Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

OUTRAGEOUS BEHAVIOR : Former California ‘teacher of the year’ busted for sex with 16-year-old student: police

A California high school educator once named “teacher of the year” was arrested for having sex with a 16-year-old student, according to police.

Tracy Vanderhulst, a 38-year-old math teacher at Yucaipa High School, was charged with statutory rape on Thursday following an investigation into allegations that she had sexual intercourse with a minor, the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department said.

Police did not say when or where the two allegedly had sex.

The victim was described as a 16-year-old high school student at Yucaipa High School, although it’s not clear if he is still a student there.

Vanderhulst was booked into Central Detention Center in San Bernardino.

Her bail was set at $30,000, according to the sheriff’s department.

“Investigators and the Yucaipa Calimesa Joint Unified School District worked cooperatively to ensure a thorough investigation into this matter was completed,” the sheriff’s department said in a statement.

Detectives said they believe there may be additional victims.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95May 25, 2023 2:50 AM

Good grief. Keep them legs closed around the children.

by Anonymousreply 1May 21, 2023 5:01 PM

I don't understand if these cases are increasing or we simply hear about them more often. I can't fathom the appeal of sex with a teenager. Yuck. And these women are almost uniformly very attractive, they could have a sexy adult guy if they just wanted an affair. So weird.

by Anonymousreply 2May 21, 2023 5:02 PM

She was clearly using her pussy to engage her students.

by Anonymousreply 3May 21, 2023 5:06 PM

She's a rough looking 38 year old.

by Anonymousreply 4May 21, 2023 5:11 PM

The article says more students may be involved.

by Anonymousreply 5May 21, 2023 5:13 PM

Fucking rapist whore.

Lock her up! Lock her up!!!

by Anonymousreply 6May 21, 2023 5:16 PM

R2 I think it's been going on for decades - we're only more familiar with these stories now due to technology, and our ravenous appetite for 'scandal' and 'trash' in every day life.

When I was in middle school in the mid-70s, there was my male Italian teacher (very hot back then) who openly invited male students to his 'home' nearby on weekends (a short bike ride away from the school, in a neighborhood where most students lived). It was on the pretense that he wanted them to do 'yardwork'. Once these kids got there, he coaxed them (with alcohol) to have sex with him. I remember some of my friends who participated (I never did, thank God) described his dick as 'big and hard' with curly hair around it.

The same stories were repeated year after year. Finally, another teacher got involved and called the state police and child welfare. They did a multi-year investigation and put him on leave for a few years.

In the early 80s, he was finally charged and put away for a very long time, and lost his teaching license. I found him on Facebook a couple of years ago- now in his 70s, he's still very handsome. According to his profile, he does 'freelance editing' for independent publishers.

by Anonymousreply 7May 21, 2023 5:17 PM

These old hags are so desperate for love, they're fucking children now.

Just like the other "teacher of the year" down in San Diego.

Same situation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 21, 2023 5:18 PM

Where is the crime. The student was 16. Fake outrage cunts.

by Anonymousreply 9May 21, 2023 5:19 PM

She's a rapist.

Lock her up for life, and throw away the key.

Just like they would do with a man.

by Anonymousreply 10May 21, 2023 5:21 PM

GROOMER!!!!

by Anonymousreply 11May 21, 2023 5:21 PM

How soon we forget!

Newt Gingrich was screwing his high school math/geometry teacher seven years his senior and eventually had to marry her - one of his three wives.

But in those days it was looked on as my son the stud.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 21, 2023 5:22 PM

[quote] Where is the crime. The student was 16. Fake outrage cunts.

She is an authority figure taking advantage of a boy’s raging hormones. What if she got knocked up? Why cant you understand that teachers are not supposed to have sex with minors? Perhaps someone should check your hard drive.

by Anonymousreply 13May 21, 2023 5:26 PM

A predator. These women need the book thrown at them. They’re a danger to society. The fact that she would prey on children, her own students, tells you she has a screw loose and boundary issues. These women are always repeat offenders. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was messing around with other kids. You have to be a sick fuck to do this.

by Anonymousreply 14May 21, 2023 5:29 PM

At least 6 female teachers arrested for sexual misconduct with students over two days across US

At least six female teachers were arrested in a span of two days this week for having sex with students — including a Kentucky staffer who allegedly had trysts with a pair of 16-year-old boys.

Ellen Shell, 38, of Danville, was arraigned in Garrard County District Court on Thursday after prosecutors said she had sex with the teens on two separate occasions in July and August of last year.

Shell worked as a teacher’s aide at Woodlawn Elementary School and was employed at Lancaster Elementary School prior to that, according to WTKR.

The outlet reported that Boyle County School officials sent out a letter to parents alerting them to the arrest.

Shell had been placed on administrative leave pending the resolution of the case.

The bust was just one of at least six recent cases of female teachers engaging in sexual misconduct with their teen charges in recent days, according to reports from across the country.

Arkansas educator Heather Hare, 32, was expected to turn herself in Friday for an alleged sexual relationship with a teen student and is now facing a first-degree felony assault rap, the Arkansas Times reported.

Oklahoma teacher Emily Hancock, 26, was also arrested Thursday after local police were tipped off to her alleged relationship with a student.

A former substitute with Wellston Public Schools, Hancock allegedly began communicating with the teen last October and eventually began sending the 15-year-old nude photos, according to KOCO.

The pair eventually had illicit relations on school property, the outlet reported.

Kristen Gantt, 36, an English teacher at a Catholic high school in Des Moines, Iowa, was added to the tally Friday for allegedly having sex with a teen student five times inside and outside her school, according to local reports.

Investigators said Gantt groomed the student over social media — and that surveillance cameras caught them going into a classroom alone with a papered over window.

She has since been fired by the school and will now answer to felony counts of sexual exploitation.

In Virginia, Allieh Kheradmand, 33, a teacher at James Madison High School, was also nabbed for allegedly sex with a student over the course of several months, according to FFXNow.

A learning disabilities teacher with Fairfax County Schools since 2016, Kheradmand has been charged with four counts of indecent liberties and is being held without bond.

Finally, a Pennsylvania javelin coach allegedly had sex with a 17-year-old boy she coached, according to prosecutors.

Hannah Marth, 26, was arrested after police learned she had engaged in a sexual relationship with the Northampton Area High School track and field athlete, prosecutors allege.

The 26-year-old sent the teen a text in May 2021 and invited him to her home, where the two allegedly had sex, the Northampton district attorney said in a news release.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 21, 2023 5:29 PM

All of these women are rapists and predators, just as their male counterparts would be classified.

They need to be locked up for life.

Every single one of them.

by Anonymousreply 16May 21, 2023 5:30 PM

She's attractive

by Anonymousreply 17May 21, 2023 5:30 PM

[quote] She's attractive

That's what Large Marge will say, when she walks through the prison gate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 21, 2023 5:35 PM

This barely makes the news here in NY. It’s so common, it is almost shocking it if makes the news. Especially with high schoolers.

When I was in high school, everyone knew the English teacher was being pounded by the football team. Her classes always had football players bc everyone knew she was easy in and out of school.

With Snap and IG, it’s so much easier for groomers, predators overall to reach horny teenagers. Teachers are no exception.

by Anonymousreply 19May 21, 2023 5:42 PM

And if they end up pregnant, they can demand child support from their students.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 21, 2023 5:58 PM

Heterosexual women cannot be trusted with our children! Ban them, ban them all!

by Anonymousreply 21May 21, 2023 6:03 PM

26 and 17 doesn't bother me so much. That seems within an age range where things like this can happen. But these women in their 30 going after teens are mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 22May 21, 2023 6:10 PM

R19 The entire football team?!

by Anonymousreply 23May 21, 2023 6:13 PM

r23 Gangbang in the locker room!

by Anonymousreply 24May 21, 2023 6:21 PM

R21, men are probably like 500% more likely to abuse kids. But you knew that.

R16, men who have sex with willing teens do not usually go to prison for life. Even ones who commit forcible rape, not just statutory rape, do not go to prison for life

R15, in that same amount of time there were probably about 6000 male teachers abusing kids

R14, that is a lie. The recidivism rate for female sex offenders is pretty much nonexistent, it's not even 1%

by Anonymousreply 25May 21, 2023 6:21 PM

R2, same as you as far as attraction. I'm so glad I prefer men who actually look like it. I don't even get these hairless cat twinks posted on here. But what I find the most creepy are the old fucks on here so desperate to defend being damned pervs by pointing to "age of consent." And most of these creeps know it for every country and state. I don't give a fuck what gender you are, if you're over 18, go find someone 18 or older. Just because a 16 year old is legal to fuck, doesn't mean your old ass is supposed to fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 26May 21, 2023 6:21 PM

R25 is a defender of child molesters and child rapists.

FF the predator!!!

by Anonymousreply 27May 21, 2023 6:22 PM

L'amour, l'amour!

by Anonymousreply 28May 21, 2023 6:25 PM

R25 is a GROOMER!

by Anonymousreply 29May 21, 2023 6:28 PM

[quote] These women are almost uniformly very attractive, they could have a sexy adult guy if they just wanted an affair.

Disclaimer: I am not in any way defending the noncing and grooming, it shouldn't have happened and ought to be punished, full stop. It's an abuse of authority and a dereliction of duty of care for a minor, for a start.

But, having said that: the pool of available single straight men over age 35-40 are a dreadful and depressing bunch. Very often faded, paunchy, needy, useless, bigoted, boring, slobbering ugly and nerdy manbabies. Usually either divorced for good reasons well known to them, or otherwise Forever Alones that nobody wanted to father their kids or meet their parents--there's a good reason they've been left or put back on the shelf. And on hitting early-middle age, they just give up trying to engage with the world or look good, and if they do by some miracle manage to lock down a woman, shove as much emotional/social responsibility and work onto her as they can while all the while at least dreaming of knocking up some younger thot on cams (despite having absolutely nothing to offer) if not actually trying to pay her and talk to her.

In terms of same-age/age-appropriate straight partners, then, this only leaves cheating with a taken hot decent 40-ish guy, one who already has a wife & kids or steady girlfriend, and not all women want to go there or can handle that. That's not someone who can ever stay over or steal away for a weekend, unless they really hate their family (and that's a red flag). And again, a lot of these guys are already cheating or in an open relationship and it's a lot on their plate, too much to take on another mistress.

So honestly, I completely get why a single straight woman in the same age bracket would want nothing to do with her peers, and might find a fresh-faced younger man more appealing. And you could say, "why doesn't Teacher of the Year go for a Uni freshman or a 29 year old, then?", but most of those lads are interested only in their own age group, or, get this...barely legal teen girls. There's the rare occasional lad actively and openly seeking a cougar, but this fetish is not as common as screwball sex comedies have implied--the MILF thing is more of a guilty fantasy that boys don't actually want to enact.

Again, though, this is no defense, only an attempt to understand. We as a society have excellent vibrators etc. these days, a lot of sex these days takes place digitally, and what's more women have the delightful option of LIL with hot well-kept divorcee women bored with their husbands. Plus affordable and accessible sex robots are on the horizon for all. There is never a valid excuse ethical or practical for messing with schoolkids.

Aunt Ida really was right about these heteros.

by Anonymousreply 30May 21, 2023 6:40 PM

Meh. These things only make the news when it's women doing it or men having sex with boys.

by Anonymousreply 31May 21, 2023 6:46 PM

r30 Oh come on. A million reason why there is not other option than teenagers.. Why haven't teachers of the years married one of the good ones then when getting was good? Because they are left over losers just a s the single guys their age? Well then they seem fine for each other, no one else should have to fuck them!

by Anonymousreply 32May 21, 2023 7:00 PM

The female teachers at my high school were all menopausal hags, it would've been hilarious if any of the boys were banging them.

by Anonymousreply 33May 21, 2023 7:04 PM

[quote] Why haven't teachers of the years married one of the good ones then when getting was good? Because they are left over losers just a s the single guys their age? Well then they seem fine for each other, no one else should have to fuck them!

Basic human psychology? Most overestimate their own desirability, and one wants to marry down or settle for someone ugly, much less women who until recent decades were forced legally to do just that.

As I said five fucking times, I'm not defending what she did, and I agree with you there's countless reasons not to go there. Still, it's worth delving into the reasons why it may have gone down, in order to better understand and prevent these crimes in future. It's more interesting than just driving by to scream "hag!" and contribute nothing else to the thread.

by Anonymousreply 34May 21, 2023 7:06 PM

Has anyone asked the boy how he felt about it? He was 16, not 12. He was probably bragging to his friends about getting laid.

She was taking advantage of her position and should be punished. We have to have rules on these things, and they must be enforced, regardless of the sex of the participants. But the pearl-clutching and calls for Biblical-level vengeance going on here is ridiculous. Much of it is obviously motivated by misogyny.

When I was 16 I was perfectly capable of making decisions about whether I wanted to have sex and whom I wanted to it with. I am 100% sure I'm not the only boy, or the only DLer, who was hot for older guys. I assume the same applies to straight boys.

by Anonymousreply 35May 21, 2023 7:14 PM

I get hard thinking about how wrong it was that teacher sat on my dong.

by Anonymousreply 36May 21, 2023 7:23 PM

R35 willing to bet that statistically-speaking teen boys commit rapes & assaults more often than menopausal women do.

by Anonymousreply 37May 21, 2023 7:27 PM

He was 16 and she was 26?

Then this is bullshit and I don't give a fuck about it. At 16 I was DTF all day, every day, and I'm sure this kid was too. The age difference is unusual. Her being a teacher is also unusual. It doesn't equal rape and it doesn't equal child molestation.

I'm sick of people infantilizing 16 year olds. They're not babies, they're not even children. Just ignore the squealing of the pearl-clutching freaks. Their "outrage" is performative and unimpressive.

by Anonymousreply 38May 21, 2023 7:27 PM

So many defenders of female rapists on this thread.

I guess it's okay with all of you that adults fuck children?

Sick fucking disgusting perverts.

And would your views be so nonchalant if it were a male doing this to female teens?

Yeah, I don't think so.

But by all means, please allow female rapists and child molesters to prey upon young boys.

That seems to be perfectly okay with most of you here.

Especially the feminists.

by Anonymousreply 39May 21, 2023 7:33 PM

The age of consent in California is apparently 18, period. If you're 19, you can go to jail for having sex with a 17-year-old. That is just ridiculous and a total denial of the reality of human sexuality and physiology.

by Anonymousreply 40May 21, 2023 7:33 PM

"He was 16 and she was 26?"

No. She was 38. Gross. There is just one 26 year old teacher in the six teacher list, which is quite different.

by Anonymousreply 41May 21, 2023 7:37 PM

r40 Yes, that is ridiculous, but not al all what this thread is about, not even a little bit.

by Anonymousreply 42May 21, 2023 7:39 PM

A male 26 year old fucking a 16 year old female? I don't have a problem with it as long as it was consensual.

Again, she's not an infant she's not even a child. I'm against infantilizing 16 year olds whether they are male or female.

If YOU fucked a 26 year old male when YOU were a 16 year old female and feel bad about it, see a fucking psychiatrist. That's what they're for. Don't take your personal issues out on the rest of society.

by Anonymousreply 43May 21, 2023 7:43 PM

Feminists believe:

If an adult male has sex with a teen female, it's the male's fault, and he should be locked up for life.

If an adult female has sex with a teen male, then it's the male's fault because he was horny and wanted sex. So the adult female is not guilty, and should not be held accountable.

That's how fucked up feminists are.

by Anonymousreply 44May 21, 2023 7:43 PM

R43, are you sure you're in the right thread?

by Anonymousreply 45May 21, 2023 8:24 PM

R44, which feminists do you have in mind who are blaming this male student? Links, please.

by Anonymousreply 46May 21, 2023 8:25 PM

R46 I surmise and suspect is thinking only of the most extreme branch of radfems, a Sheila Jeffreys type of argument. Most other feminists don't in fact believe such a blanket generalisation.

What is a common belief among feminists is that male patriarchal power is entrenched by mores that allow for free sexual predation by straight males and no-one else. Which is why the MeToo movement garnered backlash and was quashed, because it was a threat to the long-established status quo of men being allowed to perv on young women and kids unchecked.

by Anonymousreply 47May 21, 2023 8:58 PM

Where are the terfs, screaming and banging that cis female teachers shouldn't be around children any more

by Anonymousreply 48May 21, 2023 9:19 PM

[quote]What is a common belief among feminists is that male patriarchal power is entrenched by mores that allow for free sexual predation by straight males and no-one else. Which is why the MeToo movement garnered backlash and was quashed, because it was a threat to the long-established status quo of men being allowed to perv on young women and kids unchecked.

R47, "young women" and "kids" do not belong in the same sentence in this context. Whatever you mean by "perv on", the situation for a young woman - which I interpret to mean a female over the age of 18, because that's what it actually means - and a child or a young teenager is different.

And what is this "perving" that you object to? Looking at and feeling sexual attraction to? That's normal male behavior, gay or straight. Discussing the attractiveness of such a person with another man? Perfectly OK if the sex object is of legal age. Generally regarding the adult person as a sex object rather than a whole human being ... pretty much universal among men, as any perusal of the DL reveals.

Unwelcome touching, harassment, coercion and non-consensual sexual activity are different, serious, often illegal and well beyond "perving on", it seems to me.

Also, quit it with the feminist divide-and-conquer trick of saying "straight men" when you're talking about sexuality. If you think there's no sexual predation in the gay male world, then you're living in a dream world.

by Anonymousreply 49May 21, 2023 9:32 PM

In the comment sections comprised of straight men you can be assured that they’re littered with “where were these teachers when I was in school” and “this is a victimless crime.”

by Anonymousreply 50May 21, 2023 9:34 PM

[quote] "Young women" and "kids" do not belong in the same sentence in this context. Whatever you mean by "perv on", the situation for a young woman - which I interpret to mean a female over the age of 18, because that's what it actually means

My comment was referring to the grooming of minors under the legal age of consent by legal adults, whatever that age is where you reside, e.g. where I live, the age of 16 (the school I went to referred to teen girls age 12-17 as "young ladies/women", perhaps a poor insidious semantic in retrospect). My assumption was that this was a given and didn't need clarifying, but apparently not. Fair enough.

[quote] What is this "perving" that you object to? Looking at and feeling sexual attraction to? That's normal male behavior, gay or straight. Discussing the attractiveness of such a person with another man? Perfectly OK if the sex object is of legal age.

Ymmv and I'm not sure why my particular definition is contested, but fwiw as a woman who's experienced it both as a minor and as an adult I count 'perving' as unwanted and unsolicited sexual touching, advancing or spectating, e.g. my first work manager (a man in his sixties) when I was a minor used to look through/down my blouse and touch the back of my skirt repeatedly knowing that I couldn't complain without being fired (as it was a small family-run business and he signed the paycheques).

[quote] Quit it with the feminist divide-and-conquer trick of saying "straight men" when you're talking about sexuality. If you think there's no sexual predation in the gay male world, then you're living in a dream world.

This was a deliberately careful wording on my part to avoid dogpiling by a certain contingent such as you describe. Because I already have enough freak basement dwelling trolls stalking me around here, I don't need any more.

As I'm not a gay male, I don't feel I have a right to talk about their issues or predilections with any authority, and felt it the considerate choice to refrain from commenting on such. You know, like you're always lambasting women not to do.

by Anonymousreply 51May 21, 2023 9:57 PM

R13 If she got knocked up then it was God’s will because women aren’t allowed to have abortions in America. Why can’t you respect her depravity.

by Anonymousreply 52May 21, 2023 9:58 PM

Yucaipa? Has Susan Anton commented yet?

by Anonymousreply 53May 21, 2023 10:01 PM

Is it just me, or are these women always pretty blondes? So bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 54May 21, 2023 10:07 PM

R54 You mean pretty bottle blondes. You see them roots?

by Anonymousreply 55May 21, 2023 10:17 PM

I see 'em, but natural or fake, she is indeed a blonde. I assume the bleach affected her brain.

by Anonymousreply 56May 21, 2023 10:19 PM

So is the kid hot or what?

by Anonymousreply 57May 22, 2023 3:58 PM

I agree with the fact that these women ought to be punished severely for taking advantage of their hormonally overactive students. As many posters have said, if men did this everyone would be horrified and it would be a massive scandal; the fact that boys may boast of having sex with an older woman doesn't make it any less of an abuse, because teachers are in a position of power and know how to manipulate teenagers into doing what they want. Seduction of a minor is an extreme form of abuse, especially when a person has the ethical and moral obligation to protect, guide and support said minor through their formative years.

Also, I don't see what is meant to be so exceptional about these women. A few of them are pretty, but most look extremely ordinary and it's evident that they are sleeping with their students in order to recover a sense of desirability that they've lost, which is selfish at best and extremely irresponsible and dangerous at worst.

by Anonymousreply 58May 22, 2023 4:30 PM

Very well said, R58.

by Anonymousreply 59May 22, 2023 6:36 PM

Thank you *ever* so much, OP!

by Anonymousreply 60May 22, 2023 6:40 PM

filthy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61May 22, 2023 8:06 PM

R61 that is...bold. Extremely bold.

by Anonymousreply 62May 22, 2023 9:08 PM

At first glance I misread her surname as wanderlust.

by Anonymousreply 63May 22, 2023 10:36 PM

I misread it as Vanderho

by Anonymousreply 64May 22, 2023 11:26 PM

Not a drag queen.

by Anonymousreply 65May 22, 2023 11:27 PM

OP don’t dare to drag Jem & The Holograms into this!

by Anonymousreply 66May 23, 2023 11:57 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67May 23, 2023 1:12 PM

SHe must be trans! She must be a Drag Queen

by Anonymousreply 68May 23, 2023 1:55 PM

This was such a good Hollyoaks storyline back in the day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69May 23, 2023 1:56 PM

I bet the boys are the aggressors in these situations. There’s even a theme song:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70May 23, 2023 4:32 PM

I think it is very common but abuse usually involves male coaches who are quietly moved on to the next school via an old boys' network. The stories of women draw eyeballs and that's why the media covers them. I've never seen or heard of a woman teacher creeping on students, anywhere I've taught, but I have seen it happen with coaches, and like I said, the consequences were negligible. DL likes to believe that women get away with murder all the time, but the reality of the world beyond the internet is the opposite. Men protect men, especially if you're talking about sexual matters.

by Anonymousreply 71May 23, 2023 4:38 PM

I think it was the same for the coach last week who was caught videotaping his students in the locker room R71. He had done something similar at a previous job and he was pawned off on another school.

And you're right, it is always male coaches. Most likely because sports makes money for schools, can't stop that gravy train.

by Anonymousreply 72May 23, 2023 4:43 PM

WOW! American schools are worse than the Catholic church.

by Anonymousreply 73May 23, 2023 9:29 PM

I graduated from high school in 2003. When I was a sophomore, there was a female substitute teacher in her 30s who was fucking a guy in the senior class It was an open secret. They got married a few years later. During that same year, there was a rumor that a male teacher was fucking a girl in the junior class. He was also the boys basketball coach. The next year he didn't return and was teaching and coaching at another school two hours away.

When I went to college and got to know students from different areas. We would talk about high school scandals and drama and people would mention stories and rumors about teachers or other staff members fucking students at their high schools.

by Anonymousreply 74May 23, 2023 10:36 PM

[quote] Is it just me, or are these women always pretty blondes? So bizarre.

Don’t know about other places, but in California the teaching profession seems to attract a certain skanky type. They all have that terrible long mermaid bleached blonde hair and wear skinny jeans and yoga pants every day. There’s a distinct arrested development.

My kid’s teacher last year was in her 50s but had the mermaid hair, the four inch platform (hooker) heels, and wore a long shirt as a dress to the end of year open house. Her ass was practically hanging out if it. She was a creepy psycho.

But some of her “former students” (now teenagers) showed up to the open house and were sniffing around. It made me very uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 75May 23, 2023 10:58 PM

[quote] Is it just me, or are these women always pretty blondes? So bizarre.

Not sure about that, but they're definitely all DESPERATE CHILD MOLESTING RAPIST WHORES.

Fucking female pedophiles.

by Anonymousreply 76May 23, 2023 11:16 PM

R75, what's wrong with the school that they don't have a dress code for teachers? Yoga pants, extremely short dresses (including shirts-as-dresses) and high-heeled platform shoes - porn heels - should be off limits when the teacher is performing in any professional capacity. Showing up at school for any purpose is a "professional capacity." Being around your students, even in a social setting, is also a "professional capacity."

Where is the principal? Why isn't he or she telling the teacher to go home and put on work-appropriate clothes?

by Anonymousreply 77May 23, 2023 11:42 PM

Great questions, r77. This teacher behaved erratically all year, and I think the principal just gave up. The bitch was a bunny boiler. Who knows, maybe the open house outfit was a “fuck you “ to the administrators.

by Anonymousreply 78May 24, 2023 2:15 AM

What would compel a woman to sleep with a minor? I mean, really? We’re not talking about a 16 and 18 year old. These are grown women. It’s beyond fucking creepy and gross. To want someone who isn’t even out of puberty is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 79May 24, 2023 2:32 AM

R79 not justifying it but I think they are after foreskin because the circumcision rate dropped in younger generations.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80May 24, 2023 6:10 AM

All of the male teachers at my grade school, my junior high principal (male), and several coaches and teachers at high school (male) were fired/arrested/etc for inappropriateness with students.

My friend in high school had a sister who disappeared with her 8th grade science teacher. Sister came back a year later with a baby in her arms.

This was 1980s in a Nice Suburb.

by Anonymousreply 81May 24, 2023 6:15 AM

Those of you thinking this is no big deal?

Congratulations!

You and FOX NEWS are in agreement. Fucking child rapist enabler cunts.

[quote] Greg Gutfeld Lauds ‘Heroic’ Teacher Who Slept With 16-Year-Old Student

Fox News host Greg Gutfeld isn’t bothered that a 38-year-old teacher allegedly had sex with a 16-year-old student—he’s just upset that she might go to jail for it.

“I’m sorry, come on! 16 years old? I would have died for that,” Gutfeld said during Monday’s edition of Gutfeld!

Katherine Timpf, one of Gutfeld’s co-hosts, disagreed.

“Again, I am vehemently against banging kids,” Timpf said. “I can’t believe how many times I’ve had to say that just sitting in this chair.”

Tracy Vanderhulst, a math teacher at Yucaipa High School in California who was named the school’s “teacher of the year” in 2017, was arrested and charged with statutory rape on Thursday after police said she slept with a 16-year-old student.

Authorities believe “there may be additional victims,” according to a news release.

But Gutfeld wasn’t thinking about the victims while taping his eponymous Fox News show Monday. He was thinking about a Van Halen song.

“A 16-year-old boy with a hot teacher,” he said. “I mean, what was the Van Halen Song? ‘Hot For Teacher,’ that was written about this. It wasn't about, hey, let's have a responsible relationship with someone close to my age.”

He went on to laud the teacher even further as a “hero”—but only because of the gender dynamics at play.

“Am I right to say that it is an unfair comparison to do the female to male teacher? Like a male teacher, 38-year-old—creepy. Female—heroic,” Gutfeld said.

“You’re disgusting,” Timpf shot back.

Vanderhulst’s bail was set at $30,000—though it’s unclear if she is still in custody.

“I don’t condone it, I just envy it,” Gutfeld finished by saying. “I’m not saying it’s right, I’m just saying, ‘Why not me?’”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82May 24, 2023 6:22 AM

I feel bad for the teenage boys. They must be in pain from all the high fives they get from their bros.

by Anonymousreply 83May 24, 2023 6:57 AM

I really don't see the big deal. Don't straight guys lose their virginity to prostitution whores anyway?

by Anonymousreply 84May 24, 2023 7:14 AM

I think the Deal is big coz you always remember your first time and imagine it was by a wrinkle cunt who took advantage of you instead of your first gf.

by Anonymousreply 85May 24, 2023 9:09 AM

"Teacher of the year". Boy, she had them fooled. What did she want from the kid besides sex? I remember that Pamela Smart case and Mary Kay Letourneau. Why a 38 yr old woman would even look at a kid that way, is something I just don't get.

by Anonymousreply 86May 24, 2023 9:33 AM

Do 16 year old girls bump pussies after getting banged by their 38 year old male teachers?

Same thing, right!

Those girls should feel lucky their male teacher took an interest in them and fucked them.

Don't worry. They enjoyed it.

by Anonymousreply 87May 24, 2023 10:48 AM

[quote]I feel bad for the teenage boys. They must be in pain from all the high fives they get from their bros.

Maybe. But most teenage boys are into teenage girls and don't see the appeal in going to bed with their 30-something bottle-blonde teachers. And it's not like it was some great challenge like it would be in getting the head cheerleader or whoever.

by Anonymousreply 88May 24, 2023 11:47 AM

You know the kid loved it.

by Anonymousreply 89May 24, 2023 2:05 PM

R2 I know. I can’t understand it at all. It may be a situation like Matt Lauer. He was a handsome man but he could only get off by pressing a button and trapping a person that worked for him. Sickos need a major power differential. Much worse when it’s involving kids!

by Anonymousreply 90May 24, 2023 2:13 PM

r82 you realize He is a comedian not a news bobble head.

by Anonymousreply 91May 24, 2023 3:44 PM

[quote] You know the kid loved it.

I'm going to say the same thing every time an older man does this to a teenaged girl.

What's good for one, is good for all.

by Anonymousreply 92May 24, 2023 4:49 PM

I think many predators genuinely see themselves as still being kids themselves.

I’ve interacted with teachers who actually rolled their eyes and twirled their hair in meetings. Another used to do “baby talk” like it was the most hilarious thing ever. I often left these meetings thinking, “is this bitch for real?!”

There is a very creepy vibe in our culture where no one wants to be seen as the “old lady” of “old man” in any situation. These people used to be known as grownups, and they absolutely don’t exist any more in the middle and especially lower-middle classes.

Poor people and well-off people with a lot of responsibility still seem to understand the need to be adults and get shit done. They don’t have the luxury of twirling their hair in meetings.

by Anonymousreply 93May 24, 2023 5:21 PM

[quote]There is a very creepy vibe in our culture where no one wants to be seen as the “old lady” of “old man” in any situation. These people used to be known as grownups, and they absolutely don’t exist any more in the middle and especially lower-middle classes.

R93, it's called dignity. As a boomer, I'll be the first to admit that my generation was the first to abandon it en masse in order to stay "cool" and fool themselves into thinking they'll never be - eww! - grownups.

by Anonymousreply 94May 24, 2023 11:49 PM

R93 YES! I look back at high school and the number of teachers I had who tried to be "one of the cool kids" is pathetic

by Anonymousreply 95May 25, 2023 2:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!