Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

(Not so) Eldergays, tell me about Lil Kim.

Was she once famous? Why is she opening for Janet Jackson?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97July 4, 2023 12:01 AM

I like her nose.

by Anonymousreply 1May 19, 2023 9:46 PM

Probably broke.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 19, 2023 9:46 PM

I can't find it, r1.šŸ§

by Anonymousreply 3May 19, 2023 9:46 PM

[quote](Not so) Eldergays, tell me about Lil Kim.

If you were into Lil Kim, it is time to forego the "Not so"

by Anonymousreply 4May 19, 2023 9:48 PM

Diana Ross once jiggled her exposed boob while presenting together on an awards show.

by Anonymousreply 5May 19, 2023 9:48 PM

[quote]Diana Ross once jiggled her exposed boob while presenting together on an awards show.

Wow, touched by Diana Ross and now opening for Michael Jackson's sister!

by Anonymousreply 6May 19, 2023 9:51 PM

Lil' Kim not a whore. But I sex a nigga so good, he gotta tell his boys. When it come to sex, don't test my skills

by Anonymousreply 7May 19, 2023 9:57 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 19, 2023 9:59 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 9May 19, 2023 10:00 PM

OMG, what are the bumps all over her nose???? I feel sorry for her, thatā€™s got to be absolutely miserable.

by Anonymousreply 10May 19, 2023 10:01 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 11May 19, 2023 10:02 PM

She was the first female rapper who really crossed over into pop. Sheā€™s like the Madonna of hip-hop, all the women who came after followed her formula on how to be a big rapper.

by Anonymousreply 12May 19, 2023 10:04 PM

Back in the day, Lil' Kim had serious beef with Foxy Brown, and both took to ripping each other to shreds in their lyrics.

Then she had beef with Eve, and then with Nicki Minaj.

by Anonymousreply 13May 19, 2023 10:07 PM

Buffoons were eating her pussy while she watched cartoons.

by Anonymousreply 14May 19, 2023 10:13 PM

[quote]She was the first female rapper who really crossed over into pop. Sheā€™s like the Madonna of hip-hop, all the women who came after followed her formula on how to be a big rapper.

Okay.

by Anonymousreply 15May 19, 2023 10:14 PM

R5, Here is that moment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 19, 2023 10:42 PM

She was not the first female rapper who crossed over into pop music.

I don't know who that honor goes to but I'm pretty sure Salt N Pepa came before Lil Kim

by Anonymousreply 17May 19, 2023 11:01 PM

I was summoned to be a Grand Juror on a Federal Case. We each received a 12-page questionnaire asking about publications we read, radio stations we listened to and our opinion of Rap Music. My response to last question was negative. I wasn't picked. Later learned the case was about Lil Kim (under her legal name) for carrying a gun during an altercation.

by Anonymousreply 18May 19, 2023 11:12 PM

[quote]I was summoned to be a Grand Juror on a Federal Case. We each received a 12-page questionnaire asking about publications we read, radio stations we listened to and our opinion of Rap Music. My response to last question was negative. I wasn't picked. Later learned the case was about Lil Kim (under her legal name) for carrying a gun during an altercation.

Finally some real gossip!

by Anonymousreply 19May 19, 2023 11:13 PM

What's her real name? Little Kimberly?

by Anonymousreply 20May 19, 2023 11:14 PM

I think she has a pointier chin than Boobert.

by Anonymousreply 21May 19, 2023 11:15 PM

Salt-N-Pepa and Queen Latifah scored Billboard Top 40 Hits before Lil' Kim came on the scene. But what exactly does "crossed over into pop music" mean? Did she put out pop music and rap?

by Anonymousreply 22May 19, 2023 11:18 PM

That nose! Lil Kim and Janet must share a plastic surgeon.

by Anonymousreply 23May 19, 2023 11:24 PM

Kim Jong Un is the original ā€˜lil Kim

by Anonymousreply 24May 19, 2023 11:40 PM

I always liked Lil Kim, and I still really like that Diana Ross moment.

by Anonymousreply 25May 19, 2023 11:51 PM

[quote]Did she put out pop music and rap?

She did that monstrosity with Xtina Aguilera and P!nk.

by Anonymousreply 26May 19, 2023 11:56 PM

ā€œI been a lotta places, seen a lotta faces. Aww hell I even fuck with different races; This white dude, his name was John. He had a Queen Bee Rules tattoo on his arm. Asked me if Iā€™d be his date to da prom and heā€™d buy me a horse, a Porsche and a farm. DAN, my nigga from Down South, used to like me to spank him & Cum in his mouth. ..and Tony. He was Italian! He didnā€™t a FUCK, thatā€™s what I liked about him. He ate my pussy from dark to the moā€™nin, call this girl up & told her we was boneā€™in. ā€¦Puerto Rican papi used to be a deacon. Now he be SUCKIN me OFF on the weekend. And this black dude I called King Kong, he had a BIG ASS dick and a hurricane tongue!ā€

Liā€™l Kim was the first and THE ONLY Queen Bee bitches, and this white boy loves the fuck out of her! I donā€™t care how much she fucks her face up. Iā€™ve loved Kimba since the Biggie days. I wish I could afford to hire her for a private concert. Iā€™d have one hell Of a birthday party.

by Anonymousreply 27May 19, 2023 11:59 PM

r7 Reference...

Also, Lil' Kim was big in my childhood. So, I don't know about the "elder" part. I just had no business listening to her music.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28May 20, 2023 12:15 AM

Iā€™ve heard of her for quite some time but have never been remotely curious about anything about her. Is she a singer? She looks like a cosmetic surgery hot mess. Thatā€™s what this elderly gay can tell you.

If you were really were interested you would Google her- or do you have to be elderly to know that?

by Anonymousreply 29May 20, 2023 12:18 AM

I only know her from the Old Navy holiday commercials, circa 2003.

by Anonymousreply 30May 20, 2023 12:19 AM

Anybody remember when Nikki Minaj went for her in that song she did with homophobe Eminem? Lil Kim went and recorded a dis track called ā€œBlack Fridayā€ to shade Minajā€™s popular Pink Friday album. LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31May 20, 2023 12:20 AM

[quote]Foxy Brown

Who??

by Anonymousreply 32May 20, 2023 12:21 AM

The best ā€œcameoā€ on South Park ever

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33May 20, 2023 12:22 AM

Nicki Minaj is a fat, talentless, nasty skank.

by Anonymousreply 34May 20, 2023 12:22 AM

šŸŽ¶šŸŽ§ā€œI muthered you hoes, I should claim you on my income taxes..ā€

-Liā€™l Kim firing on Nikki Minaj and Drake after they suggested she and other OG hip hop stars were irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 35May 20, 2023 12:23 AM

Kimberley Denise Jones is Li'l Kim"s real name.

by Anonymousreply 36May 20, 2023 12:34 AM

Sheā€™s tiny, but she had a lot of charisma onstage. Horrific body dysmorphia though and she destroyed her looks. It made me sad to see her through the years. She had a naturally pretty face and the surgery just got worse and worse.

by Anonymousreply 37May 20, 2023 12:41 AM

Her nose is collapsing on itself. Scary šŸ˜¦

by Anonymousreply 38May 20, 2023 12:53 AM

Michael Jackson nose territory

by Anonymousreply 39May 20, 2023 1:03 AM

I have always felt that Kim was the Courtney Love of the '90s rap sceneā€”there are a lot of parallels between the two of them. Both were audacious women who made music in their respective genres largely built on male terms, and were attached to very famous men who died (Biggie and Kurt)ā€”each were similarly accused of having their material written by them. Their personal lives were disasters that went really south around the same time in the early 2000s, and both succumbed to horrendous plastic surgery (Kim's is worst). They also both made great music as far as I'm concerned.

by Anonymousreply 40May 20, 2023 1:19 AM

Are we talkin' bout Lil Kim from the Facts of Life. I don't thinks she's little anymore.

by Anonymousreply 41May 20, 2023 1:22 AM

Hardcore was hilarious. B.I.G. must have written most of it.

by Anonymousreply 42May 20, 2023 1:24 AM

Kim's plastic surgery evolution is one of the most shocking I can think of in recent memory. She was a perfectly attractive woman prior to all of the cosmetic surgeries. Today, she looks like a poorly-carved wooden puppet that's supposed to a resemble an elderly Korean woman (but doesn't really).

"Hardcore" and "The Notorious K.I.M." are both great albums. I have always admired her chutzpah, and she was one of the few (and earliest) people in the rap world to openly support the gay community, so she gets bonus points in my book.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43May 20, 2023 1:35 AM

She's a great rapper. It's terrible what she did to her face, apparently she had self-esteem issues after Biggie dumped her for the lighter-skinned Faith.

Don't ask me what she saw in him, but the heart wants what the heart wants.

by Anonymousreply 44May 20, 2023 1:48 AM

The rivalry between Lil' Kim and Foxy Brown was HUGE back in the day. The two were high school friends from Brooklyn, and they were the two up-and-comers rapping together on other peoples' albums. In 1996, their respective labels decided to release their debut albums one week apart. Lil' Kim's "Hardcore" debuted at #11 on the Billboard 200, which was the highest debut by a female rap artist at the time. The very next week, Foxy Brown's "Ill Na Na" dropped, debuting at #7, thereby becoming the first female rap album to debut in the top 10 of the Billboard 200. Both albums were shockingly, explicitly raunchy, and for some reason both were photographed wearing the same outfit on the inside sleeve. This was the end of their friendship and the beginning of a long-running feud.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45May 20, 2023 1:54 AM

R5 One the most magical moments of pre social media television. It was so flawless and not contrived. It was great.

by Anonymousreply 46May 20, 2023 2:02 AM

r44 Biggie was with someone else, first when he met Kim (his high school girlfriend). He was cheating on her with Kim. She chose to be second on his list. No idea why she was shocked when he decided to marry Faith instead of be with her when he broke up with his high school girlfriend. And then he cheated on Faith with Kim multiple times. She clearly had self-esteem issues before she even met Biggie considering she was willing to be a side chick from day one. No one with a modicum of self-respect would settle for side-piece status.

by Anonymousreply 47May 20, 2023 2:24 AM

R27 there is a hilarious tiktok of the Lil Kim song where a trashy, tough young white woman is a member of a sewing circle and she sings/lip syncs the song to them. She plays all of the other women as well, as they recoil in shock and horror. You would love it.

by Anonymousreply 48May 20, 2023 2:28 AM

^ And I don't know what she saw in his fat ass, either. He was hideous. Had a lazy eye and everything.

by Anonymousreply 49May 20, 2023 2:28 AM

Biggie put diamonds in his baby girlā€™s ears.

by Anonymousreply 50May 20, 2023 3:08 AM

R48 Pls post it canā€™t find it.

by Anonymousreply 51May 20, 2023 3:10 AM

Why does she have a lisp now? Itā€™s like sheā€™s a totally different person. She was cute back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 52May 20, 2023 3:41 AM

Kim always seemed so nice in interviews and loved gays. I was wondering if something happened to her in prison. She made it sound like it wasnā€™t a bad experience. Her personality just totally changed. She seemed to have lost her confidence.

by Anonymousreply 53May 20, 2023 3:44 AM

[quote] Then she had beef with Eve, and then with Nicki Minaj.

Nicki had that coming.

by Anonymousreply 54May 20, 2023 3:45 AM

Didnā€™t Foxxy go deaf? She hasnā€™t released an album since 2001.

by Anonymousreply 55May 20, 2023 3:48 AM

I worked in a fancy Madison Avenue store in 1995 and she came in and was handling the merchandise (bags) roughly and she was asked to stop. You can take the girl out of the projects but you canā€™t take the projects out of the girl.

by Anonymousreply 56May 20, 2023 5:48 AM

R48 here. R51, I found the tiktok vid but how do I post it on dl? It's on a friend's IG; I shared/DM'd him when I first saw it.

by Anonymousreply 57May 20, 2023 1:16 PM

[quote]If you were really were interested you would Google her- or do you have to be elderly to know that?

If we Googled everything there would be no threads on DL.

by Anonymousreply 58May 20, 2023 1:33 PM

Just fewer threads R58

by Anonymousreply 59May 20, 2023 1:35 PM

I guess that's true, SpiritAnimal!

by Anonymousreply 60May 20, 2023 1:36 PM

Lil' Kim is the original "Queen Bee." I thought she'd have beef with Beyonce ("Queen Bey"), but that isn't the case. And then there's Britney Spears calling herself "Queen B." Lil' Kim probably just rolls her eyes.

by Anonymousreply 61May 20, 2023 3:07 PM

Detailed analysis of her face surgeries by Dr Gary

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62May 20, 2023 3:25 PM

Chinese. And did she use Mindy Calling's skin bleach?

by Anonymousreply 63May 20, 2023 3:54 PM

[quote]And then there's Britney Spears calling herself "Queen B."

Never heard Britney calling herself Queen B. She's just Brit.

by Anonymousreply 64May 20, 2023 3:55 PM

[quote] Calling's

Oh, DEARā€¦

by Anonymousreply 65May 20, 2023 3:58 PM

Whatever, r65! Most people in my country has no idea who she is.

by Anonymousreply 66May 20, 2023 4:01 PM

The TikTok video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67May 20, 2023 4:02 PM

Oh my God! THE Mindy Kaling? šŸ™„

by Anonymousreply 68May 20, 2023 4:03 PM

[quote]Oh, DEARā€¦

We usually "Oh, dear" people for grammatical errors, not for misspelling a B list celebrity's name.

by Anonymousreply 69May 20, 2023 4:05 PM

What are those bumps on her nose?

by Anonymousreply 70May 20, 2023 5:26 PM

R69, I ā€œoh, Dearā€ whoever the fuck I wantā€¦there are no rules.

by Anonymousreply 71May 20, 2023 7:18 PM

Ok, you have stated your boundaries, r71.

by Anonymousreply 72May 20, 2023 7:24 PM

Is there such a thing as nose herpes?

by Anonymousreply 73May 20, 2023 7:25 PM

Lil Kim is seriously underrated. She was one of the best rappers of her time male or female. Queen bitch pt 2 was our song in high school. I still sometimes listen to her albums, almost all the songs were good even the deep tracks. She had body dysmorphia and I think she has had a hard life, which is a shame because she was seriously talented and clever with her lyrics. Lil Kim at her peak is worlds better than any of the female rappers popular today including Nicki.

by Anonymousreply 74May 20, 2023 7:31 PM

She is known as "The First Lady of Rap" because she is so refined and proper.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75May 20, 2023 7:36 PM

Lilā€™ Kim implies the existence of a Big Kim and Iā€™m scared.

by Anonymousreply 76May 20, 2023 7:36 PM

Nicki Minaj is disgusting

by Anonymousreply 77May 20, 2023 7:38 PM

Thank you R33 - I've looked for that clip for years! Oh, and yeah...she has end stage nose.

by Anonymousreply 78May 20, 2023 7:59 PM

So was that whole nasty tough girl was fake?

by Anonymousreply 79May 20, 2023 8:14 PM

she can speak different languages

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80May 20, 2023 8:21 PM

Lil Kim became Korean. I knew of her when she was Black.

That's all I know.

by Anonymousreply 81May 20, 2023 9:33 PM

Me Lil Kim! Me love you long time!

by Anonymousreply 82May 20, 2023 9:37 PM

If she keeps up the Asian transformation, I'm gonna start referring to her as L'il Kim-chi

by Anonymousreply 83May 20, 2023 10:02 PM

Lil Kim is truly gay friendly. That's a plus.

She looks like a statue of a Pharaoh over in the Egyptian desert at this point. That's just a crying shame.

Janet Jackson throwing Lil Kim a bone is very nice. Janet's son and Lil Kim's daughter aren't quite that far removed in age and perhaps they'll be able to hang out a bit for all anyone should know.

Millie Jackson birthed Lil Kim and Foxy Brown in case anyone was wondering. She's the one who should claim them as dependents on her taxes but she's more than likely retired by now. Lil Kim was one of the few who knew that and she incorporated Millie Jackson in one of her songs actually and I'm linking to it.

Foxy Brown was really attractive. But, Lil Kim was just a beast behind the microphone with her vulgar lyrics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84May 20, 2023 10:17 PM

r27, r 48 here. Copy and paste, how easy was that?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85May 26, 2023 1:08 AM

I was in college when Hardcore came out, it was huge with my age group. We'd put Big Momma Thang on at parties and everybody would sing along, even the straight guys. Seeing a bunch of white straight guys all signing "I used to be scared of the dick, now I throw lips to the shit, handle it like a real bitch" was a sight to behold.

by Anonymousreply 86May 26, 2023 1:47 AM

Lil Korean

by Anonymousreply 87May 26, 2023 11:01 AM

Lil Kim Chi

by Anonymousreply 88May 26, 2023 12:09 PM

[quote] Then she had beef with Eve, and then with Nicki Minaj.

Nicki Minaj is the one who started the beef but she (of course) acted like it was Kim who was the instigator. She even said--in a comment that aged like milk--"Madonna never hated on Gaga so why do black women hate other successful black women"--or something to that effect. Lil Kim called BS on that in some interview and said she tried to approach Nicki to be friendly but then Nicki walked away from her and rolled her eyes at her.

by Anonymousreply 89May 26, 2023 1:47 PM

Nicki is an incredibly heartless person. Like sociopathic level.

by Anonymousreply 90May 26, 2023 5:19 PM

R90, she sure is. Just ask her husband's rape victims!

by Anonymousreply 91May 26, 2023 5:20 PM

She's ghetto.

by Anonymousreply 92May 26, 2023 5:48 PM

Speaking of Courtney Love, who would've ever thought this happened? If Courtney didn't actually burn the masters, I need to hear them NOW.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93June 3, 2023 7:53 AM

[quote] Millie Jackson birthed Lil Kim and Foxy Brown in case anyone was wondering. She's the one who should claim them as dependents on her taxes but she's more than likely retired by now. Lil Kim was one of the few who knew that

Millie Jackson is truly the Godmother of Hip Hop. I think when RuPaul had his talk show on VH1 he had Millie Jackson, Lil Kim, and another female rapper as guests who all gave Millie her props for birthing them. I was happy to see that.

by Anonymousreply 94June 3, 2023 8:14 AM

She used to be black. Now sheā€™s Asian.

by Anonymousreply 95June 3, 2023 8:52 AM

Lil Kimā€™s transformation into M3GAN is complete

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96July 2, 2023 11:57 PM

Why did she bleach her skin like that?

And Minaj is the most unpleasant celebrity in recent memory.

by Anonymousreply 97July 4, 2023 12:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!