Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Morning Joe

Mika looked sleepy sitting next to a bloviating Joe this morning. Her eyelids were getting heavier and she had to do that sudden eye-widening to wake herself up.

by Anonymousreply 600January 22, 2024 7:37 PM

Mika is really upset with the boys this morning. Supposedly she walked off the set for a few minutes to compose herself, she came back in the split screen, but Joe's childish need to demean her and her opinions is starting to look sadistic.

by Anonymousreply 1September 29, 2023 10:25 AM

[quote] Joe's childish need to demean her and her opinions is starting to look sadistic.

What else do you expect form MSNBC?

by Anonymousreply 2September 29, 2023 11:00 AM

In fairness, she’s kind of like the flight attendant for that show.

by Anonymousreply 3September 29, 2023 11:00 AM

I so wish this show were not on an NBCUniversal network because I’d love to see SNL do a brutal takedown.

Mika talks big about knowing her value but basically plays the traditional housewife, rolling her eyes and sighing when the boys talk too much sports, allowing her man to spew his strong opinions while offering up little of her own and stepping aside for others when heavy lifting must be done.

by Anonymousreply 4September 29, 2023 11:07 AM

Joe always reminds me of a healthy Matthew Perry.

by Anonymousreply 5September 29, 2023 11:16 AM

OP - those are gestures that Mika has perfected after years of a sex life with Joe "I'm done before you get your panties off" Scarborough. But for her even all that is better than working as the local Golden Corral or trying to sell overpriced condos in the Valley.

by Anonymousreply 6September 29, 2023 11:36 AM

Mika may be an idiot, but she has a nice rack and a hot ass.

by Anonymousreply 7September 29, 2023 11:37 AM

Why would Mika be walking off the set?

She was in a different studio with one other guest and was on split screen from 6AM when the show started.

by Anonymousreply 8September 29, 2023 12:37 PM

Perhaps her latest plastic surgery that she “didn’t have” is still swollen.

by Anonymousreply 9September 29, 2023 12:41 PM

I didn’t know she was denying plastic surgery.

Back maybe 12 years ago, her Christmas card celebrated her surgery. She was holding a mirror up to her clearly rejuvenated face while clutching a bottle of grey goose while her then-husband (and daughters, I thin) looked on perplexed.

by Anonymousreply 10September 29, 2023 1:05 PM

Joe and Mika do the show from their place on Florida most of the time.

Whenever she’s off set we joke that she’s folding the luandry.

by Anonymousreply 11September 29, 2023 1:09 PM

What time do they have to go to bed in order to get up and do a 4 hour show from 6-10 am?

by Anonymousreply 12September 29, 2023 1:42 PM

When you have nothing else to do all day, it really doesn’t matter.

Love when she’s off “on assignment,” which I assume is French for facelift or the hairdresser.

by Anonymousreply 13September 29, 2023 1:43 PM

I don’t care for Joe or Mika but they have the best roster of guests of any political show. It is funny to watch the other regulars on the show sigh and roll their eyes when Joe won’t shut up. Most guests seem to just wait patiently until he gives them a chance to speak.

by Anonymousreply 14September 29, 2023 1:48 PM

R10, you think those D-cups are real?

by Anonymousreply 15September 29, 2023 4:44 PM

None of the guests EVER come to Mika's defense. Katy Kay looks like she wants to, at times, but holds her tongue. I think Mika's private tears are very real, the poor woman has to know she's a laughing stock. Know Your Value really equates to her screwing over her husband and kids to run off with esentially, her boss. In her private moments, Mika is crying over that pain.

by Anonymousreply 16September 29, 2023 5:50 PM

Mika's a laughingstock, I turn the channel to parking wars when she goes into one of her speeches. She's a newsreader at best and should be limited in how much she can say on this show.

R10, don't you know that Trump said Mika was "bloody from a facelift" in 2015 or 16? Mika had a mini breakdown on the Morning Joe show afterward while Joe held her hand. She begged that she only had a tiny bit of skin removed from her chin (or something like that) and looked teary eyed at Joe for support. He remained silent. Dumb idiot should have left the issue unaddressed instead of drawing attention to it. .

by Anonymousreply 17September 29, 2023 7:00 PM

Her breaks at are real. Above it is another story.

by Anonymousreply 18September 29, 2023 9:08 PM

Her *breasts* are real…

by Anonymousreply 19September 29, 2023 10:28 PM

Real silicone

by Anonymousreply 20September 29, 2023 11:03 PM

Mika is a camp classic. She takes herself way too seriously. When people come on MJ and reminisce about her father, that smug smile shines through.

by Anonymousreply 21September 29, 2023 11:23 PM

Two morons. They deserve each other

by Anonymousreply 22September 29, 2023 11:36 PM

Joe LOVES the sound of his own voice.

by Anonymousreply 23September 29, 2023 11:40 PM

Divide "Morning Joe's" airtime into three segments:

Give Joe and his crew two hours of "Morning Joe" (without Mika); followed by "Mika Mocha" for an hour; before returning to a final hour of "Morning Joe;" with Joe and Mika.

Mika has just enough talent to carry a one hour show sans Joe.

by Anonymousreply 24September 29, 2023 11:43 PM

Lol, OP, my sister used to do that trick all the time when she lived in NOLA & environs. Especially at night. We'd be headed home after an evening out, and all of a sudden she'd stop talking and almost wreck the car. Next you know she'd put all the windows down and eyes wide open like those JFK autopsy photos.

by Anonymousreply 25September 29, 2023 11:50 PM

Joe Scarborough is a MASTER of hosting Morning Joe - compared to his first career choice, singer songwriter. If any of you had heard his pathetic garage band and stupid teenage songs, you'd understand.

by Anonymousreply 26September 30, 2023 1:00 AM

Is any of it up on Youtube, R26?

by Anonymousreply 27September 30, 2023 1:21 AM

LOL it's funny you mention Joe's band. That's basically how Mika snared him. She'd dress up and go to the band's performances, then flatter him the next morning on MJ. Of course, she should have been home with her husband and children, but you know gotta know your value!

by Anonymousreply 28September 30, 2023 1:49 AM

Word in the network’s halls back when Mika and Joe were each married to different partners was that they were carrying on an affair in plain sight.

They both claim they didn’t get together until later.

by Anonymousreply 29September 30, 2023 1:53 AM

It's impressive how high Mika can raise her legs.

And how wide.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30September 30, 2023 2:00 AM

[quote]luandry

R11. Is 'luandry' Joe's Hawaiian shirts?

by Anonymousreply 31September 30, 2023 2:47 AM

Mika's 'Know Your Value' is completely unrelatable to the average office worker who works within a salary range and cannot dictate the 'value' salaries about which Mika talks.

KYV is strictly a business owner and CEO elite group.

by Anonymousreply 32September 30, 2023 2:50 AM

Mika did the same droopy eye thing before they were married. It was obvious she was signaling "I've just been fucked and it was GREAT". Whether that was true or not didn't matter -- it was all to flatter macho-man Joe.

by Anonymousreply 33September 30, 2023 3:12 AM

Trump was right about one thing, they're both idiots.

by Anonymousreply 34September 30, 2023 3:17 AM

[quote]Mika has just enough talent to carry a one hour show sans Joe

That's a matter of opinion

[quote]it's funny you mention Joe's band. That's basically how Mika snared him

SNARED, Grandma? How about snagged?

by Anonymousreply 35September 30, 2023 5:06 PM

Mika is to Joe what Melania is to Donald. Eastern block WHORES!

by Anonymousreply 36September 30, 2023 6:09 PM

Is it odd that Dubai hosted the Know Your Value summit this year? Dubai knows the value of women but it’s at odds with the West.

by Anonymousreply 37September 30, 2023 11:38 PM

Mika wouldn’t care about that. How does that affect her life?

by Anonymousreply 38October 1, 2023 1:56 AM

Doobuy is ideal for shopaholics

by Anonymousreply 39October 1, 2023 1:59 AM

I hate their bullying of Donny Deutsch.

Grow a spine, Donny; you don't need the MJ paycheck ... or do you?

by Anonymousreply 40October 1, 2023 9:26 AM

You mean Donny Douche? Not a lot of sympathy for the guy.

by Anonymousreply 41October 1, 2023 10:32 AM

I love how Mika piles on Donny R40 after Joe initiates it. She's so spineless and subsersvient to Joe it's pathetic. I love how she moves objects on the desk or writes something intently when the camera is on both her and Joe, amd Joe is talking to someone else. Childish behavior to draw attention to herself. Emotionally she's as britle as Kathie Lee Gifford, and just as needy.

by Anonymousreply 42October 1, 2023 10:42 AM

I wish she’d decide on a hair color! The change of hue lately from bone white to daffodil is a sign of an indecisive narcissist! It’s a great start yo the day when she takes a day off and Katy Kay takes over.

by Anonymousreply 43October 1, 2023 11:20 AM

This should be posted to the MSNBC thread.

by Anonymousreply 44October 1, 2023 11:42 AM

Great legs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45October 1, 2023 12:12 PM

Have we forgotten Mika’s sighing and grunting when she’s off camera? You will ALWAYS hear her, “uh huh” “mmm” “yes” “ahh” ooh.” Can’t someone tell her to shut the fuck up?

by Anonymousreply 46October 1, 2023 12:34 PM

[quote]I hate their bullying of Donny Deutsch.

That's one thing I love. Donny Deutsch is a colossal asshole - a left wing version of Trump - who inherited the business from his father. Deutsch is an ignoramous with a big mouth, who during his ill fated MSNBC on Saturdays, demanded the Democratic House "brand" their investigation of Trump a "CRIMINAL" investigation. He said it over and over. Dummy Deutsch doesn't apparently know that the house doesn't do criminal investigations. He knows nothing about government and very little about branding.

by Anonymousreply 47October 1, 2023 3:38 PM

I LOVE when she pauses to write something down.

It’s almost always at a weird time, and I suspect she’s making a note to tell the housekeeper something.

by Anonymousreply 48October 1, 2023 3:51 PM

R45 - they look the same as R30.

by Anonymousreply 49October 1, 2023 3:54 PM

Is the "honeymoon" over already?

I'm sure they can both fill the "sidepiece" vacancy their divorces and marriage created.

by Anonymousreply 50October 1, 2023 7:25 PM

He may be an asshole but Donny Deutsch matched the beloved Betty White on Match Game and won $5000.00. Doesn’t that count for something?

by Anonymousreply 51October 1, 2023 8:40 PM

Can you imagine spending time with him and how exhausting it would be?

I appreciate that he’s mentally engaged in some of the right things.

He’s also a label whore who demands the best seat at the best table at the in place, after the valet parks his penis car…

by Anonymousreply 52October 1, 2023 8:42 PM

[quote] Dummy Deutsch doesn't apparently know that the house doesn't do criminal investigations. He knows nothing about government and very little about branding.

As you expect from an MSNBC commentator

by Anonymousreply 53October 2, 2023 3:37 AM

Willy is a total Beta and I can see him offering up bj’s to Donny & Joe

by Anonymousreply 54October 2, 2023 8:10 AM

Bet Mika & Joe are freaks in bed.

The ones you least expect.

by Anonymousreply 55October 2, 2023 8:15 AM

Joe is a southern boy who probably gets drunk off whisky and throws down a mean fuck inbetween football games.

by Anonymousreply 56October 2, 2023 8:32 AM

Willie married his high school girlfriend.

There is no way those relationships don’t grow apart, there has to be a side piece?

by Anonymousreply 57October 2, 2023 9:26 AM

[quote]Bet Mika & Joe are freaks in bed.

May I remind you that Mika is in her late 50s and Joe is 60.

by Anonymousreply 58October 2, 2023 5:28 PM

[quote] Bet Mika & Joe are freaks in bed.

Lori Klausutis was unavailable for comment

by Anonymousreply 59October 2, 2023 5:56 PM

Does Mika wear those scarves to bed when she is fucking Joe?

by Anonymousreply 60October 3, 2023 1:55 AM

Why is Jonathan Lemire always there? They have Willie.

by Anonymousreply 61October 3, 2023 2:39 AM

I heard when she bleeds (increasingly infrequently) they can smell it all through the studio.

by Anonymousreply 62October 3, 2023 2:45 AM

[r61]

Because Jonathan Lemire is their token gay and his lisping reporting ends up often sounding like juicy gossip, thus keeping your early morning interest

by Anonymousreply 63October 3, 2023 2:53 AM

Lemire is married with kids.

by Anonymousreply 64October 3, 2023 3:57 AM

He ties her up with those scarves r60. Duh. She's into bondage light, we already know how she feels about Furry play.

by Anonymousreply 65October 3, 2023 4:00 AM

[quote]Joe is a southern boy who probably gets drunk off whisky and throws down a mean fuck inbetween football games.

Throws down a mean fuck? Are taking about the same Joe? That uptight conservative who thinks he's a rock star but looks like a crab probably more fussy than a gay man in female brothel.

by Anonymousreply 66October 3, 2023 4:03 AM

R64, and?

by Anonymousreply 67October 3, 2023 4:14 AM

I find the show unwatchable. Joe doesn’t shut up.

by Anonymousreply 68October 3, 2023 10:24 AM

I can't STOP watching MJ. Willie and Jonathan are both cute & they seem like genuine friends. I'd love to know THEIR true thoughts about Joe and Mika. Mika's sighs should be a drinking game. She's so world weary, lol. The DC elite love this show btw, so MJ has a credibility that crosses over political lines, that's something work once a week Rachel does not.

by Anonymousreply 69October 3, 2023 11:38 AM

Not fond of Willie because he defended - at length - Serena Williams' tantrum during the 2018 US Open final. Willie knows nothing about professional tennis and probably thinks it's a weekend game for old yuppies. In 2018, Willie said he doesn't like it when ups and refs interfere with a game, and he thinks all the rules of the game should be changed. The umpire runs the match, Willie. Change the rules to suit a player who doesn't want to adhere to them? I wonder how he'd react if someone suggested that the strike zone be changed to suit a certain ball player who thinks he's above it. I was getting used to Willie's monotone before 2018, but after the above, he's on my permanent shit list.

by Anonymousreply 70October 3, 2023 12:42 PM

ups = umps

by Anonymousreply 71October 3, 2023 3:04 PM

R70, Thanks for that tidbit. Now, I like Willie more.

by Anonymousreply 72October 3, 2023 4:13 PM

^ Serena Williams, yes?

by Anonymousreply 73October 3, 2023 7:08 PM

[quote]The DC elite love this show btw, so MJ has a credibility that crosses over political lines, that's something work once a week Rachel does not.

Well because the majority of people on that show are Republicans or former Republicans. Mika is the only Dem on there. And she's really a conservative. Progressives on that show are few and far between. He's never had Rachel Maddow on that show that I know of. He wont even mention her name even when she has a big scoop.

I would love to see someone on there with real counter points besides Al Sharpton. Brian Tyler Cohen would really be a good mashup and spring tons of new viewers from the left if they had the balls to make him part of that show. But he's too quick for MJ I think.

by Anonymousreply 74October 3, 2023 11:18 PM

I didn't know much about their personal lives until dump accused MJ of killing a woman

by Anonymousreply 75October 4, 2023 1:51 AM

[quote] Progressives on that show are few and far between.

When his show started places like democraticundergrond and kos hated him with the heat of exploding suns. But the regular paycheck quickly tamed Joe. He's now the perfect ventriloquist dummy for the DNC. If that's not progressive enough for you complain to the people whose talking points he daily reads.

by Anonymousreply 76October 4, 2023 3:13 AM

I prefer progressives who dont run as Republicans for congress and don't call themselves conservatives.

by Anonymousreply 77October 4, 2023 3:45 AM

Joe dislikes Rachel. She scares him.

by Anonymousreply 78October 4, 2023 10:15 AM

Because Rachel is a well educated progressive who knows what she's talking about. His style is "when I was in congress" fallowed by a rehearsed outrage rant, fallowed by a round table of mostly Republicans saying you are right Joe. Because he created the show, everyone is afraid to really disagree with him. Except Mika because she's his wife and her father was a big wig Democrat who thought he was southern boy trash the first time they met.

by Anonymousreply 79October 4, 2023 10:35 AM

R76, go back into your sewer.

by Anonymousreply 80October 4, 2023 11:01 AM

I've never looked at them the same since they started sucking up to Trump and visiting Mar-a-Lago early in his term because they believed the power of the office would moderate him and he would rise to the position and then were shocked and outraged when he kept on being Trump. I don't think either of them are that smart. Mika is your run of the mill journalist/reporter who struck it lucky by being handpicked by Joe to be his newsreader co-host. Joe had a very short law career, an unremarkable political career where among other things he pushed for anti-abortion legislation and tried to get the US to leave the UN, and now spends his days lecturing everyone on how the world should be run.

by Anonymousreply 81October 4, 2023 11:32 AM

Aren't they both on their 2nd and 3rd marriage? Know your worth, marry the boss. - Mika

by Anonymousreply 82October 4, 2023 11:47 AM

The only reason watch Morning Joe is A: I am up really late on the west coast and B: at least there is a discourse among guest instead of yelling shouting and a dress code that requires a round blond bimos in pencil skirts.

But make no mistake, they were one the the main reason Trump got into office. Before their fight with him, he was on their show almost nightly. You know how many millions of dollars of free air time that is? Mika for her part was as fixated on Hillary's emails as people are about Biden's age, a broken record. Then when he won, they are were in shock. It seems like they spent the last 4 years trying to undo that, so I do enjoy the Trump take down but they started the fire, their job to put it out.

by Anonymousreply 83October 4, 2023 11:55 AM

[quote] I've never looked at them the same since they started sucking up to Trump

Cut them some slack. They were just following orders from Hillary and the DNC.

"In this scenario, we don’t want to marginalize the more extreme candidates, but make them more 'Pied Piper' candidates who actually represent the mainstream of the Republican Party," the Clinton campaign wrote.

As examples of these "pied piper" candidates, the memo named Donald Trump — as well as Sen. Ted Cruz and Ben Carson).

"We need to be elevating the Pied Piper candidates so that they are leaders of the pack and 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒚," 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒏 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒅.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84October 4, 2023 12:02 PM

OH the last 4 years of Trump, an insurrection, Covid was Hillary's fault. Got it.

Is that what you want to hear Trolly?

by Anonymousreply 85October 4, 2023 12:12 PM

What scoop did Rachel Maddow ever get? She’s much smarter than Joe S but just as big a bloviator.

by Anonymousreply 86October 4, 2023 12:18 PM

Google it r86, too many to list here. I am not your research assistant. If you are curious about what someone said, it's YOUR job to find out the facts.

by Anonymousreply 87October 4, 2023 12:22 PM

[quote] What scoop did Rachel Maddow ever get?

I can only think of one "bombshell". They hyped this up to heaven before the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88October 4, 2023 12:28 PM

Watch the number of times Joe repeats back the same info of their guest. I guess it’s a way of moving the program along but it’s excessive. I’d like to know what the producers are whispering in Joe and Mika’s earpieces! “Mika, cradle your mug.”

by Anonymousreply 89October 4, 2023 12:42 PM

Repetition, Repetition, Repetition. That's how you get a message across.

by Anonymousreply 90October 4, 2023 12:47 PM

[quote]they were one the the main reason Trump got into office

Are you aware that Trump called into EVERY morning show and got plenty of airtime elsewhere? The Today Show reaches far more viewers than Morning Joe. Scarborough didn't single handedly propel Trump into the White House.

by Anonymousreply 91October 4, 2023 12:56 PM

Keegan Michael Key was on MJ with his wife. I’d forgotten how handsome and sexy he is.

by Anonymousreply 92October 4, 2023 4:25 PM

What I find weird about Joe Scarborough is that pre-Trump he was always saying things like "I don't give a damn about Planned Parenthood" (being a blind pre-lifer), and "if the recession had ended a quarter earlier HW Bush would have been re-elected in 1992" (hopeful Repub bullshit). He was forever saying that the US is "center-RIGHT." NOW, he bemoans the end of Roe v Wade and takes down extremist Republican crapola. Mika's influence or change of script for the sake of ratings?

by Anonymousreply 93October 4, 2023 6:11 PM

No one said single handedly R91. But your gaslighting does not work here. The Today Show is NOT where all the political class go for their news. Or even the general public who want more than a fluff piece of news. Morning Joe is ground zero for that if we are talking TV networks and political discourse. Trump got the biggest boost from that show.

by Anonymousreply 94October 4, 2023 10:14 PM

Mika is a Democrat, Joe is a Republican, they think their child (the Morning Joe show) is an independent. As dramatic as Mika's sighs are sometimes, I think she has been the one in the relationship to influence Joe more than he has to convert her to Republican. She comes from a famous father who worked in the White House while Joe is just some redneck from the south who made it big time once he got into office. In a way he is riding her family coat tails. But now he's the loaded one so it works both ways.

by Anonymousreply 95October 4, 2023 10:23 PM

All of them on Morning Joe (that includes Willie, Katty Kay, etc) are just shallow starfuckers. It's why they loved to have Trump on every available second in 2015.

by Anonymousreply 96October 4, 2023 10:26 PM

I do think he now leans left. But anyone think that’s authentic vs sticking her finger in the wind?

Though I guess I should give credit because most others in his party remain wholly or somewhat in the MAGA thrall.

by Anonymousreply 97October 4, 2023 10:38 PM

R30 and R45, I fucking love that photo. Don't know why, but I do.

by Anonymousreply 98October 4, 2023 10:38 PM

Yes they did R94. read this thread.

by Anonymousreply 99October 4, 2023 11:09 PM

[quote] As dramatic as Mika's sighs are sometimes, I think she has been the one in the relationship to influence Joe

OH BROTHER

by Anonymousreply 100October 4, 2023 11:11 PM

You’re saying her vagina meat influenced him?

Please.

by Anonymousreply 101October 4, 2023 11:14 PM

No, not her Vagina, her late fathers cock! Joe worships him. Even though he was a Democrat.

by Anonymousreply 102October 5, 2023 4:24 AM

Once Mika's body fully stretches out and her plastic surgeries become really grotesque, Joe will dump her for a 30 something bimbo with a tight ass and nice tits.

by Anonymousreply 103October 5, 2023 4:49 AM

Is that news r103? Joe is on number 3.

The odd part is, he's so unattractive to look at. I dont know what those woman see in him. Well I do $$$$ but still, takes a lot of money to overlook that. And it's not even about his age.

by Anonymousreply 104October 5, 2023 4:58 AM

I mainly want them to divorce so Mika will be fired off the show.

by Anonymousreply 105October 5, 2023 10:40 AM

Why does DL hate Mika??? I like and respect her.

by Anonymousreply 106October 5, 2023 12:43 PM

Often she takes out a pen and writes something down while the men are talking. What is she doing? Making a shopping list? Sudoku?

by Anonymousreply 107October 5, 2023 12:49 PM

No one under the age of 60 watches those 2 cunts.

by Anonymousreply 108October 5, 2023 12:57 PM

R107 - she keeps writing, " I know my value. I know my value. I know my value"

by Anonymousreply 109October 5, 2023 1:31 PM

How old are you R106, twelve?

by Anonymousreply 110October 5, 2023 1:34 PM

r110, r106 is just another Datalounger like me.

Our opinions differ from yours. Now we know who the 12 yo is.

by Anonymousreply 111October 5, 2023 2:46 PM

R106, I used to know her (though my significant other).

My loathing is rooted in experience.

by Anonymousreply 112October 5, 2023 2:52 PM

I just asked a question. Christ, you queens are vicious.

by Anonymousreply 113October 5, 2023 2:53 PM

R112 - SPILL!

by Anonymousreply 114October 5, 2023 11:52 PM

Yes R112, if you are going to post a tease about how you knew her, then don't just leave us hanging. Divorced 3 times? What do her kids think of that? She cant possible be attracted to the pinched face Joe with tiny hands (no I am not joking, take a look sometime) so is she a simple gold digger? Power? Fame?

by Anonymousreply 115October 6, 2023 1:35 AM

First, she dumped most of her friends when she found MJ fame.

And she’s always been insipid and self-involved. No one respects her.

by Anonymousreply 116October 6, 2023 1:37 AM

Keep going r12, give more examples.

by Anonymousreply 117October 6, 2023 1:39 AM

Willie Geist is friends w/ Tucker Carlson & Billy Bush.

by Anonymousreply 118October 6, 2023 1:40 AM

Tucker was there with Joe first until he got fired. Willie Geist was the replacement. Not really shocking they are friends but Tucker is such a douche I guess Willie Geist shtick to play it down the middle is just for show.

by Anonymousreply 119October 6, 2023 1:42 AM

Charlie Pierce nailed these two--"Squint and the Meat Puppet".

by Anonymousreply 120October 6, 2023 3:20 AM

This

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121October 6, 2023 5:47 AM

My examples are too specific and will reveal the source. She’s a piece of work ans has no integrity as an alleged journalist.

by Anonymousreply 122October 6, 2023 8:32 AM

Oh come on, change the names, she probably knows thousands of people. Doubt she will even remember your friend.

by Anonymousreply 123October 6, 2023 10:46 AM

Does Willie give anyone else gay vibes?

by Anonymousreply 124October 6, 2023 12:02 PM

R124 YES. Love his smile.

by Anonymousreply 125October 6, 2023 1:10 PM

R124, Willie gives me Down syndrome vibes.

by Anonymousreply 126October 6, 2023 2:05 PM

fascinating

by Anonymousreply 127October 6, 2023 2:11 PM

He has those sibilant S's, gayface for days and certain mannerisms. It was as apparent as a sonic boom when he was on Fallon the other night.

by Anonymousreply 128October 6, 2023 3:48 PM

Every once in a while, he can be caught smelling cookies...

by Anonymousreply 129October 6, 2023 6:26 PM

Willie seems so bland and lacking in personality, I can never work out how he made it as far as he has.

by Anonymousreply 130October 7, 2023 3:27 AM

R130, He’s hardly a household name.

by Anonymousreply 131October 7, 2023 8:15 AM

Will Joe scream about Israel today?

by Anonymousreply 132October 9, 2023 8:11 AM

[quote] Will Joe scream about Israel today?

Some brief alligator tears about Israel, some alibis for Biden, and then back to sputtering about Trump

It's MSNBC

by Anonymousreply 133October 9, 2023 8:38 AM

I thought Trump brought peace to the middle east? - Dee Plorable.

by Anonymousreply 134October 9, 2023 9:06 AM

JOE IS OFF TODAY. He doesn’t work on holidays.

by Anonymousreply 135October 9, 2023 10:33 AM

I cringe when I see Mike Barnicle and Al Sharpton on there, two absolute frauds.

Everyone in Massachusetts knows Barnicle was fired from the Boston Globe after years of blatant plagiarism were discovered and exposed.

As for Sharpton, he should have served time in jail after the Tawana Brawley scandal and the resulting deaths of at least two men.

by Anonymousreply 136October 9, 2023 10:52 AM

Is Mika also off this morning or is she on wearing the correct color coordinated scarf?

by Anonymousreply 137October 9, 2023 10:54 AM

Mika was off Friday as well, she is probabaly on a girls weekend.

by Anonymousreply 138October 9, 2023 11:36 AM

Is Joe taking the war, off?

by Anonymousreply 139October 9, 2023 12:10 PM

That fairy Jonathan Lemire makes my skin crawl.

by Anonymousreply 140October 9, 2023 12:25 PM

Yawn, I am just going to say it. The main Joe crew are not in because they are waiting like the rest of us for the show to begin. Oh I meant war. Media is going to be wetting it's pants for months, or years with this. Everyone is tired of the Trump show. Watch him slither out of every indictment as the news and public fail to notice with the 24/7 war coverage. This is the best thing that happened to Trump in years.

by Anonymousreply 141October 9, 2023 1:14 PM

Matt Gaetz is livid that he’s not the center of attention this morning.

by Anonymousreply 142October 9, 2023 1:46 PM

Morning Joe needs to have Ayman Mohyeldin on as a guest, he lived in Gaza and I think his insight is very nuanced compared the the "bomb the shit out of them" calls from Israel and the American MAGA extreme right.

by Anonymousreply 143October 9, 2023 10:24 PM

Ayman has been a calm voice throughout this weekend & is the reason he did coverage with Ali Velshi.

Mehdi is a hot head far-left progressive who is anti-israel & lost his show time last night.

by Anonymousreply 144October 9, 2023 11:20 PM

I like both of those guys though. The problem with Mehdi is that half of America is so far right that when something like a military conflict arises, everyone just in that right wing war mongering boat including some liberals. Just speaking his mind from the other side of the coin gets him labeled as an extremest. Shame on MSNBC for filtering him out.

by Anonymousreply 145October 9, 2023 11:37 PM

I find Mika quite attractive. If I were a lezzie she would be my type

by Anonymousreply 146October 9, 2023 11:54 PM

Willie is a frat guy who never lets you cum.

by Anonymousreply 147October 9, 2023 11:55 PM

What say ye DLers about Jeremy Peters? Do we hate him too?

by Anonymousreply 148October 10, 2023 12:27 AM

We hate Jake Sherman 💩

by Anonymousreply 149October 10, 2023 12:31 AM

Jake Sherman always looks like he has a runny nose he forgot to wipe. Have you ever noticed?

by Anonymousreply 150October 10, 2023 1:13 AM

Jake Sherman is a fat slob yet he has a wife/kids.

Whoever would fuck that turd 💩

by Anonymousreply 151October 10, 2023 1:21 AM

Jake Sherman is a dumbass. I loved it several months ago when Nicole Wallace schooled him when he tried to pull a "both sides do it". I forget what it was about, but does that really matter?

by Anonymousreply 152October 10, 2023 2:14 AM

Jake Sherman reporting the GOP meeting last night like an access journalist schoolgirl.

He reeks of desperation, like the kid in school dying for the cool kids to like him. 💩

by Anonymousreply 153October 10, 2023 11:16 AM

Why is Rhonda on MJ? He is a dictator wannabe and is running Fla. like a mini Russia. Nothing he says is worth anything to the conversation.

by Anonymousreply 154October 10, 2023 1:59 PM

R154 - yeah, I was gonna say why is Greasy Meatball Rhonda on MJ - of course Joe 'When I was In Congress' Scarborough is pandering to him. Rhonda has such a brutal way of talking about he's going to do this & that when he 'gets in office' - he along with Nick-Nack Haley are trouble.

by Anonymousreply 155October 10, 2023 2:03 PM

So Joe is doing for Christy and Rhonda what he did for Dump in 2016? Has he not learned ANYTHING?

by Anonymousreply 156October 10, 2023 3:41 PM

Are her shawls and wraps meant to make her look sophisticated or something?

by Anonymousreply 157October 10, 2023 5:22 PM

Mika comes off as uber sophisticated. Upper Westside Manhattan type. She reminds me of a sophisticated, non drunk, non vulgar Sonja Morgan

by Anonymousreply 158October 10, 2023 7:27 PM

R157, studios are very cold to keep all the machinery from overheating.

by Anonymousreply 159October 10, 2023 7:53 PM

Imagine Mika & Joe having sex.

by Anonymousreply 160October 10, 2023 11:38 PM

^Joe is kinda hot, so that might not be all that bad.

by Anonymousreply 161October 10, 2023 11:40 PM

R160,eww

by Anonymousreply 162October 11, 2023 12:17 AM

Joe looks like he throws a mean fuck and Mika is thrown around like a rag doll

by Anonymousreply 163October 11, 2023 12:19 AM

Actually, Mika has a nice body. Joe erm...can't see beyond his big head.

by Anonymousreply 164October 11, 2023 12:43 AM

Joe is like 6'4" with those long thin legs, where his low hangers swing back and forth without touching his thighs.

I'd watch...

by Anonymousreply 165October 11, 2023 12:44 AM

Joe is a Conservative, but he seems kinky, especially in bed.

Mika looks missionary.

by Anonymousreply 166October 11, 2023 1:23 AM

Joe's a Southern Baptist. Never met one who wasn't a freak or who drink in the bedroom.

It appears that the Baptist god cannot see bourbon bottles in the marital bedroom.

by Anonymousreply 167October 11, 2023 2:35 AM

Imagine Joe drinking that bourbon after fucking Mika.

She probably puts her shawl on after they’re done.

by Anonymousreply 168October 11, 2023 9:26 AM

Nonsense, that shawl doubles as a cum rag. Its their little secret.

by Anonymousreply 169October 11, 2023 9:30 AM

So if a black light was put on the shawl, there’d be a ton of bright spots on it?

by Anonymousreply 170October 11, 2023 10:44 AM

Too bad her father isn't still alive, he could have come on the show again and reminded Joe of how thoroughly ignorant Joe is about foreign policy.

by Anonymousreply 171October 11, 2023 12:16 PM

That whole thing would glow like stadium lights R170

by Anonymousreply 172October 11, 2023 12:28 PM

R171, And while there, Ziggy could demonstrate how during the Carter administration, he pulled down his zipper at a Georgetown party and asked a woman to touch him.

by Anonymousreply 173October 11, 2023 12:28 PM

[wquote] Too bad her father isn't still alive, he could have come on the show again and reminded Joe of how thoroughly ignorant Joe is about foreign policy.

And 𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑙𝑦 so

by Anonymousreply 174October 11, 2023 12:51 PM

R173 They didn't call him "The Chief" for nothing.

by Anonymousreply 175October 11, 2023 11:49 PM

[quote] She probably puts her shawl on after they’re done.

This made me chuckle

by Anonymousreply 176October 12, 2023 1:06 AM

Joe really needs to find a new group of people to blame then his tired out of date "Latte Liberals" line. It's not accurate or funny. It's tired and childish. He stole it from Al Sharpton with his "Limousine Liberals" line which is also silly and out of touch. Imagine if Rachael Maddow started referring to his type as Crackpot Conservatives.

by Anonymousreply 177October 14, 2023 7:55 AM

Joe has quite the punchable face.

by Anonymousreply 178October 14, 2023 8:50 AM

Each day's Morning Joe script is cut and pasted from the DNC taking points issued for that day. To Rachel, Bernie, and the Democratic Socialists that might be Crackpot Conservative but it would be a hard sell even for MSNBC's pajama boy audience.

by Anonymousreply 179October 14, 2023 9:07 AM

OH look, Tucker Carson at R179 projecting again. How sad.

Tucker, believe it or not, MSNBC ranks top of network news channels for accuracy of content, FOX is at the bottom. Not even second from the bottom. Please come back and bitch about the Republicans on MSNBC not being republican enough when you have a 4 hour show on FAUX NEWS with ALL 5 Democrats and a token Repug.

by Anonymousreply 180October 14, 2023 12:26 PM

or, r177, Racist Baptists.

by Anonymousreply 181October 14, 2023 3:09 PM

[quote] He stole it from Al Sharpton with his "Limousine Liberals" line which is also silly and out of touch.

Give Sharpton a little credit. He's a crook but he has his moments. It perfectly describes a certain genre of progressive.

If you've never read Tom Wolfe's very entertaining article on Leonard Bernstein's party bowing and scraping to the Black Panthers you really should take the time to catch up.

The up to date version is the LearJet Liberal. The Save the Planet types who won't travel unless it's in a polluting private jet with a low mpg limo or SUV awaiting at their destination.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182October 14, 2023 3:48 PM

LOVE Jackie Alemany! Especially her glasses -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183October 14, 2023 3:51 PM

Is Maddow a limousine liberal? I suppose that makes Mika a Learjet Liberal

by Anonymousreply 184October 14, 2023 3:53 PM

[quote]Imagine Joe drinking that bourbon after fucking Mika

I imagine Joe giving Mika oral. Drunken Joe thrashing around 20 minutes trying to find "it," and Mika looking at her watch.

by Anonymousreply 185October 14, 2023 3:59 PM

Mika would grab him by his Baptist ears and motorboat her clit. Mika knows where it is.

by Anonymousreply 186October 14, 2023 6:53 PM

Eww eww ugh just stop^^^

by Anonymousreply 187October 14, 2023 7:01 PM

Joe & Mika FUCKING grosses people out.

by Anonymousreply 188October 14, 2023 10:08 PM

R182, you are justifying Al Sharptons Limousine Liberal comments from 1970? Your point is a little out of date. Look at how old those woman are.

"This story first appeared in the June 8, 1970, issue of New York"

by Anonymousreply 189October 14, 2023 10:47 PM

Morning Joe needs better legal experts that actually have some balls. The guy he had on tonight, wringing his hands, wringing his hands, wringing his hands about what will a judge do if Trump violates his gag order. It's not that complicated, do you job, put him in jail for contempt. Why is that such a hard concept? Anyone else would be in jail by now. I know Joe tried the "I am a simple country lawyer" to say that but his guest just kept wringing his hands. Even Mika was saying what about an ankle bracelet.

Security is not that complicated, was it really that hard for him to get a mugshot? No, but the hand wringing and excuses before that was the same. I am sure they could find a private cell somewhere in the state that could have 24/7 guards AND Secret service right outside the door. There are more than a few Camp Cupcakes they could send him too. You don't have to send him to a maximum security prison. What about an isolation cell? For his own safety? 😂

Maybe he would learn something if our justice system actually treated him like the rest of American people. [bold] Joe really needs to start highlighting this issue more often.[/bold] Everyone in the media just lets it slide by. "oh it's Trump" so you know, we cant really do that to him. YES YOU CAN. What are they going to do if he is really found guilty in criminal court? Same hand wringing?

by Anonymousreply 190October 17, 2023 11:09 AM

Joe Scarborough seems like a total piece of shit and really exhausting to be around but I like him a lot. There’s something so entertaining about his nasty arrogant attitude.

by Anonymousreply 191October 17, 2023 11:18 AM

That's all a shtick R191. He rehearses that. If you look at the faces of the other people at the table, they all have to hold back their smirks because they know "here comes the rant". Or should I say show? It's good for ratings.

by Anonymousreply 192October 17, 2023 11:31 AM

R190, spot on with everything you said!

by Anonymousreply 193October 17, 2023 11:44 AM

What does Joe do to his hair to achieve that dramatic pompadour? And what is that color? I’m obsessed with it obsessed 🤩 I tell ya!

by Anonymousreply 194October 17, 2023 12:14 PM

Blow dryer and Aqua Net?

by Anonymousreply 195October 17, 2023 12:23 PM

R191/192 total agreement. Joe gets the gig, just like Howard Stern. I can't help liking him. It's the dim bulb Mika who just has me shaking my head.

by Anonymousreply 196October 17, 2023 12:23 PM

What's far worse, R192, is when Mika imitates Joe - she asks a 3 minute question to a guest, but unlike Joe, interrupts when he's trying to answer.

by Anonymousreply 197October 17, 2023 12:25 PM

Joe is like the anti-Limbaugh. His hair color is ash blond. It changes depending on the lighting and his hair and makeup tech products. And yes, the silly pussy from Lawfare was there only to point out the Henry 2 threats that a mob boss makes. Threats that call for third party violence are accountable threats.

Like Trump's classic, I'll pardon you, and I pay your legal bills. Third party threats.

by Anonymousreply 198October 17, 2023 7:03 PM

r184, Maddow is a Green Screen Liberal.

by Anonymousreply 199October 17, 2023 7:04 PM

R198, Joe's hair color changes when he's due to have his roots done.

by Anonymousreply 200October 17, 2023 10:13 PM

Maybe Mommy Mika does Daddy’s hair in the morning after shawl sex?

by Anonymousreply 201October 17, 2023 11:29 PM

Mika was solo one day this week and she took advantage of it. She got to ask obvious questions and repeat the guests answers as if she thought of it first. She didn’t cry; she does that when Joe is there. She knows if bugs him.

by Anonymousreply 202October 17, 2023 11:42 PM

They have to get tired of one another, being together at work and home.

by Anonymousreply 203October 18, 2023 1:15 AM

I can't abide his loudmouth overtalking antics that trivialize even the most serious topic. Who watches this show?

by Anonymousreply 204October 18, 2023 1:43 AM

Sometimes Mommy and Daddy are apart.

by Anonymousreply 205October 18, 2023 1:53 AM

Background noise while getting ready for work in the morning.

by Anonymousreply 206October 18, 2023 1:54 AM

[quote] Who watches this show?

People who can't wait to hear the DNC's talking points of the new day but know better than to give an email address and be spammed in perpetuity

by Anonymousreply 207October 18, 2023 2:06 AM

Joe and Mika’s 180 degree turnaround on Trump stems from his exposing Mika’s facial work on social media.

by Anonymousreply 208October 18, 2023 4:44 AM

[quote] Joe and Mika’s 180 degree turnaround on Trump

From the Hillary campaign they and other reporters had their orders to boost Trump but did their job too well

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209October 18, 2023 5:00 AM

Well R209, in a normal society that was not a bad idea, problem is, no one even the Clintons thought half of America were MAGATS on the down low.

by Anonymousreply 210October 18, 2023 5:06 AM

No bloviating, pompadoured, beady eyed 'when I was in Congress' overbearing loud mouth on MJ today - what a pleasant surprise.

by Anonymousreply 211October 18, 2023 1:20 PM

Mika seems a bit harried today.

by Anonymousreply 212October 18, 2023 1:43 PM

I thought the same thing r212. I wondered what happened to that lazy passive drawl of hers

by Anonymousreply 213October 18, 2023 2:50 PM

[quote]Joe and Mika’s 180 degree turnaround on Trump stems from his exposing Mika’s facial work on social media.

It's the other way around.

Trump turned on them when Joe and Mika came to their senses and began criticizing him.

by Anonymousreply 214October 18, 2023 3:05 PM

R214, Trump went on social media and told the world that Mika had facial work done just prior to him appearing on MJ and was in fact still healing.

That is when the double barrel anti-Trump salvos began.

by Anonymousreply 215October 18, 2023 3:16 PM

Mika more than held her own with Smirky and the gang, today.

by Anonymousreply 216October 18, 2023 6:25 PM

Could Jonathan Lemire be any more feminine?

by Anonymousreply 217October 18, 2023 6:37 PM

Jonathan was a star athlete - runner - in high school or college. I love his smirk, he's very sexy. I love thinking he and Willie are getting it on.

by Anonymousreply 218October 18, 2023 7:11 PM

[quote] Mika seems a bit harried today.

Of course. Biden's spectacular Middle East visit photo op has collapsed around his ears. Her script had been to sing hosannas to the strong and not all too old peacemaker bringing hope to the region.

President Joe Biden's day-trip to the Middle East was organized in a flash. It fell apart just as quickly, in the blinding blast of an explosion in Gaza that killed hundreds of people at a hospital.

Even before he was in the air from Washington, the second prong of the president's regional visit — the short hop from Israel to Jordan for meetings with Arab leaders —was off.

The result was an American president being pictured with a hardline Israeli president, pointing the finger at Palestinian groups for the latest atrocity.

Officials said Biden arrived with three goals: To stand with Israel, to help ease humanitarian conditions in Gaza, and to deter outside actors (Iran and its armed proxies) from becoming more deeply involved.

All many in the region will remember is how Biden embraced Netanyahu.

You know, with all due respect, I see that President Biden cares only about one thing, which is to be re-elected and that's why he's taking the side of Israel,' is how Mustafa Barghouti, Palestinian National Initiative leader and far from a hardliner, put it.

It was not supposed to be like this. White House officials mulled for days whether a visit was a risk worth taking in the wake of the Hamas terror attacks that killed more than 1,300 people.

Abbas announced the four-way Arab summit with Biden was off, an extraordinary snub by leaders who are the beneficiaries of billions of dollars of U.S. aid.

Not for the first time, events had got in the way of a carefully laid plan. Rather than pouring oil on troubled waters, there was now a danger Biden's visit was gasoline on the fire.

Richard Gowan, U.N. director at International Crisis Group, told Reuters: 'Biden's visit was meant to underline that the U.S. has a grip on the situation. A tragic incident like this shows how hard it is to keep the war in check.'

Based on what I've seen, it appears as though it was done by the other team not you,' he told Netanyahu. 'But there's a lot of people out there who are not sure.

'We've got to overcome a lot of things.'

His words were quickly seen as an example of an American president falling into line behind Israel, at the expense of the Palestinian people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219October 18, 2023 7:57 PM

How embarrassing for Joe

by Anonymousreply 220October 18, 2023 8:08 PM

During that confusing news conference, I think I spotted Bibi at one poot shoot Biden an incredulous look when Biden lamented on the loss of lives in Gaza, as a result of the hospital bombing. It's as if he was screaming " you feel sorry for them?!"

by Anonymousreply 221October 18, 2023 8:11 PM

[quote] It's the other way around. Trump turned on them when Joe and Mika came to their senses and began criticizing him.

Wasn't the deal that Mika and Joe were not "out" about their relationship yet, (they were both married to other people) and Trump threatened to out them about it if they didn't do what he wanted which was more air time. He was drunk on all the free media they gave him and pissed they started to cut back once it looked like they opened Pandora's box too wide.

by Anonymousreply 222October 18, 2023 8:19 PM

R218, so was I. Next!

by Anonymousreply 223October 18, 2023 8:25 PM

Their divorce is going to be fucking bloody.

by Anonymousreply 224October 18, 2023 8:27 PM

The MAGAt R219 needs to get a grip, your narrative is just a cherry picking of MAGA speak. Not what really happens. Biden actually got impressive support form Israel if you bothered to actually watch them thank him with tears in their eyes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225October 18, 2023 8:28 PM

"I see that President Biden cares only about one thing, which is to be re-elected."

Well, that's a helluva lot better reason than his nearest opponent, which is to simply stay out of jail.

by Anonymousreply 226October 18, 2023 8:52 PM

I feel like Joe and Mika's passive-aggressive act will end in a murder-suicide. But I bet they do have some really hot hate fucks.

by Anonymousreply 227October 18, 2023 8:59 PM

EWWWW, I dont see Joe and Mika as sexual, more of a business arrangement.

He gets pretty arm candy who he would never get without that kind of money and she gets well, a lot of money. She's literally married to her boss. That who "know your worth" is just a silly cover. She would never have gotten that job had there been a women there or a married guy willing to cheat on his spouse.

by Anonymousreply 228October 19, 2023 12:04 AM

Where was Joe & Willie today?

by Anonymousreply 229October 19, 2023 12:29 AM

If you don’t like Joe, you can’t like Morning Joe. He’s the show. I guarantee you, if little Mika, Jonathan and Willie were the only hosts, FAR fewer pundits and politicians would appear.

by Anonymousreply 230October 19, 2023 12:40 AM

Don't they have like 6 marriages combined? When that show takes a dive which eventually they all do, going to be another nasty divorce. Mika is going to get tired of unemployed unattractive husband while she has her other woman over 50 gig going. I am betting the next guy will be handsome in a roll reversal kind of thing where he milks her for her money.

by Anonymousreply 231October 19, 2023 12:41 AM

R230 Most of us just TOLERATE Joe because of the other guests he has on there are respectable knowledgeable people with different opinions. Even if they still lean conservative. I give him credit for that but he still slips into his old Republican talking points from days of yore.

by Anonymousreply 232October 19, 2023 12:46 AM

Michael Beschloss had his tongue firmly up Biden’s ass this morning.

by Anonymousreply 233October 19, 2023 12:51 AM

She must occasionally get ice-cold diarrhea from drinking all that Jamba Juice

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234October 19, 2023 3:16 AM

It’s quite possible to have sympathy for both sides. I do. Not Hamas though or the Israeli government. The civilians are the ones suffering and losing their lives.

by Anonymousreply 235October 19, 2023 1:47 PM

r233, good. He is a historian, he is telling the truth.

by Anonymousreply 236October 19, 2023 6:28 PM

What’s with all these Biden haters on the DL? Some of you sound like my gun and Trump loving redneck brother in law who lives in Tallahassee.

by Anonymousreply 237October 19, 2023 7:47 PM

They're only here to troll and get attention, r237.

by Anonymousreply 238October 19, 2023 8:00 PM

Michael Beschloss has written more than 9 book on the history of the presidency. He's non-partisan, registered as independent. I think he knows what he is talking about.

by Anonymousreply 239October 19, 2023 8:09 PM

Indeed he does, r239. But trolls are gonna troll.

by Anonymousreply 240October 19, 2023 8:11 PM

3/4 of the guest on Morning Joe are Republicans or former Republicans and yet if you here MAGA trolls, you would think it was a far left radical news show.

by Anonymousreply 241October 19, 2023 8:31 PM

R239, He’s definitely NOT non-partisan.

by Anonymousreply 242October 19, 2023 8:41 PM

[quote]He’s definitely NOT non-partisan.

What are you basing that on, r242?

by Anonymousreply 243October 19, 2023 8:46 PM

^ Based on the fact that he's waaaaaay to the right of Jim Jordan.

by Anonymousreply 244October 19, 2023 8:48 PM

And you're basing that on...what, r244?

by Anonymousreply 245October 19, 2023 8:54 PM

HE = the one who says Beschloss is biased, darling, R245.

by Anonymousreply 246October 19, 2023 9:02 PM

[quote]It’s quite possible to have sympathy for both sides. I do. Not Hamas though or the Israeli government. The civilians are the ones suffering and losing their lives.

The sides are the Israeli Government and the collection of Islamic Terrorists, of which, Hamas is the largest.

You can have sympathy for the Israeli Government (which is the Israeli people) and Palestinian civilians who do not support terrorism. Separating out the last group is the trickiest thing.

by Anonymousreply 247October 19, 2023 9:03 PM

Mommy & Daddy were separated today.

by Anonymousreply 248October 25, 2023 11:32 PM

No.

They were together when Joe said, they are just making SHIT up, and you could see Mika put her hand on his forearm.

by Anonymousreply 249October 25, 2023 11:35 PM

Imagine having Zbigniew as a father and then having Joe as a husband.

by Anonymousreply 250October 25, 2023 11:45 PM

[quote] Zbigniew as a father

That part is OK. Necons are fashionable again

by Anonymousreply 251October 26, 2023 12:41 AM

I think he's one of the great monsters of the past 50 years, tbh. Like Kissinger gets a lot of deserved hate but Zbig deserves an equal amount for equally evil deeds

by Anonymousreply 252October 26, 2023 1:03 AM

So much for Joe's prediction last night that the Repugs would not elect a Speaker. He still does not get there is NO MODERATES left in the Republican party. The handful he talks about are sudo-moderates in name only.

by Anonymousreply 253October 26, 2023 4:33 AM

[quote]there is NO MODERATES

I shall leave this here and walk away quietly.

by Anonymousreply 254October 26, 2023 5:31 AM

sudo-moderates?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255October 26, 2023 5:48 AM

Thank God the Maine mass shooting will give them something new to talk about.

by Anonymousreply 256October 26, 2023 6:26 AM

Main needed 4 more dead to qualify for a Half Vegas.

Vegas sets the standard.

by Anonymousreply 257October 26, 2023 8:03 AM

I am glad the mass shooting shat all over the Speaker announcement. Repugs have nothing to brag about like they think they do. He's true MAGA in a Mr. Rogers cosplay. They voted for him because they expect and probably will get a guy who sets up fake investigations, anti-abortion bills, block funding for Ukraine and owning the Libs. It might make them feel good gumming up the works, but come election what will they be able to point to having accomplished?. Their pitch will be 4 more years of antics and getting nothing done in the process.

by Anonymousreply 258October 26, 2023 8:21 AM

The Democrats need to PUNISH the 18 Republicans in Democratic districts who said they were moderates and voted to elect this extreme MAGA election denier for Speaker. I hope someone on Morning Joe has the balls to say this on TV. They ALL need to be voted out in the 2024 cycle. Cant have it both ways. They need to be sent that message and lose their jobs.

by Anonymousreply 259October 26, 2023 9:07 AM

We will easily regain the majority in the House.

The secret to finally crushing the New Confederacy is a SUPER MAJORITY IN THE SENATE.

Why do you think McConnell is so quiet? Brain damage? Well, that too.

by Anonymousreply 260October 26, 2023 3:41 PM

R258 - R260, this thread is about Morning Joe, pay attention.

by Anonymousreply 261October 26, 2023 9:22 PM

Well then, Joe neefs ti convert to The Episcopal Church as his fellow Southern Baptist is pure Confederate Plantation.

by Anonymousreply 262October 26, 2023 10:04 PM

Where was Joseph today?

by Anonymousreply 263October 27, 2023 12:17 AM

Daddy left Mommy alone today.

by Anonymousreply 264October 27, 2023 12:18 AM

Wherever he was - I hope he stays there! "When I Was In Congress" Joey needs a good smack down telling him to STFU when a guest is asked a question then tries to answer as Joey is tossing another question the guests way. Jezz-O-Flip he is impossible!

by Anonymousreply 265October 27, 2023 12:22 AM

Mika doesn’t deserve the Southern Baptist dick.

by Anonymousreply 266October 27, 2023 12:41 AM

Daddy Joe is aggressively hot this morning especially when he is in the studio running the show 🔥

by Anonymousreply 267October 27, 2023 11:57 AM

Mika deserves a local news reporter job in southern Indiana.

by Anonymousreply 268October 27, 2023 11:57 AM

R268, She dresses for one.

by Anonymousreply 269October 27, 2023 12:00 PM

I love aggressive Daddy Joe R267.

by Anonymousreply 270October 27, 2023 12:13 PM

Stop, he's the most unattractive older man his age I have ever seen. Pinched face, thin lips, big forehead and bulletproof hairdo. You really don't get out much do you?

by Anonymousreply 271October 27, 2023 12:18 PM

It’s Morning Joe Forehead this morning on Morning Joe. It’s never seemed so prominent. Mika’s nowhere because the forehead’s taken her place.

by Anonymousreply 272October 27, 2023 12:26 PM

Did she leave him a scarf to wrap around his forehead?

by Anonymousreply 273October 27, 2023 12:30 PM

Joe seems to enjoy himself when Mika is not on the show…and vice versa.

by Anonymousreply 274October 27, 2023 12:31 PM

Well she pulls him back from the brink so, its like boys night out when she is not there.

by Anonymousreply 275October 27, 2023 12:34 PM

Maybe if he tried bangs…

by Anonymousreply 276October 27, 2023 1:43 PM

R276, Just a tad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277October 27, 2023 2:24 PM

Joe once shared that someone called him Gumby online because of his hair issues.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278October 27, 2023 2:45 PM

Just saying Daddy Joe is aggressive sex.

Mika sucks, but gets to fuck that beast on command.

by Anonymousreply 279October 27, 2023 3:22 PM

Joe kinda reminds me of Dilbert.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280October 27, 2023 3:33 PM

Why is MSNBC running ads from Fox News Channel for "Fox And Friends" during "Morning Joe", their competitor and Nicole Wallace at 4:00?

by Anonymousreply 281November 15, 2023 3:24 PM

If so, R281, it's because Fox PAID for the time.

by Anonymousreply 282November 15, 2023 4:21 PM

He's more like Beaker to me.

by Anonymousreply 283November 15, 2023 8:28 PM

[quote]If so, [R281], it's because Fox PAID for the time.

Don't if so, they are, I've seen it and why would you advertise your competitor? They can easily run another Ozempic commercial for the cash.

by Anonymousreply 284November 15, 2023 10:54 PM

And now Trump's business associates have purchased Univision. Trump is going to sell his dictatorship to those fleeing dictators. It worked with the Cubans.

by Anonymousreply 285November 15, 2023 11:15 PM

Thanks, R285.

Conchita? You got some 'xplaining to do.

Blue States, bus all your fired MAGA-flirting domestics and handymen to Florida and Texas.

Turnabout is fair play.

by Anonymousreply 286November 16, 2023 1:55 AM

Joseph Scarborough definitely can throw down a rough fuck.

by Anonymousreply 287November 16, 2023 8:51 AM

EWWW, Joe is like an old boy school class clown. Willy is more attractive and gives off that ivy league college jock vibe.

by Anonymousreply 288November 16, 2023 9:13 AM

“Willy is more attractive and gives off that ivy league college jock vibe.“

An Ivy League college jock with Down’s syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 289November 16, 2023 9:57 AM

The only vibe that Willie gives off is a gay one. He pings to high heaven.

by Anonymousreply 290November 16, 2023 10:29 AM

Willie is straight, married with kids, I dont think he "pings" at all. He's very hetero. When was the last time you got laid?

by Anonymousreply 291November 16, 2023 12:10 PM

Very hetero? Like, The Rock hetero or Mike Brady hetero? R291, you DO realize that history is littered with gay men who have gotten married, had kids, played football and drank beer with their hands down their pants, correct? It's his mannerisms and the sibilant "s"s that fly out of his mouth when he speaks. He pings. Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 292November 16, 2023 12:29 PM

Yes R292, we all know that married men are sometimes gay. That why I said HE DOES NOT PING. And he does act like a typical hetero. Most of those "straight" guys from history were flaming queens by the way. Even my mother back in the say heard rumors about Rock Hudson and Mr. Brady. And she was about as out of touch on gay stereotypes or pinging gay as could be.

by Anonymousreply 293November 16, 2023 12:44 PM

I get no ping from Willie at all either.

by Anonymousreply 294November 16, 2023 12:57 PM

Whether Willie Geist is gay or straight, there is absolutely NOTHING physically attractive about him.

by Anonymousreply 295November 16, 2023 1:20 PM

I thinkk Willie is hot as hell. He has an easy sexiness, and when he's on Seth Meyers, he kinda pings.

by Anonymousreply 296November 16, 2023 1:38 PM

[quote]and when he's on Seth Meyers, he kinda pings.

Precisely.

by Anonymousreply 297November 16, 2023 1:47 PM

Do you think Joe and Mika get a fuck in before they hit the set?

by Anonymousreply 298November 16, 2023 1:49 PM

That’s why Mika needs her shawl

by Anonymousreply 299November 17, 2023 2:03 AM

I am pretty sure Joe is on the little blue pill.

by Anonymousreply 300November 17, 2023 4:33 AM

Mika was in good shape.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301November 17, 2023 4:41 AM

r301 great find. Who was the cute guy with Willie?

by Anonymousreply 302November 17, 2023 4:50 AM

Yeah, I don't know, was wondering that too.

by Anonymousreply 303November 17, 2023 5:00 AM

[quote]Who was the cute guy with Willie?

That's TV producer Louis Burgdorf

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304November 17, 2023 12:09 PM

R301 that was actually fun to watch!. I doubt Mika ran all the way lol, but she had a nice body (still does for her age). Willie looked very chummy with Louis😉 And Joe looked like fun.

by Anonymousreply 305November 20, 2023 9:39 PM

Mika strikes me a someone who would be a late in life lesbian

by Anonymousreply 306November 20, 2023 10:38 PM

Didn't Louis used to be on with Yasmin and Ayman for the way too early show before MJ, around 7-8 years ago? I always thought he was cute.

by Anonymousreply 307November 20, 2023 11:08 PM

R307, Yes, and I recall Louis doing a couple of shirtless filmed segments.

by Anonymousreply 308November 20, 2023 11:18 PM

Mika’s oversized implant disturb me.

by Anonymousreply 309November 20, 2023 11:21 PM

R309, Her chin?

by Anonymousreply 310November 21, 2023 12:35 AM

Louis Burgdorf got in trouble for a Cinco de Mayo bit he did on TV.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311November 21, 2023 1:07 AM

Mueller came up empty on Russian collusion and Maddow was delusional about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312November 21, 2023 1:26 AM

Is Mika addicted to plastic surgery? She's really starting to get that Beverly Hills look. Boob jobs, neck lift, eye, nose, face who knows what else.

My theory is rich woman do that on propose so everyone knows they have money. Oh sure, they say it's to just look like a refreshed version of themselves but lets be honest you didn't look like that before Toots. I see this kind of Beverly Hills look as modern day self imposed foot binding. It's about status not beauty.

by Anonymousreply 313November 21, 2023 1:50 AM

R313 - it is about status AND trying to recapture fleeting beauty/youth.

by Anonymousreply 314November 21, 2023 3:53 AM

Louis was quite the hottie.

by Anonymousreply 315November 21, 2023 9:59 AM

Mika schooling us this morning on fascism while Joe longingly looks on.

by Anonymousreply 316November 21, 2023 1:18 PM

R316 - Joe is letting her speak? I guess the sex was good last night!😅

by Anonymousreply 317November 21, 2023 1:22 PM

So, are Mike and/or Joe usually filming from their home with a deceiving backdrop in Florida when they're not at the table with Willie, Mike, Katty, the Rev and the others?

by Anonymousreply 318November 21, 2023 1:29 PM

So why doesn't Joe invite his important Republican friends on and them ask live on the air why they support Trump?

by Anonymousreply 319November 21, 2023 3:33 PM

R319 - if he did that he wouldn't be the center of attention and his off the cuff comments would pale in comparison to ANY guest. Plus, they would quickly tire of his incessant interruptions even while the guest is speaking.

by Anonymousreply 320November 21, 2023 4:02 PM

R313, Mika's had those silicone boobs since before Morning Joe started in 2007.

by Anonymousreply 321November 21, 2023 6:18 PM

Scarborough has been going off and on and on about polls being "meaningless" especially a year out. Well then will someone explain to me why it seemed like the day right after the election of President Biden that Scarborough and many others opened each show with what the polls were saying and did that daily? These "news" outlets are and have been more concerned about the horse race than anything else! We really should not be in this position but there are too many people who think like that guy that was at CBS. "Trump may not be good for the nation but he sure is good for CBS!"

by Anonymousreply 322November 21, 2023 7:31 PM

Right after the election.

Do you hear what you are saying?

by Anonymousreply 323November 21, 2023 7:44 PM

Yep, R323. Granted, I might be embellishing a bit, but the reporting of polls started 1-2 months after Biden was elected president.

by Anonymousreply 324November 21, 2023 7:48 PM

That is because Trump took the step of announcing his candidacy after Biden's Inauguration and making sure the BIG LIE remained a campaign issue for FOUR FUCKING YEARS. And a fundraising issue.

Talk about fucking over the American People because you have money and need MORE money.

Biden has not had one quiet day alone running the country without Trump's nose under the tent.

by Anonymousreply 325November 21, 2023 11:55 PM

Mornin Joe is a puke operative who offered candidate dump a platform on his program. Lots of laughs and breezy conversation and zero substantive discussion about the candidate's fitness and qualifications to hold higher office back them. Joe belongs on fox news, Newsmax or CNN.

by Anonymousreply 326November 22, 2023 12:23 AM

I pretty much agree with you R326, but Scarborough would argue that all of that happened in the beginning of the campaign, etc. But has the media learned anything, or does it want to learn anything? There are many other things to talk about than just the polls. Why isn't "Morning Joe" booking more Republicans and putting their feet to the fire and making them justify their support for Trump or the current Republican agenda? They can't book them?

It's not just Scarborough. It's all of them. I hear Trump's name several times a day every day. He is again getting all free publicity compliments of the mainstream media.

[quote]Biden has not had one quiet day alone running the country without Trump's nose under the tent.

I agree 100%!

by Anonymousreply 327November 22, 2023 12:42 AM

Morning Joe was just reruns of interviews they did early Friday the day after Thanksgiving for the first two hours, while major news was breaking in Israel.

Jonathan Lemire showed to at 8 AM eastern time to do some reporting about what was going on. MSNBC just doesn't take news seriously on holidays.

by Anonymousreply 328November 24, 2023 7:57 PM

*interviews they did early = interviews they did earlier, ^^^^^

by Anonymousreply 329November 24, 2023 7:58 PM

Joe is off Thursdays and Mika is off Fridays, usually.

by Anonymousreply 330November 24, 2023 9:33 PM

On Saturday they run Best of Segments for the week, two hours, before Katie Fang.

So this week, best of segments Thursday and Friday as well.

by Anonymousreply 331November 24, 2023 11:31 PM

The segments they used today must’ve been originally filmed months if not years apart. Mika’s breasts loomed large and then perky. Her hair color ranged from white to yellow. Really I must have done continuity. It should be part of her contract!

by Anonymousreply 332November 25, 2023 12:45 AM

^ some continuity

by Anonymousreply 333November 25, 2023 12:49 AM

What is up with Mika’s face this morning? She does not look right.

by Anonymousreply 334December 1, 2023 11:34 AM

botched surgery, botched botox...

by Anonymousreply 335December 1, 2023 12:48 PM

and trump tan

by Anonymousreply 336December 1, 2023 7:41 PM

Horse Race, Horse Race, Horse Race, Norman Lear Died, Horse Race, Horse Race, Horse Race,Horse Race, Horse Race, Horse Race, Taylor Swift, Horse Race, Horse Race, Horse Race, Horse Race, Horse Race, Horse Race, Sports, Horse Race, Horse Race, Horse Race....

by Anonymousreply 337December 6, 2023 1:51 PM

You would think Joe being a former Republican congressman he would have more of them on his show that voted to keep trump right after the insurrection. While I appreciate the former ones who left the party on that show, it's preaching to the choir,. His daily rehearsed rants about Trump and other Republicans mean nothing to them. The content he's been doing lately is about has hard hitting as a marshmallow. News Flash, no Republican cares about your rants through the boob tube when they can just ignore your show. Its only face to face live conversation that might get their attention.

Then MSNBC goes and fires the one guy that actually does confront those liars in person, Mehdi Hasan. Their excuse, he didn't bring in enough ratings, AKA money. Oh I guess that makes it OK then since doing so basically states out loud journalism is just a label they use but don't really support. They might as well just start higher a squad of bimbos with fake hair extensions, big tits and short skirts. It worked for Fox. It still ranks #1.

by Anonymousreply 338December 8, 2023 10:47 AM

"WW" 100x's R338!!!!

WHAT ARE THEY AFRAID OF??? If they believe that democracy is at stake (and I do believe that myself) then isn't it Morning Joe's patriotic to book those people who support Trump and challenge/question their positions? It doesn't have to be just politicians either. I would love to hear the CEO of Home Depot explain his support for Trump, Joe Rogan, and many, many others! Oh, yes... most of them will be cowards but they should be able to wrangle in one or two. HELL! Book the big kahuna himself--TRUMP! He would most likely do it too but it's Joe and Mika who are afraid of him! If these people won't come to them then go to them! Ted Koppel told Sean Hannity to his face that he thought that he was a threat to country

by Anonymousreply 339December 8, 2023 9:15 PM

Instead of discussing polls and that distant Iowa caucus and horse races how about issues? Get somebody on the show that can talk about the Republican side of the issues?

by Anonymousreply 340December 9, 2023 9:57 PM

They used to do that, OP. But the Republicans were such "follow the party line" assholes, it didn't work. Nothing interesting or thoughtful.

by Anonymousreply 341December 9, 2023 10:05 PM

Morning Joe is afraid to confront those guy. Maybe they should adopt the same strategy Fox does to become number one in ratings. Bring in one person, then gang up on them with 5 others on the opposite side of the issue. Is it unfair? Yes. Dose it work Absolutely. 100%

Not trying to be snarking, but there is a method to their madness. If you bring in someone who is a quick talking points politician, it's much easier to penetrate that wall if you have 3 to 5 other people ready with rapid fire questions and facts to their rhetoric at the same time.

Fox of course would shoot back with fake facts in the 5 to 1 set up....which is their secret ingredient we could do without.

by Anonymousreply 342December 9, 2023 10:38 PM

(SMH)....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343December 11, 2023 1:35 AM

Yes R345 of course all the Repugs want to play that down, but once Trump is in there, they would give him keys to the safe to do everything their wet little dreams are made of. You can see they can hardly hold back the smirks as they lie about it. "nothing to see here".

by Anonymousreply 344December 11, 2023 2:16 AM

MSNBC and CNN secretly hope Trump will win in 2024.

Their ratings were never higher than when Trump was President.

by Anonymousreply 345December 11, 2023 7:15 AM

Funny, just in time for Trump to revoke their broadcast licenses.

What, you say, they are over filament cable and not broadcast?

Trump will declare then under his control and send Lawrence O'Donnell to the first American Gulag. Probably in Wyoming.

by Anonymousreply 346December 11, 2023 8:03 AM

And that is a nifty trick to post about a post you are going to post about r344.

by Anonymousreply 347December 11, 2023 8:05 AM

MIKA STFU! Joe was addressing Willie, not you! God she is an annyonance.

by Anonymousreply 348December 13, 2023 1:49 PM

Like Eugene Daniels, Mika never has an original thought to bring to the conversation.

by Anonymousreply 349December 13, 2023 2:24 PM

I hate mornings when Joe is off because it then becomes the “Mika is in Charge, Fools!” show. She will trend towards 75% of the time she talks, 25% of the time the guests are allowed to talk. Her exaggerated facial tones, those “tsk”s and sighs, the whiny tones-of-voice she employs, and her joy at cutting off answers from male guests just aggravate the shit out of me.

by Anonymousreply 350December 13, 2023 7:53 PM

Why is Joe always off?

by Anonymousreply 351December 13, 2023 8:33 PM

Another book? His book deals are rolled into his contract, like Rachel's are.

by Anonymousreply 352December 14, 2023 12:30 AM

I noticed his right hand was shaking. He tried to hide it.

by Anonymousreply 353December 14, 2023 1:36 AM

Same☝️I wonder if he has early Parkinson's. I hope not!

by Anonymousreply 354December 14, 2023 1:38 AM

The other morning they were 15 minutes late getting on the air with no explanation.

by Anonymousreply 355December 14, 2023 8:53 AM

So funny that Joe is opening up with dancing around the word DOUCHE, calling bitching rich guys DOUCHES!

Hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 356December 14, 2023 10:06 AM

R350 = Jonathan Lemire

by Anonymousreply 357December 14, 2023 10:08 AM

Could Jonathan Lemire be any more feminine?

by Anonymousreply 358December 14, 2023 10:14 AM

R355 that's strange. Did they ever address it? Who opened the show?

by Anonymousreply 359December 14, 2023 10:21 AM

Nope.

by Anonymousreply 360December 14, 2023 10:29 AM

R359, MSNBC was having technical difficulties and repeated Lawrence O’Donnell’s for fifteen minutes.

by Anonymousreply 361December 14, 2023 10:38 AM

Maybe it was a behind the scenes lover's quarrel. Mika and Joe are both on their 3rd marriages. Not hard to imagine it's going to fail at some point. Going to be awkward on TV no less. And since Joe literally owns the show, it will be Mika that is just suddenly "disappeared"

by Anonymousreply 362December 14, 2023 1:45 PM

Can’t wait, R362!

by Anonymousreply 363December 14, 2023 3:01 PM

But Mika knows her value!

by Anonymousreply 364December 14, 2023 3:46 PM

"Well it's back to news reading for me...and bye the way, there's a name for you ladies, it isn't used in high society outside of a kennel. Goodbye, ladies!"

- never-saw-a-movie Mika Brzezinski, trying hard

by Anonymousreply 365December 14, 2023 4:36 PM

BYE = BY

by Anonymousreply 366December 14, 2023 6:02 PM

If Mika begins wearing a black shawl each morning . . .

by Anonymousreply 367December 14, 2023 8:07 PM

BUT does Joseph fuck her like an animal?

by Anonymousreply 368December 15, 2023 1:29 AM

Joseph must fuck her like a good Southern Baptist after a few swigs of the sacrosanct bedroom bottle of bourbon.

And he must fuck her as a man wedded under the sacred vows of the Southern Baptist church as he must treat her as Jesus treated the Church, Ephesians 5:25h. He and Mika are one flesh in the sacrosanct and above reproach of the Christian marital bed where it appears, oral sex, anal sex, throuples, threesomes with the pool boy, dildoes/strap-ons (thank you ted Cruz) are not only condoned but encouraged. Marital rape does not exist in the Christian marital bed.

Hell anything goes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369December 15, 2023 5:13 AM

r369=JoSar

by Anonymousreply 370December 15, 2023 5:15 AM

And Joe is quite eager to note the red letters in the NT. Those words that Jesus HIMSELF is quoted as saying, yet he never references Matthew:19.

So add Serial Monogamy and a whole bunch of Marital Beds to defile.

In for one red letter, in for them all.

by Anonymousreply 371December 15, 2023 7:59 AM

Joe is in on Friday!!!

The scarved one is probably in France by now.

by Anonymousreply 372December 15, 2023 10:03 AM

Okay... MJ is giving President Biden many accolades this morning. I don't have a problem with this because he deserves it, IMHO

BUT...

one of the panel guests is David Ignacious. Now, isn't he the one that wrote that Biden "hit piece" that ran in the NYT advising President Biden not to run for office again? The story ran less than 4 months ago. Why aren't the other panel guests and THE HOST challenging Ignacious?

by Anonymousreply 373December 15, 2023 10:43 AM

Oh, the pleasure of a Mika-free program! No scowls today, no scolding, no grimaces, no eye rolls - this is how it should always be.

by Anonymousreply 374December 15, 2023 11:05 AM

What about her sighs?

by Anonymousreply 375December 15, 2023 11:38 AM

Yeah. Yeah. Oh sure. OK. Uh-huh. Really? I didn't know-- You guys!

by Anonymousreply 376December 15, 2023 11:41 AM

[quote]Oh, the pleasure of a Mika-free program! No scowls today, no scolding, no grimaces, no eye rolls - this is how it should always be.

We are here for you. Can you tell us who is holding you down and forcing you to watch? Blink twice if you can't speak now!

by Anonymousreply 377December 15, 2023 3:40 PM

[quote]never-saw-a-movie Mika Brzezinski, trying hard

And when the guys talk sports she's gives them about a minute before she starts the "errr OK we have to get to the news!" spiel until they stop.

She seems to eat sleep politics and there is nothing else. '

by Anonymousreply 378December 15, 2023 3:47 PM

"Schoolmarm Mika"

by Anonymousreply 379December 15, 2023 7:35 PM

Mika knows her value!

by Anonymousreply 380December 15, 2023 7:36 PM

[quote]She will trend towards 75% of the time she talks, 25% of the time the guests are allowed to talk. Her exaggerated facial tones, those “tsk”s and sighs, the whiny tones-of-voice she employs, and her joy at cutting off answers from male guests just aggravate the shit out of me.

She's the Tammy Faye Baker of morning news tv.

by Anonymousreply 381December 16, 2023 10:42 AM

Angry Joe fucking you.

Discuss.

by Anonymousreply 382December 16, 2023 10:56 AM

I love the way Joe says “NetanyaahEWWW.” You can really hear his country boy twang. He could just repeat that word in my ear when he’s banging me.

by Anonymousreply 383December 16, 2023 1:11 PM

crazy bourbon drunk sex starring joe scarborough.

by Anonymousreply 384December 16, 2023 4:02 PM

[quote]Angry Joe fucking you.

Joe is not hot or angry or good in bed. Stop trying to make that conservative happen.

by Anonymousreply 385December 16, 2023 4:59 PM

He’s dyeing his hair. He was a brunet and now he’s ash blond.

by Anonymousreply 386December 16, 2023 5:26 PM

If he was not super wealthy or politically connected, is there any doubt Mika wouldn't give him a second look? That pinched face is not attractive.

by Anonymousreply 387December 16, 2023 5:35 PM

Raw, drunk sex with Joe Scarborough.

Discuss.

by Anonymousreply 388December 16, 2023 10:26 PM

R353! His hand was shaking because he itches to slap!

by Anonymousreply 389December 17, 2023 2:51 AM

[quote]Raw, drunk sex with Joe Scarborough.

🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

by Anonymousreply 390December 17, 2023 3:40 AM

Joe talking about the Senate Sex Scandal next week.

by Anonymousreply 391December 17, 2023 7:28 AM

R377 = Mika

by Anonymousreply 392December 17, 2023 12:20 PM

Are Mika's orgasms one big, long sigh?

by Anonymousreply 393December 17, 2023 5:21 PM

Ronnie D on tmw?

by Anonymousreply 394December 18, 2023 1:23 AM

He does have tiny hands…

by Anonymousreply 395December 18, 2023 1:30 AM

VERY tiny hands. I noticed that too. Mika probably asks him if its in yet so she can fake an orgasm.

by Anonymousreply 396December 18, 2023 5:48 AM

Mika has a giant drawer full of dildoes and vibrators. Joe's micromeat just doesn't do the job.

by Anonymousreply 397December 18, 2023 6:04 AM

Joe has had 4 wives.

That dick ain’t tiny.

by Anonymousreply 398December 18, 2023 6:22 AM

It's amazing how little you know about women, it's the size of the wallet they are interested in.

by Anonymousreply 399December 18, 2023 9:30 AM

[quote]Joe has had 4 wives.

My first thought is that he must be an abuser.

by Anonymousreply 400December 18, 2023 10:58 AM

Can this thread reach 600 comments already so that it can go away forever.

by Anonymousreply 401December 18, 2023 11:19 AM

R396, are you trying to say she fakes vaginal orgasms? ALL women fake vaginal orgasms.

by Anonymousreply 402December 18, 2023 12:09 PM

Jonathan Lemire uses tampons.

by Anonymousreply 403December 18, 2023 12:10 PM

r401, all of this thread should have posted to the MSNBC Part 52 thread.

They will never learn...

by Anonymousreply 404December 18, 2023 5:58 PM

Lemire and Meacham got their Christmas haircuts. Pretty boys.

by Anonymousreply 405December 18, 2023 5:58 PM

For those having trouble falling asleep, you might want to play an interview of John Meacham speaking ever so slow and quietly - you'll be counting sheep in short order.

by Anonymousreply 406December 18, 2023 10:30 PM

Kinky, Aggressive Sex w/ Joe Scarborough.

Discuss

by Anonymousreply 407December 18, 2023 10:48 PM

[quote]Joe has had 4 wives. That dick ain’t tiny.

Or, that's why they all failed. Tiny hands done lie.

by Anonymousreply 408December 19, 2023 12:09 AM

[quote]Kinky, Aggressive Sex w/ Joe Scarborough. Discuss

I just threw up in my mouth. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

by Anonymousreply 409December 19, 2023 12:09 AM

[quote]ALL women fake vaginal orgasms.

No they do not. Only the ones who date ugly men for their money. Like Joe.

by Anonymousreply 410December 19, 2023 12:12 AM

There is no way Mika would ever date much less marry Joe if he was not famous with a lot of money in his pocket. You really think Mika would date him if he was just some low income Food Service Managers at McDonald's?

by Anonymousreply 411December 19, 2023 12:17 AM

Is Mika the top or bottom?

by Anonymousreply 412December 19, 2023 1:17 AM

I think Mika's the side.

by Anonymousreply 413December 19, 2023 1:44 AM

Willie Geist’s side?

by Anonymousreply 414December 19, 2023 1:49 AM

Can you imagine if Tucker had never been fired from MSNBC? He would be on Morning Joe instead of Willie Geist. Imaging how shitty show it would have been. Joe really dodged a bullet with that one.

by Anonymousreply 415December 19, 2023 2:30 AM

Mika = Dom/Joe = Sub.

You know they have a kinky as shit sex dungeon.

by Anonymousreply 416December 19, 2023 2:51 AM

Joe is a Cuckold, Mika fucks Willie in front of him while he tries to rub one out on that little cocktail weeny.

by Anonymousreply 417December 19, 2023 3:05 AM

Tiny hands do not matter if he can eat a mean pussy.

When it comes to Mika, it appears he is successful.

by Anonymousreply 418December 19, 2023 4:34 AM

I doubt he dose that. What makes Mika cum is his wallet. As just a anchor person selected by him, she successfully got him to pay her more money than she ever got before, divorce his wife and marry her. Now she is rolling in the dough. She knows her worth. Unfortunately, most of us can't marry the boss.

by Anonymousreply 419December 19, 2023 4:44 AM

Those fine, upstanding Southern Baptist men sure enjoy the sinful practice of Serial Monogamy.

All the pussy you want, simply one pussy at a time.

Totally against the red letters of the fictional Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 420December 19, 2023 4:50 AM

Willie’s gayvoice tells me he wouldn’t be into Mika

by Anonymousreply 421December 19, 2023 6:49 AM

R410, another gay man telling us about women?

by Anonymousreply 422December 19, 2023 9:43 AM

R421, Jonathan Lemire’s gayvoice makes Willie sound like Orson Welles.

by Anonymousreply 423December 19, 2023 10:34 AM

Every “s” that comes out of Willie’s mouth is sharper than a katana.

by Anonymousreply 424December 19, 2023 11:08 AM

[quote]Q: What is Mika Brzezinski's income from her role on 'Morning Joe'? A: Mika Brzezinski earns an annual salary of $8 million from her role on 'Morning Joe. Oct 3, 2023

by Anonymousreply 425December 19, 2023 11:17 AM

R425 She started out making less than Willie.

by Anonymousreply 426December 19, 2023 12:13 PM

Whatever happened to the rumor that CNN wanted to lure Joe and Mika away to host their morning show?

by Anonymousreply 427December 19, 2023 12:22 PM

Does Joe Rant at Mika before he puts it in?

by Anonymousreply 428December 20, 2023 9:16 PM

I hope so, R428.

by Anonymousreply 429December 20, 2023 11:30 PM

So R422 you are saying that ALL woman fake orgasms? That's news to my female friends. I better tell them about it so they can stop enjoying it and get with your program.

by Anonymousreply 430December 20, 2023 11:38 PM

Joe has 4 kids, the dude can cum.

by Anonymousreply 431December 21, 2023 12:37 AM

Even trans dudes can still cum r431, what's that go to do with dick size?

by Anonymousreply 432December 21, 2023 1:42 AM

R432

Oh honey, chill out and think abt Joe’s sexcapades.

by Anonymousreply 433December 21, 2023 1:57 AM

Stop trying to make Joe happen. No one finds him hot or attractive without the money.

by Anonymousreply 434December 21, 2023 8:36 AM

[quote]Tiny hands do not matter if he can eat a mean pussy. When it comes to Mika, it appears he is successful.

Tiny hands do not matter if he can eat a mean pussy. When it comes to Mika, she certainly has a mean pussy.

by Anonymousreply 435December 21, 2023 8:47 AM

Can we stop talking about their sex life? I just threw up in my mouth.

by Anonymousreply 436December 21, 2023 8:21 PM

[quote]Can we stop talking about their sex life? I just threw up in my mouth.

I agree, R436. It seems that someone or just 1-3 posters are obsessed with their sex life. Enough already!

by Anonymousreply 437December 21, 2023 8:48 PM

Mommy & Daddy do it raw & kinky & nasty.

Discuss

by Anonymousreply 438December 21, 2023 10:47 PM

This thread needs to go down the shitter - double flush it!

by Anonymousreply 439December 21, 2023 10:58 PM

We have to get back on track here. The thread was first about Mika’s inadequacy as a co-anchor and not prurient remarks about their sex life.

by Anonymousreply 440December 21, 2023 11:08 PM

I can tell that Joe has those long skinny thighs where his low hangers swing without touching a leg. Is this the track?

by Anonymousreply 441December 22, 2023 1:40 AM

His thighs are actually kinda meaty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442December 22, 2023 6:07 AM

Meaty? I would say flabby 50+ old man legs.

by Anonymousreply 443December 22, 2023 9:21 AM

r442, but they don't touch. Free swinging low hangers.

by Anonymousreply 444December 22, 2023 11:48 AM

Do they have sexual chemistry?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445December 22, 2023 1:33 PM

People, these two are 60 YEARS OLD. Not much happening here, and whatever hot stuff there was faded long long ago.

by Anonymousreply 446December 22, 2023 1:36 PM

I think Joe is still hot.

Positive, that Mika is on HRT and she remains moist.

by Anonymousreply 447December 22, 2023 2:23 PM

R447 = Mary Joanna Scarborough, Joe’s mother.

by Anonymousreply 448December 22, 2023 3:12 PM

They really did hang out at Mar-a Lago. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in that bedroom when Trump turned on them.

by Anonymousreply 449December 22, 2023 4:08 PM

I heard poorly rated @Morning Joe speaks badly of me (don’t watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came … to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year’s Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!

by Anonymousreply 450December 22, 2023 8:52 PM

R447 Troll is Joe himself. HI JOE!

by Anonymousreply 451December 22, 2023 9:01 PM

[quotes]I heard poorly rated @Morning Joe speaks badly of me (don’t watch anymore).

LIES!

It's a lie like when Republicans swear that they don't watch "The View" but yet they know every breath and fart those women make on that program.

by Anonymousreply 452December 22, 2023 9:42 PM

[quote]double flush it!

One of the many, many Biden problems that will be solved in my second administration!

by Anonymousreply 453December 22, 2023 9:46 PM

R450, don't forget dummy Donny Deutsch.

by Anonymousreply 454December 22, 2023 11:39 PM

R452, At 81, my farts are deeper than my breaths.

by Anonymousreply 455December 22, 2023 11:58 PM

His government name is Charles!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456December 23, 2023 6:28 AM

A face made for radio.

by Anonymousreply 457December 23, 2023 10:03 PM

but a mouth meant for pussy.

by Anonymousreply 458December 24, 2023 1:35 AM

His head is huge. I think that’s what you call a jughead.

by Anonymousreply 459December 24, 2023 3:53 AM

He has always reminded me of The Muppets Beaker.

by Anonymousreply 460December 24, 2023 10:01 AM

I’d like to walk up to him while he’s sitting and hug his head.

by Anonymousreply 461December 24, 2023 2:23 PM

It’s not that Joe’s head is huge, it’s just that everything else (except his stomach) is small.

by Anonymousreply 462December 24, 2023 2:23 PM

When Joe comes out of the shower, his hair must be down to his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 463December 24, 2023 3:48 PM

Do Mika & Joe have shower sex?

by Anonymousreply 464December 24, 2023 4:13 PM

Why’d he go with ash blond? He looks so…surreal. Like a character from THE FIFTH ELEMENT.

by Anonymousreply 465December 24, 2023 8:47 PM

They were off last Friday. Are they in France or Slaptickle AL visiting the folks? When do they return? I’m sure the episode on the 25th will be a “best of” broadcast.

by Anonymousreply 466December 24, 2023 10:06 PM

Mike and Joe will be OFF next week - the entire week. Old folks must rest up.

by Anonymousreply 467December 24, 2023 11:30 PM

Merry Christmas, Joseph Scarborough.

by Anonymousreply 468December 25, 2023 1:40 AM

Mika will give Joe a little holiday cheer in the sex swing tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 469December 25, 2023 1:58 AM

Does Willie Geist get to watch?

by Anonymousreply 470December 25, 2023 2:15 AM

Maybe they slipped into Mar-a-Lago to kiss the ring just in case.

by Anonymousreply 471December 25, 2023 10:27 PM

Did Joe Scarborough did lucky on Christmas?

Did Mika give up the goods?

by Anonymousreply 472December 26, 2023 3:55 PM

Joe stuffed Mika's Christmas bird.

by Anonymousreply 473December 26, 2023 3:58 PM

Mika’s bird is old.

Does Joe have some young birds on the side?

by Anonymousreply 474December 26, 2023 6:40 PM

Where does the research for this show come from? It just makes no sense to me, and it seems that MJ says things just to get eyeballs, ratings, and to keep this horse race going. This morning for example;

Joe Biden's poll numbers are low. Okay, we already know that since that is what MJ has been telling us for at least half the year. But... Trump numbers are increasing among young people (35 and under) while Biden's are decreasing? What is that saying about us as Americans? I just find that hard to believe... But, if that's true where is the story about what is behind this change in attitude?

Ukraine (winning every day for a year) will suddenly lose the war in days if it doesn't get more money. Let's keep in mind they will lose the war to the decimated, antiquated, "just a mess" Russian army. What's the truth?

And, then of course, the regular Trump, Trump, Trump, programming. Nothing about Haley, Christie, Vivek, DeSantis. No reporting on the Ronna McDaniel scandal, etc

by Anonymousreply 475December 27, 2023 10:37 AM

I mean... isn't the linked story a more important/pressing issue (especially since this company advertises all over the place--including MJ) than what Trump wrote on a word cloud? Joe Scarborough likes to give his "walking on water" sermons about how MJ is very critical of Trump, etc. But the show gives Trump like 30-45 minutes of free publicity each and every day!

Who makes the editorial decisions on MJ???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476December 27, 2023 11:07 AM

How will MSNBC survive without the Balance Of Nature money? Those obnoxious ads run every commercial break.

by Anonymousreply 477December 27, 2023 12:45 PM

R477, How could anyone find fault with a product endorsed by Kathie Lee Gifford?

by Anonymousreply 478December 27, 2023 12:54 PM

Kathie Lee prays and then takes Balance of Nature.

by Anonymousreply 479December 27, 2023 1:48 PM

R479, She just became a grandmother for the third time, via Cody.

by Anonymousreply 480December 27, 2023 2:27 PM

[Quote] Scarborough likes to give his "walking on water" sermons about how MJ is very critical of Trump, etc. But the show gives Trump like 30-45 minutes of free publicity each and every day!

This is MSNBC all day every day. Morning Joe actually has on authors on various topics and is broader than most MSNBC shows.

by Anonymousreply 481December 27, 2023 2:33 PM

Don't forget me R477!

by Anonymousreply 482December 27, 2023 2:48 PM

[quote]This is MSNBC all day every day. Morning Joe actually has on authors on various topics and is broader than most MSNBC shows.

Yeah... in the last 15 minutes of this 20-hour program! Who is really around to see that?

by Anonymousreply 483December 27, 2023 3:25 PM

Let’s be Mika & Joe before sexy times!

by Anonymousreply 484December 28, 2023 7:19 AM

Let’s not.

by Anonymousreply 485December 28, 2023 10:38 AM

Amazing. But, in many ways it is not...

The discussion is about the Civil War?

A perfect example that shows that it was a war that was never resolved

by Anonymousreply 486January 8, 2024 10:22 AM

We have been fighting the non Resolution of Secession since the Surrender at Appomattox.

by Anonymousreply 487January 8, 2024 4:08 PM

It seemed that they repeated the first hour twice today. I swear I was paying attention, too.

by Anonymousreply 488January 9, 2024 1:29 AM

I hate when they do that. They think it's really cleaver but it's really annoying when you have them playing in the background and realize they are just repeating themselves. Is it really that hard to have content and discussion for that short time period? I guess they are too rich to worry about it at this point. 2,000 dollar scarves are not going to buy themself you know.

by Anonymousreply 489January 9, 2024 8:18 AM

The third hour can use a lot of footage from hour 1, depending on the day. It's because it is a wakeup show over 4 hours. Only retired DLers have the luxury of watching the entire 4hrs.

by Anonymousreply 490January 9, 2024 11:52 AM

I'm so very glad to see Gene Robinson back on the program. Many blessings to him after his loss.

by Anonymousreply 491January 9, 2024 12:05 PM

I'd like to see the show book Tom Cotton, Tom Emmer, and that Stefanik woman, among many others and have them explain their support for Trump. This program can't book Nikki Haley in order to challenge her statement that the "Everyone in the South knows that the Civil War was about slavery"? Really?

Once again, all that I am seeing and hearing this show do is give Trump an unfettered platform and free publicity. The so-called "journalists" who are supporting Trump can't be booked and questioned about their support?

by Anonymousreply 492January 9, 2024 12:14 PM

I am so tired of Mika's ongoing outbursts. Contrary to her ego, she is not the voice of all Democrats. She tried to shame the Obamas to do more on the election. I don't disagree with her, but she needs to tone it down when she pontificates if she wants any credibility. Raising her voice and getting in an uproar makes her look hysterical.

by Anonymousreply 493January 9, 2024 1:54 PM

Mika is a dimwit. What's with her bellowing 'Heilmann!' You know the MJ panel know what a twit she is.

by Anonymousreply 494January 9, 2024 1:57 PM

[quote] You know the MJ panel know what a twit she is.

Twit? They know that she is fucking the boss and is getting overpaid for what contribution she does offer plus getting the boss's money who she is fucking and a position that she does relatively little. Many would call her shrewd--especially many women.

by Anonymousreply 495January 9, 2024 2:00 PM

“Only retired DLers have the luxury of watching the entire 4hrs.“

Only retired DLers have the stomach for watching the entire 4hrs.

by Anonymousreply 496January 9, 2024 2:15 PM

R492, they USED to do that, and all they got was bullshit speeches, no discussion. And that was way before Trump. I'm glad they don't invite those types anymore.

R493, Mika was screeching about Hillary's emails for six months. She seems to think that this kind of behavior makes her "balanced."

by Anonymousreply 497January 9, 2024 5:27 PM

[quote]getting the boss's money who she is fucking and a position that she does relatively little. Many would call her shrewd

Many would call here a prostitute.

by Anonymousreply 498January 10, 2024 4:32 AM

Why is Lemire always on the show now? Wasn't he in the field before? What did I miss?

by Anonymousreply 499January 10, 2024 4:46 AM

People get job promotions R499. Why is that a hard concept for you?

by Anonymousreply 500January 10, 2024 5:23 AM

Mika is a stupid dumbshit. That's the one and only thing that Trump said that is correct.

by Anonymousreply 501January 10, 2024 5:36 AM

Lemire has the graveyard slot, and they have him carry-over to MJ as needed.

by Anonymousreply 502January 10, 2024 6:20 AM

R502, He’s insufferably smug.

by Anonymousreply 503January 10, 2024 7:27 AM

Where has Lemire been?

by Anonymousreply 504January 10, 2024 10:26 AM

Joe started talking about the Aaron Rogers and Jimmy Kimmel contretemps that startled Mika this morning. Why was she caught off balance by that? At the end of the segment she judged it worthy of mention.

by Anonymousreply 505January 10, 2024 11:27 AM

You people hate watch this mess like you hate watch And Just Like That. This is not healthy behavior.

by Anonymousreply 506January 10, 2024 4:39 PM

Mika was sighing and rolling her eyes like crazy this morning, more than I've ever seen her. How can we get the news to her that most people (us) simply HATE her shameless need for attention and that she looks like a clueless idiot on screen? I mean, we got the news to Elisabeth Hasselbeck that she was called ELISABITCH here.

by Anonymousreply 507January 10, 2024 6:04 PM

Joe must have read her the sports riot. She hated all talk of sports and would end it after a minute (eeerrr OK, we have to get to the news!") but now the guys talk for fifteen, twenty minutes.

by Anonymousreply 508January 10, 2024 7:36 PM

Joe is in desperate need for a touch up this week - hair

by Anonymousreply 509January 10, 2024 8:17 PM

I HATE WHEN THEY TALK SPORTS on a political show. If I want to see that I will turn to ESPN. Not everyone fallows sports so their references and analogies fall flat on half the audience. Might as well talk fashion while you are at it.

by Anonymousreply 510January 11, 2024 2:09 AM

Rashida must have made a mandate to spread out into pop culture. Sports on MJ is just like Rap Culture on The Beat, just like all the irregular intellectual commentators on the 11th Hour Friday wrap up. A reach out to the non-political to give Black males and White males and smart males a chance to connect with Rashida's political warriors.

by Anonymousreply 511January 11, 2024 3:39 AM

I am tired of BOTH! No Sports, No Rap. It's a news channel, can we stick to news?

by Anonymousreply 512January 11, 2024 7:06 AM

WOW! The makeup person was very heavy-handed on Mika this morning. They must have used 3 bottles of foundation and at least 2 compacts of powder!

by Anonymousreply 513January 11, 2024 10:06 AM

It's not her makeup, it's her addiction to plastic surgery. She's looking very much like she belongs in Madame Tussauds wax museum.

by Anonymousreply 514January 11, 2024 10:16 AM

R513, Still not as much as they use on Joy Behar each morning at “The View”. They make her look embalmed.

by Anonymousreply 515January 11, 2024 10:21 AM

R510 this is why I watch from the DVR. I start around 6:15 and then I can fast forward through all the sports and the 8am repeat of the 6am hour.

by Anonymousreply 516January 11, 2024 12:25 PM

I understand and agree, R510. But Mika has her "know your value" horseshit, so Joe can have his sports. Since he must wake up at 3AM to prep and get to work, I have no idea when he has the time to watch them.

by Anonymousreply 517January 11, 2024 2:13 PM

R515, Joy is 81 years old and entitled to look embalmed. Mika is a mere 56.

Anyone see George Conway the other day? He look much better since leaving Kellyanne, weight loss, hair cut and all, but please George, let up on the QT:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518January 11, 2024 2:17 PM

R518, No one is “entitled” to look embalmed unless they’re dead.

by Anonymousreply 519January 11, 2024 2:21 PM

Peter Baker and the "little" woman are on together. Do they have children?

by Anonymousreply 520January 11, 2024 3:15 PM

R520 they have 1 son Theo. He followed his parents footsteps into journalism.

by Anonymousreply 521January 11, 2024 6:13 PM

Someone needs to remind Jill that Hunter is not her son.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522January 11, 2024 8:00 PM

r522, sure Jan.

by Anonymousreply 523January 11, 2024 8:18 PM

Remind Mika, Joe’s kids are not hers.

by Anonymousreply 524January 12, 2024 1:26 AM

R524, Mika has never referred to Joe’s kids as hers.

by Anonymousreply 525January 12, 2024 2:46 AM

Someone needs to remind Trump Tiffany is his daughter.

by Anonymousreply 526January 12, 2024 7:22 AM

R526 . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527January 12, 2024 9:33 AM

YAY! HOORAY!!! THE RACE! THE RACE!!!!

They're all SO excited! The race that they have been talking about every fucking morning for two years is finally here!!!

I tell ya... We DESERVE whatever fucking government we get....

I'm going to start weening myself off of this program and start watching the BBC in the mornings much more

by Anonymousreply 528January 12, 2024 11:21 AM

Yes, I saw that r527, but Donald has to go to her wedding. Outside that he never mentions her name. It's Ivanka, Ivanka, Ivanka, Don and Eric.

by Anonymousreply 529January 13, 2024 3:56 AM

Gawd, look at Dump and Tiffany's teefs at R527. They look like those creepy fake teeth on the dogs in that one commercial.

by Anonymousreply 530January 13, 2024 6:31 AM

They are called Chiclets R530

I noticed that too. So over whitened in Photoshop no artist would make that extreme of a mistake without direction from Dump.

by Anonymousreply 531January 13, 2024 10:39 PM

I KNEW someone would have to mention the backdrop (his duplex) of Andrew Weissman this morning! Would anyone know who that portrait was an image of and/or the artist???

by Anonymousreply 532January 19, 2024 10:25 AM

Check out Room Rater on Twitter later. They might have the information.

by Anonymousreply 533January 19, 2024 10:34 AM

HA! Up and answered already, R533! THANK YOU for the heads up!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534January 19, 2024 10:38 AM

My pleasure, r534. I love Weissman's apartment and dog. He's a Room Rater favorite.

by Anonymousreply 535January 19, 2024 10:48 AM

On the latest episode of her #1 new podcast with Angela Rye and Andrew Gillum, Tiffany Cross spilled about her firing from MSNBC and served up info about how King Joe reacted to the facts that she brought to the table whenever she appeared on MJ.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536January 19, 2024 11:24 AM

What did she say about Joe Scarborough?

by Anonymousreply 537January 19, 2024 12:56 PM

Just joining in here and haven't read this thread but is the regular MSNBC thread defunct?

by Anonymousreply 538January 19, 2024 1:02 PM

Is Andrew Weissman of the homosexual persuasion?

by Anonymousreply 539January 19, 2024 3:21 PM

Tiffany's side starts at the 54:50 mark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540January 19, 2024 5:49 PM

I like Tiffany Cross, she could replace Symone, but I think Rashida is loading her programming with hosts that have hands on campaign and government experience.

by Anonymousreply 541January 19, 2024 7:39 PM

Symone knows how to play the game. She also brings up issues that are a conversation piece and not cringey uncomfortable like Joy Reid & Tiffany Cross.

Plus Joe & Mika love Symone.

by Anonymousreply 542January 19, 2024 7:49 PM

I enjoyed hearing Tiffany's side of things. Thanks for posting/

by Anonymousreply 543January 19, 2024 9:16 PM

[quote]Symone knows how to play the game. She also brings up issues that are a conversation piece and not cringey uncomfortable like Joy Reid & Tiffany Cross.

Knowing how to play the game can and speaking the truth about the world at large don't always go together. Symone is safe. White people in power like safe black people. That you think the issues Joy and Tiffany talk about are "cringey" says a hell of a lot about you.

by Anonymousreply 544January 20, 2024 12:29 AM

[quote]White people in power like safe black people.

Symone is the Mammy of MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 545January 20, 2024 12:33 AM

Tiffany Cross is like Melissa Harris Perry, totally replaceable.

by Anonymousreply 546January 20, 2024 12:50 PM

Hope they see Joy Reid is replaceable.

by Anonymousreply 547January 20, 2024 7:30 PM

^They don’t, you racist.

by Anonymousreply 548January 20, 2024 7:33 PM

R548

Who’s talking about race, you asshole.

Joy Reid is unbearable.

by Anonymousreply 549January 20, 2024 9:59 PM

Joy Reid is abysmal.

by Anonymousreply 550January 20, 2024 10:15 PM

Melitha Harith Perry.

by Anonymousreply 551January 20, 2024 10:18 PM

[quote]Joy Reid is unbearable.

Because she’s black and intelligent, a combo you can’t stand.

by Anonymousreply 552January 20, 2024 10:20 PM

R552

Stop being insecure and sensitive.

by Anonymousreply 553January 20, 2024 10:22 PM

^Stop being a racist asshole.

by Anonymousreply 554January 20, 2024 10:24 PM

[quote]Because she’s black and intelligent, a combo you can’t stand.

I'll jump in on this one. Yes, Jor Reid is Black and YES, she is highly intelligent. But (and speaking only for myself) I find her interviewing style unbearable at times. I can only take so much of Joy at times. For me, she tends to be "overly" aggressive and always in an attack mode. While I would more than likely disagree with many of the people that she interviews--as she does, I would like to hear their points of view. She seems to come in with a prepared agenda (not with points to be debated) and works from a "gotcha" type angle rather than a news-making type of angle.

by Anonymousreply 555January 20, 2024 10:45 PM

Also, Joy comes across as unprofessional. Enough with the giggling and laughing and rolling her eyes as she reads the news or makes her points. It comes across as smug.

by Anonymousreply 556January 20, 2024 10:51 PM

[quote]"overly" aggressive

Uppity nigger? Not racist? Shirley Q Liquor, you jest.

I admire her because she is so aggressive.

by Anonymousreply 557January 20, 2024 10:55 PM

[QUOTE]Shirley Q Liquor,

This is new to me. Could someone please explain?

by Anonymousreply 558January 20, 2024 11:11 PM

R538 - short answer = no

by Anonymousreply 559January 20, 2024 11:21 PM

[quote]Uppity nigger? Not racist? Shirley Q Liquor, you jest.

Don't do that R557. That is NOT what I wrote and/or meant. I love Soledad O'Brien, Robin Roberts, and even Gayle King, just to name a few. In fact, I think I'd rather see Tiffany Cross in Joy Reid's time slot.

by Anonymousreply 560January 20, 2024 11:33 PM

^That is exactly what you meant.

by Anonymousreply 561January 21, 2024 1:02 AM

The Joy Reid troll needs to fuck off. Isn't it meds time at the institution?

by Anonymousreply 562January 21, 2024 1:11 AM

Every once in a while Joe mentions a Chinese Cult people are getting information from. Whatizzit?

by Anonymousreply 563January 21, 2024 1:48 AM

^Epoch Times

by Anonymousreply 564January 21, 2024 2:10 AM

Joe is correct about that one. The Epoch Times mascaraed in the US as kind of a conservative media outlet. But if you look behind the curtain where they get their funding and where they came from, pure Chinese propaganda machine. It's not even well hidden. But MAGA is so willing to add falsities they like to their echo chamber, it never occurs to them to do a 2 minute check on Google.

by Anonymousreply 565January 21, 2024 3:33 AM

Thanks, all

r563

by Anonymousreply 566January 21, 2024 4:43 AM

Joy was WAY too polite to that Moms for Liberty Cunt that was on her show the other day. I wouldn't have been able to hold back on that twat.

by Anonymousreply 567January 21, 2024 5:48 AM

The Joy Reid troll needs to calm down.

by Anonymousreply 568January 21, 2024 7:44 AM

Uh huh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569January 21, 2024 8:05 AM

And, let's not do this again, R569! Aren't there like 4 DL threads that dealt with this issue?

by Anonymousreply 570January 21, 2024 8:43 AM

That’s still not enough, R570.

by Anonymousreply 571January 21, 2024 10:01 AM

People like R569, i.e. bitter racists, never allow grace for black women (one who has a gay daughter, btw) to evolve, or to prove that they never said such things in the first place.

R569, let it go, hon.

by Anonymousreply 572January 21, 2024 10:45 AM

Hmmm I am not R569 but if I were him I would ask:

So if a gay man used the N word in print on one of his blogs, got hired by MSNBC and it came out later, he denied it, said he was hacked would your response be the same: "black people are bitter folk, fixated on race issues and never allow for people to evolve or to allow grace?"

by Anonymousreply 573January 21, 2024 11:01 AM

It’s the one thing certain DLers (mostly gay white men, I highly suspect) continue to hang their hats on about Joy when expressing their blind, seething disdain for her, despite the fact that she consistently champions the LGBTQ cause on her show by having people from the community on as guests and that she proudly has a lesbian daughter. None of what she supposedly said on a long-defunct blog was even proven. Black women on MSNBC always get a raw deal from you people, and it’s pretty telling.

by Anonymousreply 574January 21, 2024 11:11 AM

[quote]So if a gay man used the N word in print on one of his blogs, got hired by MSNBC and it came out later, he denied it, said he was hacked would your response be the same: "black people are bitter folk, fixated on race issues and never allow for people to evolve or to allow grace?"

Correct me if I'm wrong R573 but Joy Reid initially denied the postings but finally admitted that the postings were hers and then sincerely apologized? But, going to your example... YES, I could forgive anyone that used the "N" word in an earlier period of their life and have since grown to know the hurtfulness of that word, meaning, and the attitude behind it. There have been a number of those who would have been considered racist who have been educated and learned that their previous views were wrong.

by Anonymousreply 575January 21, 2024 11:11 AM

[quote]she proudly has a lesbian daughter.

Oh! I did not know this, R574

by Anonymousreply 576January 21, 2024 11:14 AM

“or to prove that they never said such things in the first place.“

She had ample opportunity to prove she never said such things, R572, you ignorant cunt.

And she could not.

by Anonymousreply 577January 21, 2024 11:20 AM

But once it was undeniable that the posts were hers didn't, she sincerely apologize? Also (as R574 points out) she consistently champions causes for gay rights etc. What more do you want her to do, R577?

by Anonymousreply 578January 21, 2024 11:25 AM

So just how long ago did she say those things and how old is her gay daughter? Was she saying those gay slurs in front of her before or after she found out her daughter was a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 579January 21, 2024 11:27 AM

Start a Joy Reid thread.. This one is about MORNING JOE.

by Anonymousreply 580January 21, 2024 11:31 AM

[quote]she consistently champions causes for gay rights etc. What more do you want her to do, [R577]?

So when Pete Buttigieg was called a racist because he fired the chief of police for violating the law, he met with Al Sharpton to answer all his question, he was there at BLM march in DC, Selma on the Bride, He's been championing infrastructure inequality for communities of color and still there is no grace shown from the black community towards him. What more does he have to do to be accepted by the black community?

by Anonymousreply 581January 21, 2024 11:38 AM

[quote]He's been championing infrastructure inequality for communities of color and still there is no grace shown from the black community towards him. What more does he have to do to be accepted by the black community?

What the hell are you writing/talking about, R581?

by Anonymousreply 582January 21, 2024 11:43 AM

[quote]What more does he have to do to be accepted by the black community?

Excuse you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583January 21, 2024 1:33 PM

r575, using *Nigger*, is all based on intent. I think a GWM who called Uncle Timmy a rich House Nigger would be greeted with nodding Blacks in agreement. Just like Clarenjce Thomas is a rich House NIgger. What Baldwin meant when he said I am not your Negro was, I am not your fucking nigger. I think that Blacks would also nod in agreement. It is using the intent of Malcolm as opposed to the intent of Martin.

by Anonymousreply 584January 21, 2024 5:10 PM

No, that does not work with white people R84. I guarantee you if I used the N word in front of other black people even with the intent you mention, I would get a lot of push back on that. Unlike gays were you can now call them queer or even the F word, in the right contest, that privilege dose not seem to cross with black folk when it comes to their own derogatory terms. Only they can use that word, everyone else is called racist.

by Anonymousreply 585January 21, 2024 10:45 PM

Joe Scarborough needs to face the facts, Conservatism which he says he still believes in, no longer means what he thinks it does. The label of conservatism has been redefined. It's whatever Trump wants.

Don't believe me, just ask anyone at a Trump rally or the millions who voted for him. They will not talk about fiscal responsibility, lower taxes, etc. It's whatever Trump says it is. It's been like that for the last 8 years, almost a decade. Hang up the title Joe, it's lost to history.

by Anonymousreply 586January 21, 2024 10:56 PM

[quote] The label of conservatism has been redefined. It's whatever Trump wants.

I wouldn't place that blame solely on Trump. Conservatism had changed long before Trump entered office.

by Anonymousreply 587January 21, 2024 10:59 PM

Conservatism was absorbed by Capitalists much quicker after they got Citizen's United and unleashed all their American profits against the American voter/consumer. Watch for Chevron decision. Capitalists have stopped fighting individual regulations and are now moving to scrap entire sections of the Administrative Procedures Act. Just like getting rid of the Right to Privacy, it is only a beginning if they are not stopped.

by Anonymousreply 588January 22, 2024 12:21 AM

I didn't say it was Trumps fault, I said the vast majority of conservatives who SAID they have certain ethics that guided their life for the most part were all bullshitters once Trump came around and they let their hair down. Angry, racist, selfish, vengeful, underhanded, opportunistic people. Trumps is the guy who opened the door to the Pandora's and played the music they all wanted to hear.

by Anonymousreply 589January 22, 2024 12:29 AM

IMHO, I don't know if focusing upon Trump's mental deterioration/lapses is a good thing for President Biden. I think that it possibly brings more attention to Biden's age. But then, on the other hand, it's just throwing back into their faces the mess that the Republican "whatever" was trying to smear and define Biden as.

by Anonymousreply 590January 22, 2024 12:45 PM

Mika needs to stop trying to be the spokeswoman for all things related to women.

This morning she went on another rant about abortion and women’s health.

She’s absolutely correct in what she says, but she’s so strident that people can’t help but tune her out and she comes off so hysterical that she loses all credibility.

by Anonymousreply 591January 22, 2024 12:57 PM

r590, it draws attention to out of his fucking mind dictator and sane, experienced administrator.

by Anonymousreply 592January 22, 2024 3:26 PM

Know your values ladies!

by Anonymousreply 593January 22, 2024 3:33 PM

Women do that r591, sounds like you have not been around them in a while. Straight men are used to it. The hysterical comment is straight out of misogynistic slurs thrown at women. Funny how no one says that when Joe does his rehearsed rants. They all kind of smile like here he goes.

by Anonymousreply 594January 22, 2024 3:41 PM

[594]

I’m the frau with the much loved gay son who lurks and only comments on gossip and topics like Morning Joe or “Name a guilty pleasure song”. In short I’m a straight woman of a certain age who is very respectful of the community here.

And even I, a straight women who believes in Mika’s cause, thinks she needs to tone it down.

by Anonymousreply 595January 22, 2024 4:10 PM

[quote]And even I, a straight women who believes in Mika’s cause, thinks she needs to tone it down.

If not her, then who?

I'll agree that she comes across as shrill at times but are people (particularly women) listening? Women should be OUTRAGED, IMHO and have intense disgust for the number of women who support the stripping of their rights, intelligence, and subjugation to second class citizenry.

by Anonymousreply 596January 22, 2024 4:24 PM

While I have never considered myself a single-issue voter, maybe I am. I believe whole-heartedly in civil rights and equal protection under the law. What excuse (and I'm asking this sincerely/genuinely) can any women give in supporting this current Republican party? It's not just about access to abortion healthcare. It's also about invasion of privacy (health records), a woman's ability to move and travel freely, etc

by Anonymousreply 597January 22, 2024 4:31 PM

Mika is keeping women voters engaged. This is crucial for 2024.

Team Mika.

by Anonymousreply 598January 22, 2024 5:03 PM

R597 Counterintuitive for sure, but those women watch different news that ignores those issues and makes democrats look like crime loving communists who think criminals should be set free (bail reform) and social workers can stop bullets. The stories about shit on San Francisco streets and tent cities outside LA prevail. The open borders stories are non-stop.

They are told that teenagers are being encouraged to mutilate and sterilize themselves and take puberty blockers.

I’ve started reading some comments & they think they are the normal ones and we are the nuts.

by Anonymousreply 599January 22, 2024 5:36 PM

[quote]It's also about invasion of privacy (health records),

When Republicans finally get rid of ObamaCare they will also get rid of HIPAA so that their donor Insurance Companies can raise rates based on Preexisting Conditions.

Every Republican who has a serious health problem should be shitting bricks.

by Anonymousreply 600January 22, 2024 7:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!