Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I take it Froy and Richard are broken up.

Froy just posted a thirst trap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276June 18, 2023 4:11 PM

Too muscly, he's losing his twinkish appeal, plus it clashes with his twinky face.

by Anonymousreply 1May 21, 2023 3:46 AM

Frog

Frop

Frot

Froy

by Anonymousreply 2May 21, 2023 3:46 AM

Get your nasty ass back in this bed.

Right.

Fucking.

Now.

by Anonymousreply 3May 21, 2023 3:46 AM

So they’ve broken up because of this one picture the kid’s posted where you can’t even see his nipples?

by Anonymousreply 4May 21, 2023 3:47 AM

Saw him a couple of weeks ago and he was looking really great. The bod 🥵

by Anonymousreply 5May 21, 2023 4:04 AM

He looks like the bottomiest bottom who ever bottomed.

by Anonymousreply 6May 21, 2023 4:59 AM

[quote] He looks like the bottomiest bottom who ever bottomed.

R6 Of course. But don't tell that to the prissy Froy and Madden fans who think Froy is a "dom top" and Rich is a "sub bottom". LOL!

by Anonymousreply 7May 21, 2023 5:07 AM

Richard literally liked it you idiot.

by Anonymousreply 8May 21, 2023 5:40 AM

R4 OP is a troll. Madden has already liked the post.

by Anonymousreply 9May 21, 2023 5:41 AM

Dick is not going to be humiliated by some Mexican boy in heat. Expect Richard to show up unannounced and caged poor Froy.

by Anonymousreply 10May 21, 2023 5:48 AM

So our proof of 'together' or 'broken up' or even 'on a break' is based on social media 'likes'?

by Anonymousreply 11May 21, 2023 6:10 AM

R11 Yes. It's all we have to go on.

by Anonymousreply 12May 21, 2023 6:18 AM

R11 Jeremy Langmead also liked the pic. He is one of Richard's friends.

by Anonymousreply 13May 21, 2023 6:54 AM

THIS IS VIOLENCE! LITERAL VIOLENCE!!!!

by Anonymousreply 14May 21, 2023 7:13 AM

I heard that Froy serves up chocolate ice cream when he bottoms.

by Anonymousreply 15May 21, 2023 7:40 AM

one would think it was beans and rice.

by Anonymousreply 16May 21, 2023 7:45 AM

[quote] one would think it was beans and rice.

Yeah, but it comes out more like Rocky Road ice cream when he bottoms.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 21, 2023 7:49 AM

You‘re not nearly as funny as you think you are, R17

by Anonymousreply 18May 21, 2023 7:53 AM

R5, where did you see Froy?

by Anonymousreply 19May 21, 2023 8:10 AM

Richard liked a pic on Froy's social? L'amour, l'amour.

by Anonymousreply 20May 21, 2023 8:32 AM

I don’t like men with too many muscles.

by Anonymousreply 21May 21, 2023 9:44 AM

Frau sisters are analysing the flowers on the hill and debating if it's LA or Mediterranean!! The pic doesn't seem just like a thirst trap due to its resemblance with Richard's post cpl of years ago. So hallelujah gurls, they r still together

by Anonymousreply 22May 21, 2023 9:57 AM

Too much chest for me.

It's as if his head were photoshopped on his body.

by Anonymousreply 23May 21, 2023 10:02 AM

[quote] Frau sisters are analysing the flowers on the hill and debating if it's LA or Mediterranean!! The pic doesn't seem just like a thirst trap due to its resemblance with Richard's post cpl of years ago. So hallelujah gurls, they r still together

So fraus are fraus for analyzing whether it's LA or the Mediterranean (it's obviously LA), but a pic bearing a slight resemblance to an old Richard selfie and a 'like' proves they're still together? Uh, isn't that rather 'frau-ish' itself?

by Anonymousreply 24May 21, 2023 10:09 AM

R19 twice in the sane week actually, both times at gay parties in LA, one was an after hours type thing.

by Anonymousreply 25May 21, 2023 10:31 AM

Just because they still like each others posts doesn’t mean they’re still together.

by Anonymousreply 26May 21, 2023 10:51 AM

R25 Was that at the queer line dancing nights called "Stud Country" at Club Bahia in LA? Or other events? When you say 'gay parties', are these private events or like clubs/bars?

by Anonymousreply 27May 21, 2023 10:57 AM

R26 Richard's friend also liked it.

by Anonymousreply 28May 21, 2023 10:58 AM

R28 And that proves what?

by Anonymousreply 29May 21, 2023 12:25 PM

¡Froy!

by Anonymousreply 30May 21, 2023 12:26 PM

R29 I doubt he would have liked it if Richard and Froy had broken up. He's Richard's friend, not Froy's.

by Anonymousreply 31May 21, 2023 2:21 PM

R31 Ok. Just to play devil's advocate, who's to say all their friends even know the state of their current relationship (and whatever that may be)?

by Anonymousreply 32May 21, 2023 2:43 PM

No clue of these two are broken up or not. However just because some of these folks met Froy through Richard, doesn’t mean they couldn’t still be friends with Froy if they did split up.

R25 was Froy acting single at these events?

by Anonymousreply 33May 21, 2023 3:09 PM

He looks like a young Burt Lancaster in OP's photo.

by Anonymousreply 34May 21, 2023 3:22 PM

When Richard and Brandon broke up, they stopped liking each other pics and all richard’s friends started to unfollow him. It happened with Jenna as well, it took him years to follow her back again. He’s like that and if they ever broke up, it’s going to be a similar reaction considering they have been dating for years already. Richard’s dad, his friends and himself are still liking froy’s pics and following him so they are obviously still together. I think during the Citadel premier month, they were told to be more low-key and now they are back to their normal schedule

by Anonymousreply 35May 21, 2023 4:11 PM

He looks good, as long as he doesn't move or speak.

by Anonymousreply 36May 21, 2023 4:25 PM

R35 why for Citadel and not Eternals though? Madden did like Jenna’s posts after they split and then she unfollowed him, refollowed, unfollowed, so on and so forth until they followed each other again. Madden’s friends and family continued to follow her and like her stuff all this time.

by Anonymousreply 37May 21, 2023 4:27 PM

Froy looks a thousand times better than when they went to Italy together, and Richard looks like shit now. They are broken up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38May 21, 2023 4:29 PM

The women were fake bearding PR "relationships."

by Anonymousreply 39May 21, 2023 4:29 PM

Huge weight loss, pronounced wrinkles, probably hitting the bottle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40May 21, 2023 4:32 PM

R37 I doubt him and Jenna were ever a couple. The whole liking and unliking on Instagram was probably done by their PR people.

by Anonymousreply 41May 21, 2023 4:32 PM

A year ago Richard was in the best shape of his life, and now he looks like shit. Something happened.

Froy was doughy in their beach pics together and now Froy is in the best shape of his life.

Froy was probably stifled living in Richard’s closet so he dough’ed out. Richard loved Froy but only so much as Froy was in his closet. Froy left and now Richard is in a crisis. He’s only 36 but looks 45 in recent photos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42May 21, 2023 4:38 PM

r40 r42

by Anonymousreply 43May 21, 2023 4:47 PM

the thing about muscles is that you must have like below 10 percent bodyfat to show them off, especially on the screen.

by Anonymousreply 44May 21, 2023 4:51 PM

This turned up on my twitter under recommended😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45May 21, 2023 4:55 PM

R35 & R42 probably should be at least a little embarrassed to know that much detail about these people's lives.

by Anonymousreply 46May 21, 2023 4:57 PM

R37 I agree. I personally think it had nothing to do with what Madden's handlers told him and more to do with the fact that they obviously had problems. Maybe they even broke up or took a break for a short period? Either that or they had an argument or something. I have no idea what happened, but something most probably did because they were being weird.

by Anonymousreply 47May 21, 2023 5:00 PM

R27 yep that was one of them. Other was one of those circuity warehouse parties downtown. Sorry for my vague wording haha!

by Anonymousreply 48May 21, 2023 5:01 PM

Oh ffs... people lose weight and gain weight all the time. It doesn't have to mean they broke up.

by Anonymousreply 49May 21, 2023 5:02 PM

“why for Citadel and not Eternals though?” He was ONE out of like 10 characters in a cast full of a listers and now he’s the main character with only one co star. It’s totally different, amazon invested way too much in that Citadel show, it’s one of the most expensive ever so I can see them trying to keep it more low-key for that

by Anonymousreply 50May 21, 2023 5:10 PM

Well obviously weight loss would be a stupid rationale for speculating a break up

BUT when combined with Froy going out clubbing without Richard it seems to suggest one

by Anonymousreply 51May 21, 2023 5:23 PM

r51

by Anonymousreply 52May 21, 2023 5:25 PM

R52.

by Anonymousreply 53May 21, 2023 5:26 PM

R51 When did he go clubbing without Richard? Receipts please.

by Anonymousreply 54May 21, 2023 5:29 PM

r53

by Anonymousreply 55May 21, 2023 5:34 PM

R54 From another Froy thread on here. There’s Froy, another guy, and Zane Phillips is in front of that guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56May 21, 2023 5:42 PM

R56 Thanks. Froy is allowed to go out with friends. He was constantly seen out and about with friends even when we knew Froy and Madden were together. I still think they are. Call me crazy. I know there's no proof, just my gut feeling. I can't explain the lack of likes over the past few months, maybe they were asked to tone it down or they were going trough something. Either way it doesn't matter because they seem to be back to normal now. It has been said before: Madden has a pattern. I think they would have stopped liking each other's posts and unfollowed each other if they had really broken up. Same with Madden's friends. Everything seems ok now.

by Anonymousreply 57May 21, 2023 5:54 PM

I think they’ve broken up. None of Froys new friends follow Richard. Zane doesn’t follow Richard - to me that says a lot.

by Anonymousreply 58May 21, 2023 7:15 PM

TBF Froy never followed any of Richard's castmates even though we know they were there together in the UK and Spain and Richard never followed any of Froy's castmates when they were living together in Dallas and went to the same Halloween party. On the other side Richard's new stylist and Froy followed each other a couple of days ago.

by Anonymousreply 59May 21, 2023 7:44 PM

The stylist also just followed Zane lol

by Anonymousreply 60May 21, 2023 8:13 PM

Couples have separate friends. It happens. Shocking, I know.

by Anonymousreply 61May 21, 2023 8:25 PM

If you want to think they've broken up, fine, that's your prerogative. I think they are still together. Froy hasn't changed at all. Back when we knew they were together we saw Froy hang out with his friends without Madden. This is nothing new. Those who want them to break up or think they have broken up use this as proof. It is no more proof than likes and follows on Instagram. I personally think Madden and Froy are still together. Time will tell who is right.

by Anonymousreply 62May 21, 2023 8:29 PM

In theory, if Richard and Zane were to get in a fistfight over Froy, who would win?

by Anonymousreply 63May 21, 2023 8:42 PM

Can anyone who knows his stuff please weigh in if this looks like roid neck? Pity if it is.

by Anonymousreply 64May 21, 2023 8:51 PM

R31 Jeremy langmead still likes Brandon Flynn’s posts so I wouldn’t read too much into his likes.

by Anonymousreply 65May 21, 2023 9:10 PM

[quote] Froy hasn't changed at all. Back when we knew they were together we saw Froy hang out with his friends without Madden. This is nothing new. [quote] He was constantly seen out and about with friends even when we knew Froy and Madden were together.

Wrong. We really did not see Froy with his own friends during his time with Madden. In fact, we talked about that incessantly here, that he pretty much abandoned his own social circle for Madden's world...to the point his own friends were commenting on his few instagram posts at the time how much they missed him. Froy's patterns and behaviors, particularly through social media, absolutely have changed since he's been with Madden. He went from a very out-going, effervescent, fem boy who was a very active social media user with a robust social circle to becoming a near recluse, butching it up, and living inside Madden's social circle pretty exclusively as they lived nearly attached at the hip for several years. We are now seeing Froy on his own in Los Angeles, with a whole new social circle actually of his own (and mainly LGBTQ+ men and women), engaging in the local gay scene, and he's fairly active on social media again, including posting shirtless selfies. Does it mean a breakup? No, not necessarily. But it is a major, and obvious, change from the last several years. So yes, it absolutely is new.

[quote] It has been said before: Madden has a pattern. I think they would have stopped liking each other's posts and unfollowed each other if they had really broken up. Same with Madden's friends. Everything seems ok now.

And Froy has patterns, and his current online behavior is deviating slowly but surely from that. Also, people can still 'like' posts without having to cut people out of their lives. It doesn't mean much of anything, either way. As said above, people from both Richard and Froy's pasts still 'like' things they post, and they in turn do the same. Froy has even added back a number of folks he stopped following from his past. Also, not every break up/temporary split is a lock-down-drag-out kind of situation. People can still be on good terms after something changes or ends.

Also, who is to say their actual relationship has even been entirely monogamous this whole time?

[quote] “why for Citadel and not Eternals though?” He was ONE out of like 10 characters in a cast full of a listers and now he’s the main character with only one co star. It’s totally different, amazon invested way too much in that Citadel show, it’s one of the most expensive ever so I can see them trying to keep it more low-key for that

Madden was one of the two biggest leads for Eternals, along with Gemma Chan, and they were the center of all the marketing, globally. And both projects cost a ridiculous fortune. Highly doubt Amazon would care that much over a corporation like Disney if they were so concerned about an obvious twink boyfriend. Also, Citadel, while doing well enough, isn't exactly this massive success that is the center of the culture right now, compared to other things getting way more press and attention.

by Anonymousreply 66May 21, 2023 10:52 PM

See, an expert has spoken.

by Anonymousreply 67May 21, 2023 11:10 PM

All the WeHo tops are acting like rabid dogs now that word got out Froy is in town. Richard’s boy is a hot piece of ass and everyone want to be the one that one-up Richard fucking Madden. .

by Anonymousreply 68May 21, 2023 11:22 PM

If Madden is still in the running for Bond I can see Broccoli demanding a lower social media presence. A gay Bond would not sell in the lucrative and essential Asian and Chinese markets.

by Anonymousreply 69May 22, 2023 9:16 AM

FFS He isn’t going to be Bond

by Anonymousreply 70May 22, 2023 10:31 AM

Froy and Gus Kenworthy now follow each other on instagram. How funny.

by Anonymousreply 71May 23, 2023 5:32 AM

Ain't getting any prettier or younger.

by Anonymousreply 72May 23, 2023 6:35 AM

R72 Which one?

by Anonymousreply 73May 23, 2023 8:40 AM

Kenworthy does look a bit like Madden.

by Anonymousreply 74May 23, 2023 8:42 AM

R74 Just a little? ;)

by Anonymousreply 75May 23, 2023 9:12 AM

[quote] Froy and Gus Kenworthy now follow each other on instagram. How funny.

I actually do find it funny, because they're both BOTTOMS.

Mutual admiration society?

by Anonymousreply 76May 23, 2023 2:43 PM

[quote] Mutual admiration society?

Double-ended dildo society?

by Anonymousreply 77May 23, 2023 2:55 PM

I'm aFroyd so, OP.

by Anonymousreply 78May 23, 2023 2:58 PM

Do you think Richard would make a grand romantic gesture to get him back?

by Anonymousreply 79May 23, 2023 3:02 PM

[quote] Do you think Richard would make a grand romantic gesture to get him back?

Froy is tainted. He's been whoring around lately.

Basically, used goods.

Not only that, but Richard is too focused on his career to have to deal with Froy's demands.

Richard has not and will not come out any time soon, because he wants to be a big(ger) star, and not even Froy's ass will stop him from achieving that goal. Not to mention that Richard's agent and handlers have a lot to say about it too.

It's abundantly clear to Froy that Richard's career takes priority in his life, and Froy is #2. Maybe even #3 and #4 behind Richard's family and friends.

Richard would like to have it all, but if he can't, well then... he's okay with them not being together.

That's why Froy left to go whore with some new guy.

Meanwhile, Richard will keep climbing the A-list ladder, and Froy will be... a D-list footnote in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 80May 23, 2023 3:08 PM

Richard probably knows he isn’t going to be A list now that he has two turkeys in a row and he’s yoked to a second season of turkey two.

He had hoped to get up to a Henry Cavill or Jake Gyllenhaal tier but he’s on more of a Henry Golding tier.

by Anonymousreply 81May 23, 2023 3:21 PM

Henry Golding is nothing.

He's a C-list CW actor.

Richard is miles above Henry Golding, in terms of status.

by Anonymousreply 82May 23, 2023 3:24 PM

[quote] twice in the sane week actually, both times at gay parties in LA, one was an after hours type thing.

[quote] yep that was one of them. Other was one of those circuity warehouse parties downtown. Sorry for my vague wording haha!

R25 R48 Wait, woah... Froy be attending circuit parties now? Damn. He's into that scene...???!!! 😮😮😮 You can't leave us hanging now.

I guess those rumors on reddit might have been true...

by Anonymousreply 83May 23, 2023 3:35 PM

Richard wants a twink bottom.

Not a PASS AROUND BOTTOM, like Froy.

by Anonymousreply 84May 23, 2023 3:41 PM

I would say he’s the same as Henry Golding right now.

Let’s say Henry Cavill and Jake Gyllenhaal are A- list

Then there is a B+ list where I’d put Nicholas Hoult, Jamie Dornan, and the like

Richard should be there

I don’t think he’s there

I think he’s in the B list with Henry Golding

by Anonymousreply 85May 23, 2023 3:43 PM

[quote] Do you think Richard would make a grand romantic gesture to get him back?

Why? From Hollywood ingénues, to Instagram Whores, a man like Richard Madden can, and will, have his pick of any pretty boy twink on the planet. Easily. There's probably already a whole list lined up, willing to comply with Madden's lifestyle, and be his next dirty little secret. Froy will learn exactly what Brandon did... that "toxic men with good dick" always trade in for a younger model.

by Anonymousreply 86May 23, 2023 4:06 PM

R86, that doesn't matter if he really loves the boy...Time will tell... Either way, I want Froy to be happy and safe (don't really care about Richard).

by Anonymousreply 87May 23, 2023 7:58 PM

Kid is doing roids (pretty evident from the bulging traps and shoulders) and this means that he is riding dicks left and right.

R80 and R86 are spot on. Gay relationships at a certain high social level work just like straight ones. Actors, lawyers and high value men don't choose instagram whores and pass around bottoms for seriuos commitment, they like guys/twinks who are not "talked about" and have a rather "clean" sexual curriculum. Froy has wasted his value now by whoring around WeHo basically, and Richard can have all the younger twinks he wants.

by Anonymousreply 88May 23, 2023 8:16 PM

OK R88, whatever.

by Anonymousreply 89May 23, 2023 8:45 PM

Call me a tinhat, I still think Madden and Froy are dating. I think they have an open relationship though.

by Anonymousreply 90May 24, 2023 5:47 AM

Citadel opening is winding down. Bond is probably a no go. No Gladiator. Froy has a movie out soon.

Prob time to open up a bit and get his face out there and R does not have to be as concerned as before.

by Anonymousreply 91May 24, 2023 6:34 AM

[quote] that doesn't matter if he really loves the boy...Time will tell...

If he really loved the boy in the way you kids have made it out to be some Hallmark romance, both their lives would probably be very different right now. Especially Madden's. As R88 said, men like Richard Madden are really no different than their straight counterparts. Their priorities are other things, and that's why they like 'em young (dumb, and full of cum), and eventually trade in for younger, as their status allows them the pick of whatever they want...and in turn, it lines up right back for them. Who's to say Froy or Brandon were any different?

[quote] Kid is doing roids (pretty evident from the bulging traps and shoulders) and this means that he is riding dicks left and right.

R88 According to some above, he's attending circuit parties. So...

[quote] I think they have an open relationship though.

Wouldn't be surprising at all. Probably has been that way longer than we know.

by Anonymousreply 92May 24, 2023 6:40 AM

What does this “Froy” do?

by Anonymousreply 93May 24, 2023 8:02 AM

[quote] What does this “Froy” do?

Why, he's the future Mrs Richard Madden.

by Anonymousreply 94May 24, 2023 10:54 AM

[quote] What does this “Froy” do?

R93 You mean besides regularly ride Richard Madden's notoriously large Scottish cock... he's an actor. He's also tried his hand at music.

by Anonymousreply 95May 24, 2023 10:56 AM

Who knew they would last this long. Good for them. Must be true love.

by Anonymousreply 96May 24, 2023 11:43 AM

Froy is a moron. What's he getting out of this relationship? And don't tell me it's love. If it was love Richard wouldn't have him in the closet and pretend like he doesn't know him.

Richard's star is on the rise but Froy isn't getting any of the benefits of that.

by Anonymousreply 97May 24, 2023 11:52 AM

They're both young and sexy, so they'll both land on their feet!

by Anonymousreply 98May 24, 2023 11:59 AM

[quote] Richard's star is on the rise

WAS

Was.

by Anonymousreply 99May 24, 2023 12:21 PM

richard's star is on the median.

by Anonymousreply 100May 24, 2023 5:44 PM

[quote] richard's star is on the median.

froy's star is on the.... oh, wait.

froy isn't a star.

by Anonymousreply 101May 24, 2023 5:46 PM

Froy actually has more opportunities as an out actor then as a closeted actor

Nicholas Galitzine is getting cast in lots of things right now because they are gay roles

Froy could take advantage of that as he’s not exactly making headway in straight roles

by Anonymousreply 102May 24, 2023 6:15 PM

R102 - Yep. Better than nothing.

by Anonymousreply 103May 24, 2023 6:45 PM

I wonder what type of roles Froy’s after. Surely if he was open to doing indie pictures, he’d have made something in the last few years. Is he getting jacked expecting action roles? Maybe he’s getting jacked expecting to be “kept”, which is definitely an enviable life.

by Anonymousreply 104May 24, 2023 7:32 PM

[quote] I wonder what type of roles Froy’s after.

I’m guessing sub?

by Anonymousreply 105May 24, 2023 9:48 PM

[quote] I wonder what type of roles Froy’s after. Surely if he was open to doing indie pictures, he’d have made something in the last few years. Is he getting jacked expecting action roles? Maybe he’s getting jacked expecting to be “kept”, which is definitely an enviable life.

R104 I've wondered about the same as well. What kind of roles does he really want...or expect to get? I know he's tried for several things that included music, like that short-lived country music drama. And he's networked with the Broadway types. Then, he seems to have auditioned for that Tom Hardy biker movie that's eventually coming out (as I think that's what got him into motorcycles). He didn't get any of those. Basically he's booked one project a year, where he seems to get less than 5 minutes of screentime. I too thought he should have been doing smaller indie stuff in the last few years, but instead he seemed to be attached to Madden 24/7. I kept bringing up that his priorities seemed off, and that he was losing the momentum he had pre-2020, but fans threw a fit at the mention of such.

As for bulking up, I think it's just typical gay body image pressure, as well as industry standards for young actors. Especially with all them going for those superhero movies now. Or maybe it's just vanity. According to the rumor mill, he started working out more heavily in 2019 because he supposedly "liked the attention he was getting from it" according to those in-the-know. Considering who he's been fucking, it's clearly worked. Maybe it also had to do with body image issues, as he was the typical supper skinny twink type most of his youth. Most of them seem to struggle with that as they get older, so they try to get bigger.

by Anonymousreply 106May 25, 2023 10:39 AM

"Considering who he's been fucking"

Who has he been fucking?

by Anonymousreply 107May 25, 2023 1:25 PM

[quote] Froy actually has more opportunities as an out actor then as a closeted actor Nicholas Galitzine is getting cast in lots of things right now because they are gay roles. Froy could take advantage of that as he’s not exactly making headway in straight roles

R102 That's an interesting thought. He isn't exactly the most convincing hetero in the roles he's played so far. His naturally effeminate nature always kind of seeps through. Then again, I don't think he's played any gay roles on screen yet. So it'd be really interesting to see if that comes more natural to him. Something tells me he'd pull that off far better.

[quote] Froy is a moron. What's he getting out of this relationship? And don't tell me it's love. If it was love Richard wouldn't have him in the closet and pretend like he doesn't know him. Richard's star is on the rise but Froy isn't getting any of the benefits of that.

R97 Finally, someone sees it. That's the kicker. Other than maybe some networking behind the scenes, the whole relationship with Richard isn't exactly making him into this big star like all the fraus and fangirls were so adamant it would. If anything, it's stalled his progress. For awhile there, it was almost like he was more interested in being Madden's reclusive sugar baby than actually working. The only thing its done is make him notorious amongst social media gays. And he doesn't even take advantage of that.

by Anonymousreply 108May 25, 2023 1:29 PM

[quote] Who has he been fucking?

R107 A Scottish dungeon master with a penchant for submissive twinks.

by Anonymousreply 109May 25, 2023 1:50 PM

R109 Oh Kk! I thought there was a rumor about someone else since Madden.

by Anonymousreply 110May 25, 2023 1:58 PM

R110 Well, the rumor mill is also discussing him possibly hooking up with Zane Phillips. And there's the person above who says he's attending circuit parties, etc.

by Anonymousreply 111May 25, 2023 2:16 PM

Froy didn't look all that big when he was line dancing. Don't go by that picture.

by Anonymousreply 112May 27, 2023 2:05 AM

Where can one see this…Froy?

by Anonymousreply 113May 27, 2023 8:04 AM

Primarily on DL, R113. He really isn't a celebrity anywhere else.

by Anonymousreply 114May 27, 2023 8:25 AM

R113 Apparently where the young gay Hollywood people are.

by Anonymousreply 115May 27, 2023 9:46 AM

R112 Yeah, his selfies are always a bit questionable. He's been doing something to them since like 2019, whether it be using filters or facetune. He often makes his lips look smaller and thinner, his jaw wider, and his neck even wider. But when you see him filmed, it never quite matches. Some fans have even argued back and forth if he's had work done.

R113 Primarily in Richard Madden's London dungeon in his stable of sub twinks. Other than that, Instagram is a good start.

by Anonymousreply 116May 27, 2023 1:19 PM

R116 It actually just looks to me like the angle makes his chest and shoulders look huge compared to his head. Yes he's been working out, working with a trainer, but in other photos his body looks more normally proportioned.

by Anonymousreply 117May 27, 2023 6:43 PM

(And in the line dancing video)

by Anonymousreply 118May 27, 2023 6:45 PM

Froy's a whore.

A dirty little whore.

by Anonymousreply 119May 27, 2023 11:12 PM

And I like it.

by Anonymousreply 120May 27, 2023 11:28 PM

R117 Yeah, the boy definitely uses angles to his advantage. If you notice, a lot of his selfies now are only at certain angles. He was far less self-conscious about it years ago.

by Anonymousreply 121May 28, 2023 8:02 AM

[quote]Some fans have even argued back and forth if he's had work done.

I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 122May 28, 2023 12:08 PM

Is this like...an A.I. generated person?

by Anonymousreply 123May 28, 2023 12:08 PM

No this is an AI generated person

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124May 28, 2023 12:29 PM

So sad

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125May 28, 2023 12:33 PM

I’m verklempt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126May 28, 2023 1:00 PM

Brah join us in Monaco- it's hot 'n cold running millionaires!

by Anonymousreply 127May 28, 2023 1:19 PM

The elder has removed a profile that's been posted for years...the younger one still has their's.

by Anonymousreply 128May 28, 2023 1:59 PM

R128 What is this referring to?

by Anonymousreply 129May 28, 2023 2:10 PM

R128 is trying to be annoyingly cryptic, but I'm thinking it's either a Grindr profile, or something sex related.

Meaning that Richard deleted his Grindr profile when he got together with Froy, but Froy the WHORE didn't delete his hookup profile.

by Anonymousreply 130May 28, 2023 2:27 PM

I doubt either one of them deleted any Grindr/hookup profile, then or now. ;)

by Anonymousreply 131May 28, 2023 2:37 PM

He went linedancing with Zane again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132May 30, 2023 5:04 PM

The 3 gay boys in front are hot! Glad to see Froy's 25 year old self is having fun and not stifled!

by Anonymousreply 133May 30, 2023 5:26 PM

Richard’s ego must have been colossal to suppress Froy like that.

by Anonymousreply 134May 30, 2023 5:30 PM

You fraus have no idea how most gay relationships work.

Richard has removed his profile after they BOTH had it active during the relationship. Froy's is still there.

I dare say they are broken up. Perhaps F was tired of the closet and since 'chard is not ever going to be an A lister, he's dumped him.

He wants to be seen in that video. They are right up at the stage!

by Anonymousreply 135May 30, 2023 5:31 PM

Maybe 'chard blames him for losing Bond with the pool and pizza pics in VB.

by Anonymousreply 136May 30, 2023 5:33 PM

It seems Froy wants his rainbow to fly and out Zane is on the same wavelength - unlike Ruchard. Now, Froy should do a gay movie like Zane.

by Anonymousreply 137May 30, 2023 5:43 PM

*Richard

by Anonymousreply 138May 30, 2023 5:45 PM

[quote] Richard has removed his profile after they BOTH had it active during the relationship. Froy's is still there.

And how do you know that? You keep making the claim but provide no proof.

You are also the travel troll that makes up these stories about where "R" and "F" are. We all remember you from past threads where you would say F is on yachts with old rich European men.

by Anonymousreply 139May 30, 2023 9:33 PM

nah, got f was in spain before the pic on the boat. believe me or not. i do not care.

i also have andrew mattamazeo's owtf his name is. brandon's...who deleted his after the breakup.

kinda simple if you know their exact location.

begone, frau!

by Anonymousreply 140May 30, 2023 9:48 PM

R140 Oh please. I'm furthest thing from a frau. I'm the one that usually calls out the fraus here. You just make claims - great ones, with a fabulous imagination - but unfounded ones and provide nothing like the rest of us that try to link to a pic or something. You've done this for the past three years here. Again, just give us something to go on. That's all.

by Anonymousreply 141May 30, 2023 10:06 PM

and if i provided the proof, the proof would be gone in a heartbeat.

by Anonymousreply 142May 30, 2023 10:31 PM

Fucking whore.

by Anonymousreply 143May 30, 2023 11:03 PM

Zane is hot so good for Froy!

by Anonymousreply 144May 30, 2023 11:12 PM

It looks like Froy actually did what you guys said Richard was going to do to him

Replace him with a younger partner with a better body

Well done, Froylan.

by Anonymousreply 145May 30, 2023 11:14 PM

👆Yep! Team Froy! Froy and Zane are hot too👍

by Anonymousreply 146May 30, 2023 11:41 PM

Froy and Zane being very affectionate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147May 30, 2023 11:41 PM

R147!! Woot! Yes! Love it! 👐❤️

by Anonymousreply 148May 30, 2023 11:43 PM

Thanks R147! and that's that! Froy and Zane are a thing now and they DGAF. Love it!

by Anonymousreply 149May 30, 2023 11:45 PM

More PDA in those few secs with Zane than 3+ years with Richard 👀

by Anonymousreply 150May 30, 2023 11:50 PM

[quote] Froy and Zane are a thing now and they DGAF

I would prefer that they DIAGF.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151May 31, 2023 12:01 AM

Gay line dancing looks boring af.

by Anonymousreply 152May 31, 2023 1:40 AM

[quote] More PDA in those few secs with Zane than 3+ years with Richard 👀

R150 BOOM! That says everything, doesn't it. Good for him.

[quote] It looks like Froy actually did what you guys said Richard was going to do to him Replace him with a younger partner with a better body Well done, Froylan.

R145 Bingo. And it's lovely to see. Good for Froy. He deserves someone who he can love openly, and show it. And vice versa. The closet always takes its toll. I'm sure Madden will be on to the next young thing shortly.

[quote] Richard’s ego must have been colossal to suppress Froy like that.

R134 Many of us were saying this, but the fangirls would throw a fit and deny it. I can only imagine how their heads must be exploding right now... ;)

by Anonymousreply 153May 31, 2023 4:00 AM

Define “openly”. Seen in an LA club on gay line dancing night? Froy didn’t post this. He hasn’t come out yet.

by Anonymousreply 154May 31, 2023 4:52 AM

...Before you start dancing in the streets.

by Anonymousreply 155May 31, 2023 4:58 AM

[quote] Define “openly”. Seen in an LA club on gay line dancing night? Froy didn’t post this.

Openly...as in a public space, where people can video and photograph (and they know it)...let alone a gay public space. We never saw anything like this with Froy and Richard, let alone in public gay clubs.

[quote] He hasn’t come out yet.

Nobody said he did. But clearly he's not hiding like before.

by Anonymousreply 156May 31, 2023 4:58 AM

Well, that was his choice, just like this is. I’s okay to be closeted if that’s your choice. Either way is okay.

by Anonymousreply 157May 31, 2023 5:03 AM

*It’s

by Anonymousreply 158May 31, 2023 5:03 AM

[quote] Well, that was his choice,

Was it? How do you know?

by Anonymousreply 159May 31, 2023 5:07 AM

R159 You don’t think he controls his own life and his choices?

by Anonymousreply 160May 31, 2023 5:33 AM

R160 I'm sure he does. But sometimes choices isn't so cut and dry. I think it's clear that to be with Madden, you have to do certain things a certain way. We saw that change in Froy compared to before. Was it his choice? I'm sure. But who knows what was also weighing on that choice. Already we're seeing a difference. Same with Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 161May 31, 2023 6:23 AM

R161 Froy seemed happy, he even said he was happy so who am I to judge? It’s easy to fall into the “blame Madden for everything” hole. He’s always painted as an oppressor. But didn’t Froy take a break from social media because people started commenting too much on his relationship and he didn’t want to deal with it? He was publicly closeted then and still is “officially.” (Though maybe not much longer.) Anyway I don’t know the details but it bothers me to make a good guy-bad-guy thing out of it.

by Anonymousreply 162June 1, 2023 12:57 PM

R162 Well, we're all just playing a big guessing game from the outside looking in. But I don't think it's unfair to look at certain patterns with these guys, before they were together, during their time together, and then after, and have some thoughts about it. Especially when one person is considerably older, has more power/fame/wealth/etc., and thus the stakes are higher for said person.

[quote] Froy seemed happy, he even said he was happy so who am I to judge?

Sure. But happiness probably wasn't the only emotion felt all that time. Life is nuanced. As is love.

[quote] But didn’t Froy take a break from social media because people started commenting too much on his relationship and he didn’t want to deal with it?

Nowhere was it confirmed that his break, or overall pullback, from using social media was based on that. That was just an idea that certain fans come up with. But he was also the one (out of the two) teasing it the most the first two years, with love songs posts, liking posts by fans about them, etc. He clearly wasn't shy about the whole thing.

[quote] He was publicly closeted then and still is “officially.”

Sure. But that's becoming very transparent at this point with anyone with a set of eyes. Basically non-existent without saying it.

by Anonymousreply 163June 1, 2023 1:39 PM

My experience seeing closeted gay actors around LA is that they will go to gay bars, almost recklessly at times. Admittedly that was before most people had video cameras. But they will go to both parties and bars somewhat randomly, without any plans to come out publicly.

by Anonymousreply 164June 1, 2023 2:09 PM

By video cameras I meant phones

by Anonymousreply 165June 1, 2023 2:10 PM

Again I don’t know much, but just guessing, Froy isn’t some really hot actor at the moment so he’s probably not as concerned as Richard about career vs personal life. Does anyone, even Richard, really want to be closeted? It’s just that he caught on as a heat throb for women and now he’s stuck with it, and probably afraid to lose his whole career if he were to be honest about his lifestyle. Froy is more in career limbo between having been a minor teen heart throb and now...what?

by Anonymousreply 166June 1, 2023 2:16 PM

Prior to Richard's sightings holding hands with Brandon Flynn, everyone assumed he was straight.

Then more photos came out with Richard and Brandon, and people started to think he was bisexual. And I don't think Richard seemed to care, otherwise he would never have let those photos get out.

Then Richard came out of the closet even more when he started being photographed doing EVERYTHING with Froy.

Interestingly, it's only after he started becoming serious with Froy, that Richard became more closeted. Little by little, he covered his tracks with the paparazzi and on social media, to the point now that you wouldn't even know that they were ever a couple.

Something happened after Richard got together with Froy.

I don't know if it's because Richard started getting more job offers, or Richard started gaining in popularity, but he went from heading towards coming out - to heading back IN the closet.

It's so weird.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167June 1, 2023 4:14 PM

Eternals and Bond possibly and then getting Citadel.

Does not take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

by Anonymousreply 168June 1, 2023 4:28 PM

That's showbiz kids!

by Anonymousreply 169June 1, 2023 4:31 PM

I wonder who the next kept celebrity twunk will be

by Anonymousreply 170June 1, 2023 5:31 PM

when was Richard photographed doing everything with Froy

by Anonymousreply 171June 1, 2023 10:23 PM

I can only think of a few photos of them in public ever.

by Anonymousreply 172June 1, 2023 10:28 PM

[quote] when was Richard photographed doing everything with Froy

It was on their social media which was all converted to "private."

Richard went back in the closet, and he made Froy go in the closet too.

by Anonymousreply 173June 1, 2023 11:32 PM

R173 I was not aware of that. Were in pictures together or just separate photos in the same places?

by Anonymousreply 174June 1, 2023 11:41 PM

*Were they

by Anonymousreply 175June 1, 2023 11:41 PM

[quote] It was on their social media which was all converted to "private."

R173 Um, Richard never really posted anything on his social media regarding Froy. Ever. In fact, he had basically turned away from even using his social media even before Froy.

When Froy posted, he never included or tagged Richard in anything. It was only fans "in the know" who were able to discern that these were locations where they were together.

They did, and still somewhat do, 'like' each others posts on instagram though.

[quote] when was Richard photographed doing everything with Froy

R171 He really wasn't. At least not "everything" together. There were a few moments where they were papped together in the first year and half. After that, hardly anymore pap pics, except for a couple times, but by then, those pics were uploaded to pap sites (like backgrid), but were never formally published in the press.

by Anonymousreply 176June 1, 2023 11:49 PM

[quote] Um, Richard never really posted anything on his social media regarding Froy. Ever. In fact, he had basically turned away from even using his social media even before Froy.

You're wrong.

Richard was even posting pictures of Froy with Richard's FAMILY on holidays.

Clearly, you don't know what you're talking about.

Here's one in Mexico.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177June 2, 2023 12:05 AM

In London.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178June 2, 2023 12:06 AM

R177 R178 The one that is wrong is you. I know exactly what I'm talking about, and anyone who has actually paid attention the last few years would also know - Richard Madden NEVER posted those pap pics on his formal social media pages. NEVER once. Unless you live in an alternate reality, or have access to some private "finsta" account that nobody knows about. But his public pages never once had a mention or image of Froy...let alone pap pics, of all things, considering Richard Madden hates paps.

by Anonymousreply 179June 2, 2023 12:31 AM

In the car..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180June 2, 2023 12:40 AM

On the street.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181June 2, 2023 12:41 AM

In Italy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182June 2, 2023 12:41 AM

Yes, we know about all these pap pics. We've discussed them ad nauseam here for nearly 3 years. Nobody is denying they were papped.

by Anonymousreply 183June 2, 2023 12:50 AM

[quote] Nobody is denying they were papped

But Richard is denying they're a couple.

by Anonymousreply 184June 2, 2023 1:16 AM

When did Froy ever admit they were a couple?

by Anonymousreply 185June 2, 2023 1:19 AM

[quote] When did Froy ever admit they were a couple?

Yeah, because it's not like we have eyes or anything.

by Anonymousreply 186June 2, 2023 1:23 AM

They Wes papped several times with approval.

Glass closet guys work this way: Fraus will see buddies hanging out and everyone else knows they’re together.

by Anonymousreply 187June 2, 2023 1:26 AM

R186 Your point?

by Anonymousreply 188June 2, 2023 1:28 AM

[quote] When did Froy ever admit they were a couple?

Because it's perfectly normal for some big British star to take some nobody D-list American actor on vacation with him and his parents to Mexico.

Nope. Nothing to see here at all!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189June 2, 2023 1:32 AM

It was bound to happen eventually. Richard is never going to come out of the closet, and that being the case, he needs to stop dating other actors because it requires them to keep a low profile and once they realize their own career is stalling as a result, they bounce. It will happen again and again until he stops dating people who are in the industry.

Zane’s a catch, so good for Froy.

by Anonymousreply 190June 2, 2023 1:45 AM

R186, R187 and R190 nailed it! The devil's advocates, who are *still* in denial, are just delusional at this point. The closet hurts and sucks! I am so glad Froy is his happy, free self now with Zane! Richard can go do what he does with his next closet twink for Bond. I still like him too and wish him the best!

by Anonymousreply 191June 2, 2023 2:44 AM

I’m kinda thinking Richard may be getting off on dating other actors and forcing them to stay in the closet.

I mean the person above makes a good point, he would probably best be served by finding some nobody who would just be happy to spend his money. He doesn’t want that. He wants another actor as a mirror so he can subconsciously reenact his own closeted journey.

by Anonymousreply 192June 2, 2023 2:50 AM

If Richard’s boyfriends’ careers stall as a result of keeping a low profile, why doesn’t Richard’s? It doesn’t seem to do him any harm.

By the way, all this time Froy was with Richard he could have been on social media to his heart’s content. Posting selfies like he does doesn’t reveal you’re in a relationship. All he usually ever posted before were selfies, anyway. he didn’t need to stop.

And he did do those Fendi ads and things like that. He also was on several magazine covers and in cover stories. he also did a V series. By the way, before he was with Richard he had not done any of those for several years. (TV series, or magazine photo shoots.) I shake my head because it’s like you guys just twist reality to suit your scenarios of Richard keeping Froy locked away.

by Anonymousreply 193June 2, 2023 3:18 AM

Froy also deleted his winter account. I doubt anyone forced him to.

by Anonymousreply 194June 2, 2023 3:21 AM

*Twitter account

by Anonymousreply 195June 2, 2023 3:21 AM

[quote] The devil's advocates, who are *still* in denial, are just delusional at this point. The closet hurts and sucks!

I don't think most of us here are denying any of it. And some of us have been saying how destructive the closet is for years in these threads, and how we were noticing a change in Froy that wasn't exactly positive. But the Madden fans would always throw a fit.

[quote] They Wes papped several times with approval.

R157 Yep. And that's what's interesting, in that someone's team was clearly calling the paps in the first year or so. After that, nothing. Total change of strategy. And even the last two times they were papped together, none of the pics with Froy were published in the media (though other pics from those very trips were). Something changed in there.

by Anonymousreply 196June 2, 2023 5:10 AM

[quote] If Richard’s boyfriends’ careers stall as a result of keeping a low profile, why doesn’t Richard’s? It doesn’t seem to do him any harm.

Isn't the answer obvious? Because Richard is already the bigger, higher-profile star. He's got top tier reps, and mainstream male lead roles under his belt. And awards. He's got the bigger career, so he's already ahead of these fledgling twink actors he likes to date.

[quote] By the way, all this time Froy was with Richard he could have been on social media to his heart’s content. Posting selfies like he does doesn’t reveal you’re in a relationship. All he usually ever posted before were selfies, anyway. he didn’t need to stop.

And that's exactly what so many of us were saying all these years. That Froy should have been working his social media more aggressively (like nearly all his peers), especially during the pandemic...but he didn't. He pulled back even more to the point of being almost reclusive. Hmmm, wonder why? And now, this year, he slowly starts using it more, like the old days.

[quote] And he did do those Fendi ads and things like that. He also was on several magazine covers and in cover stories. he also did a V series. By the way, before he was with Richard he had not done any of those for several years. (TV series, or magazine photo shoots.) I shake my head because it’s like you guys just twist reality to suit your scenarios of Richard keeping Froy locked away.

Nobody's twisting reality. We're just observing the changes from before Madden, to during...and now (possibly) after. There are noticeable differences. And something that was discussed regarding Brandon as well. It's not implausible to think Madden has more pull in his relationships given the obvious factors.

As for getting a few covers, who's to say he wouldn't have gotten that without Madden. They weren't exactly the most prestigious publications, most of which his similar acting peers also all got.

by Anonymousreply 197June 2, 2023 6:50 AM

I dated a closeted guy in the past. It was kind of paranoia inducing and soul crushing, particularly as he would totally ignore me in public. Not recommended.

by Anonymousreply 198June 2, 2023 8:11 AM

R197 has it right. Richard had already reached a certain level of fame before he was rumored to be dating men or spotted with them. And he had at least one publicly known relationship with a woman before that which gives him plausible deniability (personally I think he actually is bi, though I’m not totally sure about that).

The guys he’s dated aren’t at that level yet. That having been said, I don’t think the low profile actually HELPS Richard much; his projects would probably be bigger hits if he was more accessible. It only really helps him in terms of casting because that’s where the bias against openly queer actors is — casting agents and execs who think uncloseted actors aren’t believable in straight roles and so perpetuate that cycle. Those types probably respect Richard more for being low key.

by Anonymousreply 199June 2, 2023 8:11 AM

The ironic thing is I think Richard got most of his ardent female fans from his one gay role in ROCKETMAN. The girlies went wild for him kissin’ Taron even though his character was the villain. I think if he’d come out of the closet at that time it would have limited his casting opportunities but he’d still have a legion of fangirls.

It’s the straight male audience he hasn’t been able to really capture, not because they suspect he’s queer (they are too clueless for that) but because he’s too pretty and it threatens them. Kit Harington hasn’t been able to make that crossover either, for the same reason, even though he is straight. Straight men like their action stars to be unpretty a la Chris Pratt and/or lacking in any onscreen sexual chemistry with another human being a la Tom Cruise.

by Anonymousreply 200June 2, 2023 11:59 AM

Wow, I didn’t realize Richard Madden (who I had never even heard of before he started a relationship with Froy) was such a huge, huge star he didn’t need social media.

by Anonymousreply 201June 2, 2023 1:02 PM

… most people would agree Chris Pratt when in shape was very pretty.

We can’t all go by your bizarre aesthetic tastes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202June 2, 2023 1:07 PM

[quote] It was bound to happen eventually. Richard is never going to come out of the closet, and that being the case, he needs to stop dating other actors because it requires them to keep a low profile and once they realize their own career is stalling as a result, they bounce. It will happen again and again until he stops dating people who are in the industry.

R190 Exactly. Everyone said it would do wonders for Froy, and that clearly didn't happen. Didn't happen for Brandon either. I guess we'll have too see if there's a pattern with the next person he dates, especially if they're a young twink actor with a smaller career. As for Richard, it's not doing anything for his career either. Hell, he might actually have a presence if he wasn't so reclusive, let alone so closeted.

[quote] I’m kinda thinking Richard may be getting off on dating other actors and forcing them to stay in the closet. I mean the person above makes a good point, he would probably best be served by finding some nobody who would just be happy to spend his money. He doesn’t want that.

R192 I think that's a very astute observation. And certainly a possibility. Maybe there's some element of power and control going on with him (hence the age gaps)...or on the flip-side, some kind of stunted element to him (emotionally).

[quote] He wants another actor as a mirror so he can subconsciously reenact his own closeted journey.

R192 Damn. Now that's something.

by Anonymousreply 203June 2, 2023 2:10 PM

Richard must be pretty conflicted, like all actors who’ve even been closeted. At this point, in his mid-30s, it’s probably his last chance at becoming a star, and since he worked for it for many years, he wouldn’t want to mess it up. I think you can see the conflict in his eyes, he doesn’t really look relaxed or happy when you look at his face, really.

by Anonymousreply 204June 2, 2023 2:27 PM

You mean a man who is surgically attached to a vape pen doesn’t seem relaxed or happy?

by Anonymousreply 205June 2, 2023 2:31 PM

R295 Well as someone who has had a few addictions myself I can’t judge anyone on that.

by Anonymousreply 206June 2, 2023 2:33 PM

[quote] I think you can see the conflict in his eyes, he doesn’t really look relaxed or happy when you look at his face, really.

R204 observed the same. He just seems so guarded all the time. It's in the eyes in photos. It's in the body language during interviews. His red carpet interviews look like walking anxiety. He barely does press.

The weird thing is I've heard Madden fans say that before he started dating the twinks, he was actually quite funny and open in interviews, was very snarky on social media, and he used it fairly often. From Brandon on, it's like he withdrew and went inside himself.

by Anonymousreply 207June 2, 2023 2:40 PM

Yeah Richard really closed down in interviews after a reporter tried to out him when he was with Brandon. He handled it well — didn’t deny it, just said he never talks about who he dates — but he withdrew a lot after that.

by Anonymousreply 208June 2, 2023 2:59 PM

[quote]He wants another actor as a mirror so he can subconsciously reenact his own closeted journey.

I'm single!

by Anonymousreply 209June 3, 2023 2:44 AM

The words like dates and dating are funny to me, when people are in heavy relationships fans refer to it as “dating”.

by Anonymousreply 210June 3, 2023 2:50 AM

R210 hard to know what else to call it when people won’t admit they are in a relationship but are clearly together

by Anonymousreply 211June 3, 2023 6:51 PM

R210 Yeah, at a certain point, 'dating' is a funny word. So what else should we call it... "routine fucking"?

by Anonymousreply 212June 3, 2023 7:02 PM

R211 how about “in a relationship”?

by Anonymousreply 213June 3, 2023 9:15 PM

Exactly R213, since it is just as assuming as "dating" (they haven't admitted to that either), but appear exclusive.

by Anonymousreply 214June 4, 2023 1:48 AM

That’s the problem though. If all you know is that the two people are spotted together in public sometimes, who knows what the relationship actually is? Is it exclusive? Are they just fucking? We don’t know, all we know is they took a walk together or went into a restaurant together, etc. Hence, “dating”

by Anonymousreply 215June 4, 2023 11:36 AM

R215 We know Richard and Brandon lived together yet people are still saying they “dated”.

by Anonymousreply 216June 4, 2023 12:39 PM

I’ve been the “Froy” before now; ie, I was in a relationship with a manager where I worked and he wasn’t out. Basically, everything had to be secretive, we couldn’t be seen in public; if I went into a shop he’d stay in the car and he’d drop me off half a mile from work. If I saw him at work he’d basically blank me. Social media was just becoming a thing and I couldn’t put anything on it that might link me to him. It was pretty horrible and he ended up being a grumpy fuck most the time. Ironically he did come out a while after we broke up and probably didn’t need to conduct future relationships with CIA level precision, but I definitely suffered a bit of collateral damage from that one.

by Anonymousreply 217June 4, 2023 12:59 PM

I don't think the terminology is that serious. Typically, when people are in a relationship, up to the point of engagement, and eventually marriage, the term 'dating' is often used (quite liberally, of course). Doesn't deny that a solid, real relationship is happening, in whatever stage of said relationship.

by Anonymousreply 218June 4, 2023 3:28 PM

R217 I wonder if that’s how Hunter felt if he went out with Froy, since Froy has been a closeted actor for years as well.

by Anonymousreply 219June 4, 2023 3:31 PM

R219 I doubt it. Froy was a lot less closeted back then. Of course, he's never actually acknowledged his sexuality (whatever it is) publicly (yet)...but back then, there were tons of image and videos of Froy and Hunter (and all their respective families and friends) on social media all the time, particularly from each other's own accounts. If you had eyes, and put 2 and 2 together, it was obvious what was going on. They weren't shy...at all. If they were hiding, it was in plain sight.

by Anonymousreply 220June 4, 2023 3:38 PM

So do we call them “roommates” as conservative media does? Very 1950s! Basically there’s not much you can stste in print regarding their relationship legally without a confirmation other than “they are seen together sometimes walking out of places”

by Anonymousreply 221June 4, 2023 9:14 PM

Just watched Fire Island out of curiosity and Zane is hot! Beautiful face, legs, ass and great kisser! Highlight of the movie! Froy definitely moved up with Zane👍 Froy also has a type it seems (Zane reminds me of a younger Richard circa GOT days).

by Anonymousreply 222June 4, 2023 9:24 PM

R221 Nobody was talking about what you could state legally in print.

by Anonymousreply 223June 5, 2023 12:03 AM

When I was a teen or in my 20s dating meant you were going out on dates but there was no relationship. The person was not a boyfriend or girlfriend. You dated a person but also probably dated other people. “Going out” meant they were seeing each other more exclusively. “Boyfriend” or “girlfriend” meant it was exclusive. So did “relationship”.

by Anonymousreply 224June 5, 2023 12:08 AM

R224, by your logic - Froy and Richard were in a relationship. Froy and Zane are definitely dating and might be in a new relationship. Time will tell.

by Anonymousreply 225June 5, 2023 12:17 AM

Didn’t Zane also go to the club recently with Nico Greetham?

by Anonymousreply 226June 5, 2023 12:30 AM

Yeah R226, back in April

by Anonymousreply 227June 5, 2023 12:37 AM

Is Froy’s career in the closet as well? Is that why nobody knows who this person is?

by Anonymousreply 228June 5, 2023 6:51 AM

maybe he has the new hocus pocus gig and will be a disney gay.

by Anonymousreply 229June 5, 2023 9:45 AM

Considering the way they went with the HP2 (none of the originals other than the 3 witches), I highly doubt any of the cast from the second will be in the third. And it's not like the teen characters played much of a memorable role anyway...and certainly not Froy's 2 seconds of screentime.

by Anonymousreply 230June 5, 2023 9:54 AM

I kinda hope they’re still together. Maybe one day the sex tape will leak. We can but hope.

by Anonymousreply 231June 5, 2023 10:52 AM

Oh Sam @r209 we all know you’re just an ordinary guy! You told us.

by Anonymousreply 232June 5, 2023 10:58 AM

R228, You sure are curious enough about who Froy is to bother to read and comment about him.

by Anonymousreply 233June 5, 2023 2:14 PM

No clue who these people are but he's just "meh"

by Anonymousreply 234June 5, 2023 2:16 PM

Thank you for bringing some scarcely needed ignorance to the thread r234!

by Anonymousreply 235June 5, 2023 2:19 PM

Did someone piss in your Wheaties R235? What's so upsetting about my post? He's meh, my opinion, and I don't know who these two are. You sound awfully crabby.

by Anonymousreply 236June 5, 2023 3:49 PM

It makes me feel a little sad if they have broken up and I don't really know why. I'm not particularly a fan of either and only dip into these threads occasionally, yet I'm all 'aww'. Strange.

by Anonymousreply 237June 5, 2023 5:00 PM

Does Froy have a personality, or a job? How can he afford to just do nothing for years? Is a professional kept boy or escort?

by Anonymousreply 238June 5, 2023 5:05 PM

R238 - Froy has an adorable personality and his family has money.

by Anonymousreply 239June 5, 2023 5:07 PM

Froy has a film coming out in August - The Strangers 2023. He plays Ryan. He has been doing one project per year.

by Anonymousreply 240June 5, 2023 5:15 PM

[quote] Is a professional kept boy

R238 I think you just answered your own question.

The whole "Richard and Froy passionate love affair for the ages" is really just a construct of the each other's ridiculous fanbases that live vicariously through them and the fantasy. The truth of what their relationship has actually been all this time is probably something else entirely, especially given the factors and circumstances.

[quote] How can he afford to just do nothing for years?

Good question. Well, since he books about 1 acting gig a year (and many actors are paid far less these days, with many admitting they can barely pay their rents...and that's coming from actors who work fairly regularly), my guess is he gets support from 'other' means... as said above, his family, I think his father, have serious money...

Oh, and then there's also his taste in older, richer, well-connected men.

by Anonymousreply 241June 5, 2023 5:16 PM

R239 what type of money? Like an upper middle class doctor in flyover Indiana won’t be able to afford rent in a nice part of LA for their adult spawn. So, when you say they have money, are you talking in a SoCal/NYC sense or just upper middle class money?

by Anonymousreply 242June 5, 2023 5:29 PM

R241 your take makes sense, thanks for answering.

When people say folks have money I’d image he’d be like Patrick Schwarzenegger, rich enough to occasionally act, but his main job is take hard dick from his secrete hot boyfriends. His real daddy (and mommy) help keep a roof over his head.

by Anonymousreply 243June 5, 2023 5:32 PM

R242: Wealthy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244June 5, 2023 5:39 PM

R242 His mom’s a teacher (or was) and they live in an average looking but nice house, not big. Wouldn’t guess they’re wealthy. Solid middle class, not struggling.

by Anonymousreply 245June 5, 2023 6:32 PM

R245: What does his father do for a living? Teachers cannot afford Highland Park.

by Anonymousreply 246June 5, 2023 6:42 PM

R242 Supposedly it's from his dad's side, according to the fans. I think he owns various businesses, like car dealerships in Dallas (hence why Froy has always had super nice high-end cars when in Dallas and LA). I think he's also into real estate. Don't take it as gospel, but supposedly the house Froy and Richard shared in Dallas while he filmed Cruel Summer was one of his dad's properties, and the house was quite nice. Also, the vacations they take yearly, particularly back to his family in Mexico, are like super nice, ritzy resorts. As R244 said, Froy grew up in one of the wealthiest suburbs in the country. His parents divorced when he was quite young though. His mother is a teacher, and lives in your maybe slightly-above-average nice middle class home (according to pics).

by Anonymousreply 247June 5, 2023 6:49 PM

His dad has or had a Spanish-speaking car dealership. Don’t know what his stepfather does, but many of us have seen pictures of his house from his social media and I wouldn’t describe them as wealthy, their house isn’t some mansion and they’re probably comfortable but not what DL usually means by wealthy.

by Anonymousreply 248June 5, 2023 6:54 PM

He must make a pretty good living from his acting career, you guys know what TV shows pay, and that Disney movie. He’s not gonna starve any time soon.

by Anonymousreply 249June 5, 2023 6:58 PM

Froy is doing fine and looks happy. All the best to him.

by Anonymousreply 250June 5, 2023 7:05 PM

R249 He plays small parts. I'm sure he's made some nice money, but enough to live the way he does just doing 1 project a year? Sorry, but probably not. Go do some research on what actors are getting paid these days, particularly the ones that work regularly. They're all exposing the fact that the industry is not paying out like it used to. Solid working actors that do far more than Froy are struggling to pay rent. Residuals add up to nothing. Hence why the actor's union wants to go on strike next.

Not exactly unreasonable to question how the kid is making his way these days. And it's not that unreasonable to guess that living the past few years with a higher profile actor that's made solid money and lives very well is, or at least was, probably footing the bill.

R248 We've only see what his mother's house looks like. It's quite nice. But I'd say your typical middle class home, or slightly above it. What we've never really seen is his Dad's home. There was a pic from a friend of his recently back in Dallas that knows his dad, as was looking at his dad's luxury cars, and the houses in the background looked like mega-mansions.

by Anonymousreply 251June 5, 2023 7:07 PM

R251 - Exactly. His dad is the wealtht one. His mother is middle class and the photos are usually from his mom's house. Froy is very close to his dad (who is probably footing the bills when acting and boyfriends don't). Good for him!

by Anonymousreply 252June 5, 2023 7:26 PM

*wealthy

by Anonymousreply 253June 5, 2023 7:27 PM

[quote] His dad is the wealtht one. His mother is middle class and the photos are usually from his mom's house. Froy is very close to his dad (who is probably footing the bills when acting and boyfriends don't). Good for him!

Froy is used to having his "daddies" take care of him.

Gold digging whore!

by Anonymousreply 254June 5, 2023 7:47 PM

R254 sounds like a jealous bitch lol. Don't hate - appreciate!

by Anonymousreply 255June 5, 2023 7:55 PM

R254 is just very bitter and not hot or connected enough to live a charmed/kept life like Froylan😊

by Anonymousreply 256June 5, 2023 8:00 PM

I'm so glad Muriel got rid of that trans-hating Trumper, "Oracle."

by Anonymousreply 257June 5, 2023 10:18 PM

R257 Wait, seriously? They're gone?

by Anonymousreply 258June 6, 2023 7:29 AM

Gone! 😩

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259June 6, 2023 7:38 AM

Folks on twitter are saying that "Froy is collecting men like he's collecting infinity stones"... 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 260June 6, 2023 8:54 AM

Froy was with Richard and now Zane, that we know of. How it that collecting men? I am quite sure Richard had more since their breakup. He is just hiding it.

by Anonymousreply 261June 6, 2023 11:54 AM

*How is that

by Anonymousreply 262June 6, 2023 11:58 AM

R261 It's just a joke babe. ;)

Also, like you said "that we know of". I'm sure both of them have had other hookups, partners, etc. that we don't know about.

by Anonymousreply 263June 6, 2023 11:58 AM

No more Oracle!!! YAY!

Thank you, Muriel!

by Anonymousreply 264June 6, 2023 12:51 PM

Is this thread about Froy or Oracle?

by Anonymousreply 265June 6, 2023 3:25 PM

If Oracle hadn't been banned, he'd already have made this thread about himself.

by Anonymousreply 266June 6, 2023 4:47 PM

Froy has been staying at Oracle’s for the last couple of weeks.

by Anonymousreply 267June 16, 2023 3:51 PM

R267 - In Oracle's wettest dreams! More like Froy staying at Zane's😁

by Anonymousreply 268June 17, 2023 1:34 AM

Who keeps bumping this old ass thread?

by Anonymousreply 269June 17, 2023 1:53 AM

This thread is not old.

by Anonymousreply 270June 17, 2023 2:04 AM

R269 - You! 38 mins ago!

by Anonymousreply 271June 17, 2023 2:31 AM

R264 Unfortunately, he's back. And he's now claiming that he's actually met Froy. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 272June 18, 2023 5:40 AM

[quote]If Oracle hadn't been banned, he'd already have made this thread about himself.

I'm pretty sure you are doing a pretty good job in making this thread about me. I'm glad you know my superiority over insignificant plebs like yourself. Banned? lol, sorry honey your delusions are only in your head. None of which are grounded in reality.

You'll never grow penis and you'll remain a right wing poser.

by Anonymousreply 273June 18, 2023 6:12 AM

Oh god. Here we go again...

by Anonymousreply 274June 18, 2023 6:20 AM

Downgrade

by Anonymousreply 275June 18, 2023 7:51 AM

R275, As long as Froy is happy, who cares what you think?

by Anonymousreply 276June 18, 2023 4:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!