Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What did Anne Hathaway do to her face?

She did something. She looks like a gilded corpse. Her face was fuller and her eyes were wider back in The Devil Wears Prada, The Dark Knight Rises, and Interstellar.

Of course Zendaya looks fucking flawless

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26May 24, 2023 10:13 AM

Ozempic face. After Anne had to appear at fashion shows with some emaciated Asian trollops, I guess, she wanted to be emaciated too.

by Anonymousreply 1May 24, 2023 1:40 AM

Plastic surgery, notably an eyelift. Zendaya is only gorgeous if Neanderthals make you horny. She could star in a remake of Quest for Fire.

by Anonymousreply 2May 24, 2023 1:52 AM

Possible nose refinement

by Anonymousreply 3May 24, 2023 1:54 AM

Anne Hathaway?

Anne Nasty!

by Anonymousreply 4May 24, 2023 1:58 AM

You realize high end fashion campaigns photoshop the hell out of everyone, right?

Same for high end magazines. Every once in a while they go apeshit on some celebrity's face to the point where you don't even recognize who they are, but they're meant to be the selling point.

Sometime in the last year they had Chris Pratt on the cover of something and it might as well have been Spencer Pratt: generic blondined guy.

Remember they photoshopped Oprah's head on Ann-Margaret's body way back when? Everyone was wondering why Oprah would agree to dress as a showgirl to be on the cover of TV Guide.

by Anonymousreply 5May 24, 2023 2:09 AM

OP = "Let's Make Shit Out Of A Woman!" Troll

by Anonymousreply 6May 24, 2023 2:11 AM

I remember the movie poster for the first Sex and The City movie and thinking: who are these bitches???

So. much. photoshop.

by Anonymousreply 7May 24, 2023 2:12 AM

OP is a Zendaya troll. That bitch always looks unwashed.

by Anonymousreply 8May 24, 2023 2:15 AM

Anorexia or Ozempic. Anne doing this at 40 is a dumb move. That’s when previously thin women start gaining weight to maintain their looks.

by Anonymousreply 9May 24, 2023 2:16 AM

She just doesnt have the looks for high fashion.Like those hideous Olsen twins.Just because you can doesnt mean you should.

by Anonymousreply 10May 24, 2023 2:18 AM

Anne shouldn't sit next to Zendaya. She pales in comparison.

by Anonymousreply 11May 24, 2023 2:18 AM

Zendaya always looks like she needs to be hosed down with a garden hose or run through a car wash. She is skanky.

Anne Hath a went

by Anonymousreply 12May 24, 2023 2:19 AM

Huh. I didn’t recognize Zendaya at first. And she is gorgeous, always, but she can look so extremely different depending on makeup and hair.

by Anonymousreply 13May 24, 2023 2:19 AM

Can someone start a thread to call out which celebs are taking Ozempic? It’s like bird watching. And yes, Anne is definitely on it (plus Botox).

by Anonymousreply 14May 24, 2023 2:21 AM

That her face, at first just ghostly

Turned a whiter shade of pale

by Anonymousreply 15May 24, 2023 2:25 AM

[quote] Of course Zendaya looks fucking flawless

Said no one ever.

by Anonymousreply 16May 24, 2023 2:25 AM

She's lost a lot of weight recently, after gaining some from having a couple of kids. This is the thinnest she's been, since doing that Les Mis starvation thing. Her nose is the same as is the rest of her, but I'd wouldn't bet against her experimenting with fillers/Botox. Possible eyelift, but it may just be the terrible cat-eye makeup in these photos.

by Anonymousreply 17May 24, 2023 3:29 AM

[quote]What did Anne Hathaway do to her face?

It clearly decided to go on vacation with Michael Fassbinder's original face.

by Anonymousreply 18May 24, 2023 3:33 AM

Botoxed to death.

by Anonymousreply 19May 24, 2023 4:53 AM

There was another recent picture of her on here (I think in the Oscars thread) where her eyes were drooping down so much on the sides she looked like a beagle. Aside from some Botox I don’t think she’s gotten much if anything done - she’s just aged badly (and she’s only 40)

by Anonymousreply 20May 24, 2023 5:50 AM

She looks fine, OP. Hathaway is naturally beautiful with large movie star features the camera loves. She's older now and has had two kids. She's not going to look like her fresh faced 20 something self, but she doesn't look unrecognizable either. If anything, I blame the angle the photo was taken at, the lighting washing her out, and the hood making her face shape look slightly different. Doesn't mean she's on Ozempic or a face lift or fillers. Maybe some Botox is about all I'd give you.

by Anonymousreply 21May 24, 2023 6:17 AM

Weight loss.

by Anonymousreply 22May 24, 2023 6:22 AM

R21 I think she deserves a Lead Actress Oscar as well. She has two good shots this year with Eileen and Mothers' Instinct. Both of them seem like her best roles in years.

by Anonymousreply 23May 24, 2023 7:41 AM

Why is she so thirsty at the moment? I know she got a new stylist and she's low key promoting some films but....it's more than that. She used to be (performatively, at least) fairly self effacing....and suddenly she's throwing out the "LOOK AT ME!!!!!" vibe all the time and wearing barely there minis to photo calls. Ever since she started w/ all this, I've felt like a divorce announcement was imminent.

by Anonymousreply 24May 24, 2023 8:39 AM

In 15 years it will be Zendaya desperately trying to stave off aging. It's really remarkable how the industry raise these fresh faces to the heavens and then laugh at them for trying to stick around.

by Anonymousreply 25May 24, 2023 9:32 AM

She was stunning. Looks like she had a full wind tunnel face lift, and the buccal fat sucked out of her cheeks, not that there was much there.

Agree with poster who said her eyes were wider, set further apart — in devil wears Prada she had that goofy but adorable look in the beginning and seemingly transformed into a beauty but her face stayed the same.

Like Renee Zelwigger, and so many others, she has lost what was her unique look or beauty or whatever.

by Anonymousreply 26May 24, 2023 10:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!