told DailyMail.com.

'The evidence speaks for itself. And it shows that the first world leader who officially (although secretly) faced the UFO problem was not president Harry Truman with the Roswell incident in the United States but Italy's Benito Mussolini.'

However, skeptics have pointed out that vintage paper and ink from the time could have been used to forge the papers, and that they bear no protocol numbers or official stamps that would help verify them as real government documents, appearing instead to be more like personal memos.

Even other Italian UFO researchers have poured scorn on the story. Giuseppe Stilo, a member of the Italian Center for UFO Studies, told Vice News Italy: 'From a scientific point of view, these are embarrassing stories. Any historian would blanch at seeing how one claims to prove one thing or the other.'

British historian Graeme Rendall, who has written books on WWII UFO sightings, told DailyMail.com that he believes the evidence is inconclusive.

'It's one of these cases where we need more information,' he said. 'There's claims made, but nothing really to back them up.

'It would be nice if there was an independent examination of the original documents. That could rule out or in, whether this was a forgery or not.'

The Republic of San Marino, a tiny European city-state on the Italian mainland, is currently working with Pinotti and fellow CUN executive Paolo Guizzardi to lobby the United Nations to set up its own UFO investigations office.

The effort, named Project Titan, was approved by the San Marino government on January 19 this year, and Pinotti and Guizzardi had their first meeting with ministers on June 19.

Guizzardi says he wants San Marino to be the headquarters for the proposed UN UFO office, with the goal of making the city 'the Geneva of UFOs'.

Rendall, author of UFOs Before Roswell: European Foo-Fighters 1940-1945, pointed out a telling detail from one of the 1936 memos Pinotti received, which describes Italian fighter biplanes as being unable to catch a cylindrical UFO traveling at '130 kilometers per hour'.

'That's very slow, about 80mph. The Italian Air Force fighter aircraft at the time, a CR-20 or CR-32, could go a lot faster than that – well over 200km/h,' he said. 'It's one detail that makes you think twice.'

Despite the skepticism around the case, the former head of the US government's UFO investigation unit told DailyMail.com that officials are taking the case 'seriously'.

'The incident is something we've taken seriously and we continue to take seriously,' said Lue Elizondo, who helped lead AATIP, the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program at the Department of Defense until 2017.

One Italian resident near the site shared information with DailyMail.com that predates the discovery of Pinotti's controversial documents.

by Anonymousreply 488July 3, 2023 4:04 PM

Other documents sent to Pinotti refer to a mysterious government department called 'Gabinetto RS/33', or the RS (Special Research) 33 Cabinet, supposedly set up by the Italian dictator to manage the retrieval and study of the alleged saucer wreckage, as well as other UFO incidents.

Pinotti says RS/33 was headed by Nobel Prize-winning inventor Guglielmo Marconi, inventor of the radio.

To this day, Italian historians and UFO researchers have found no other evidence of this shadowy alleged group or Marconi's involvement.

Pinotti was also sent handwritten memos on paper with a government agency letterhead dated August 22, 1936 which include a sketch and description of a cylindrical aircraft with portholes on the sides and white and red lights spotted flying over Northern Italy.

Piecing together the mysterious documents, Pinotti was able to pinpoint SIAI Marchetti in Vergiate, an aircraft facility near the alleged crash site outside Magenta, a satellite town of Milan, as the likely site where the supposed wreckage was stored.

The site miraculously avoided regular bombing raids by Allied Forces during the Second World War, and 12 years later in 1945 the region was secured by US and UK troops.

US whistleblower Grusch claims it was around this time that the supposed craft was shipped back to the US; the first saucer recovery to his knowledge.

'In 1933, a bell-like craft, around ten meters in size, was recovered in Magenta, northern Italy. It was kept by Mussolini's government until 1944 when it was recovered by agents of the Office of Strategic Services (OSS, a former US intelligence agency),' he told French newspaper Le Parisien last month.

'Ironically, it predates anything the public has heard about for decades, such as Roswell, etc.'

The former National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency official declined to be interviewed on the record by DailyMail.com about his claims.

As the only UFO crash case which Grusch has specifically described as authentic, the alleged 1933 incident has taken on a new significance as an indicator of the reliability of his claims of a US crash retrieval program.

by Anonymousreply 489July 3, 2023 4:05 PM

Marco Negri, whose family have lived in Northern Italy for over a century, said his great-great grandfather told stories to his father of a strange metallic aircraft without wings that crashed in Magenta in the 1930s.

Marco, 42, said his ancestor Pietro Negri was Podesta (Mayor) of Arona from the 1920s through the 1950s, less than 10 miles from Vergiate where the alleged wreckage was supposedly stored, and about 30 miles from the suppoosed crash site.

'My great-great grandfather Pietro told my father a story about the strange crash in 1933, since he was young,' Marco said.

'It was a second-hand story told to me by my father when I was a child in the early 1990s. But it matches the story of the crash.

'I was told a strange metal plane with no wings crashed somewhere between Vergiate and Magenta.

'I was told there was a big censorship around this crash. The fascist secret police were sent to the surrounding cities to keep people silent about it.'

Marco, who says he and his family disavow their ancestors' fascist past, added that Pietro's position as head of the town and its police force meant he was able to see telegrams about the crash.

Marco said his great-great grandfather died in the 1950s and his father and other older family members he told his story have also passed away, offering no corroboration for the tale.

The Lombardy resident said his great-great grandfather's story also included a wild detail that Pinotti also described – without evidence: that two 'bodies' with blond hair were found inside the craft.

Marco said his ancestor described them as 'child-sized', whereas in presentations at UFO conferences, Pinotti said they were around 5'9' with 'light hair and eyes'.

The Department of Defense denies any crash retrievals by the US.

'To date, AARO has not discovered any verifiable information to substantiate claims that any programs regarding the possession or reverse-engineering of extraterrestrial materials have existed in the past or exist currently,' spokeswoman Susan Gough said.

by Anonymousreply 490July 3, 2023 4:06 PM

At least 90 years lost to researchers and generations of scientists who could have working on this "problem" -- all because some of you can't handle the truth.

by Anonymousreply 491July 3, 2023 7:45 PM

could have been*

by Anonymousreply 492July 3, 2023 7:46 PM

Well, it would've been, could've been, worse than you would ever know

by Anonymousreply 493July 3, 2023 7:52 PM

Somebody should make the movie. Like "Monuments Men," but this one a search and steal of Mussolini's UFO hoard.

Because that might actually have been a US Army mission.

by Anonymousreply 494July 3, 2023 8:27 PM

This story reminds me of the scene from the movie Contact where aliens are re-sending an encoded version of the 1936 television broadcast of Hitler at the Berlin Olympics in a WTF moment. This story can open with Mussolini inspecting the first alien spacecraft and an underling asking Il Duce if he should tell Hitler, to which the dictator, running a hand over the craft, responds, "Are you crazy? This is our gift from the gods!".

by Anonymousreply 495July 3, 2023 8:55 PM

Supposedly they are here. And they now supposedly look like us.

But they supposedly have a secret code where they are always supposedly using the word Frau. It lets their co workers supposedly know who they are.

Supposedly this is widely known and that itself should be proof.

by Anonymousreply 496July 3, 2023 9:19 PM

Well, thank God, these aliens are the Aryan ideal. Whodathunk?

by Anonymousreply 497July 3, 2023 9:23 PM

Carl Sagan wrote Contact in 1985. He was a Jew, I think.

by Anonymousreply 498July 3, 2023 9:27 PM

And 498? I'm not familiar with Contact.

by Anonymousreply 499July 3, 2023 9:31 PM

Carl Sagan would not be allowed in The Mortimer Club, then.

by Anonymousreply 500July 3, 2023 10:50 PM

500 miles, 500 miles , I am 500 miles away from home.

by Anonymousreply 501July 3, 2023 11:35 PM

Feets, don't fail me now!

by Anonymousreply 502July 4, 2023 6:20 AM

Haha, r496!

In that vein: My late friend used to say that yard sales were secretly, meet-ups for aliens.

by Anonymousreply 503July 4, 2023 6:21 AM

Delete comma ⬆️ !

by Anonymousreply 504July 4, 2023 6:22 AM

[quote]In that vein: My late friend used to say that yard sales were secretly meet-ups for aliens.

Space aliens love Tupperware and have many uses for it.

by Anonymousreply 505July 4, 2023 8:08 AM

Could still take quite a while but here is some progress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506July 16, 2023 1:58 AM

Someone mentioned Trump would have blabbed if it is true but I somehow believe tptb would not have given him accurate or secret information for just that reason. He would have been on the phone to Faux News before he cleared the building. Wouldn't it be rather ironic if for once he was right about deep State secrets and misinformation? 😆

by Anonymousreply 507July 16, 2023 2:07 AM

They Presidential Office is a term position. The military and other agencies have people who may run these stealth and disinformation programs for decades. There is no reason why any President would know every nuance of every program.

by Anonymousreply 508July 16, 2023 3:30 AM

Remember when Hillary was going to pursue the release of ufo/uap classified materials? And then the Russians hacked her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509July 16, 2023 3:34 AM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510July 16, 2023 3:41 AM

Has that group Anonymous ever found out any internal information from any government about this? The U.S. can't be the only country whose seen these things. There's nuclear bases in Greenland, Sweden, Russia and maybe the Arctic, North Korea and the U.S. If aliens were already here, what would stop them from revealing themselves, themselves. If they had the technology to get here, it seems like they would be much more smarter than us and wouldn't come here just to hide. Some people's testimonies are very believable, but I just don't believe most. I used to be very interested in this subject and I still find it fascinating, but I guess as I've gotten older I've become a more skeptical bitch, lol. There was a pretty good show about people seeing giant weird shaped ships in Southern Illinois. I forget what channel it was on, but Police throughout different counties were seeing these things. It came out about 10 or 15 years ago, and I thought that was interesting, I can't find it now though. The documentary Phenomenon was really good, too. It is a great subject to get lost in.

by Anonymousreply 511July 16, 2023 5:00 AM

R511, I watched that documentary as well and I want to experience that!

by Anonymousreply 512July 16, 2023 7:17 PM

Me too R 512! I thought it was fascinating. Do you happen to remember the name of the show?

by Anonymousreply 513July 16, 2023 10:22 PM

For [R513]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514July 16, 2023 10:56 PM

I want to go on one of those mediating trips!!! fucking awesome!

by Anonymousreply 515July 16, 2023 11:08 PM

Don't any of you maroons get it yet? We are a reality show. We are all merely entertainment for aliens.

by Anonymousreply 516July 16, 2023 11:22 PM

Okay everyone have a look at this and draw your conclusions. Goatee boy never did sit well with me. Too much bad acting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517July 19, 2023 1:20 AM

If we build it they will come.

by Anonymousreply 518July 19, 2023 6:16 AM

So we're not getting aliens after all, R517?

Well, damn.

by Anonymousreply 519July 19, 2023 7:10 AM

Fascinating report, R517. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 520July 19, 2023 10:35 AM

R517 all Greenwald does is keep “fuckin’ that chicken” over what Elizondo’s role was and the name of the program he headed. It’s a complete red herring, especially in light of more recent disclosures. What’s more, Elizondo’s role was confirmed in writing by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid himself!

by Anonymousreply 521July 19, 2023 11:54 AM

Elizondo keeps getting caught in lies. He's a liar.

by Anonymousreply 522July 19, 2023 2:47 PM

Why is it so hard to accept the fact that maybe their planet is dying and they're looking for a new home, or a new supply of resources to sustain life? We're doing the same thing. We have all these "exploratory" telescopes in outer space and we keep gathering samples to see what's sustainable. In the future, maybe 50 yrs from now, we'll be sending pioneers to settle and develop ways to provide us with all kinds of resources that we will be running out of including food.

by Anonymousreply 523July 19, 2023 3:22 PM

R516, I think they put us here as an experiment maybe 12,000 yrs ago, and now that we are killing the planet, they're over it.

by Anonymousreply 524July 19, 2023 3:24 PM

"maybe they're planet is dying" is not "a fact" to be accepted or not accepted. It's pure speculation. It's evidence free. Refusing to accept wild speculation as evidence is the way everybody should be acting, whether you think there might be aliens among us or not.

by Anonymousreply 525July 19, 2023 3:56 PM

^ their planet

by Anonymousreply 526July 19, 2023 3:58 PM

Nothing new here but it's official record now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527July 30, 2023 6:23 PM

Isn't "aerial phenomena" the same meaning as "flying object"? Or is the government trying to pass these UFOs off as "swamp gas" or "reflected/refracted light" or some such non-solid terrestrial product?

by Anonymousreply 528July 30, 2023 7:53 PM

R528, the “A” now stands for “anomalous” as supposedly some of whatever they are is transmedium.

by Anonymousreply 529July 31, 2023 2:29 AM

I prefer "Absurd."

by Anonymousreply 530July 31, 2023 2:42 AM

"Transmedium"?! Noooooo! Too many Trans!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531August 1, 2023 3:19 AM

USN Rear Admiral Tim Gaullet (Ret.), former head of the NOAA, says it's time for the media to wake up and start taking the UAP issue seriously.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532August 3, 2023 2:25 PM

Looking at his curriculum vitae Gaullet's expertise is in charting undersea currents and related conditions. Not really certain that translates to insight of extraterrestrial phenomena.

by Anonymousreply 533August 3, 2023 2:44 PM

putin is an alien

by Anonymousreply 534August 3, 2023 3:29 PM

R533, as noted above some of the craft are transmedium and can apparently operate underwater. They have also found a lot of very fast moving objects in the ocean and seem to believe the two may be related.

by Anonymousreply 535August 3, 2023 3:50 PM

I saw that movie, The Thing with Kurt Russell. I didn't see it with Kurt Russell but he was in it. And everything that happened in that movie makes perfect sense.

by Anonymousreply 536August 3, 2023 4:09 PM

R391. Wow. Thank you for sharing this video. Any further details about it?

by Anonymousreply 537August 4, 2023 8:42 PM

Something odd is going on up at that Port Hueneme Naval Base up in Oxnard. Anyone else recall seeing what the underwater layout was offshore that was visible for a while on maps? It showed an underwater plateau just offshore with portals/entryways, many of them into the underwater area. When people began talking about how interesting it looked and wondered out loud what it was, it disappeared off every damn map. It was obviously an underwater port with many entrances. No way was this thing not man-made.

by Anonymousreply 538August 8, 2023 10:03 PM

[quote]Anyone else recall seeing what the underwater layout was offshore that was visible for a while on maps? Anyone else recall seeing what the underwater layout was offshore that was visible for a while on maps?

No and why would someone?

by Anonymousreply 539August 8, 2023 10:13 PM

No online search reveals any talk about the lunacy that r538 made up.

by Anonymousreply 540August 8, 2023 10:17 PM

Actually that would be Point Mugu where the odd looking ocean base was just offshore. I took my boat through there several years ago. I had mistakenly knocked my radio offline and failed to get a notification from the base that I was in a restricted area. I was about a mile offshore from the area known as Point Mugu State Park. It was my first time through there and was unaware of any travel restrictions. Helicopters began buzzing us. They were going nuts ... warning us we would be shot. A copter came down to eye-level with me and bull-horned they would shoot. It scared the shit out of us. Of course we left and tried to explain it was a stupid error with our radio off. I don't think I've ever been as terrified... it was that intense. I was left to wonder what in the holy fuck was going on at that base and in the ocean underneath our boat.

by Anonymousreply 541August 8, 2023 10:21 PM

There was no underwater base. You're making up another story.

by Anonymousreply 542August 8, 2023 10:37 PM

Saucer wreckages? You mean they travelled million of light years through the universe to get to us and then, splat?

by Anonymousreply 543August 8, 2023 10:42 PM

The Shat does not believe.

Neither do I.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544August 8, 2023 10:45 PM

I saw a caravan of Piggly Wiggly trucks and Baskin Robbins trucks heading towards Devil's Tower in Wyoming. And a D.J.

by Anonymousreply 545August 8, 2023 11:00 PM

R540 Yeah right, it was no doubt removed. What I wrote is true. I have no reason to make this up or lie. You come off as very paranoid. I suspect now that this thread or at the very least my posts will 'disappear'. Nice talking to you dearie.

by Anonymousreply 546August 8, 2023 11:13 PM

[quote] Yeah right, it was no doubt removed. What I wrote is true. I have no reason to make this up or lie. You come off as very paranoid. I suspect now that this thread or at the very least my posts will 'disappear'. Nice talking to you dearie.

Well somebody's paranoid. But this is the thing we so often get to with issues like this: the lack of evidence IS THE EVIDENCE, MAN! If there's no proof of my wild ass story, it must be because it's been destroyed! This is not convincing.

by Anonymousreply 547August 8, 2023 11:36 PM

The Internet has been scrubbed from people talking about the secret undersea base? I guess these posts will be scrubbed as well.

by Anonymousreply 548August 8, 2023 11:43 PM

I did a quick search. I can see many stories ... lots of discussion about this. Here is one with a photo of what I'm referring to...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549August 9, 2023 12:24 AM

If there are aliens among us they are probably working with the U.S. government, or the scientific community or some extremely wealthy individuals or a secret consortium of wealthy individuals. Why? Because our planet is in much worse shape than we realize and they are looking to other planets that might be able to sustain life.

by Anonymousreply 550August 9, 2023 1:18 AM

Wait, what do we get out of all this r550? And if you say, Elon Musk, I'm gonna smack a bitch!

by Anonymousreply 551August 9, 2023 1:41 AM

If Sycamore Knoll *IS* a natural formation, WHY has it been removed from every map? "Gosh fellas, let's just go ahead and remove this perfectly natural formation from every map known to man." Nothing strange about that!

by Anonymousreply 552August 9, 2023 9:51 AM

[quote] it was no doubt removed.

Damn but we're good.

by Anonymousreply 553August 9, 2023 10:17 AM

r553

by Anonymousreply 554August 9, 2023 12:32 PM

Hey idiot R538/R522, it's right there in Google Earth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 555August 9, 2023 12:56 PM

You conspiracy nuts are, well, nuts. That's a natural formation with a clear scientific explanation. It has not "disappeared".

You believe in oiuja boards too, don't you?

by Anonymousreply 556August 9, 2023 3:03 PM

People have seen em and say i don't believe they exist. People who haven't seen them say oh they definitely exist. So human. I think if they are here it is for their own purposes. if they aren't well we humans aren't gonna be here much longer due to our abuse of our planet. There may be a vacant planet available soon.Maybe they are sizing up the real estate options.

by Anonymousreply 557August 9, 2023 4:03 PM

My favorite part was the a cappella theme opening. As for the rest of episode, I don't think I'd watch it again, even though there are some good singers. The songs were very much the same melodically, and as has been mentioned, lyrically clumsy.

by Anonymousreply 558August 9, 2023 4:50 PM

I should correct myself, the opening wasn't strictly a cappella.

by Anonymousreply 559August 9, 2023 4:51 PM

I'm clearly lost. Wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 560August 9, 2023 4:53 PM

Aliens abducted your sense of direction.

by Anonymousreply 561August 9, 2023 6:28 PM

I wish aliens would serenade us

by Anonymousreply 562August 9, 2023 7:15 PM

I’m sure they’re here and they don’t give a shit about us. They probably think we’re pathetic and dumb

by Anonymousreply 563August 9, 2023 7:16 PM

I think the Aliens dropped our ancestors off a few thousand years ago, and they stop by once in a while to see how everything is going. Right now, they are not happy. We have really fucked up this planet.

by Anonymousreply 564August 9, 2023 7:54 PM

R343, The Pope is copacetic with the idea of aliens.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565August 12, 2023 4:44 PM

This means nothing R565. Religious people have already proven they have lost their minds, just by identifying as being religious. What is the Pope supposed to say? "No! This can't be! No such thing as aliens!". So he's ok with it... who really cares.

by Anonymousreply 566August 12, 2023 5:03 PM

R566 I'm not R565 but I think it's cool when someone who is scholarly and in a leadership position and who has dedicated their lives to good works, who is a spiritual leader, etc. supports the existence of aliens. I mean why not. I betcha since he's been Pope he has been privy to all kinds of top secret stuff we can't even imagine., THe fact is Jesus was probably the leader of the aliens. He knows.

by Anonymousreply 567August 12, 2023 5:11 PM

Are we being flim-flammed?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568August 12, 2023 10:15 PM

Look at r568 "doing the research"...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569August 12, 2023 10:21 PM

The Pope is future proofing their grift. They probably have talking points and sermons ready to go that will ensure Catholicism’s survival in a post alien contact world.

by Anonymousreply 570August 12, 2023 11:10 PM

r570 I've heard some Christians theorize that they mainstream media and world governments are going to blame the Rapture on mass alien abductions. That's why they're suddenly "admitting" all of this now. The Pop is future-proofing a grift alright.

by Anonymousreply 571August 13, 2023 2:51 AM

R571

by Anonymousreply 572August 13, 2023 8:27 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!