Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Royal Insiders Revealed Kate Middleton's Reaction to Rose Hanbury's Coronation Attendance

While King Charles III’s Coronation has come and gone, it seems like we’re learning more and more details about that weekend every day. Not only have we recently learned how much the Coronation cost, but we also know one tidbit that royal fans have been wondering for weeks: how did Kate Middleton react when Prince William’s alleged mistress Rose Hanbury arrived at the Coronation? Well, we may now know the answer.

An insider told RadarOnline per MSN that while Kate has “mastered the art of being composed when the cameras are rolling,” she was quite peeved that Hanbury “was present for such a historic moment.”

Another source added to Life & Style magazine per MSN, “You could feel the awkwardness between the two women, even though there were 2,000 other people inside Westminster Abbey. Kate couldn’t even look Rose in the eye. Rose was her BFF, and she almost tore Kate and William’s marriage apart.”

They added, “William had to calm her down when she found out that Rose was invited to the coronation. He reminded her the cheating scandal was behind them and they’ve come so far since then.”

For those that don’t know, Hanbury is the woman at the center of those infidelity rumors that started in 2019. She and Kate were best friends until the rumors started, which were all about how William allegedly had a romantic rendezvous with Hanbury.

While the palace has denied these rumors, they started to swirl again when news broke that Hanbury’s son Lord Oliver was invited to be a page of honor at Charles’ Coronation with Kate and William’s eldest son Prince George.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123May 25, 2023 5:46 PM

What a shame.

😈 😈 😈 😈

by Anonymousreply 1May 21, 2023 3:20 AM

Queen Camilla has encouraged Rose to play the long game.

by Anonymousreply 2May 21, 2023 3:21 AM

Queen Rose has a nice ring to it

by Anonymousreply 3May 21, 2023 3:26 AM

That would be Queen CONSORT Rose, R3.

by Anonymousreply 4May 21, 2023 3:27 AM

Incredibly detailed, researched and referenced article, OP.

by Anonymousreply 5May 21, 2023 3:30 AM

A true English Rose as queen. It’s like something out of a fairytale.

by Anonymousreply 6May 21, 2023 3:35 AM

This is the most interesting thing about Wills and Kate.

by Anonymousreply 7May 21, 2023 3:39 AM

My son Oliver WILL be a Prince one day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 21, 2023 3:42 AM

Something funny about that picture at R8.

George is HUGE for his age!

He's only 9 years old.

The two boys on either side of him (Nicholas Barclay and Oliver Cholmondeley) are both 13 years old, but George is the same size and height as the two older kids.

I have a feeling that George is going to be very tall.

by Anonymousreply 9May 21, 2023 3:44 AM

All of the pages were adorable. So handsome and well-behaved.

by Anonymousreply 10May 21, 2023 3:46 AM

R9 very tall…and very fat.

by Anonymousreply 11May 21, 2023 3:48 AM

George looks nothing like Kate or William/s family. Who is this child's father?

by Anonymousreply 12May 21, 2023 3:49 AM

[quote] George looks nothing like Kate or William/s family. Who is this child's father?

Hello? It's been discussed here many times.

He looks just like Diana's brother Charles Spencer.

They have the exact same round face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 21, 2023 3:54 AM

Rose is gorgeous.

Waity Katie looks haggard and bitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 21, 2023 7:42 AM

Kate's coronation headpiece is a copycat of something that Rose had previously worn.

She's obviously jealous of Rose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 21, 2023 7:44 AM

You Sussex Squaddies really are grasping at straws these days, aren’t you?

No surprise, of course, with your idols completely discredited after their trip to New York and revealed to the world for being the narcissistic liars that they always have been.

Suck it up! It’s only going to get worse.

by Anonymousreply 16May 21, 2023 7:54 AM

I don’t believe William had an affair with her, she is even bonier than his wife

by Anonymousreply 17May 21, 2023 8:14 AM

But even if he did, they’re still together and by all appearances, happily so.

Besides, it’s better than fucking the Help, eh Meggsie?

by Anonymousreply 18May 21, 2023 8:24 AM

Kate’s prettier, but Rose probably has a personality. I get why William chose a woman emotionally the polar opposite of his mother (stable, self-assured, accommodating). However, his mother had charisma and an emotional neediness that probably made him a natural born protector. Having a wife like Kate might be safe, but he’s got to be unbelievably bored with her.

by Anonymousreply 19May 21, 2023 10:09 AM

What’s everyone saying 😋

by Anonymousreply 20May 21, 2023 10:20 AM

R19, Kate’s personality at this point is anorexic, embittered old hag. And she’s way too young for that. She acts twice her age. Rose is not great looking, but she’s well put together and stylish, doesn’t dress like her grandmother, and she probably has more personality than Kate, which is a low bar. At least her entire personality isn’t, you will pry my future crown from my cold, dead hands. Kate seems desperate and grasping next to Rose.

William married a boring woman as an overreaction to his mother. Now it’s years later, and she’s not only boring, she’s learned to be pretentious, when her one saving grace when she was younger was that she was not pretentious. And marrying somebody just because they’re the opposite of your mother, isn’t going to make you like her type.

Thanks to Charles and Camilla’s past, they’d both probably throw Kate to the four winds and welcome Rose without a qualm if William wanted it. And the British people would happily go along after a brief scandal, if any at all, because Kate would be paid off to keep quiet. And be an obedient little girl, like she always is, in public.

by Anonymousreply 21May 21, 2023 10:41 AM

R9, it must be weird for these kids to know all this gossip about they're parents and then having to interact with each other.

by Anonymousreply 22May 21, 2023 10:47 AM

Kate seems to have forgotten that once a former party girl gets the ring and has his kids, she’s allowed to reclaim a part of her former self. Crown Princess Mary of Denmark has let loose. Queen Letitia of Spain got caught on camera showing her MIL Queen Sofia who the head bitch in charge is. Kate acts like she’s afraid of breathing wrong when she married into an inbred family of serial cheaters.

by Anonymousreply 23May 21, 2023 10:54 AM

Ah, yes: "SheKnows", that bastion of royal insider gossip. You know when it's an American outlet- it come from Meghan or her people.

And I love the gossip, but DAYUM! I can't believe Meggo and her low level blogger stans would try to pivot away from Taxi-gate with stale Hanbury gossip. This is lower than low.

Harry and Meghan are incredibly bad people. Irredeemable.

by Anonymousreply 24May 21, 2023 10:54 AM

This article is complete fiction. I'm not passing comment on whether the "mistress" thing was or was not true, but this article is full of fabrications about the wedding, and none of the quotes are real.

by Anonymousreply 25May 21, 2023 10:58 AM

Kate and Rose could be each others stunt doubles.

Isn’t Rose’s husband quite a bit older and gay? I thought it was a marriage of convenience. I’m sure Rose knew what she was getting into and that it has significant advantages for her, but I can’t see the future queen of England being jealous. Well, not until the future king slept with her, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 26May 21, 2023 11:00 AM

Extramarital sex partners.

Shocker.

and what r25 said, too.

Wake me when it comes out that Kate's side stuff is Major Jonny, which still wouldn't surprise me, but, damn girl!

by Anonymousreply 27May 21, 2023 11:02 AM

Most anonymous quotes in Life & Style are fabricated. That's not my opinion. .

by Anonymousreply 28May 21, 2023 11:03 AM

[quote]Rose is gorgeous

While she was pretty about 10 years ago or so, she's become very plain to the point of being almost ugly. It happened quickly, too; she looked fine at the Trump dinner when the affair rumors were swirling in 2018, and by 2019 looked like she had the face Gladys Kravitz.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29May 21, 2023 11:10 AM

Camilla proves personality can transcend looks when a man has spent his entire adult life being propositioned by attractive women.

by Anonymousreply 30May 21, 2023 11:13 AM

Camilla was always a good match for Charles.

People never ask why he'd leave one of the world's most admired, glamorous and attractive women for an average looking (but not unattractive in her prime) middle aged woman.

Well, it's because looks aren't everything when the looker is mentally unstable and you share no common interests, and because personality and compatibility count for everything.

by Anonymousreply 31May 21, 2023 11:17 AM

Roses husband has a male flatmate who he resides with in Paris. They have lived together for years.

by Anonymousreply 32May 21, 2023 12:18 PM

Rose has deeper connections amongst the aristocracy. She is well liked and one of the gang so to speak. Kate isn't. Ma Middleton allegedly became the but of all jokes amongst the aristocracy when she got the uk tabs to feature her walking down the beach in a bikini with her ass half hanging out.

by Anonymousreply 33May 21, 2023 12:22 PM

Rose looks like Alyssa Edwards sans the extreme eye makeup.

by Anonymousreply 34May 21, 2023 2:18 PM

[quote] I can’t see the future queen of England being jealous. Well, not until the future king slept with her, anyway.

Charles had Diana, but dumped her for Camilla.

The heart wants what the heart wants.

Plus, as mentioned above, Rose has stronger aristocratic connections than does Kate.

it's almost the same situation to the Charles, Diana, and Camilla love triangle.

Plus, no one knows what kind of connection William has with Rose. It could be very deep.

[quote] Roses husband has a male flatmate who he resides with in Paris. They have lived together for years.

All the more reason for Rose to stray, and seek out William.

by Anonymousreply 35May 21, 2023 5:09 PM

Who would want to have sex with anorexic Kate?

She's gross, and her breath probably smells like cigarettes and puke.

by Anonymousreply 36May 21, 2023 7:46 PM

How is she “gross”, R36? Have you gotten close enough to her to make that call? What do you mean by “gross”? I’m asking because its use in this context seems to be an American thing and I’m not American.

by Anonymousreply 37May 21, 2023 10:04 PM

Meghan your stunt didn’t work and everyone hates you.

by Anonymousreply 38May 21, 2023 10:22 PM

Just mention the name Rose Hanbury at a BRF dinner party, and watch Kate's head EXPLODE.

You know the gossip is true, because Rose and Kate used to be best friends, and now Kate hates her.

Hmmm, I wonder why? Rofl!

by Anonymousreply 39May 21, 2023 10:28 PM

R39 you attend BRF dinner parties, do you? How fabulous! Do you use the acronym “rofl” while regaling the other guests with your stories of interactions on LSA and Celebitchy?

Did Kate tell you that she used to be best friends with Rose, and now hates her? Or was it Rose?

For someone so well connected you’re not a particularly reliable friend, are you, R39?

You Squaddies are beyond pathetic but I’ll give you credit for hanging on and continuing to try to make something out of nothing.

It’s over. The Harkles have imploded. And all that they are left with is a support base of the same demographic as you - uneducated and resentful.

by Anonymousreply 40May 21, 2023 10:41 PM

I think there was something there. R39 is right, something destroyed their friendship.

by Anonymousreply 41May 21, 2023 10:44 PM

Rose is hideous. Can she not obtain orthodontics in the UK?

by Anonymousreply 42May 21, 2023 10:49 PM

When did DL become Celebitchy?

by Anonymousreply 43May 21, 2023 10:50 PM

And you know that their friendship was “destroyed” how, R41? By the way that Kate’s father in law asked for one of Rose’s sons to be his page at the Coronation, alongside one of Kate’s sons?

So the King rewarded Rose Cholmondeley (for what?) and punished the Princess of Wales (for what)?

Fuck you people are stupid. Take your stupid and go back to Celebitchy where you belong and will be surrounded by people just like you. You don’t belong here.

by Anonymousreply 44May 21, 2023 10:56 PM

The William and Rose story is just about as ill-founded as the rumours of the late Queen having an affair with Lord Porchester, and I’m glad that William and Kate are taking the same approach to rumours as the Queen did: she ignored them and her friendship with Porchester was life-long.

by Anonymousreply 45May 21, 2023 11:07 PM

R45, so you think William hasn’t strayed? The son of two parents, both of whom cheated?

by Anonymousreply 46May 21, 2023 11:10 PM

Who cares, R46? Nothing to do with me. Take your judgemental and parochial arse back to Celebitchy.

“Strayed” - such a frau word.

by Anonymousreply 47May 21, 2023 11:25 PM

R46, in my experience, children of a catastrophic marriage do not repeat the mistakes of their parents. Either they avoid marriage completely, or they see the value of boring conformity and monogamy.

by Anonymousreply 48May 21, 2023 11:29 PM

Because if William cheated, that would make Harry and Meaghan win, right?

WINNING! TIGERS BLOOD!

by Anonymousreply 49May 21, 2023 11:47 PM

[quote] By the way that Kate’s father in law asked for one of Rose’s sons to be his page at the Coronation, alongside one of Kate’s sons?

William probably asked his father to include Oliver.

That could be his son, for all we know.

by Anonymousreply 50May 22, 2023 12:07 AM

R48, in my experience, kids absolutely repeat the mistakes of their parents.. But my point is there are a lot of people who are dismissing that William would ever stray, hence, no way could he have had an affair with Rose Hanbury. They’re probably wrong. We don’t really know a lot about him, but we definitely know both his parents strayed. So I don’t get the outright dismissal that it would be impossible for William to stray.

by Anonymousreply 51May 22, 2023 12:16 AM

Here you go, R45.

A whole lot of nuthin' goin' on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52May 22, 2023 12:21 AM

R51, it’s impossible to dismiss the idea of anyone straying, but there is zero credible evidence that he has.

by Anonymousreply 53May 22, 2023 12:21 AM

Yes, R50 - that makes perfect sense that William would put his secret son on the world stage.

As you clearly know nothing about the background, here you go. Warning, there is some arithmetic involved so that you may need all ten fingers:

The current Marquess of Cholmondeley, born 1960, was always believed to be a “confirmed bachelor”. No big deal, the upper classes don’t care about that stuff, just produce an heir at all costs then carry on as ever.

On 24 June 2009 he announced his engagement, at 49, to Rose Hanbury. They married two days later.

On 12 October 2009, Rose gave birth to twin sons - Alexander and Oliver. Either they were born six months premature - a miracle! Or Rose was six months pregnant on her wedding day, two days after they were engaged.

It doesn’t take an Einstein to see gay father / needs an heir / IVF / twins to see what happened there. The Marquess gets an heir and spare, Rose gets justly rewarded for helping him continue the line, she lives a life of luxury as chatelaine (look it up) of some of the most beautiful properties in the UK and he gets to continue allegedly shacking up with his boyfriend in Paris.

Everybody’s happy! Except tortured little curtain twitchers like you who delight in disapproving of other peoples’ behaviour.

You’ve never had a relationship, have you? Fuck off back to Celebitchy.

by Anonymousreply 54May 22, 2023 12:22 AM

R52, I’m not sure what your link is supposed to prove? All it contains is another list of links, all feeding from the same rumour, which has absolutely no evidence to support it.

If I called you a murderer, and a website reported my accusation, and then 2 gossip sites reported on who you were and what accusations had been made, it still wouldn’t make you guilty of a anything, because the original story would have been based on nothing.

by Anonymousreply 55May 22, 2023 12:25 AM

I’ll ask again although you mouth breathers are incapable of responding - what’s it to you if someone who you will never know has sex with someone else who you will never know in a country that you will never be able to afford to visit?

Is your life so empty that this is all that you can focus on? Oh, hang on…

I’m watching the last of the Squaddies desperately looking for something to hang on to and all that you have is to resurrect a long disproved bit of gossip started by your Duchess and spread by a drunk journalist called Gyles Corin, who later retracted it as a tweet that he sent out over a long lunch.

But even if it’s all true, even if everybody is fucking everybody else, why do you care? They’re all still rich, married and carrying on with their lives.

Maybe you should do the same, but you have no lives, do you? Sad.

by Anonymousreply 56May 22, 2023 12:33 AM

Rose looks like the original Gladys Kravitz on Bewitched.

by Anonymousreply 57May 22, 2023 12:37 AM

To be fair, r55, unless William confesses on tv he wants to be Rose’s tampon, no one is going to offer proof. It’s all friends, gossip and conjecture, until Kate and William have it out on competing BBC interviews.

by Anonymousreply 58May 22, 2023 12:56 AM

R50 if William asked Charles to include his secret son Lord Oliver Cholmondeley as a page of honour, why didn’t he also ask for his twin Alexander Lord Rocksavage as well? They’re twins - a matched set! Perfect to carry Charles’s train.

Or, are you saying that William only fathered one of the twins, maybe during a DP with both Cholmondeleys, and some pegging to finish off? Sounds feasible. TO AN IMBECILE.

by Anonymousreply 59May 22, 2023 1:02 AM

Rose has quite a derpy face, poor thing. Seems nice enough.

by Anonymousreply 60May 22, 2023 1:25 AM

[quote] Rose has quite a derpy face, poor thing. Seems nice enough.

And people said Camilla looks like a horse.

But she's still Queen now.

So none of that superficial shit even matters.

by Anonymousreply 61May 22, 2023 1:27 AM

Apparently, Will and Kate are going overdrive in asserting their position.

They were supposed to enter before the King's carriage arrived. However, they purposely waited and entered with Charles.

by Anonymousreply 62May 22, 2023 1:55 AM

R61 Who said it did? She has a derpy looking face. The end.

by Anonymousreply 63May 22, 2023 1:55 AM

R62, the truth is actually so much funnier:

The Waleses were filming a behind-the-scenes look of the family’s preparations for the coronation, which they released a few days after event. The production values were insane, and I seriously doubt there weren’t retakes or staged moments…which means time was wasted trying to get the perfect shot.

As a result, they were late and fucked up the sequence of events. It wasn’t a deliberate power play…it was the result of a misguided PR stunt, which is thoroughly pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 64May 22, 2023 10:08 AM

R62 and R64 - you're both idiots. It was revealed by the Palace that Charles and Camilla were six minutes early. The media verified this, as the timed schedule had been published in advance.

by Anonymousreply 65May 22, 2023 10:26 AM

These quotes are patently made up.

by Anonymousreply 66May 22, 2023 10:35 AM

OP = Meghan, still pissed off that William refused to put his massive royal sceptre up her loose snatch

by Anonymousreply 67May 22, 2023 11:44 AM

[quote][R62] and [R64] - you're both idiots. It was revealed by the Palace that Charles and Camilla were six minutes early. The media verified this, as the timed schedule had been published in advance.

LOL - all three explanations are equally as likely, nor are they mutually exclusive.

Frankly, it's possible all three are true.

by Anonymousreply 68May 22, 2023 12:43 PM

[quote] William probably asked his father to include Oliver. That could be his son, for all we know.

Oliver could be your son. For all we know, you, r50, are a rampant, flagrant heterosexual and half of pages and 75% of the coronAtion choir are your progeny. There’s no way to tell, so it’s probably true.

by Anonymousreply 69May 22, 2023 5:42 PM

[quote] Kate Middleton Is Allegedly Feuding Heavily With the British Royal Family Member Who Invited Rose Hanbury to the Coronation

After news broke that Prince William’s alleged mistress Rose Hanbury would be attending King Charles III’s Coronation, many fans wondered one thing: “Who the heck invited her?!” Many thought Charles was the one to confirm her invite due to her son Lord Oliver being a page alongside Prince George, but it seems as though Queen Camilla was allegedly the one to invite her — and it’s caused a huge rift between her and Kate Middleton.

An insider told RadarOnline that the choice to invite Hanbury “raised eyebrows big-time,” saying, “Apparently, Kate was seething over commands Camilla made about coronation guests and decided to make her angry feelings very obvious.”

They added, “William’s affair was vehemently denied, but [the] damage was done, and his marriage to Kate suffered. By inviting [her longtime friend] Rose, Camilla was going for the jugular!”

Since that incident, many fans have noticed a few subtle signs of an ongoing feud, including Kate’s refusal to curtsy Camilla — and sources claim this incident is definitely the reason why.

This isn’t the first time we’ve heard of tensions rising between Camilla and Kate. For instance, Camila reportedly thought Kate was “too common” to be with William, and now with these claims? It seems a bit messy.

For those that don’t know, Kate and Hanbury were considered best friends for years. However, the two mysteriously drifted from one another, and rumors swirled starting in 2019 that there was an affair between Hanbury and William.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70May 23, 2023 3:40 PM

Absolute bullshit, R70. The Marquess of Cholmondeley is the Lord Great Chamberlain - one of the highest office holders in the UK. Rose was there as his wife and as the mother of one of the King’s Pages of Honour.

She Knows? Really?

by Anonymousreply 71May 23, 2023 3:58 PM

R71, this story would have died if Rose and Kate remained friends. Something happened to their friendship. Maybe Kate stole Rose’s recipe for English muffins. Or maybe Rose and William had an affair.

BTW, R71 is the frau who loves to insult DL posters on all subjects on which they disagree with her.

by Anonymousreply 72May 23, 2023 5:17 PM

Not a frau. Not a “she”. Just someone with a basic understanding of the British social hierarchy who doesn’t get their info from a site called “She Knows”.

YMMD

by Anonymousreply 73May 23, 2023 5:28 PM

[quote] Kate acts like she’s afraid of breathing wrong when she married into an inbred family of serial cheaters. This ^^

by Anonymousreply 74May 23, 2023 6:06 PM

All of what R23 said

by Anonymousreply 75May 23, 2023 6:07 PM

According to sources William is the father of Rose's son.

by Anonymousreply 76May 23, 2023 6:41 PM

And he is his first born^^^

by Anonymousreply 77May 23, 2023 6:41 PM

If this is true then George is not the rightful heir to the throne. Ruh- roh!

by Anonymousreply 78May 23, 2023 6:42 PM

According to sources I am the emperor of China.

by Anonymousreply 79May 23, 2023 6:43 PM

When did Kate Middletons voice become so light and whispery?

by Anonymousreply 80May 23, 2023 6:43 PM

Obviously, you all are not putting the real story together.

[quote]Another source added to Life & Style magazine per MSN, “You could feel the awkwardness between the two women, even though there were 2,000 other people inside Westminster Abbey. Kate couldn’t even look Rose in the eye.

[quote]Isn’t Rose’s husband quite a bit older and gay? I thought it was a marriage of convenience. I’m sure Rose knew what she was getting into and that it has significant advantages for her, but I can’t see the future queen of England being jealous.

[quote]this story would have died if Rose and Kate remained friends. Something happened to their friendship. Maybe Kate stole Rose’s recipe for English muffins. Or maybe Rose and William had an affair.

The conclusion is obvious, my dear Watson...

It wasn't William who had the affair with Rose. It was Kate.

by Anonymousreply 81May 23, 2023 6:43 PM

According to sources Meghan is a whore.

by Anonymousreply 82May 23, 2023 6:44 PM

According to sources Harry is James Hewitt's son, not Charles'. Which deprives him, his wife, and his spawn of their beloved titles. Too bad, Sussex stinkfish squad.

by Anonymousreply 83May 23, 2023 6:46 PM

According to sources there's some flick starring Mrs Duchess taking it up the ass.

by Anonymousreply 84May 23, 2023 7:07 PM

Well, Rose’s youngest may be William’s daughter, but people seem to think she may or may not have been with William when her two oldest (twins) were born. Twins kind of implies they may be IVF babies, maybe Rose is a high class surrogate so her gay husband could have heirs. They married when she was pregnant, maybe the ability to produce offspring was a requirement. Once the heirs were born, she could do as she pleased.

But it is interesting that one twin was invited to be a page and the other wasn’t. And Oliver is not likely to be a close friend of George, they are several years apart, and at that age even a year or two is a big difference. And I wouldn’t past that old witch Camilla to deliberately invite Oliver to be a page just to stir up shit. Of course she knew there would be speculation, unless she’s a total numbskull, which I don’t think she is.

by Anonymousreply 85May 23, 2023 7:18 PM

She looks like Olive Oil in R70 photo

by Anonymousreply 86May 23, 2023 7:22 PM

R85 sounds nuts.

by Anonymousreply 87May 23, 2023 7:23 PM

If Camilla did say she thought Kate was too common, as R70 says, I can kind of agree in one respect. She acts like she’s always on probation at her retail job and could get fired at will. No aristocratic lady would think that way. She comes off as very insecure about her position. And this is after having three kids. I don’t know what else she could do to secure her position, she’s done all she can.

But look at Camilla, it’s obvious it’s never occurred to her for one second that her position could be at risk, long before the coronation, or even wedding. She’s no looker, but she obviously believes her looks make no difference. And that seems to be true. She has a confidence Kate just doesn’t have.

by Anonymousreply 88May 23, 2023 7:29 PM

[quote]It wasn't William who had the affair with Rose. It was Kate.

Now *that* would be worth gossiping about.

by Anonymousreply 89May 23, 2023 7:33 PM

R89 - I have also heard that it was actually William and David Rocksavage Cholmondeley who had the affair.

Maybe, Rose just watched.

by Anonymousreply 90May 23, 2023 7:36 PM

What a great name—damn I’d marry him just for the name. David Rocksavage Cholmondeley. Is there a better name around?

by Anonymousreply 91May 23, 2023 7:51 PM

[quote] [R85] sounds nuts.

Because he is nuts, Blanche! He is!

by Anonymousreply 92May 23, 2023 8:00 PM

[quote] But it is interesting that one twin was invited to be a page and the other wasn’t.

It's not. While his younger brother is only the spare in terms of dynastical importance, the older twin boy is the heir. He's already some Lord and will be Marquess in due course. And I think like his father he will be entitled to some VERY prestigious position within Charles' / William's / George's court but tbh I can't remember what it is.

by Anonymousreply 93May 23, 2023 8:06 PM

Choosing Lord Faunteroy as a page boy would've been the obvious choice. Choosing his younger brother, the rather irrelevant spare instead was a pretty nice gesture, or at least a considerate thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 94May 23, 2023 8:13 PM

[quote] According to sources William is the father of Rose's son.

[quote] And he is his first born^^^

[quote] If this is true then George is not the rightful heir to the throne. Ruh- roh!

Game of Thrones, baby!

by Anonymousreply 95May 23, 2023 8:24 PM

[quote] But it is interesting that one twin was invited to be a page and the other wasn’t.

[quote] It's not. While his younger brother is only the spare in terms of dynastical importance, the older twin boy is the heir. He's already some Lord and will be Marquess in due course.

If they are twins, how can there be an "older one?"

Would the difference in age really be measured by minutes or hours??

by Anonymousreply 96May 23, 2023 8:25 PM

The older twin (Alexander) will be Lord Great Chamberlain - most likely in William’s reign, otherwise George’s. It’s an hereditary position.

And of course one twin is older - whichever is born first.

And that twit upthread who thinks that Camilla would decide who Charles’s pages would be is talking out of his arse. Her own pages? Yes. Charles’s? No.

Now I’ll hand it back to you Americans who as usual are pontificating upon a subject about which you know nothing. Referencing something called “She Knows”, FFS!

by Anonymousreply 97May 23, 2023 9:26 PM

Aside from the fact that it isn't true, r78, even if William had had an older son with a woman he was not married to, that son would still not be the rightful heir because he would not have been born to William's lawful wife.

by Anonymousreply 98May 23, 2023 10:07 PM

According to the Daily Fail Kate is handing down her designer outfits to her mom and sister.

Free designer clothes for the entire family funded by the British oublic . Not a bad gig

by Anonymousreply 99May 24, 2023 3:10 AM

The British taxpayer doesn't fund Kate's personal wardrobe, r99.

by Anonymousreply 100May 24, 2023 6:52 AM

The Cholmondeley twins, though. Now there’s a spare with a legit beef. Born seconds later but doesn’t get the goodies. Even worse if they were delivered c-section. Totally random.

by Anonymousreply 101May 24, 2023 11:55 AM

[quote]I can't believe Meggo and her low level blogger stans would try to pivot away from Taxi-gate with stale Hanbury gossip.

Look, Sophie and her motorcade killed an old woman, if Meghan or her fans wanted to "go low" they wouldn't have to rely on recycled Rose Hanbury gossip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102May 24, 2023 11:58 AM

Exactly, R102.

by Anonymousreply 103May 24, 2023 4:49 PM

There is a viral tikntok video of William and Kate yelling at an old bird watcher who they came across on their bicycle path.

William is bursting at the seams with rage, close to assualting this senior citizen and accusing thr the poor , old man of being paparazzi and Kate can be heard in tje background too yelling at the man and accusing him of stalking

The daily mail and royal family media outlets hid the story well.

Can someone find it and post the clip or a create a thread?

by Anonymousreply 104May 24, 2023 5:50 PM

Here you go, R104.

It's the first thing that comes up when you type in "Prince William" on YouTube.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105May 24, 2023 6:03 PM

It's hilarious how the Megstan morons keep banging on about William being quite justifiably exasperated at having the paps chasing him during completely private moments. Not only do they prove themselves to be total twits for not being able to tell the difference between a private bike ride that has nothing to do with anyone else and Meghan literally going on a pap parade so the paps could take her photos, to publish them for the whole world to see, but they are also unwittingly pointing to the fact that William and Kate are harassed by the paps, but they don't have a public, never-ending, insane meltdown about it.

by Anonymousreply 106May 24, 2023 9:29 PM

Seethe, Grannies!

SEEEEETHE!!!!

by Anonymousreply 107May 25, 2023 1:29 AM

If this is true, William is a bigger scumbag than Charles. There was no need for him to select his mistress from amongst Catherine's friends.

by Anonymousreply 108May 25, 2023 2:42 AM

Relax, R108 - none of it is true.

by Anonymousreply 109May 25, 2023 3:03 AM

[quote] If this is true,…

There’s not the slightest iota of evidence to suggest it is true. Even for a gossip site, this story is lame.

by Anonymousreply 110May 25, 2023 7:27 AM

Well, I believe where there’s smoke there’s fire. And Giles Coren is a drinking buddy of Her Maj’s son. So he heard it straight from the horse’s mouth (literally). William sure is sour and angry looking these days. L

by Anonymousreply 111May 25, 2023 7:37 AM

[quote] Well, I believe where there’s smoke there’s fire.

I believe you might be Jack the Ripper. I’ve no evidence that you are, but I just saw the words written down after I wrote them, so it might well be true.

by Anonymousreply 112May 25, 2023 7:41 AM

Lol r111, where do you see William being "sour and angry looking"? He looks great, happy, healthy, busy, laughing, meeting people and supporting good causes, financially as well as with publicity.

He even made a seaweed membrane yesterday and enjoyed a Middle Eastern Lamb pizza.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113May 25, 2023 10:42 AM

R110, the story is lame? The future king of GB having an affair with his wife’s best friend? Have you seen some of the lame gossip on DL? Have you read the multiple posts on whether Meghan Markle was pregnant or not?

by Anonymousreply 114May 25, 2023 12:02 PM

R112 iDL is a gossip site. That’s the whole point is to discuss whether something is true or not. Like whether r111 is indeed Jack the Ripper.

by Anonymousreply 115May 25, 2023 12:04 PM

I love juicy gossip as well as the next DLer.

Still, this whole William and Rose affair, and whether it happened, or, is happening, couldn't be less interesting to me. I take it as a given this stuff happens among that set as a matter of course.

And, it wouldn't be cause for reaction from me if Harry, Meghan or both had some side action going on.

by Anonymousreply 116May 25, 2023 12:11 PM

DL won’t let me comment on how homely that Hanbury women is. But I’m persistent. What is with these Windsor men two-timing their lovely wives with utter dogs?

by Anonymousreply 117May 25, 2023 12:17 PM

"No matter how beautiful a woman is, someone is tired of fucking her".

I don't know who is credited with saying that, but I read it here many years ago and there is a lot to that.

And the same is true the other way, too. No matter how good-looking a man is, if his partner wants to try out somebody else, she or he will.

And before the tsk-tskers pile on and lecture me about how some partners are monogamous, well, bully for them. I admire that.

by Anonymousreply 118May 25, 2023 12:24 PM

I get that R118, (although I prefer “no matter how hot they are, someone, somewhere, is sick of their bullshit”), but why dally with dogs? These men are Kings and future Kings..

by Anonymousreply 119May 25, 2023 12:31 PM

Some people are monogamous, but it doesn’t have anything to do with whether their spouse is hot, or is not.

by Anonymousreply 120May 25, 2023 1:51 PM

"That’s the whole point is to discuss whether something is true or not." - Ok, r115, let's discuss this claim of an "affair". Here is the discussion: it's not true. It's stupid nonsense made up by Megstans. Only idiots believe it. End of discussion.

by Anonymousreply 121May 25, 2023 1:55 PM

I agree r120. The people that I know who cheat have cheated more than once and with a variety of people. Others are just monogamous. Once a cheater, always a cheater, though.

by Anonymousreply 122May 25, 2023 4:07 PM

Kate probably has ZERO sex drive.

Anorexics have low energy and are tired all the time.

I'm sure the last thing on her mind is having sex.

So William is going to get it from somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 123May 25, 2023 5:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!