Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Martha Stewarts denies having had plastic surgery, says only does a filler here and there, only Botox in neck

she hates Botox otherwise!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25May 30, 2023 1:26 AM

I believe her. Her face still looks youthful because it's round and she's quite a bit heavier than she was as a younger woman. Also she's always had gorgeous skin and hair, that's what you need to age well

If she got down to a healthy weight her face would thin out quite a bit and she'd look a lot older.

by Anonymousreply 1May 18, 2023 7:51 PM

I agree R1. Good skin and hair is everything as you get older.

by Anonymousreply 2May 18, 2023 7:57 PM

lies

by Anonymousreply 3May 18, 2023 8:00 PM

She's overweight, which helps out in the wrinkles department.

by Anonymousreply 4May 18, 2023 8:02 PM

Bitch has had Botox in forehead at least. She's liar!

by Anonymousreply 5May 18, 2023 8:03 PM

Her style in the past has been on the frumpy side. I noticed that since turning 80, she's ramped up her style with more color and bolder accessories. It looks good... more youthful without looking silly or ridiculous. Must have a good stylist.

by Anonymousreply 6May 18, 2023 8:07 PM

She's always been HAF. Genetically gifted. The only thing that's a bit suspect IMO is the defined jawline and complete absence of jowls. But who cares? She's MARTHA and she's fabulous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 18, 2023 8:15 PM

That's a lie. She was a judge on Chopped a couple of years ago and it was obvious she had work done on her face.

by Anonymousreply 8May 18, 2023 8:35 PM

A friend who knows a couple of people in Martha’s orbit said Martha and Ina Garten would get high together. Explains a lot about their recipes.

by Anonymousreply 9May 18, 2023 8:36 PM

She comes from Strong Peasant Stock, like Our Dear Marisssssshka.

by Anonymousreply 10May 18, 2023 8:36 PM

I don't believe her. Celebrities don't count certain things as "plastic surgery."

Bethenny Frankel claims she had no plastic surgery, yet says she's had a "breast lift." WTF is a breast lift? It's plastic surgery.

These fucking liars.

by Anonymousreply 11May 18, 2023 8:49 PM

ROFL. Suuuuuuuuure, Martha.

by Anonymousreply 12May 18, 2023 9:29 PM

She’s looking her age today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 30, 2023 12:20 AM

Whatever she's actually had done (and isn't admitting to) looks great, so why divulge trade secrets?

by Anonymousreply 14May 30, 2023 12:27 AM

It’s believable she’s rich and can afford to take care of herself well

by Anonymousreply 15May 30, 2023 12:28 AM

I don't really care whether she's had surgery or not. She looks great for being 81, and I enjoy watching her '90s show on Roku TV.

by Anonymousreply 16May 30, 2023 12:31 AM

Martha could at least admit to her LONG AGO nose job:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 30, 2023 12:37 AM

It’s amazing how her eyebrows haven’t fallen at all, or her eyelids. Every other 80:year I have ever met has smaller eyes as their eyebrows fall, as their eyelids fall, oh and under eyes get fat, at least some, no jowls, pretty amazing for a white woman. I don’t think I’ve ever seen it in real life ever, but maybe she is exceptional. She is supposedly in the garden a lot, even with spf, that is really remarkable. She is totally full of shit. She should say nothing, lying is irritating

by Anonymousreply 18May 30, 2023 12:44 AM

She looks great for 81.

by Anonymousreply 19May 30, 2023 12:54 AM

Bullshit. SO many people claim they haven't had anything done, which just isn't true.

Oh and R11 - Bethany had breast implants AND a nose job. That's surgery in my book.

by Anonymousreply 20May 30, 2023 1:03 AM

Also - Martha has made an entire career of stealing other people's ideas and recipes and calling it her own. Do we really trust her to speak the truth?

by Anonymousreply 21May 30, 2023 1:04 AM

I think she has had upper/lower face-lift, blepharoplasty and a neck lift.

by Anonymousreply 22May 30, 2023 1:12 AM

Huh R18?

by Anonymousreply 23May 30, 2023 1:12 AM

Martha Stewarts looks almost as young as me!

by Anonymousreply 24May 30, 2023 1:14 AM

It basically comes down to semantics.

Injections, laser resurfacing, chemical peels, dermaroller needles, thermal and sonic contouring = no scalpels and therefore "no plastic surgery."

Her face has been expensively maintained.

by Anonymousreply 25May 30, 2023 1:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!