Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Picture of Dorian Farrow

He's a narcissist, right? Ronan, I mean.

He has always trolled for sex via Instagram, which isn't necessarily bad in any real way, but it has struck me as odd given his career-making hunting of horny men in the MeToo movement. Of course, taking down a rapist like Weinstein is not at all the same as just trolling for dick, but for a while MeToo did seem to be verging on a McCarthyism-type hunt looking for it next target and Ronan seemed all in.

Anyway, since then, Ronan seems to have quickly run out of stories of substance to report on and instead gravitated to the drag world, buddying up to Jinkx Monsoon and other drag queens, and going on various shows including Drag Race where he is always told on camera how beautiful he is.

He just shared this photo of himself, posted by his boyfriend, who captioned it "Get yourself a man who looks this fucking hot."

Ronan is NOT shy about publicizing others' comments about how supposedly hot he is.

I can't think of any other serious journalist who would present themselves this way publicly. Can you? Anderson Cooper did latch onto minor celebrities as a low-level starfucker, and he has posted plenty of 'thirst traps,' but he still feigns modesty and doesn't announce to the world that others find him hot.

It is just such a weird seeming juxtaposition to me, this Pulitzer Prize-winning New Yorker investigative reporter who gratuitously flatters himself online and who has cast a net various times on social media for hookups. I remember years ago, before MeToo, when he had a business trip to Australia and posted an IG story that he was going to be there for 24 or 48 hours and was looking for fun during his downtime and to DM him with pictures.

For one of the figureheads of MeToo, it just seems striking to me that he seems to be such a boldly public admirer of himself because that seems like the same personality type as all the men who put people in compromising situations...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183August 21, 2023 7:47 PM

And I still remember the flirty chemstry with these two checking one another out throughout their interview.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 19, 2023 7:19 AM

Nepo baby having his cake and eating it too. He hustled hard to break this story and earn himself a "legitimate" reputation for which history will remember him, now it's back to what really matters.

by Anonymousreply 2May 19, 2023 3:03 PM

I’m not trying to get deeply into this since the Woody stans will descend like vultures to pick it apart but I’ll say this: it is no surprise that a gay man whose father (of record) did not want him and gave him zero positive attention or role modeling as a child is a little desperate for attention and approval as an adult even though he is obviously told he is beautiful every day. Happens to gorgeous gay men & straight women throughout the world. Tale as old as time.

The only slightly unusual thing in Ronan’s case is that he seems to be as happy to get attention and praise from women as he is from men. But then again he could be bi…he’s never specified, he just said he’s in the LGBTQ community.

by Anonymousreply 3June 1, 2023 2:10 PM

Someone needs to investigate his Instagram activities. It’s well known ALLEGEDLY that he trolls for tricks on Insta, just ask any of the twinks he follows.

by Anonymousreply 4June 1, 2023 2:39 PM

[quote] it is no surprise that a gay man whose father (of record) did not want him and gave him zero positive attention or role modeling as a child

R3, how do you know any of what you claim is true?

by Anonymousreply 5June 1, 2023 2:44 PM

He’s into twinks? I’m surprised. I thought he liked schlubby Jewish guys resembling his father.

by Anonymousreply 6June 1, 2023 2:44 PM

I think that's a very astute observation R3, though I will add: aside from his looks, l thought he & his mother have been telling us since he came out of the womb (or the bath tub she grew him in) what a genius he is. All of this sad sack thirst trap stuff makes him look desperate & needy and very much *not* a serious person, much less an intelligent person. Take Obama, for example, he no doubt has an ego the size of all outdoors, yet there's no doubt what an intelligent guy he is, whether you support him politically or not.

by Anonymousreply 7June 1, 2023 2:45 PM

Has anyone discussed the connection of how his looney mommy put the persecution addiction into his mind with what she did to Woody, then he turns around and leads a witch-hunt to take down men with any sexual desire?

The funny part is he might be doing the same predatory acts on social media. Some would see a wealthy, powerful man who hits up every poor, innocent little twink fresh off the boat to New York City. The hypocrisy is astounding. His frigid mommy has major repressed incest survivor Frau vibes. She needs to go to therapy and deal with whatever her dad did to her, rather than take it out on the world. Being raised by Mia was probably like staying with Annie Wilkes from Misery, like some psychotic carnival where you have to smile and be happy all the time, everything is so cute!

Nasty fucking family.

by Anonymousreply 8June 1, 2023 2:55 PM

Choo-Choo!😿🚂

by Anonymousreply 9June 1, 2023 2:56 PM

See I told you all — here come the Woody stans. The nuttiest & worst fandom on the Internet.

R5 I generally believe Mia’s account of things and she wrote in her memoir that Woody lost all interest in Ronan before he was even born, when he found out he was a boy (gross, but entirely believable). But if you don’t want to believe Mia, you can read the court record of the impartial judge’s custody decision. Woody was physically and verbally abusive to Ronan and had no attachment or positive relationship to him. You can also read in Woody’s own memoir that he stopped asking for visitation with Ronan after he figured out that he could not bribe him to take letters to Dylan or state publicly that Mia and Dylan are liars.

by Anonymousreply 10June 1, 2023 3:18 PM

Just wait until Ronan is homely and old, then those twinks are fat and poor, they’ll march out like an army to expose him for the hypocrite he is, Choo-Choo 🚂

by Anonymousreply 11June 1, 2023 3:25 PM

R8 I know there is no point attempting to talk sense or logic into you but “men with any sexual desire” is a hell of a way to describe Harvey Weinstein, a man who raped and/or harassed over 100 women at last count, and those are only the ones who chose to come forth publicly.

Ronan having fully consensual sex with other grown adults who are probably leaping at the chance to do so is not comparable on any level.

by Anonymousreply 12June 1, 2023 3:25 PM

R10, how am I a Woody stan, just because I don't claim to have knowledge of the inner workings of the family that you blithely claim?

And do you really believe Mia Farrow is an unbiased, objective chronicler? I think they're all unreliable narrators.

I would say that you can be accused of being a Mia stan, by the way you reduce others to labels.

by Anonymousreply 13June 1, 2023 3:26 PM

R12 I wasn’t referring to Harvey, I was referring to the collateral damage, see Louis CK etc.

Who said it’s all consensual with him? There are stories and abusing your power to bed young folks is exactly what a big part of metoo was about…

by Anonymousreply 14June 1, 2023 3:28 PM

R4 I think he has a boyfriend now, but with no real evidence, I also suspect the relationship is 'open.' I'd guess that because he's become close with Jinkx Monsoon, and Jinkx hit on Ronan HARD publicly early on, emphasizing that he is in an open marriage, and he and Ronan became very buddy buddy, cross posting photos, and some of Ronan's suggested they were getting...very close. They have videogames and geeky interests in common, and perhaps gender fluidity and so on. They seem like two peas in a pod in some ways. That's a reason I suspect Ronan's relationship might echo Jinkx's.

The other is that, yeah, back when IG showed whose posts people liked and who commented on whose photos, you could look up Ronan's profile and see that he was liking about an even split of journalism colleagues' posts and slutty gay guys' posts, and the gay guys liked his, and they'd follow one another and make suggestive comments on one another's photos. Just any random Instaho would do, it seemed, and that stood out to me because even before the MeToo thing took him to the New Yorker, he had a reputation as a serious journalist and an academic, finishing up his Ph.D. at Oxford.

I also recall specifically that he once went to Australia for work and posted an Instagram story (the ones that disappear within 24 hours) asking if any gay guys could recommend places he could go for trouble (or something like that), and then immediately, you'd see that he was liking all these Aussie Instahos' slutty photos and they followed one another. It was really obvious that he was just publicly trolling for dick. In a way, I was impressed with his openness in doing so.

This was also the era during which most of David Muir's photos were narcissistic thirst traps (he deleted a lot of them after an online newspaper published an article about the hot photos he posts of himself), and when Anderson Cooper was posting a bunch of flexed-arm photos. It seemed like an era when high-profile guys were pretty obviously using their Instagram accounts as bait for easy sex. They all seem more subtle about it now.

by Anonymousreply 15June 1, 2023 3:28 PM

R6 if you’re talking about his ex-fiancé, that guy doesn’t look anything like Woody at all. Literally the only thing they have in common is being Jewish. (I also think Lovett is quite cute and doesn’t dress like a homeless person like Woody does, but that’s a matter of opinion I guess.)

by Anonymousreply 16June 1, 2023 3:28 PM

Once the old hag croaks hopefully we never have to hear about this family again.

by Anonymousreply 17June 1, 2023 3:30 PM

Did Dylan ever guest star on Thomas & Friends?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 1, 2023 3:32 PM

R13 I didn’t mean you were a Woody stan. I was referring to R8 and R9. I should have made that two separate posts.

I’m okay with being labeled a Mia stan though. Other than having obviously terrible taste in men, she seems like a good person.

by Anonymousreply 19June 1, 2023 3:32 PM

Enough with the trains R18. It’s tiresome and surely you have better things to do with your time than defend a child molestor.

by Anonymousreply 20June 1, 2023 3:34 PM

R19, not all her children have good things to say abut her character or her mothering skills. A couple of them are estranged from her, talk of how she beat them and had no time for the two who ended up dying.

by Anonymousreply 21June 1, 2023 3:34 PM

He has Frank’s eyes.

by Anonymousreply 22June 1, 2023 3:34 PM

R20 that’s libel. He was never convicted or found guilty of that.

by Anonymousreply 23June 1, 2023 3:35 PM

[quote] surely you have better things to do with your time

R20, that could be said about you and everyone else here on this thread--or on DL, for that matter. Please get off your high horse.

by Anonymousreply 24June 1, 2023 3:36 PM

I see a child used as a pawn in a divorce, who has been coached.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25June 1, 2023 3:36 PM

R14 if there is anything nonconsensual about his activities I’m sure it would have come out already. THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER was stalking him and his ex at one point looking for any dirt they could find. They found nothing. I think Ronan’s life is probably a lot more boring than some of you think. Who cares if he’s thirst trapping on Insta? It’s normal.

by Anonymousreply 26June 1, 2023 3:36 PM

R21 the only one that I know of who is estranged from Mia or makes these claims about her is Moses, and all you have to do is watch 30 seconds of one of his insane YouTube videos to know he’s not right in the head.

by Anonymousreply 27June 1, 2023 3:38 PM

The people who adamantly defend Mia, are the same annoying Yasss Kween types we have in the gay community, who defend any, and all things feminine, in what they think is a defiant act against toxic masculinity. They don’t care if they’re right or not, it’s just about the defeating the patriarchy.

by Anonymousreply 28June 1, 2023 3:39 PM

And she is, R27?

by Anonymousreply 29June 1, 2023 3:40 PM

R26 would be the first one with a torch and pitchfork if a straight man sent a dick pick on social media.

by Anonymousreply 30June 1, 2023 3:40 PM

R28 or maybe we just think Woody sucks and that there is nothing unbelievable about the idea that he might molest his own daughter especially after he already admitted to grooming and seducing his teenage stepdaughter.

by Anonymousreply 31June 1, 2023 3:42 PM

This has all been an unseemly, vengeful dysfunctional family saga that each of them has played out in the court of public opinion, in order to maximize and monteize their vengeful grievances. And I mean all of them. I wish they would ALL go away.

by Anonymousreply 32June 1, 2023 3:42 PM

Oh god I wish I hadn't read about the Jinkx / Ronan lovefest. I am such a fain of Jinkx but Ronan creeps me out. Ew!

by Anonymousreply 33June 1, 2023 3:43 PM

R30 no, because dick pics are also normal. What is your point?

by Anonymousreply 34June 1, 2023 3:43 PM

Dead children tell no tales.

by Anonymousreply 35June 1, 2023 3:44 PM

Mia’s batting average isn’t great. Aren’t like 3 of her kids dead?

by Anonymousreply 36June 1, 2023 3:45 PM

My point, R36.

by Anonymousreply 37June 1, 2023 3:47 PM

Let’s say everything is true. What would you prefer a few diddles from Woody or a lifetime of allegiance to and mental abuse from Mia?

…lead me to the attic. Choo-Choo 🚂

by Anonymousreply 38June 1, 2023 3:47 PM

Woody vs Mia is one batttle that truly deserves the

"Girls! Girls! You're BOTH insane cunts!" edict.

by Anonymousreply 39June 1, 2023 3:48 PM

R36 she had 14 kids, some of whom had severe disabilities and/or trauma when she adopted them. One died by suicide and one from addiction, I believe. Those are just the odds, IMO, but why are you blaming it all on Mia? Don’t you think Woody’s influence and the media’s response affected these kids?

by Anonymousreply 40June 1, 2023 3:53 PM

R38 this is why you can’t reason with Woody stans. You’re saying you wanted to be molested as a child? Seek help.

by Anonymousreply 41June 1, 2023 3:54 PM

R41 you’re saying you want a lifetime of mental abuse? This is why you can’t reason with Mia Stans.

by Anonymousreply 42June 1, 2023 4:00 PM

R41 oh and seek help

by Anonymousreply 43June 1, 2023 4:00 PM

[quote] Those are just the odds, IMO, but why are you blaming it all on Mia? Don’t you think Woody’s influence and the media’s response affected these kids?

R40, there's a difference between blaning it all on Mia and blaming her for nothing. Moses was mentioned as the only child with a grievance against her, and even though he had his own stories of physical and mental abuse he suffered from her, and claimed others of his siblings suffered, he's written off here as crazy.

by Anonymousreply 44June 1, 2023 4:00 PM

R33 Here's a long podcast interview for your listening pleasure! :)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45June 1, 2023 4:00 PM

What, precisely, is Dylan’s truth?

by Anonymousreply 46June 1, 2023 4:01 PM

[quote] Not Ronan saying Monet is his celebrity crush while Jinkx is wildly flirting with him! 💀

[quote] Jinkx definitely wants to check him for ticks.

[quote] I know! Poor Jinkx. Specially the untucked episode Ronan was a judge on. Jinkx was feeling it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47June 1, 2023 4:02 PM

Dylan Farrow is actually the most pathetic of all of them. She has only one role that she has seen for herself--a professional, lifelong victim. There are millions of girls and women who have suffered trauma who have moved on in a way she seems frankly unwilling to do.

by Anonymousreply 48June 1, 2023 4:03 PM

Is Mia bitch?

by Anonymousreply 49June 1, 2023 4:05 PM

R48 she’s also a published author with a husband and daughter? Why do you think molestation victim is her only role? That’s on you.

by Anonymousreply 50June 1, 2023 4:06 PM

R50 is a big Dylan fan.

Who molested you?

by Anonymousreply 51June 1, 2023 4:07 PM

Why, R50? Because she's been talking about it for decades. She might be married with a kid, but when your career and identity have been all about something that allegedy happened when she was a little girl, that's on HER, dear.

by Anonymousreply 52June 1, 2023 4:08 PM

Anyway this is the point: Ronan might be a little thirsty but there’s nothing wrong with it. He obviously had a bad breakup with his ex-fiancé who he clearly loved a lot and if he wants to bang everyone in the tri-state area then that is okay. He could probably use some therapy but that is a different issue.

by Anonymousreply 53June 1, 2023 4:08 PM

R53 so it’s okay if he abuses his power and position to get twinks in bed?

by Anonymousreply 54June 1, 2023 4:10 PM

I'm sure not on the side of Ronan, but how do you know about what power he's allegedly abused, R54? Receipts?

by Anonymousreply 55June 1, 2023 4:12 PM

The ways that people feed on conjecture about these people is hysterical.

by Anonymousreply 56June 1, 2023 4:13 PM

R54 what indication is there that he has ever abused his power? I’ve never heard any guy say anything negative about him.

by Anonymousreply 57June 1, 2023 4:14 PM

Well, he grew up with two narcissists... So, he uses his celebrity connection and his pretty face as his calling card...

by Anonymousreply 58June 1, 2023 4:15 PM

More conjecture and speculation about people none of you know. Really, girls.

by Anonymousreply 59June 1, 2023 4:16 PM

R59 says the one who plays judge and jury with Woody.

by Anonymousreply 60June 1, 2023 4:33 PM

R60, I have no reason to defend myself against your charge, because I have said nothing about Allen on this thread. I'm not on either team, but I'm definitely not on Team Mia. Maybe you're confusing me with someone else, dear?

by Anonymousreply 61June 1, 2023 4:38 PM

R61 molested me!

by Anonymousreply 62June 1, 2023 4:40 PM

I was molested.

by Anonymousreply 63June 1, 2023 4:51 PM

I like blue.

by Anonymousreply 64June 1, 2023 4:53 PM

Excuse, r49. but MIA IS BITCH.

by Anonymousreply 65June 1, 2023 5:12 PM

It’s hard to believe Ronan and Jinkx hooked up unless Ronan’s ex hooked up with Jinkx too, because he was also on Jinkx’s show talking happily about their relationship not long before they broke up. So if anything was going on there I think they were all involved.

by Anonymousreply 66June 1, 2023 5:13 PM

He's a pretty questionable person and is very self absorbed, though he's always been like that even when he had a long term serious boyfriend/fiancé. There's stories of him sliding into men's DMs for years. I suspect some stories will come out about him eventually. He's not really doing anything wrong, but when you are in the business that he's in trolling constantly for sex could lead to some trouble. Just need one person to say he took advantage of them with his fame/power and then everyone else decides he did the same to them too.

by Anonymousreply 67June 1, 2023 5:26 PM

Is it so hard for some of you to believe that guys would actually want to fuck Ronan even if he weren’t famous? He’s gorgeous and ripped. Most of these gays out here would bang him even if they had no idea who he was

by Anonymousreply 68June 1, 2023 5:33 PM

R68 Ronan joins the thread.

by Anonymousreply 69June 1, 2023 5:42 PM

[quote] He’s gorgeous and ripped.

He is, R68?

by Anonymousreply 70June 1, 2023 5:45 PM

Huge cock, supposedly.

by Anonymousreply 71June 1, 2023 5:48 PM

Yeah--supposedly. Thanks, Ro.

by Anonymousreply 72June 1, 2023 5:52 PM

I think Miss Ronan IS on this thread!

by Anonymousreply 73June 1, 2023 5:53 PM

For those choosing Woody over Mia, there’s no denying it’s deeply disturbing and repulsive that he courted his partner’s decades younger adoptive daughter. Talk about being a groomer.

by Anonymousreply 74June 1, 2023 5:55 PM

Beautiful mind but ugly as sin.

by Anonymousreply 75June 1, 2023 5:57 PM

I am of the mind that Ronan wants to transition and for whatever reason he hasn't quite got there .

by Anonymousreply 76June 1, 2023 6:00 PM

Why, R76?

by Anonymousreply 77June 1, 2023 6:03 PM

Enough nepo baby jealousy. There are more failed and fucked up children of stars then successful ones. A huge number of actors’ kids pursue the same limelight.

Nepo babies don’t graduate college at 15 as Ronan did. He’s only 35 (20 years younger than Anderson Cooper, and from a showbiz background unlike him; so comparisons are tricky). He’s part of the Insta generation. He is obviously highly intelligent and accomplished.

“He entered Yale Law School, from which he received a Juris Doctor in 2009.[11][12] He later passed the New York State Bar examination.[13] Selected as a Rhodes Scholar, Farrow earned a Doctor of Philosophy in political science from the University of Oxford, where he was a student of Magdalen College.[14]” - Wikipedia

by Anonymousreply 78June 1, 2023 6:04 PM

Given the track record of holier-than-everyone pastors, politicians, CEO's, broadcasters, writers, teachers of the year, and etc. don't we all expect an expose of Ronan to come out?

Harvey's just in jail, he's not poor for fuck's sake. He's got eyes on Farrow 24/7/365 and he'll get him if it's the last fucking thing he ever does.

by Anonymousreply 79June 1, 2023 6:12 PM

What does the CEO possess?

by Anonymousreply 80June 1, 2023 6:18 PM

[quote] Enough nepo baby jealousy.

Where are you getting that from, R78? More conjecture.

by Anonymousreply 81June 1, 2023 6:42 PM

What happened with him and Jon Lovett? They were engaged but their breakup was very silent.

by Anonymousreply 82June 1, 2023 6:48 PM

R82 nobody knows. When a relationship that long-term ends that suddenly I’d usually assume cheating, but I’m pretty sure it was an open relationship so I doubt that was it.

I think it probably boils down to the fact that Lovett wants to have kids and Ronan probably would not be a very good father/coparent.

by Anonymousreply 83June 1, 2023 6:56 PM

What have you ever accomplished OP? How many Pulitzers have you won? How many books have you written?

by Anonymousreply 84June 1, 2023 6:58 PM

R82 they almost broke up a lot over the years and then got engaged, but could never decide when to get married. Engagement was prob just a band-aid that didn't work out.

I don't even think they lived in the same state for much of their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 85June 1, 2023 7:19 PM

What have YOU ever done, r84?

by Anonymousreply 86June 1, 2023 7:19 PM

There's nothing wrong with sliding into DMs. Consenting adults, etc.

He and I had sex via Instagram. It's kind of refreshing how direct he is.

by Anonymousreply 87June 1, 2023 8:10 PM

We need more details, R87. Is he hung? Is he kinky? Top bottom or vers?

by Anonymousreply 88June 1, 2023 8:24 PM

[quote] He has always trolled for sex via Instagram, which isn't necessarily bad in any real way, but it has struck me as odd given his career-making hunting of horny men in the MeToo movement.

Why has this struck you as odd, OP? There's a big difference between consenting adults connecting and meeting up for sex through various ways, and monsters like Harvey Weinstein abusing his power to rape women then try to use NDAs and payoffs to legally silence them.

Now, R87, I think we need to know more about your Ronan hookup via Instagram. Spill, dear! It's safe with us, we on DL are very discreet. 😉

by Anonymousreply 89June 1, 2023 8:25 PM

Yeah Lovett and him were always an odd couple. Both very intelligent, but other than that, they didn’t seem to have a lot in common, including where they wanted to live. But Ronan seems to have really loved him a lot so I’m not surprised if he reacted to the breakup by fucking the pain away with whoever caught his fancy.

I don’t see the relationship he’s currently in lasting but at least they seem to like to do the same things together: work out, go on vacations, and tell each other they’re hot

by Anonymousreply 90June 1, 2023 8:52 PM

Colto

Rono

by Anonymousreply 91June 1, 2023 9:13 PM

R79 that’s exactly why I think there WON’T be an expose of Ronan. Harvey was scouring the earth for dirt on him. So was the National Enquirer. They couldn’t find anything.

by Anonymousreply 92June 1, 2023 10:06 PM

She's transitioning.

Into Me-Uh II.

by Anonymousreply 93June 1, 2023 10:11 PM

Ronan is the son of two Hollywood stars, loved or not, he has a Ph.D. and a Pulitzer, he works for the New Yorker, he took down a mogul, and whether he guest stars on Drag Race or Kimmie Schmidt, it seems to be written into his contract that they tell him on air how beautiful he is. And he's rich.

He's horny and he has lots of checklist items gay guys go gaga for. He's not Harvey Weinstein.

As sad a reality as it is, it's most likely that given all Weinstein had, if he looked like Ronan Farrow, he probably never would have been considered a monster and he may not even have raped anyone. He was monstrous looking and angry at women for rejecting him, horny and angry at the world for making him look as he does. If he looked like Brad Pitt, there'd be no Weinstein scandal, most likely.

Ronan just scrolls IG for the next shirtless slutty guy, DMs "U UP?" and they reply OMG RONAN FARROW??! FUCK ME!

by Anonymousreply 94June 1, 2023 10:20 PM

I get your point R94 but rape is about power, not about looks or opportunity. Ugly as he is, Harvey could have bought women if he wanted them willing. He wanted them unwilling.

Bill Cosby was a good-looking guy in his youth, but it’s not about that. Rapists rape because they want to rape, not because they “have to”.

by Anonymousreply 95June 1, 2023 10:31 PM

R95 I know, but sexual assaults I think also usually involve explosive anger and rage toward the rapists' targets or just generally toward life.

by Anonymousreply 96June 1, 2023 10:46 PM

He just posted a photo with Gus Kenworthy.

Both of them really get around!

by Anonymousreply 97June 1, 2023 11:19 PM

Op, you need a hobby.

by Anonymousreply 98June 1, 2023 11:50 PM

R81, R2 called him a nepo baby. He doesn’t exactly fit the mold

by Anonymousreply 99June 2, 2023 12:53 AM

He’s posted that photo before. He really wants to make sure everyone knows he hangs with Gus.

by Anonymousreply 100June 2, 2023 1:03 AM

I've shared this before. We hooked up over Instagram. He reached out.

He has a big dick. Kind of shockingly large, because I wasn't expecting it. Both long and thick. Surprisingly built chest and arms too.

He's completely vers, as am I. He liked riding my cock a lot but was equally into fucking me. We had a good time.

by Anonymousreply 101June 2, 2023 2:48 AM

R101 is a Ronan Farrow sex doll

by Anonymousreply 102June 2, 2023 3:57 AM

That’s good stuff R87. Glad you enjoyed it. Was this when he was with Lovett or after? Did he mention “hey I’ve got a boyfriend/fiance” or was it not discussed?

I ask because some of the Lovett stans think they broke up because Ronan cheated and/or Lovett didn’t want to be in an open relationship but I’m like I’m sorry, there is no way Ronan, investigative reporter, would be thinking he could hide this, particularly if he is the one seeking out hookups on his main account and not pretending to be someone else.

by Anonymousreply 103June 2, 2023 8:20 AM

I'm not going to get into their relationship, because, why. But also because I only know the broadest sketches of what was going on.

When we hooked up, they were together but open, but things were occurring that made Ronan sad.

I was in a similar relationship situation at the time.

by Anonymousreply 104June 2, 2023 9:28 AM

Fair enough R104, that answers my question anyway, which is whether he was lying about it or not. There are things people can criticize about Ronan but I have never believed him to be a liar and it’s good to know he isn’t.

Hope you’re also in a better place now with your own situation.

by Anonymousreply 105June 2, 2023 11:24 AM

I hooked up with him too twice and probably will again. Once when he was in a relationship and once when he was not. I don’t think he is grabbing young twinks off of IG. He is more into masculine guys and kinks. He def is a fun fuck.

by Anonymousreply 106June 2, 2023 2:08 PM

R106 what type of kinks?

by Anonymousreply 107June 2, 2023 2:14 PM

What does he look like in person?

by Anonymousreply 108June 2, 2023 2:23 PM

I have a kind of crush on Ronan, so these details are hot. I'm forming a picture in my mind. Does he have a hairy chest?

by Anonymousreply 109June 2, 2023 2:32 PM

Isn’t he a Scat Kween?

by Anonymousreply 110June 2, 2023 2:38 PM

His mother is a narcissist with a perpetual victim complex, an utterly undeserved ego as an actress, and an undying thirst for the spotlight that compels her to coach some of her children to make explosive accusations. Mother Munchausen.

And his birth father, Mr. Francis Albert Sinatra, was an illiterate gangster whose only saving grace was being able to sing a decent tune until he got fat. The mobbed-up maniac oozed his way into whatever special project he wanted, fucked anything that moved (willingly or otherwise), and ruled Vegas and Atlantic City like the child-emperor he was inside his own head.

Through genetics and upbringing, Satchel has learned that "some people" can do whatever the fuck they want and see no real consequence. When he feels like hunting a predator, he can win a Pulitzer for his efforts. When he feels like being a predator, he gets on Instagram, pouts out his lips, and waits for the river of East Village cocksuckers to pour in.

Also, hasn't he been engaged for years now, to a schlubby little speechwriter and podcaster? Can't he either pull the trigger or break up and get himself a stallion? He's going to end up like his mother: Peaking too early, married to a wealthy Jewish writer, and still fucking anything that strikes his fancy.

by Anonymousreply 111June 2, 2023 2:44 PM

Use of the name “Satchel” + irrational hate of Mia + bringing Sinatra into it for no reason = Woody stan.

And read the thread R111. Ronan and his ex-fiancé broke up about a year ago.

by Anonymousreply 112June 2, 2023 2:48 PM

R109 guess you missed his recent shirtless photos on Insta. The man has a lovely chest but it is bare. Also his abs are popping these days.

I can understand why OP and others might think this thirst trapping makes him an unserious person, but he’s already got a JD, PhD and Pulitzer, how much more serious does he have to be.

by Anonymousreply 113June 2, 2023 2:57 PM

Having multiple degrees does not necessarily make you a "serious person," R113. Especially if you're whoring yourself on social media.

by Anonymousreply 114June 2, 2023 2:59 PM

I don't really kiss n tell, but he has remarkable skin. Lilly white with a nice pink mussy. In a good way, it almost feels like the skin of a woman. Little naughty streak, and likes to be thrown around, but nothing too wild. We never talked much, and I was curious about him, but he was good at deflecting conversation. He told me he was open with Jon but they never fuck outsiders in the home, so it made it difficult to hook up. He really is accomplished at taking big dick, gotta give him that.

by Anonymousreply 115June 2, 2023 3:09 PM

R114 bit judgmental isn’t that? He’s not “whoring”. He’s just…fucking who he likes. As grown & sexy men in their mid-30s tend to do.

by Anonymousreply 116June 2, 2023 3:11 PM

R115 “they never fuck outsiders in the home” — well that explains a lot about that breakup.

Also your final sentence confirms my suspicion that Lovett is also packing an anaconda so that’s good to know. Big tripod energy with that one.

by Anonymousreply 117June 2, 2023 3:17 PM

I got the impression that Jon doesn't the sex drive that Ronan does if that matters. I remember he said they are fucking all the time. If Jon hits me up I def would be down to see what he can offer but I'm a total top.

by Anonymousreply 118June 2, 2023 3:20 PM

R118 Jon’s made a lot of comments alluding to being vers so you might be able to work something out there.

Also, Jon always seems pretty horny to me but maybe Ronan is insatiable, who knows. They seemed like the kind of couple that fought (as foreplay) and fucked a lot. Sex probably kept them together a lot longer than it should have. Also Jon made some comments toward the end (on the Jinkx show) about how Ronan owned him and he was like a caged pet who was “kept and fed well” in the relationship so I think he was dickmatized

by Anonymousreply 119June 2, 2023 3:28 PM

TBH, I would like to fuck him too. I didn't even know who he was when I met Ronan, and as I like couple play I offered that to Ronan, but he said they don't do that. I think he moved, but they used to live near Beverly Grove. Every time I shop there, I'm watching my Grindr to see if he hits me up.

by Anonymousreply 120June 2, 2023 4:02 PM

Hope you’re on PrEP…

by Anonymousreply 121June 2, 2023 4:06 PM

In a 2015 CBS Sunday Morning interview, Sinatra's daughter Nancy dismissed the suggestion that her father was Farrow's biological father, calling it "nonsense". She said that her father had a vasectomy years before Farrow's birth.

He needs to quit with trying to give himself this enigma. Fucking liar. Take a goddamn DNA test and stop whoring for PR.

by Anonymousreply 122June 2, 2023 4:09 PM

He’s a total has-been. Will he hang it up and retire to Connecticut and screech about past trivialities like Mother Dearest?

by Anonymousreply 123June 2, 2023 4:11 PM

I think Lovett is only looking for serious relationships now because he keeps talking about wanting to have kids. That’s how I knew their relationship was always doomed…it’s one thing to be in an open relationship if it’s just the two of you, it’s another if one of you is home 24/7 taking care of the babies while the other one is 3000 miles across the country fucking all the hotties on Instagram. If you’re unwilling to share extra boyfriends/partners within the home, it’s an unworkable scenario.

by Anonymousreply 124June 2, 2023 4:13 PM

I can't really see Ronan as a father figure!

by Anonymousreply 125June 2, 2023 4:15 PM

R125 Neither could Jon. That was the problem.

It’s not really Ronan’s fault. Anyone with his childhood experience, it would be a miracle if he felt equipped, let alone was equipped, for parenthood. I was surprised he even proposed.

I don’t want to say marriage & kids is impossible for him — Dylan seems like a good mom with a supportive husband, but she just really lucked out in that the only guy she ever dated (him) turned out to be a nice guy. But marriage has not worked out very well for at least a few of Ronan’s siblings.

by Anonymousreply 126June 2, 2023 4:31 PM

It is a little weird that Ronan is so desperate to be told he’s hot these days. He wasn’t like that when he was engaged. He was always a little thirsty but it wasn’t so intense.

I’m going to take this to mean Jon & him did in fact fuck all the time so in the wake of the breakup his thirst has grown exponentially.

As for his current man friend I guess he knows the deal and is into it. Have any of y’all met him yet? Curious if Ronan’s apparent policy on threesomes in the home has changed. Asking for a friend as it were.

by Anonymousreply 127June 2, 2023 6:45 PM

R116, when you advertise your horniness for all to see, you're a slut, yes.

by Anonymousreply 128June 2, 2023 6:49 PM

R127 Well, Jon constantly went on about how hot and beautiful Ronan was and how he was out of his league. Haven't listened to his podcast in years, but he used to be pretty pleased with himself that he landed Ronan .Ronan is the one who slide into his DM's (of course).

by Anonymousreply 129June 2, 2023 6:51 PM

What does the DM possess?

by Anonymousreply 130June 2, 2023 6:54 PM

R130 nudes and conversations of a questionable nature

by Anonymousreply 131June 2, 2023 6:56 PM

+

by Anonymousreply 132June 2, 2023 6:56 PM

I have this feeling Ronan is one of those guys who wants to be open but is also jealous and possessive of his romantic partner and does not want to share or have them develop feelings for anyone else etc. which is truly the worst kind of open relationship, but some people are into that

by Anonymousreply 133June 2, 2023 7:32 PM

Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, then you really aren't.

A similar axiom holds true for beauty and good looks. If you need strangers to constantly tell you that you are, then perhaps you actually aren't.

by Anonymousreply 134June 2, 2023 10:15 PM

If any of these sex stories are true, tell us about the puppet hands.

by Anonymousreply 135June 2, 2023 10:29 PM

I'm not very surprised Ronan's sex addiction has led him to boink a lot of gay guys, or even DLers in particular, but I am pretty surprised by the details given here!

It sounds like he has procured MANY a man through Instagram and hops right into the sack with them, no strings, and multiple times with some of his tricks.

Since you've already shared his dick size and his eagerness for multiple positions, tell us, tricky Friends O'Ronan, does he play safe or is he a cum-craving PREPper? My money is on the latter.

by Anonymousreply 136June 3, 2023 8:42 AM

The most curious face on Earth.

Sometimes he's a stunningly gorgeous guy.

Sometimes he's...different looking.

Sometimes he looks like he can't decide if he wants to make himself over as Hillary Clinton or Caitlyn Jenner.

He looks amazing in the photos with short hair. He also looks gorgeous in the one with longer floppy hair and stubble. The lesbian-executive brushed-back bob with lipgloss makes things weird. The standing photo in the upper left is the most...interesting. That was posted by Jeffrey Bowyer-Chapman and I wonder if Ronan ever spoke to him again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137June 3, 2023 9:06 AM

R136 PrEP?

by Anonymousreply 138June 3, 2023 12:00 PM

I don’t expect the prudes in this thread to agree but PrEPping *is* playing it safe.

Someone on Twitter said they spotted Ronan in line for the monkeypox vaccine last summer so that indicates he is the type to take precautions.

I think there is some credence to the statement he has a very high libido though because Jon made a joke around the same time that he was more likely to be pregnant than have monkeypox so my guess is Ronan wore his ass & dick out during pandemic quarantine and after the breakup he needed a rest

by Anonymousreply 139June 3, 2023 12:09 PM

R137 This is really just down to the fact that sometimes he gets a little too skinny and his face starts to look gaunt and he insists on getting hipster haircuts from his Hollywood stylist that only look good for a week before they grow out.

When his weight & hair are right…he always looks good

by Anonymousreply 140June 3, 2023 2:29 PM

He has been really beautiful in the past with short hair. His choice to keep an Ellen/Hillary bleached bob kills me. It is so unflattering and it keeps making me wonder if he is transitioning or wants to because I can't really think of any other reason he'd choose such a hairdo.

by Anonymousreply 141June 3, 2023 3:07 PM

He looks like a cunt. A bitchy, judgmental, clique gay. His first question upon meeting someone new is “where did you do undergrad?”

by Anonymousreply 142June 3, 2023 3:09 PM

Complete cunt. Not only a nepo queen but a #metoo opportunist, which he learned from his asshole mother and his ridiculous sister.

by Anonymousreply 143June 3, 2023 3:45 PM

R143 the white man who profited from all those women’s pain

by Anonymousreply 144June 3, 2023 5:20 PM

I did, R144? Oh, my sides! Get a grip, Granny.

by Anonymousreply 145June 3, 2023 5:21 PM

Ronan haters make me laugh. As though you all wouldn’t slob on his knob like corn on the cob if he looked at you twice

by Anonymousreply 146June 3, 2023 5:22 PM

R145 what? Ronan, not you, psycho.

by Anonymousreply 147June 3, 2023 5:31 PM

Calm down, Mary R147.

And speak for yourself, silly queen at R146.

by Anonymousreply 148June 3, 2023 6:12 PM

R148 I’m happy to say that I would in fact slob on his knob. Although his ex is more my type.

by Anonymousreply 149June 3, 2023 6:56 PM

R148 are you okay?

by Anonymousreply 150June 3, 2023 7:59 PM

Hey Ronan!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151June 20, 2023 12:12 AM

......^ that colourless skin of R F is scary....can almost read thru it.

by Anonymousreply 152June 20, 2023 12:17 AM

This behavior is getting a little desperate at this point. Why does he need all this attention? Time to go to therapy.

by Anonymousreply 153June 20, 2023 2:43 PM

It's pretty weird. He's undermining his credibility as a journalist. There's a reason ABC News made David Muir stop posting sexy photos to Instagram, and many of us have lost respect for Anderson Cooper for being Andy Cohen's sidekick.

by Anonymousreply 154June 20, 2023 2:54 PM

Whatever happened to his storied career? Does Ronan still even write?

by Anonymousreply 155June 20, 2023 3:03 PM

Maybe he’s considering a change of profession which would not be surprising since he’s had about four careers already.

Normally I’d say there’s nothing wrong with being comfortable in your skin but he seems obsessed with being seen as sexy. It is worrisome considering he obviously was exposed to too much unhealthy sexuality as a child.

by Anonymousreply 156June 20, 2023 3:16 PM

In a world full of people worthy of our contempt he’s not even on my list. I don’t care who fathered him. Yes, his mother has issues. Some would say with just cause. Yes, he’s beautiful. And smart. And can get almost any piece of ass he desires. He’s vilified because he chooses to believe his sister. And stands by her. And his mother. And all of his other siblings who claim Woody was a distant and disinterested presence in their lives. Lucky break for THEM as it turned out. He likes sex? Sometimes the casual anonymous kind? MY GOD! Lord. You sex negative Nellies need to get a life. And get LAID.

by Anonymousreply 157June 20, 2023 3:51 PM

No one thinks casual sex is bad, it’s just a little weird that he feels the need to put this stuff on his Instagram. This is what Grindr is for.

by Anonymousreply 158June 20, 2023 5:37 PM

Guess he’s single again…FYI for anyone who might want to play naked Diablo IV.

by Anonymousreply 159June 20, 2023 5:48 PM

Yeah, most professional adults restrain from doing that kind of thing publicly. Especially adults in professions such as law and journalism.

And one might think someone who has hunted sexual predators and won prestigious awards for it might be a little more discreet with his own extreme horniness.

Not that it is some kind of character flaw, but it is unusual to see someone with a Pulitzer Prize who writes for the New Yorker and is a Rhodes scholar with a Ph.D. in political science from Oxford, and who has a JD from Yale, show off his perky pink nipples on social media and ask boys to come play with his joystick.

I guess he is testing limits. At this point, I honestly would not be surprised if he got an OnlyFans account and put up videos banging himself with video game controllers alongside Peachy Boy and snowballing with Aaron Schock.

by Anonymousreply 160June 20, 2023 5:51 PM

I think he is trying to get revenge on his ex by making sure EVERYONE knows he is down to fuck, because Instagram is the only place they’re still following each other. But I also think his ex doesn’t care and he needs to let it go.

by Anonymousreply 161June 20, 2023 6:24 PM

R161 Of course he's down to fuck.

Whores always are.

He's just like his mother, that one.

by Anonymousreply 162June 20, 2023 6:27 PM

I’m pretty sure he’s not a whore, as the sex is free, R162.

by Anonymousreply 163June 20, 2023 6:34 PM

Satchmo is Jeffrey Dahmer with high estrogen.

by Anonymousreply 164June 20, 2023 6:35 PM

R163 is being precious, but her point that "whore" inevitably refers to a woman who takes payment for sex is etymologically and definitionally wrong. "Whore" has numerous usages and meanings that do not equate with paid sex work, but with women who engage in sexual acts more freely than conventionally acceptable. (With "man-whore" a further development with gender-valued intentions usually attached.)

In other words: Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 165June 20, 2023 6:50 PM

R165 I was just having a laugh really. Some of the comments in here really are quite prudish. We don’t really know how much actual sex he is even having. We just know he seems to be horny which isn’t a crime.

by Anonymousreply 166June 20, 2023 7:11 PM

I'd find the new video game/nipple photo less creepy if it wasn't so excessively filtered.

by Anonymousreply 167June 20, 2023 9:21 PM

It’s kinda sad. He must be lonely. Horniness alone does not explain this.

by Anonymousreply 168June 20, 2023 9:42 PM

He's got a big ol' dick and wants to use it. Good for him!

by Anonymousreply 169June 20, 2023 9:59 PM

I actually think he genuinely wants someone to come over and watch him play videogames for 8 hours. He seems like that kind of guy. Needs constant attention.

by Anonymousreply 170June 20, 2023 10:12 PM

Beautiful man? Gorgeous man?

Who are you talking about? He's a bouffanted prisspot with a shiny face that looks like he's trying (badly) to put on a good face while sucking on a urinal cake. He's not attractive at all.

by Anonymousreply 171June 21, 2023 6:45 AM

Matter of taste. I think he is objectively beautiful. He looks exactly like his mother, who I always thought was stunning. The vanity is making him less attractive though.

by Anonymousreply 172June 21, 2023 9:35 AM

[quote] "And I still remember the flirty chemstry with these two checking one another out throughout their interview."

Vomit-inducing.

by Anonymousreply 173June 21, 2023 9:54 AM

Anyone who flirts with Aaron Schock has a bit of self-loathing going on. I always thought Ronan’s “I’m politically neutral” thing was for genuine journalistic reasons” but maybe his politics are in fact…not good

by Anonymousreply 174June 21, 2023 10:17 AM

[quote] "Anyone who flirts with Aaron Schock has a bit of self-loathing going on."

ONE ZILLION PERCENT.

[quote] "I always thought Ronan’s “I’m politically neutral” thing was for genuine journalistic reasons” but maybe his politics are in fact…not good"

That would be even more unfortunate than his latest thirst traps!

by Anonymousreply 175June 21, 2023 10:33 AM

Ronan Farrow is ripped? I completely missed that.

Seems completely asexual to me.

by Anonymousreply 176June 21, 2023 10:53 AM

He seems spectrumy.

by Anonymousreply 177June 21, 2023 11:03 AM

R177 that much is pretty certain. Not that there’s anything wrong with it. But he clearly does not pick up social cues well.

by Anonymousreply 178June 21, 2023 11:35 AM

Kind of amusing how some folks in this thread think Ronan is asexual and others think he’s a raging sex maniac constantly sliding in the DMs of every Instagay. Which is it?

by Anonymousreply 179June 21, 2023 11:37 AM

Horniness is a crime and trolling for sex on instagram is so uncouth. I wish people had more decency and class these days. I long for the Victorian era.

by Anonymousreply 180June 22, 2023 12:24 PM

Didn’t spend a lot of time on his Instagram because the content reveals a somewhat disturbing preoccupation with his looks. Mostly headshots of him trying to look seductive, smoldering, sexy, fetching. Which I find rather wretching. Variations on a theme by Blue Steel? I’ll pass.

by Anonymousreply 181June 22, 2023 6:33 PM

Well he just put out a major expose on Elon Musk so at least he’s been doing something valuable with his time other than trolling for dick on Instagram. Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 182August 21, 2023 7:39 PM

Did they change their name again?

by Anonymousreply 183August 21, 2023 7:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!