Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Claudia Conway, 18-year-old, joins Playboy.com as a 'bunny',

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 24, 2023 3:15 AM

The question is---would you masturbate to her?

by Anonymousreply 1May 24, 2023 1:50 AM

Well she's no Vickie Lynn Hogan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 24, 2023 1:53 AM

She’s classic Playboy material: a blonde with a great body and a slightly-off face. Beautiful with heavy makeup and from the right angle. Supposedly she is gay/pan and a lot of Hefs girls were bi/lesbian leaning.

I predict she’ll fuck with her face and then have a Megan Fox face and career, though she seems like she got a good education so many be she’ll marry better.

by Anonymousreply 3May 24, 2023 2:04 AM

I hope this makes her nutcase mother's head explode.

by Anonymousreply 4May 24, 2023 2:06 AM

She definitely knows how to work it - she's very plain without the makeup and clothes/posing.

As for Kellyanne, she's a typical hypocritical conservative who turns the other way when it comes to her own children.

by Anonymousreply 5May 24, 2023 2:07 AM

Typical of someone who was raised in chaos and dysfunction.

by Anonymousreply 6May 24, 2023 2:09 AM

If you look at at all her You Tube videos, and the confrontations with her Mom, she comes across as extremely intelligent and super smart. Very mature when she was 15. Very, very articulate, and measured. Would not be surprised if became a top earning attorney working at the White House. Got to go....gotta go masturbate. Later

by Anonymousreply 7May 24, 2023 2:12 AM

Yeah, she makes my clit throb. I'll join you, Tiffany

by Anonymousreply 8May 24, 2023 2:18 AM

30 year old face

by Anonymousreply 9May 24, 2023 2:20 AM

I'm sure her parents are so proud.

by Anonymousreply 10May 24, 2023 2:29 AM

Well she and her mom have something in common now. They both worked for jerkoffs.

by Anonymousreply 11May 24, 2023 2:34 AM

Can she get her mom a decent hair style? I myself have mostly gray/white hair, and don’t have any trouble coloring it. But Miss Killy looks like she can’t quite figure out how to color her hair.

by Anonymousreply 12May 24, 2023 2:45 AM

I’m glad she’s not a cunt like her mom but I see too much family resemblance still

by Anonymousreply 13May 24, 2023 2:48 AM

I hope they write a parenting book.

by Anonymousreply 14May 24, 2023 3:07 AM

She thinks this is her first step to being the next Kartrashian. Kim took a load to the face on camera which went viral and now is a billionaire. Compared to that this is nothing. She's a minor league bit player with too much of a balance on her Amex card.

by Anonymousreply 15May 24, 2023 3:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!