Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Pete Buttigieg Loves God, Beer, and His Electric Mustang

THE CURIOUS MIND of Pete Buttigieg holds much of its functionality in reserve. Even as he discusses railroads and airlines, down to the pointillist data that is his current stock-in-trade, the US secretary of transportation comes off like a Mensa black card holder who might have a secret Go habit or a three-second Rubik’s Cube solution or a knack for supplying, off the top of his head, the day of the week for a random date in 1404, along with a non-condescending history of the Julian and Gregorian calendars.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171September 18, 2023 3:28 PM

[quote] the US secretary of transportation comes off like a Mensa black card holder

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

by Anonymousreply 1May 18, 2023 6:48 PM

I agree with his opinions on electric cars and impossible burgers.

by Anonymousreply 2May 18, 2023 6:51 PM

“There are more than 32,000 new infrastructure projects now underway in every state and territory, all across the country. We created an interactive map so people can see what's up in their communities.”

by Anonymousreply 3May 18, 2023 6:53 PM

The map:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 18, 2023 6:57 PM

He's incredibly smart and unlike so many others in the party, can make an argument.

by Anonymousreply 5May 18, 2023 6:57 PM

His logical, fair, dull and usually articulate way of explaining complex things isn’t far off from Obama’s.

by Anonymousreply 6May 18, 2023 6:59 PM

r5 He can make an argument in the same way ChatGPT can when I tell it to give me the most generic political platitudes possible. He's a national laughing stock and now he has some plan that involves rebranding as an intellectual.

by Anonymousreply 7May 18, 2023 6:59 PM

R7 nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 8May 18, 2023 7:00 PM

boy is he aging.

by Anonymousreply 9May 18, 2023 7:01 PM

I love it when you can't tell if it's satire or not

by Anonymousreply 10May 18, 2023 7:02 PM

Oh yeah, he's such a stud.

by Anonymousreply 11May 18, 2023 7:02 PM

r8 You might happen to think that's "nonsense" but the lived reality of the younger generations is that they are experiencing climate issues not as a theoretical possibility but as a clear and present danger. These are generations that have experienced the reality that disparities, including racial disparities, left alone, will only compound. They won’t cure of their own gravitational tendency. We’re also facing the effects of anticompetitive behavior in pretty much every industry connected to the movement of people and goods. We have certain commitments around democracy and inclusion that are really elemental to the whole system. But facts still matter. And when a fact is challenged, or a supposed fact, like “the Russian Federation’s army is unbeatable.” Right? I have to think that catches up to you.

by Anonymousreply 12May 18, 2023 7:04 PM

If he’s such an intellectual, why has he made SO MANY mistakes as Sec. of Transportation?

All he seems to do is spout tripe.

All hat and no cattle.

by Anonymousreply 13May 18, 2023 7:05 PM

He is and always will be a McKinsey tool.

by Anonymousreply 14May 18, 2023 7:06 PM

His lack of drama, flair and intrigue makes me upset.

by Anonymousreply 15May 18, 2023 7:08 PM

Pete's a pencil pusher who fantasizes he's a character in West Wing.

by Anonymousreply 16May 18, 2023 7:13 PM

Imagine you're a civil engineer and work in the department of transportation your whole life, only to wake up one day and find out your new boss is some random failed politician with not even the slightest connection to anything transportation related in his entire life.

by Anonymousreply 17May 18, 2023 7:20 PM

^He makes George Santos look like Thomas Jefferson.

by Anonymousreply 18May 18, 2023 7:21 PM

Well, Pete certainly had a strong connection to bulldozers in South Bend! Transporting people's houses to the dump. Pete also razed homeless encampments (so unsightly!). That won't endear him to progressives who now consider the unhoused to be sacred.

by Anonymousreply 19May 18, 2023 7:23 PM

I couldn't care less. All I want to know is if he always fucks Chasten or if he allows Chasten to fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 20May 18, 2023 7:34 PM

What are all these "mistakes" he's made at the Department of Transportation?

Anyway, what jumps out at me is

[quote]I like drinking beer, lifting weights, splitting wood.

I seriously doubt he's ever lifted weights in his entire life.

by Anonymousreply 21May 18, 2023 7:44 PM

I always remember that pic of him with Beto O'Rourke during the Dem primary. They got photographed at an airport. OK, Beto's very tall and Pete's short but somebody on Twitter captioned the pic: Kind Beto O'Rourke helps a little lost boy find his mother at the airport.

by Anonymousreply 22May 18, 2023 7:48 PM

[quote] He's incredibly smart

He believes in an invisible sky fairy. How is this smart?

by Anonymousreply 23May 18, 2023 7:48 PM

[quote] What are all these "mistakes" he's made at the Department of Transportation?

Feigned ignorance, R21. Multiple threads here in DL about the mistakes. News is rife with them

Hint: Begin with the taxpayer-funded-months-long “Paternity Leave” Buttigieg took on the sly during the Pandemic shipping crises.

Things snowballed from there with Planes, Trains and Automobiles.

by Anonymousreply 24May 18, 2023 7:49 PM

The pictures are stunning

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25May 18, 2023 7:49 PM

That fucking car is not a Mustang.

by Anonymousreply 26May 18, 2023 7:49 PM

Retro Noirish!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27May 18, 2023 7:49 PM

At least Pete isn't smirking in those photos.

by Anonymousreply 28May 18, 2023 7:50 PM

Were they taken on his private taxpayer-funded jet? It's hard to tell.

by Anonymousreply 29May 18, 2023 7:52 PM

🐭🐭🐭

by Anonymousreply 30May 18, 2023 8:58 PM

[quote] Multiple threads here in DL about the mistakes. News is rife with them

So you can't name any mistakes, then? (Being on paternity leave to which he's entitled is not a "mistake" no matter what happens while he's gone.)

I find him a little annoying myself actually but I'll never understand why the knives are out for him at DL.

by Anonymousreply 31May 18, 2023 9:53 PM

Like most Millennials: lots of talk, intelligent... but unable to make things actually happen.

by Anonymousreply 32May 18, 2023 9:58 PM

Worthless Corporate Shill. Did he PAY for the Mustang or was it a "gift"?

by Anonymousreply 33May 19, 2023 12:17 AM

[quote]Imagine you're a civil engineer and work in the department of transportation your whole life, only to wake up one day and find out your new boss is some random failed politician with not even the slightest connection to anything transportation related in his entire life.

!!!!

by Anonymousreply 34May 19, 2023 12:24 AM

Wasn't Pete supposed to be too poor to afford a den? But now he has a Mustang? What changed? Sounds like someone is cashing in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35May 19, 2023 12:25 AM

They only make $221,000 a year. Does anyone know what the breakdown is? How much is Pete making and how much is Chasten pulling in?

by Anonymousreply 36May 19, 2023 12:29 AM

He's a young Mr Bean. So hot.

by Anonymousreply 37May 19, 2023 12:36 AM

Oh really Peter? You show off your fancy Mustang to these evil gays on Datalounge while J am forced to drive YOUR CHILDREN to preschool in a 1996 Subaru with a broken r”taillight??

You should here the things Jen Psaki says about it when we bump into each other at Kindercare? And telling her we believe in “sustainability “ is a load of crap and you know it!

YOU ARE A CHEAPSKATE PETER!

I AM A CABINET MEMBER’S WIFE! Do you think Dick Cheney made Lynn drive some shitty Pinto when he was Secretary of Defense?

WHERE IS AAA DAMMIT? THIS CRAPPY CAR DIED, THERE’S NO AC, AND THESE ASSHOLE KIDS ARE HUNGRY

by Anonymousreply 38May 19, 2023 12:45 AM

AND YES I KNOW I MADE SPELLING ERRORS. YOU TRY TYPING WITH SOME BRAT LATCHED TO YOUR TIT!

by Anonymousreply 39May 19, 2023 12:49 AM

I heard he steals luggage

by Anonymousreply 40May 19, 2023 12:51 AM

Chasten already put out two books and is working in a children’s book. He’s working as a consulting (whatever that’s supposed to mean) so he’s also making money for the fam. Pete gets his 200K salary and some cash for the 2 books he wrote so yeah they are pretty well off by now, by the next time he runs for president im sure he will be a millionaire

by Anonymousreply 41May 19, 2023 12:53 AM

If Biden hadn’t announced already, I would be thinking that they are laying the ground for another campaign with all these magazines covers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42May 19, 2023 12:55 AM

Not since Ellie May and Jethro have two overrated Hillbillies garnered so much attention.

by Anonymousreply 43May 19, 2023 2:07 AM

Closet Case Brians nose is so far up Petes ass I'm surprised he didn't sit on Petes lap during the photoshoot.

by Anonymousreply 44May 19, 2023 3:51 AM

[quote]Chasten already put out two books and is working in a children’s book. He’s working as a consulting (whatever that’s supposed to mean) so he’s also making money for the fam. Pete gets his 200K salary and some cash for the 2 books he wrote so yeah they are pretty well off by now

If Chadten is making all this money then why that article about him saying they can’t even afford a one bedroom apartment on $220,000 a year?

by Anonymousreply 45May 19, 2023 6:44 AM

The woman who wrote the article is trying to signal that he's not big old faggot. He loves god, beer, and mustangs.

by Anonymousreply 46May 19, 2023 7:14 AM

[quote]Pete Buttigieg Loves [bold]God[/bold]

Aaaaaannnnndddd - he's dead to me.

by Anonymousreply 47May 19, 2023 7:26 AM

I'll be honest -- I thought he was more of a wine guy, myself.

by Anonymousreply 48May 19, 2023 7:27 AM

R23 It’s smart if you are an American politician

by Anonymousreply 49May 19, 2023 7:33 AM

So he’s faking it?

by Anonymousreply 50May 19, 2023 7:36 AM

So he's just lying R49?

by Anonymousreply 51May 19, 2023 7:37 AM

What a bore. Take a pill and have a dance.

by Anonymousreply 52May 19, 2023 7:50 AM

Don't complain about Ginny Thomas making "consultant" money and ignore Chasten making "consultant" money. Spouses doing "consultant" work should be BANNED. What is this hillbilly Chasten qualified to consult on? Give me a break.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53May 19, 2023 8:46 AM

Has there ever been another openly gay man who panders this much to straights? We get it. You love the straights more than you love the gays. Believe me. We get it. We figured it out when you refuse to go to our Pride Parades and settled for the fat balding nobody.

by Anonymousreply 54May 19, 2023 10:00 AM

The transportation portfolio is just a bad fit, not just for Secretary Pete, but for any number of gay men who went to prestigious liberal arts university and studied humanities related subjects

The portfolio will required someone with advanced degrees in Engineering/STEM and real world working experience dealing with logistics, hardware infrastructure construction etc etc

Now I think he would make a fearsome and formidable Spokesperson for the White House!

by Anonymousreply 55May 19, 2023 10:25 AM

Throwback: this was from sometime ago during that draconian extended Prime Time curfew

Hardworking Papa Chasten!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56May 19, 2023 10:28 AM

R42: OMG that’s a great cover of Chasten

In fact, it’s the *butchest* pic of his that I’ve ever seen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57May 19, 2023 10:33 AM

^ I will go to Pride Parades if it's for gays only

by Anonymousreply 58May 19, 2023 10:41 AM

He resembles Lee Harvey Oswald quite a bit.

by Anonymousreply 59May 19, 2023 10:42 AM

I want to know how his father ended up in that Rex Smith video

by Anonymousreply 60May 19, 2023 11:04 AM

R59: Pete or Chasten?

by Anonymousreply 61May 19, 2023 11:21 AM

Boo.

I love Pete Buttigieg but I do not like him attempting to legitimize himself by associating himself with things associated with stupid straight men.

I'm taking a point off his ranking for this.

by Anonymousreply 62May 19, 2023 11:34 AM

No one who commented here actually read the fucking article.

by Anonymousreply 63May 19, 2023 11:42 AM

R62 it is funny because straight men will still not vote for him. He can pander all he wants but most straight men will see is a faggot.

by Anonymousreply 64May 19, 2023 11:50 AM

When I look at R64, all I see is a dumb asshole.

by Anonymousreply 65May 19, 2023 12:03 PM

Sorry, agree or disagree, he’s very articulate.

by Anonymousreply 66May 19, 2023 12:15 PM

Is he the top or the bottom?

by Anonymousreply 67May 19, 2023 12:25 PM

He's fantastic, and is going to be an amazing president!

by Anonymousreply 68May 19, 2023 12:43 PM

People are saying he’s really straight.

by Anonymousreply 69May 19, 2023 1:03 PM

is he into underarm hair?

by Anonymousreply 70May 19, 2023 1:06 PM

Buttigieg 2024.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71May 19, 2023 1:24 PM

I can get behind that R71. It has McGovern 1972 possibilities.

by Anonymousreply 72May 19, 2023 1:29 PM

He did the “I’ll have a beer” thing a long time ago when they were just starting to promote (he was in a pizza shop no less). Like now, I find it performative (“see! I’m normal. I like beer”).

I really like this guy but I wish he would just be himself. I’d that happens to be somewhat robotic and hyper intelligent, then so be it. We need hyper intelligent these days. Also he has a kind heart.

Be yourself Pete. (Also I want to pleasure you until you pass out).

by Anonymousreply 73May 19, 2023 1:33 PM

hey, bitch, back off

by Anonymousreply 74May 19, 2023 1:43 PM

R71: OMG that’s so cool!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75May 19, 2023 1:44 PM

"Pete Buttigieg Loves God, Beer, and His Electric Mustang and Eating Cum and Sucking Cock and Taking Cocks Up His Ass" was a less catchy title I guess.

by Anonymousreply 76May 19, 2023 1:49 PM

Why are straight me so stupid?

by Anonymousreply 77May 19, 2023 1:59 PM

[quote] What are all these "mistakes" he's made at the Department of Transportation?

Saying that infrastructure was racist. Leaders made poor decisions in the past but that doesn’t mean they had racist intentions. Put a highway through a black neighborhood probably because it was the cheapest land rather than they intentionally had a hatred towards black people.

Even if that was true, why stir stuff like that up?

by Anonymousreply 78May 19, 2023 2:25 PM

Elizabeth Warren likes beer too and she’s more of a man than Peter ever will be!

by Anonymousreply 79May 19, 2023 2:27 PM

Where does Pete get elected? Besides Hooterville? No place.

by Anonymousreply 80May 20, 2023 3:33 AM

Video. Pete. Fleeing Black People. Pete opposed a living wage for years as Mayor. Then stupidly went to a Living Wage Rally? It didn't go well. Run Pete!! Run!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81May 20, 2023 3:58 AM

She's over! Move on!

by Anonymousreply 82May 20, 2023 4:04 AM

[quote] So you can't name any mistakes, then? (Being on paternity leave to which he's entitled is not a "mistake" no matter what happens while he's gone.)

Surreptitiously taking months off after starting a new position during a worldwide pandemic whilst consciously choosing to adopt/purchase babies at a time with crises in the department you head is a bloody mistake…..especially when women who actually birth babies don’t even get maternity leave.

Guess you did not get the message the first time, R31: cease the FEIGNED IGNORANCE.

Speak to the pro-Dem Longshoremen who are furious with Buttigieg for all the shipping mistakes he engendered. Or the Airline CEOs who noted that the 5G rollout was the biggest failure of the DOT they’d ever witnessed. Or the problems with funding allocation for surveillance cameras on roads rather than repair of said roads (that earned him the moniker, “Pothole Pete”), or the denial and refusal to address airline flight transportation problems that Buttigieg instead bragged about smooth holiday travel in the Fall of 2022 during his multiple teevee appearances whilst State AGS and Congress - including members of our Dem party - repeatedly warned him that Holiday travel was at serious risk in 2022…..with the resultant airline/Southwest meltdown. This isn’t even mentioning his delay in addressing the East Palestine derailment where when confronted about this misstep, he joked about it and redirected the discussion to racial inequity in the transportation community.

There’s much more, but it’s a waste of my time and energy for your feigned ignorance regarding the man.

by Anonymousreply 83May 20, 2023 6:40 AM

Wired Magazine Blows Smoke Up Pete's Buttigieg

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84May 20, 2023 7:07 AM

R57, is that a parody fake cover that people get on vacations? How could anyone get hard for that? Maybe lesbians would.

by Anonymousreply 85May 20, 2023 7:44 AM

R84, Oh My Gosh! Not that horrid wretch!

by Anonymousreply 86May 20, 2023 10:44 AM

Nobody hates gay men as much as gay men.

by Anonymousreply 87May 20, 2023 11:20 AM

This is true

by Anonymousreply 88May 20, 2023 11:21 AM

The morons criticizing Pete are not gay men. At least not of the respectable kind.

by Anonymousreply 89May 20, 2023 12:54 PM

[quote] The portfolio will required someone with advanced degrees in Engineering/STEM and real world working experience dealing with logistics, hardware infrastructure construction etc etc

Oh please. Look up the previous ones. They were all politicians.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90May 20, 2023 1:57 PM

R65 you are truly an idiot. There is a difference between working for a gay boss as a straight man in comparison to voting for one as president of the United States.

by Anonymousreply 91May 20, 2023 2:54 PM

Does Pete love cock though?

by Anonymousreply 92May 20, 2023 7:19 PM

R56 Chasten better get a hair transplant lickity-split if she wants to be First Lady.

by Anonymousreply 93May 20, 2023 7:45 PM

R87 untrue. But gay men expect high-profile gay men like Pete to have actually done something for other gay men in their careers. He's done jack shit. Playing Ozzie and Harriet with Chasten and getting some surrogate to carry your sacred sperm is not my idea of advancing our cause.

by Anonymousreply 94May 20, 2023 7:46 PM

[Quote] it is funny because straight men will still not vote for him. He can pander all he wants but most straight men will see is a faggot.

And most gay men will see is a phony, incompetent faggot

by Anonymousreply 95May 20, 2023 7:54 PM

During the primaries I saw a juxtaposition of a clip of a speech by Pete with a speech by Obama. It was outright plagiarism - not just the words but the phrasing, the facial expressions and hand gestures. It totally creeped me out. He's the Talented Mr. Buttigieg.

by Anonymousreply 96May 20, 2023 7:57 PM

[quote] And most gay men will see is a phony, incompetent faggot.

Indeed. When push comes to shove - although Buttigieg has the gift of gab….which he hypes to the max - the guy is the quintessential caricature of a politician: phoney, grifting, and woefully incompetent.

by Anonymousreply 97May 20, 2023 7:57 PM

I think Pete's basically a frustrated actor who thinks he's starring in The West Wing.

by Anonymousreply 98May 20, 2023 8:02 PM

Can't afford a den but CAN afford a 46,000 dollar car? Interesting. Sounds like another "poor" goes to D.C. and miraculously becomes "rich".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99May 21, 2023 12:02 AM

R99

I don’t know what century you’re posting from, but $46k is barely above the average price of a new car in 2023. For adults making adult money, there is no issue in affording a $46k car.

And I doubt Pete got the base model, so you can add $10k or $20k to that number.

by Anonymousreply 100May 21, 2023 12:19 AM

R100 = Pete Cult Member

by Anonymousreply 101May 21, 2023 12:25 AM

I think he was grown in a CIA lab.

That's my position and I'm sticking to it.

by Anonymousreply 102May 21, 2023 12:34 AM

A father of twins "bought" an electric Mustang? Does he strap the kids to the roof? Wouldn't a Land Rover be more practical?

Pete is faking it until he makes it. His end goal? No idea. A gay will never be POTUS.

by Anonymousreply 103May 21, 2023 1:04 AM

The segment between his nose and lips looks like Homer Simpson in OP's picture.

by Anonymousreply 104May 21, 2023 1:13 AM

[quote]…boy is he aging

I don’t know how any of you found him attractive to begin with. He’s always looked like one of those chain-smoking business men from the 1950s who grew up malnourished during the Great Depression and always looks 20 years older than he really is.

by Anonymousreply 105May 21, 2023 1:18 AM

I was so PROUD of Pete and Chasten when they flew to Tallahassee and stood on the State House steps and called out gay bigots like DeSantis and his GOP Cronies..........oh wait.....That didn't happen?....That's because they are wimps who don't give a damn about LGBT.

by Anonymousreply 106May 21, 2023 1:39 AM

If I was married to a fat balding loser like Chasten I wouldn't be drinking beer, I would be drinking vodka.

by Anonymousreply 107May 21, 2023 1:41 AM

HOW DARE YOU R106. YOU KNOW I HAD A MOMMIE AND ME CLASS AND A LADY’S BOOK CLUB MEETING THAT DAY!

by Anonymousreply 108May 21, 2023 1:42 AM

I love God, Beer and Pete Buttigieg.

by Anonymousreply 109May 21, 2023 2:19 AM

Both shave with an electric razor. Pass.

by Anonymousreply 110May 21, 2023 2:24 AM

Anything to appear as the top.

by Anonymousreply 111May 21, 2023 2:31 AM

I doubt he actually believes in God. He decided to go the Episcopal Church because he thought it would get him votes with the suburban moms.

by Anonymousreply 112May 21, 2023 7:15 AM

r110, how can you tell?

by Anonymousreply 113May 21, 2023 1:58 PM

Heartfelt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114May 21, 2023 3:38 PM

Inside a TV studio: ahh, much more at home

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115May 21, 2023 3:40 PM

Future First Family…??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116May 21, 2023 3:42 PM

R90: if they’re all politicians, then why is it that Pete seems to draw so much more negative criticisms than the previous Secretaries of Transportation?

Did they somehow miraculously not screw up as much?

by Anonymousreply 117May 21, 2023 3:49 PM

Hey, them kids don't look white.

by Anonymousreply 118May 21, 2023 4:03 PM

Is Chasten still fat? Pete can't get votes with a fat frau on his arm.

by Anonymousreply 119May 21, 2023 4:26 PM

Oh, dear, they've got biracial kids thinking that would help Pete with the black vote. Whereas black people loathe whites who play white savior and black kids raised by whites despise them. See Colin Kaepernick.

by Anonymousreply 120May 21, 2023 4:35 PM

IT IS BABY WEIGHT R119! I AM TAKING ZUMBA CLASSES AT CURVES TO LOSE IT, BUT ISN’T JUST TYPICAL OF A GAY MAN TO MOCK A WORKING MOTHER!

by Anonymousreply 121May 21, 2023 4:39 PM

No, r116.

by Anonymousreply 122May 21, 2023 6:15 PM

Pic from Pete’s childhood.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123May 21, 2023 6:28 PM

Another Pete childhood pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124May 21, 2023 7:19 PM

Pete and Chasten seem like a sterile couple who never have sex, like everything is just a business agreement.

by Anonymousreply 125May 21, 2023 7:28 PM

R117 because the previous Secretaries of Transportation were so low down the totem pole no media outlets would interview them. Whereas Pete runs from one Green Room to another to get his mug on TV.

by Anonymousreply 126May 21, 2023 7:44 PM

Pete's spouse signs her name "Chastity Buttigieg (Mrs.)"

by Anonymousreply 127May 21, 2023 8:08 PM

Remember the horrible Pete dance? Hahahaha!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128May 21, 2023 8:34 PM

[quote] Remember the horrible Pete dance?

Chasten wasn’t a very good choreographer, was he?

by Anonymousreply 129May 21, 2023 8:40 PM

EXCUSE ME R129? MY GOOD FRIENDS ELLEN DEGENERES, GWYNETH PALTROW AND MANDY MOORE HELPED ME CHOREOGRAPH THOSE SLICK MOVES! WE KNOW HOW TO GET WHITE LADIES MOVING!

by Anonymousreply 130May 21, 2023 11:58 PM

I have rarely been more embarrassed to be a gay man than when I saw Pete's chorus line of losers performing in Iowa.

by Anonymousreply 131May 22, 2023 12:02 AM

Wine moms love him. They, along with the closeted evangelicals and the 'bros on the downlow' are gonna put him in the White House!

by Anonymousreply 132May 22, 2023 1:27 AM

R132 That's 100,000 votes, what about the other 45 million?

by Anonymousreply 133May 22, 2023 1:30 AM

He avoids dealing with issues and answering questions unless they're about things he's interested in and knowledgeable about.

by Anonymousreply 134May 22, 2023 1:33 AM

Knock-off Nixon.

by Anonymousreply 135May 22, 2023 1:35 AM

Pete is saving his BIOLOGICAL children for his next husband. Smart move. Everyone knows the second husband is the upgrade.

by Anonymousreply 136May 22, 2023 3:49 AM

WATCH YOUR WHORE MOUTH R137! WHEN I AM FIRST LADY, I AM HAVING THE IRS AUDIT YOU AND ALL YOUR LITTLE FLYING MONKEY GAY FRIENDS ON DATALOUNGE!

THIS BAREFOOT WINE IS REALLY HITTING TONIGHT!

by Anonymousreply 137May 22, 2023 4:06 AM

Omg

by Anonymousreply 138May 22, 2023 6:24 AM

R134, uh, honey bunny, that is what all politicians and frankly, ANYONE who interviews well does

by Anonymousreply 139May 22, 2023 10:30 AM

He and chasten shave too closely

by Anonymousreply 140May 22, 2023 3:31 PM

[Quote] uh, honey bunny, that is what all politicians and frankly, ANYONE who interviews well does

and honey bunny that's the problem with Pete

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141May 22, 2023 7:32 PM

We use Lady Bics r140! And I shaved my intimate region into a heart for my love, the virile Peter Buttigieg!

by Anonymousreply 142May 22, 2023 7:36 PM

Pete's the energizer bunny . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143May 22, 2023 7:37 PM

R23 Calling something The Big Bang and pretending it solves the mystery of how everything came out of nothing is pretty bonkers too.

[quote] The universe is all of space and time[a] and their contents,[10] including planets, stars, galaxies, and all other forms of matter and energy. The Big Bang theory is the prevailing cosmological description of the development of the universe. According to this theory, space and time emerged together 13.787±0.020 billion years ago,[11] and the universe has been expanding ever since the Big Bang.

by Anonymousreply 144May 22, 2023 7:50 PM

r144, except scientists can create something from nothing now. The big bang has been proven.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145May 22, 2023 8:19 PM

R116 I KNEW those kids were mixed-race!

Extra points for transracial adoption!

by Anonymousreply 146May 22, 2023 8:35 PM

Chasten will win an Oscar

by Anonymousreply 147May 23, 2023 12:21 AM

Does Chasten take a spa day to get his anus bleached?

by Anonymousreply 148May 23, 2023 1:55 AM

AND TO GET IT WAXED R148. PETER LIKES A SMOOTH , CLEAN WORKSPACE.

by Anonymousreply 149May 23, 2023 1:58 AM

For the record, Ohioans in East Palestine have repeatedly asked Pete to return to see the mess that is still going on. They can't even get a form letter from the DOT or Petey. Lazy slobby Pete.

by Anonymousreply 150May 23, 2023 2:36 AM

I wonder. he showed up to the highway disaster in Philly

by Anonymousreply 151June 15, 2023 7:41 PM

[quote] What is this hillbilly Chasten qualified to consult on?

Breastfeeding.

by Anonymousreply 152June 15, 2023 7:59 PM

[Quote} What is this hillbilly Chasten qualified to consult on?

In-breeding

by Anonymousreply 153July 2, 2023 10:06 AM

[quote] Pete Buttigieg Loves God, Beer, and His Electric Mustang

And when he makes appearances at black churches I bet he brings his own hot sauce

by Anonymousreply 154July 2, 2023 10:20 AM

Pete can't afford a den but suddenly CAN afford a mustang?...Now THERE is someone else whose taxes I would like to see...btw, the Hillbilly In-laws are much richer than they were in 2019. How did THAT happen? Are they "consultants" too? Run Pete. Run.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155July 2, 2023 11:09 AM

Buttigieg is still traveling all over the country ribbon cutting and vacationing. I bet people at DOT hate his guts. What a rare occasion he stays in his fucking office.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156July 2, 2023 11:11 AM

pete talks to Brian Taylor Cohen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157July 2, 2023 6:01 PM

Furious passengers began to lash out at Pete Buttigieg over the Forth of July weekend's travel chaos as 3,000K delayed or canceled flights has left thousands of people stranded.

Angry tweets slammed the Transportation Secretary for not fixing the airline industry as the number of Americans traveling by air for the holiday is expected to reach 25 million, surpassing pre-pandemic levels for the first time in four years.

'Almost 3000 flights were delayed or cancelled this weekend. And this is after he said he would fix the airline industry,' one Twitter user lamented.

But Buttigieg doesn't appear worried with how embattled United Airlines plans to improve, and rather says he is 'focused' on making sure the U.S. airlines stay on track over the holiday as he warned of 'severe weather' causing even more delays and cancellations.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158July 2, 2023 6:05 PM

"Furious passengers began to lash out at Pete Buttigieg over the Forth (sic) of July weekend's travel chaos as 3,000K delayed or canceled flights has left thousands of people stranded."

What the fuck do these people think the secretary of transportation can do? The CEO's of airlines always have and always will give the finger to any outsider trying to interfere with their business model. Profits (and their related bonuses) and stockholder dividends come way, way before any inconveniences to passengers in airlines' pecking order. Always have and always will.

Right now, job one for every airlines CEO is to recover the profits they lost in 2020 and 2021. Every one of these guys knows they don't have the pilots, they don't have the flight attendants, they don't have the ground crews, and they don't have the planes to maintain their schedules, but they just bank on customers forgetting about how poorly they have been treated by the airlines. By September, the same people bitching about being mistreated today will be purchasing tickets for holiday travel in November and December. The airlines know it and that's why they get away with it.

by Anonymousreply 159July 2, 2023 6:20 PM

HOW DARE YOU R155!

I CLIPPED COUPONS, STARTED AN ILLEGAL DAYCARE IN OUR HOME AND SOLD BOUDOIR PHOTOGRAPHS ON REDDIT TO SCRIMP AND SAVE FOR THE DOWNPAYMENT ON A NEW MINIVAN.

BUT WHEN I PRESENTED MY SAVINGS TO MY HUSBAND, HE SAID IT WAS MORE IMPORTANT FOR HIM TO HAVE A CAR THAT “REFLECTED HIS IMAGE AS AN EXECUTIVE.” SO HE USED IT TO BUY THE MUSTANG AND I AM STILL STUCK IN THIS DAMN 1996 SUBARU WITH NO AC!

MY PETER MAY BE A SELF CENTERED CHEAP PHILANDERER BUT HE IS NO TAX CHEAT!

by Anonymousreply 160July 2, 2023 6:31 PM

Last week, Scott Kirby, CEO of United Airlines, needed to be some place in a hurry.

Do you honestly think he was stupid enough to book a flight on United? The man's too important to be flying commercial, especially on a rusty bucket airline like United.

Hell no, he chartered a private jet to take him where he needed to go.

by Anonymousreply 161July 2, 2023 6:59 PM

The Mustang Mach-E is a government car, owned by the US Department of Transportation and driven by the Secretary's personal protective detail.

R160 No one wants to buy photos of your busted-out fartbox.

by Anonymousreply 162July 2, 2023 7:20 PM

Fartbox? Such a crude term r160. Do better.

My Peter and I refer to it as “my flower” or “my pretty” or my “magical love cave.”

by Anonymousreply 163July 2, 2023 7:26 PM

Pete is definitely a bottom. He also looks like he loves the thrill of a top calling him a little bitch while he is getting fucked. Trust me. Pete is one of those guys.

by Anonymousreply 164July 3, 2023 12:07 AM

Stranded Twink at the airport interviewed by NBC News. Maybe if twink had a ribbon on Pete would have noticed?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165July 3, 2023 1:31 AM

[Quote] Buttigieg is still traveling all over the country ribbon cutting and vacationing. I bet people at DOT hate his guts. What a rare occasion he stays in his fucking office.

Meanwhile as Bootygig is traveling all over hundreds are stranded

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166July 3, 2023 2:44 AM

I've always assumed that Buttigieg haters at DL were just garden-variety Republicans, and R166 proves it. The New York Post? I bet 99% of travelers wouldn't even be able to name the Secretary of Transportation and if they run into problems at the airport, they blame the airlines. But of course the Post pins all the blame on him.

(Incidentally, ALL Secretaries of Transportation fly around the country all the time - that's what they do, as you would know if you had ever paid any attention to the Department of Transportation before Buttigieg came along.)

by Anonymousreply 167July 3, 2023 3:38 AM

(^.^) Pete Repeat🥱🥱🥱

by Anonymousreply 168July 3, 2023 6:14 AM

The look every airline passenger makes when asked if they will EVER vote for Pete.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169July 3, 2023 6:54 AM

R167 Unless they're married to the Senate Majority Leader. Then they do most of their flying (and grant awarding) to one particular state.

by Anonymousreply 170July 3, 2023 2:31 PM

He loves running

by Anonymousreply 171September 18, 2023 3:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!