Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

May The Course Be With You Victor K. (DOOL)

The other thread has been paywalled.

Talia & Colin both survived their fall off the roof.

Rafe was getting cozy with Chanel so watch out Johnny & Jada.

Abe made it out of surgery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148June 22, 2023 9:38 AM

The previous April 2023 thread =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 23, 2023 12:59 PM

Has anyone said when John Anniston's death will be addressed on the show yet?

by Anonymousreply 2May 23, 2023 1:01 PM

Everything in this story is Paulina's fault. I will, just barely, give Chanel a pass, but Paulina gets nothing. And Eric is way too hot to just walk around town with that constipated look on his face all the time, either he's on Sloan's side or not. Pick a lane. Sloan is the only decent one in the story.

by Anonymousreply 3May 24, 2023 2:29 AM

I have really grown to like Sloan.

by Anonymousreply 4May 24, 2023 4:31 PM

DOOL!!

r4

me too

by Anonymousreply 5May 24, 2023 10:33 PM

I love Megan... love the fish market and Chris references

by Anonymousreply 6May 25, 2023 9:21 PM

Agreed, R6!

by Anonymousreply 7May 26, 2023 2:53 AM

good god is Kyle bronzed!

by Anonymousreply 8May 30, 2023 11:07 PM

I wonder why DOOL does not play the full credits at the close. It is not like they have a time constraint on Peacock like they might have had on NBC.

by Anonymousreply 9May 30, 2023 11:53 PM

Tyler Christopher fell of the wagon. Was arrested for public intoxication in an airport.

Here's the link to the thread discussing it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 31, 2023 6:12 PM

What does the Novus Orsa tattoo on Kyle Lowder's back stand for?

What's Novus Orsa?

by Anonymousreply 11May 31, 2023 10:38 PM

Today's show was pretty good. Weird, but good!

by Anonymousreply 12May 31, 2023 11:44 PM

Holy shite, Kim Coles looked older and fatter than Jackee. And I’m not going to comment on her wig.

by Anonymousreply 13June 1, 2023 12:03 AM

R11 It's a Latin phrase that basically translates to "NuBeginning."

by Anonymousreply 14June 2, 2023 12:28 AM

Manspread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 2, 2023 12:29 AM

What's Marlena up to?

by Anonymousreply 16June 2, 2023 12:38 AM

R16, Marlena is just waiting to be possessed or dead again.

by Anonymousreply 17June 5, 2023 5:20 PM

Marlena should be in a very special storyline where she deals with the realities of finally facing the menopause. She has to tell John "No more whipped cream I'm afraid"

by Anonymousreply 18June 5, 2023 8:07 PM

[quote] Marlena should be in a very special storyline where she deals with the realities of finally facing the menopause.

Well, if 49 year old Ari Zucker's Nicole can be pregnant, surely it's possible for 42 year-old Dee Dee Halls...

by Anonymousreply 19June 5, 2023 8:41 PM

Menopause? Don't be ridiculous!

Marlena isn't even old enough to have one of those change-of-life baby stories.

If Carlivati knew what he was doing, Marlena would be in "Who's the Daddy?" story with Drake and Ben/Alex.

by Anonymousreply 20June 5, 2023 8:52 PM

[quote]surely it's possible for 42 year-old Dee Dee Halls...

42?

I think you're mistaken.

Dee Dee Halls isn't a day over 32.

by Anonymousreply 21June 5, 2023 8:54 PM

When Marlena was repossessed why did the devil make her go to work?

by Anonymousreply 22June 5, 2023 9:03 PM

Because psychiatrists can do a lot of evil by manipulating their patients, R22.

Just ask Laura Horton and Julie Williams.

by Anonymousreply 23June 5, 2023 9:05 PM

Question for those of you who watched at the time but was there meant to be a better storyline for Dee and Wayne's big 1991 return? Didn't Marlena just go quietly back to Roman?

Much better if they had her get pregnant in summer 91 after the real Roman returned and drag out whos-the-daddy for a year.

by Anonymousreply 24June 5, 2023 9:06 PM

Why did Eric just trust the swab the Sloan did? Any way, we still don't know who the father is. I still love Sloan.

by Anonymousreply 25June 5, 2023 9:08 PM

[quote]Question for those of you who watched at the time but was there meant to be a better storyline for Dee and Wayne's big 1991 return? Didn't Marlena just go quietly back to Roman?

When Dee returned in 1991, part of her deal was her own Days spin-off, 'Manhattan Lives'. I am not certain if they were writing Marlena's return with the spin-off in mind. Also remember Roman "John" and Isabella were a very popular couple, so Days probably thought the better story was who is the real Roman first and then who is John. Remember Drake was the show's most popular leading man and had a very high Q score.

Jim Reilly came up with the idea for the affair with Sheri Anderson. I think he told Michael Logan that he didn't understand how Marlena just went back to Roman and these people just went back to their lives after everything that happened. But they had to get the pieces in place. First with Isabella dying , then we got that big fight between Roman and Marlena where he asks her how could she not know that John wasn't Roman, followed by Marlena in that hole for weeks.

by Anonymousreply 26June 5, 2023 9:21 PM

R26 I guess that makes sense, I just thought if they were so desperate to get Dee back they would at least give her a big storyline after her return.

by Anonymousreply 27June 5, 2023 9:28 PM

As I recall, Wayne Northrup initially signed a short term contract when he returned in 1991. I think it was for 5-6 months. That greatly affected the storytelling.

Then after Wayne was a back for a while, he agreed to stay for two more years. And than later extended the contract again.

Incidentally, it was Dee who suggested they bring Wayne back when she returned in 1991. She much preferred working with Wayne than with Drake.

by Anonymousreply 28June 5, 2023 10:27 PM

Happy 98th birthday to Bill Hayes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29June 5, 2023 10:49 PM

r28

really? where did she say that?

by Anonymousreply 30June 5, 2023 10:57 PM

That's what was reported at the time.

Of course Dee didn't say she preferred working with Wayne over Drake. That's my interpretation from everything I've heard over the years. She's smart enough not to say that.

But she did say in Soap Digest or Soap Weekly or someplace that it was her idea to Roman back in the form of Wayne.

by Anonymousreply 31June 5, 2023 11:09 PM

Did Leo say “shit show” today? It sounded like he did.

by Anonymousreply 32June 5, 2023 11:10 PM

[quote]Well, if 49 year old Ari Zucker's Nicole can be pregnant...

I want the father to be someone other than Eric or EJ...a testament to Nicole's perpetual sluthood.

by Anonymousreply 33June 5, 2023 11:17 PM

I think Dee and Wayne were friends outside work and she knew he was open to returning. Plus she'd only really worked with Drake for a few months in 1986 before she disappeared. Dee was already working on "Our House" during that time.

Did Days ever explain how she survived a plane explosion?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34June 5, 2023 11:24 PM

Did Leo say shit today?

by Anonymousreply 35June 5, 2023 11:39 PM

Yes, Dee and Wayne are/were friends outside of work... but Dee is no fool, she knew what the money shot was.

by Anonymousreply 36June 6, 2023 1:36 AM

I thought Zucker quit. When is she gone?

PP is GORGEOUS!!!!! And good in campy scenes like Monday.

by Anonymousreply 37June 6, 2023 3:09 AM

Forget the shit word, how about Sloan's lace lingerie after climbing out of bed with Eric! Love Sloan's character!

Lots of twists in Monday's episode!

by Anonymousreply 38June 6, 2023 11:28 AM

[quote]how about Sloan's lace lingerie after climbing out of bed with Eric!

Didn’t notice. Was too focused on Eric’s pits and chewy nips!

by Anonymousreply 39June 6, 2023 4:35 PM

Hate Sloan thoroughly.

Gwen didn't even cross my mind about Dimitri needing a marriage partner. I thought it would be Leo!

I'm always rooting for Gwen, Kristen, Megan, and Leo!

by Anonymousreply 40June 6, 2023 4:46 PM

There were subtle hints yesterday and today that Dimitri is gay.

I bet he marries Leo.

by Anonymousreply 41June 6, 2023 8:42 PM

R41 I picked up on those as well, especially Dimitri's aside about "other general incompatibilities."

I'm thinking Dimitri may go ahead and marry Gwennie, but she'd be okay with him being gay, even supporting Dimitri and Matty on the downlow, as long as she gets something out it (money, status).

by Anonymousreply 42June 6, 2023 9:05 PM

r41

I think he will be BI... I thought he was actually into Billie

by Anonymousreply 43June 6, 2023 9:07 PM

R43 Maybe. But "Agent Graham" with Billie came off as S4P to me.

by Anonymousreply 44June 6, 2023 9:13 PM

How big do we think Eric's cock is?

by Anonymousreply 45June 6, 2023 9:21 PM

Dimitri basically told Kate that his "attraction" to Billie was all a lie. And there have been a few other comments about that since, I think one with Chad.

by Anonymousreply 46June 6, 2023 10:14 PM

Miss Rice Chex.

I thought she couldn't top Frowny Face, but here we are. Loves me some Megan.

by Anonymousreply 47June 6, 2023 11:06 PM

Megan has been a great addition.

Dimitri as Megan's son is also great.

Can't wait to see those to go at it with the other DiMeras.

by Anonymousreply 48June 6, 2023 11:19 PM

Okay, I think I agree with you guys. I think Dimitri is gay and they're setting up Dimitri and Leo. I guess Leo's the first gay Dimera.

by Anonymousreply 49June 6, 2023 11:31 PM

Did Greg Rikaart and Peter Porte ever share any scenes on Y&R as Kevin and Ricky?

by Anonymousreply 50June 6, 2023 11:44 PM

They’re friends in real life, R50. That I know.

by Anonymousreply 51June 7, 2023 12:24 AM

The Shenanigans mentions were hilarious!

When Megan was saying how they don’t have time for Dimitri to find someone to fall in love with, the camera was close on PP’s face, and then the scene immediately switched to Leo. That’s Ron setting up the eventual reveal.

Just like setting up when Eric said that Colin obviously has a lot of secrets, and Sloan’s face made a slight twitch. The next day, we found out her big secret betraying Eric was.

by Anonymousreply 52June 7, 2023 12:29 AM

PP is 39, just like Dimitri.

Miss Rice Chex is 38, as is FOWBF. Li’l Sis Amy Steel is 34.

by Anonymousreply 53June 7, 2023 12:37 AM

The fuck are you simpletons watching soaps in the year 2023?

by Anonymousreply 54June 7, 2023 12:59 AM

R50 I recall some kind of interlude where Kevin was roommates with "Eden Baldwin," his half-brother Michael Baldwin's half-sister. .. This was during the time when Kevin entered into a forced marriage to mafia princess, Angelina Veneziano. Angelina's father bought the couple a house, so Kevin was supposed to move into that home with his bride, Angelina. Since Eden needed a new roommate, Ricky said he'd give up his sublet and take Kevin's place. This was all discussed in a scene at Jimmy's dive bar where the group had gathered. Besides, Kevin, Angelina, Eden, and Ricky, some of the other young-ish set was in that scene, including Kevin's bestie, Daniel Romalotti, Kevin's ex-, Chloe Mitchell, and Devon Hamilton, who had something to do with Angelina trying to have a singing career. Ricky would go on to kidnap and almost kill Eden, before his father, MAGA Paul, shot him and fell out the window to his death.

by Anonymousreply 55June 7, 2023 2:40 AM

Do any of the many DiMera siblings share a mother?

by Anonymousreply 56June 7, 2023 9:40 PM

Did Stefano ever nail Dr Marlena?

by Anonymousreply 57June 7, 2023 9:47 PM

R56

Bio children? I don’t think so

by Anonymousreply 58June 7, 2023 10:01 PM

Stefan and Jake share Vivian as a mother!

by Anonymousreply 59June 7, 2023 10:03 PM

Stefano was a man-whore.

Spread his seed far and wide.

by Anonymousreply 60June 7, 2023 10:33 PM

R59

Touché

by Anonymousreply 61June 8, 2023 12:41 AM

So, who are the mothers of each of the DiMera siblings?

Tony -- mother is Daphne DiMera

Renee -- mother is Lee DuMonde

Lexie -- mother is Celeste Perrault

Stefan and Jake -- mother is Vivian Alamain

EJ -- mother is Susan Banks

Megan -- mother is ?

Chad -- mother is ?

Benji -- mother is ?

by Anonymousreply 62June 8, 2023 1:17 AM

Chad’s mother was that former hooker. Forget her name.

Was Stefano married when he adopted Kristen and Peter?

by Anonymousreply 63June 8, 2023 1:23 AM

Didn't it turn out that Andre was also Stefano's son. I can't remember.

by Anonymousreply 64June 8, 2023 1:27 AM

I never knew Kristen named her daughter after her mother, Rachel.

Wikipedia says Stefano raised Kristen and Peter from a very young age after their parents died (but Rachel was secretly alive).

by Anonymousreply 65June 8, 2023 1:28 AM

I thought Tony wasn't Stefano's bio son(recently he was called the gardener's son by Megan?) and Andre became his son under Dena(I think)... Wasn't there a possibility that Celeste's son Cameron was also a Dimera

by Anonymousreply 66June 8, 2023 3:18 AM

Yes, and there was speculation that Cameron took Nicole’s second dead EJ baby (that wasn’t really dead) on Stefano’s orders.

by Anonymousreply 67June 8, 2023 3:58 AM

r67

is that the one that she framed Jen for?

by Anonymousreply 68June 8, 2023 4:05 AM

As I recall, in the 80s, the revealed Tony was the gardener's son.

But when they brought Tony back in the 90s, the changed it and said Tony was really Stefano's son. The potential marriage between Tony and Kristen was OK because Kristen and Peter Blake were Stefano's adopted children.

Of course, it was later revealed that the Tony who came back in the 90s was really Andre.

So, not sure where that leaves Tony's paternity.

by Anonymousreply 69June 8, 2023 7:17 AM

R68, Yes. And Nicole was lying that it was Race’s child. AND she had sex with Daniel when she was almost full-term!

Cameron did some weird stuff right before he left the show and it looked like he was working for (his father) Stefano. I don’t remember everything, though.

by Anonymousreply 70June 8, 2023 9:07 AM

Rafe’s child, fucking autocorrect!

by Anonymousreply 71June 8, 2023 9:08 AM

R62 Benjy Hawk's mother was Ellen Hawk. Her father, Orion Hawk, once worked for Stefano.

by Anonymousreply 72June 8, 2023 9:20 AM

New and improved Tripp practically melted my panties on Wednesday.

This show is replete with hot men, and it's time some of them turned to each other. There aren't enough interesting women in Salem to satisfy them all.

by Anonymousreply 73June 8, 2023 11:05 AM

In what world would a hot, handsome, successful doctor like Tripp be such a LOSER?

Lucas Adams is definitely Ron's type, so why does he write him as so pathetic? It's so obvious that Johnny is meant to "win" Wendy.

Yes, why doesn't Tripp turn to Alex, who is trying to turn his over-sexed life around?

by Anonymousreply 74June 8, 2023 1:26 PM

What kind of undies does Eric prefer?

by Anonymousreply 75June 8, 2023 1:28 PM

Size Medium grey boxer briefs.

by Anonymousreply 76June 8, 2023 1:38 PM

Abe is kinda an asshole

by Anonymousreply 77June 8, 2023 2:19 PM

Some of you may be too young to remember this, but I consider Trip a throwback character. In the old days of soaps, before everyone had to be a little dark, there were the good guy characters like a Russ Matthews or a Bob Hughes. They were just all around good guys who got caught up in the clutches of scheming women. Every soap had one. To me, Trip is that character.

Quite frankly, I don't understand why Johnny or Trip would be fighting over Wendy. But Ron seems to have a spotty record when it comes to writing for 20somethings.

by Anonymousreply 78June 8, 2023 2:50 PM

Bob Hughes was written to be rooting for him.

Tripp is written as a buffoon.

by Anonymousreply 79June 8, 2023 3:36 PM

Well we're not supposed to remember how dark Tripp was when he first came on and terrorized ppl 😆 Tripp is possibly overcompensating now by being overly nice to everyone, over guilt for what he did to others. He was more like Ava/Charlie than Patch especially when he targeted stepmommy Stinkface

by Anonymousreply 80June 8, 2023 4:29 PM

Patch was a sociopath. Early Trip got it honest.

by Anonymousreply 81June 8, 2023 4:35 PM

Tripp wasn't even that bad, just about Kayla. He wasn't Ava-crazy, just misguided thanks to Claire's ramblings.

He wasn't "dark" when he arrived. He had a very short-lived obsessive period when he thought Kayla murdered Ava. He's more than made up for those actions.

by Anonymousreply 82June 8, 2023 4:38 PM

I forgot that Tripp was acting out of revenge when he thought Kayla killed Ava and that Patch was covering for her, so my memory at R80 is fuzzy 😆 now I'm thinking he wasn't as bad as Ava/Charlie although I thought he was trying to get Kayla fired and set her up a few times at work? R81 Really? I wasn't watching when Patch first came on lol

by Anonymousreply 83June 8, 2023 4:38 PM

R82 I just corrected myself because I knew corrections were coming lol there was also that girl Jade who got inside his head as well.

by Anonymousreply 84June 8, 2023 4:40 PM

Oh, yeah, Jade. Forgot about her.

by Anonymousreply 85June 8, 2023 4:42 PM

For what it's worth, given Tripp's backstory with his abusive adoptive father, along with Ava and the Vitali family tree, combined with Patch already having a son in Joey, Tripp pretty much has all the makings of a "dark character." So they could've really went there without doing any out of character explanations for his behavior, building up resentment outside of misplaced anger in regards to Ava's "death," yet that's not where they were intending to go with him.

by Anonymousreply 86June 8, 2023 4:49 PM

Going back to something I wrote earlier. Is Chanel the only successful 20something character Ron has written?

by Anonymousreply 87June 8, 2023 5:31 PM

[quote] Lucas Adams is definitely Ron's type,

Lucas may need to work on his butt. A couple days ago, Ron liked this Arab guy's ass on IG. And we all know he dreams of Chass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88June 8, 2023 8:29 PM

Link to Arab Guy’s Instagram?

by Anonymousreply 89June 8, 2023 8:49 PM

Chandler Massey had a nice defined butt on his last appearance, he may have been working his glutes

by Anonymousreply 90June 8, 2023 9:00 PM

R89 I went back and realized the guy is actually CUBAN, not Arab. For some reason, when he puts his name up, he also uses the Arabic alphabet as well, thus the confusion. Perhaps he's popular with the sheiks in Dubai or something .. LOOL!

Anyway, on Insta he goes by GEORGEC. His handle is: gergerc__

That photo of "George" at R88 was taken by a model/photographer of male eroltica who goes by the handle: alexsphotographe This belongs to Alexis Salgues. He's a French guy in Barcelona who Ron also follows. That's where he liked it. Ron also follows Alexis' personal Instagram page where he mainly puts up photos of himself. That page is: alexisallgues

Here's a recent one of Alexis that Ron liked. .. Perhaps he'll see fit to replicate this scene for some guy on Days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91June 8, 2023 10:12 PM

^^^ That large banana on the hardwood floor is a nice touch.

by Anonymousreply 92June 8, 2023 10:16 PM

R91 now there's a boy who knows how to keep his crack pristine!

by Anonymousreply 93June 8, 2023 10:19 PM

Paging Rob Wilson. Start practicing to replicate this shot. It'll be in your script in two weeks.

by Anonymousreply 94June 8, 2023 10:21 PM

I wish Chandler would do a little indie flick where all his clothes come off. Show that dick and ass Chambo, plus the big pink nips and feets

by Anonymousreply 95June 8, 2023 10:22 PM

Ew, heterosexual. I like my Insta models gay.

by Anonymousreply 96June 8, 2023 10:39 PM

They really hammered it home today. We're about to get a Dimitri, Gwen, Leo triangle and I am here for it.

Speaking of Dimitri, he looked really good in that suit.

I like Harris, but I'm not sure what they're going to do with him.

Body and Soul was a hoot.

by Anonymousreply 97June 9, 2023 4:51 PM

I despise Steve Burton and Melissa Reeves. MAGAts and trash.

by Anonymousreply 98June 9, 2023 5:07 PM

promo!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99June 9, 2023 11:29 PM

I miss RSW onscreen every day.

by Anonymousreply 100June 9, 2023 11:47 PM

r100

NOT ME!

by Anonymousreply 101June 10, 2023 12:19 AM

I’m flattered you still remember my Days stint, R100.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102June 10, 2023 1:24 AM

I don’t remember the Golden Age RSW on OLTL.

I do remember young Matt Ashford on OLTL as Drew. He was really cute then.

by Anonymousreply 103June 10, 2023 1:59 AM

Just saw there's a hottie called Chad Duell on General Hospital who looks a little like Chambo

by Anonymousreply 104June 10, 2023 8:41 AM

Doesn't I hear that Emily O'Brien was leaving? Now I'm wondering if that wrong, given Gwen/Leo/Dimitri.

by Anonymousreply 105June 12, 2023 2:45 AM

r104

His nickname is dick of death

by Anonymousreply 106June 12, 2023 2:46 AM

R106 why so? Has he not got a nice dick?

by Anonymousreply 107June 12, 2023 7:04 AM

EOB is leaving?

I thought Zucker was leaving.

by Anonymousreply 108June 12, 2023 1:17 PM

Camila Banus is leaving.

They never stay gone very long on DOOL!

by Anonymousreply 109June 12, 2023 2:59 PM

Hasn't Banus left before? Actually, more than once?

It's time for Mama Hernandez to summon Rafe home and do away with all the Hernandei.

by Anonymousreply 110June 13, 2023 7:27 PM

R107 I'm not R106 however he got the nickname because his dick is so big that it can kill pussy 😆 Kristen Alderson (Starr OLTL/GH, KiKi GH) dated him for awhile and is the one who gave it to him

by Anonymousreply 111June 14, 2023 9:44 AM

R111 Alderson is barely 5-ft tall so anything over 6-inches might cause distress.

by Anonymousreply 112June 14, 2023 10:12 AM

R112 Good point 😆 😆

by Anonymousreply 113June 14, 2023 3:13 PM

Eli and Theo both return next week.

Hot Eli and non-gay/non-hot Theo.

by Anonymousreply 114June 14, 2023 3:53 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115June 15, 2023 11:04 PM

r115

I hate RSW but I a 3 way with those 2?

by Anonymousreply 116June 15, 2023 11:08 PM

Hot gay Theo is posting some hot pics on Insta, including one that screams gay pride.

by Anonymousreply 117June 15, 2023 11:15 PM

I want RSW inside me - quite deeply.

by Anonymousreply 118June 15, 2023 11:19 PM

Arianne Zucker is actually quite pretty no wonder the Don wanted to grab her by the pussy

by Anonymousreply 119June 15, 2023 11:45 PM

[quote]Hot gay Theo is posting some hot pics on Insta, including one that screams gay pride.

Is this the photo you're talking about?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120June 15, 2023 11:55 PM

Slut?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121June 16, 2023 12:01 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122June 16, 2023 12:35 AM

who's the woman?

by Anonymousreply 123June 16, 2023 12:40 AM

R120 The post at R117 is probably talking about this gif that Kyler put up just a few days ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124June 16, 2023 12:41 AM

they're going to pair Leo with Dimitri right?

by Anonymousreply 125June 16, 2023 12:43 AM

r124

who's the other guy?

by Anonymousreply 126June 16, 2023 12:48 AM

I might be wrong r123 but I believe she is someone who works at Days PR department.

by Anonymousreply 127June 16, 2023 12:52 AM

R123 The woman in the pic at R122's post is Lia Maiuri, whom Kenny hired back in 2021: first as Director, but now made "Vice President of Communications." Fancy title.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128June 16, 2023 12:53 AM

That’s a very unflattering picture of Eric Martsolf at R122, complete with a bit of a belly.

Happy 50th birthday to Greg Vaughan!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129June 16, 2023 1:02 AM

R126 The other guy is named Ethan Germann. He shows up every now and again.

The one below is from March 2023

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130June 16, 2023 1:08 AM

R129 Martsolf looks ready to portray Don Burns in a docudrama about Sean Cody.

by Anonymousreply 131June 16, 2023 1:13 AM

[R124] is correct, that's the image I was referring to.

by Anonymousreply 132June 16, 2023 1:46 AM

Gay Kyler has blowjob lips.

by Anonymousreply 133June 16, 2023 2:33 AM

Here is the new June 2023 thread in case Prime Time

comes back again before the month is over =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134June 16, 2023 4:57 AM

Greg Vaughn is one of the sexiest men in recent memory

by Anonymousreply 135June 16, 2023 8:46 AM

Has Chandler ever shown anything apart from chest? Even in one of his independent pics?

by Anonymousreply 136June 16, 2023 8:17 PM

Pervertsudz from SON, who is old enough to be Chandlers grandfather (ewwwwwww) whacked his dick after taking the blue pill. We haven’t yet heard if he climaxxed yet. It takes a few hours.

by Anonymousreply 137June 16, 2023 8:53 PM

When straight Chandler does his annual Fraumark movie, you might get a glimpse of his Adam's Apple.

by Anonymousreply 138June 16, 2023 8:58 PM

R138 LOOL All I remember was CM was wearing tighter clothes for his recent Hallmark movie.

by Anonymousreply 139June 17, 2023 1:42 AM

Chandler Massey is straight. He eats pussy. These fat old perverts at SON can’t accept that. And these perverts are old enough to be Chandler’s GRANDfather. Disgusting. No wonder Chandler doesn’t answer fans. He knows that they are gross old perverts.

by Anonymousreply 140June 17, 2023 2:06 AM

R140

by Anonymousreply 141June 17, 2023 2:08 AM

It feels like they may be setting Megan up for a murder mystery - I'd like her to stick around though...

by Anonymousreply 142June 18, 2023 12:29 PM

She has to be kept around to cause trouble for Bo and The Joker.

by Anonymousreply 143June 18, 2023 4:06 PM

[quoteI]t feels like they may be setting Megan up for a murder mystery - I'd like her to stick around though...

She's not around much longer.

by Anonymousreply 144June 20, 2023 5:34 PM

Megan is the best thing on the show these days.

Dimitri is the next best thing.

Hope they both stick around for a while.

by Anonymousreply 145June 20, 2023 5:55 PM

Peter Porte has a smokin body on today's show! Nice pecs!

by Anonymousreply 146June 20, 2023 6:00 PM

[quote]Megan is the best thing on the show these days.

I agree! I love how the actress, Miranda, changed her name from Cheryl Ann many years ago. I (cis male) once had a dream I gave birth to an adult-sized trailer park baby named Cheryl Ann, so Miranda is well rid of that name!

by Anonymousreply 147June 22, 2023 1:42 AM

R147 Ii agree about Megan,. I didn't like her on the DOOL special but the main show has written her better with less Bo obsessions & more interests.

by Anonymousreply 148June 22, 2023 9:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!