Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Boebert's husband went ballistic when served with divorce papers

Rep. Lauren Boebert, a two-term Colorado Republican, who has garnered a national reputation as a far-right representative, has filed for divorce from her husband of two decades.

The Colorado Sun first reported that Boebert filed for the separation from her husband, Jayson, late last month. In a written statement to the publication, the congresswoman confirmed the news and cited "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for the dissolution of her marriage.

"It is with a heavy weight on my heart that I have filed for divorce from my husband. I am grateful for our years of marriage together and for our beautiful children, all of whom deserve privacy and love as we work through this process," Boebert said in a statement first obtained by the Sun. "I've always been faithful in my marriage, and I believe strongly in marriage, which makes this announcement that much more difficult."

According to an affidavit, when Jayson Boebert was served with the petition he became "extremely angry." The process server said Boebert identified himself before his demeanor noticeably changed when informed of the news.

"He started yelling and using profanities," the server wrote of what transpired.

The congresswoman is suing for parental-decision making power and child support for the couple's four sons, according to the filing. In her statement, Boebert said that she will not "discuss this matter any further in public" in deference to their kids.

The Republican previously announced that her oldest son, Tyler, is about to have a son, making her a 36-year-old grandmother.

"Now my son, when I approached him and told him, 'Tyler, I'm going to be a 36-year-old grandmother,' he said, 'Well, didn't you make Granny a 36-year-old granny?'" Boebert said, alluding to the fact that she and Jayson had Tyler when she was a teenager.

Boebert wrote extensively about her relationship with her husband in her book, "My American Life." The congresswoman claimed that her husband never exposed his penis in a bowling alley bar in 2004, despite serving jail time for public indecency and lewd exposure.

Once closely aligned with fellow Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, Boebert has repeatedly been in the news during her short time in Congress. Boebert heckled President Joe Biden during a State of the Union address, joined with other conservatives in forcing a dayslong standoff in House Speaker Kevin McCarthy's election to the top role, and narrowly survived an unexpectedly close re-election fight last November.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53May 25, 2023 9:54 PM

Why did she spray tan one arm, but not the other?

by Anonymousreply 1May 17, 2023 3:18 AM

She wants child support? Isnt she the bread winner now? It's like watching an episode of Ozark.

by Anonymousreply 2May 17, 2023 3:34 AM

God don’t like divorced women. Stand by your man you filthy whore!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 3May 17, 2023 3:37 AM

He sounds like a real winner, Laur! How could you dump such a catch, honey? Did the Deep State get to ya?

by Anonymousreply 4May 17, 2023 3:42 AM

Dirty, illiterate skank. Here’s hoping she gets the life she deserves.

by Anonymousreply 5May 17, 2023 3:43 AM

r1 Never heard of shadows, Rose?

by Anonymousreply 6May 17, 2023 3:44 AM

But...what about chasing Jesus?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 17, 2023 3:45 AM

Lauren Blowjob is more like it.

Have any of her former johns surfaced?

by Anonymousreply 8May 17, 2023 3:50 AM

He should've gone literally ballistic and vacated that Congress seat.

by Anonymousreply 9May 17, 2023 3:57 AM

Just remember he exposed himself in a bowling alley.

by Anonymousreply 10May 17, 2023 4:11 AM

Those girls in that bowling alley deserved it though, R10. They were democrat's children or illegals. A gun-loving, second amendment loving, red-blooded American man like Jayson Boebert would NEVER expose himself to white, Christian girls! So, it's fine. Get over it!

by Anonymousreply 11May 17, 2023 1:42 PM

Since this is not a mutually agreed upon decision, this could get delicious with what he will expose about this human turd. She thinks this is going to just go away, which is incredibly naive, if not incredibly stupid of her to believe.

by Anonymousreply 12May 17, 2023 1:50 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if they cheated on each other and Jayson has dirt on her,

by Anonymousreply 13May 17, 2023 1:54 PM

Her husband went ballistic? An AR-15 would've sufficed.

by Anonymousreply 14May 17, 2023 1:59 PM

Wasn’t Lauren one of the girls he exposed himself to? When she was 16 and he was 24? Talk about GROOMING…

by Anonymousreply 15May 17, 2023 2:02 PM

She probably thinks he's holding her back, or some such bullshit. Ha! This makes me want to see her lose the next election even more. And I didn't think it was possible.

by Anonymousreply 16May 17, 2023 2:03 PM

I hate to take her side in anything but she maybe finally can get from underneath a bad person she married when she was a teen because she was knocked up.

by Anonymousreply 17May 17, 2023 2:05 PM

I wonder if he will spill the tea about her being a prostitution whore with Ted Cruz.

by Anonymousreply 18May 17, 2023 2:06 PM

How is this going to impact his $400K/year "consulting" job that he was handed when she was elected?

by Anonymousreply 19May 17, 2023 2:07 PM

so much for that whole sanctity of marriage thing

by Anonymousreply 20May 17, 2023 2:12 PM

I wonder how many times he beat her?

by Anonymousreply 21May 17, 2023 5:05 PM

Please let this divorce get really, really ugly and he spills.

by Anonymousreply 22May 17, 2023 5:09 PM

Within the week I am sure it will be claimed that a Drag Queen seduced the man and lured him away from Blow-ren. Drag Queens will be further excoriated in Colorado and the more mountainous villages will start offering bounties for bad wigs and high heels.

by Anonymousreply 23May 17, 2023 6:21 PM

but didnt they they swear to be together til "death do you part", before you know, GOD!

by Anonymousreply 24May 17, 2023 8:25 PM

Maybe hubby will snap and…well…you know.

by Anonymousreply 25May 18, 2023 12:13 AM

Where was he swinging his dick THIS time?

by Anonymousreply 26May 18, 2023 12:14 AM

R2 That’s what I would have thought but he must be involved in business endeavors I’m not aware. The most hickish white man in America can still find a way to become a millionaire.

by Anonymousreply 27May 18, 2023 12:17 AM

I guess he'll probably kill her. Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 28May 18, 2023 12:24 AM

Boebert's husband works in the oil and gas industry. Mother Jones ran an article on Boebert last summer that detailed her business dealings. Several people who worked for her said that there were times the restaurant wasn't making money. The employees often had to wait for Boebert's hubby to get paid so Whouren could pay them.

The article pretty much details what a piece of shit Whouren was as an employer.. A former employee said she pointed a loaded gun at him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29May 18, 2023 4:51 AM

Won’t someone think of the unborn bastard grandchild!

by Anonymousreply 30May 18, 2023 6:33 PM

Once some women get the baby seeds from men, they can toss them on the trash

by Anonymousreply 31May 18, 2023 6:55 PM

He should liderally "go ballistic" on her, and serve up their beloved and precious "Second Amendment Solution."

by Anonymousreply 32May 18, 2023 8:13 PM

I think the bastard grandchild was born a month ago.

by Anonymousreply 33May 18, 2023 8:14 PM

R33 Well all I knew was with her it wouldn’t be aborted.

by Anonymousreply 34May 18, 2023 8:16 PM

Do DL I know y’all think he’s hot. Would you let him bang you?

by Anonymousreply 35May 18, 2023 8:48 PM

[quote] "Now my son, when I approached him and told him, 'Tyler, I'm going to be a 36-year-old grandmother,' he said, 'Well, didn't you make Granny a 36-year-old granny?'" Boebert said, alluding to the fact that she and Jayson had Tyler when she was a teenager.

So, her mother is a 55-year-old GREAT-grandmother.

Maybe, during the divorce, she'll admit that the husband really did expose his genitals at the BOWLING ALLEY.

by Anonymousreply 36May 18, 2023 8:55 PM

I could never get drunk enough to be interested in redneck trash who had exposed himself to minors, R35.

All for you, sis. Have at him.

by Anonymousreply 37May 18, 2023 9:12 PM

R37 He is rich. I like his build.

by Anonymousreply 38May 19, 2023 2:31 AM

[quote] Maybe, during the divorce, she'll admit that the husband really did expose his genitals at the BOWLING ALLEY.

I could see her doing that to make him out to be the villain. He was also arrested for physically assaulting Lauren when she was pregnant with the oldest kid. IIRC, it was something that he had been beating or kicking her. She could use that against him as well. Both of them come off as toxic assholes. The story of Lauren pointing a loaded gun at an employee and the stuff with neighbors shows how fucking trashy they are.

by Anonymousreply 39May 19, 2023 3:51 AM

The things he must know...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40May 19, 2023 3:57 AM

Pity he didn't attack her

by Anonymousreply 41May 19, 2023 3:59 AM

R40 That shit still pisses me off. Hoebert, Marjorie Traitor Gangrene, and Josh Hawley have been so fucking vile regarding January 6th and it's disgusting how they are still in office. My hope is at least one of them loses in 2024.

by Anonymousreply 42May 19, 2023 4:32 AM

Lauren Boebert's Husband Went Completely Nuts When Served With Divorce Papers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43May 19, 2023 5:28 PM

New dirt on the Boeberts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44May 25, 2023 6:49 PM

Trash through and through. And how fucking bad was it that the kid called police?

by Anonymousreply 45May 25, 2023 6:57 PM

[quote] Trash through and through. And how fucking bad was it that the kid called police?

Not as bad as the mother grabbing the phone from him and saying, "Never mind! Nothing to see here. Click."

Abuse enabler.

The kids should be taken away from both of them.

by Anonymousreply 46May 25, 2023 7:04 PM

One of those kids is going to publish a tell-all book someday.

by Anonymousreply 47May 25, 2023 7:16 PM

That’s incredibly sad, if true, R44.

Poor kids.

by Anonymousreply 48May 25, 2023 8:25 PM

2 decades? She looks 12. Was she a child bride?

by Anonymousreply 49May 25, 2023 8:34 PM

Goddamn, reading the article it's even worse than I thought. What a fucked up family. Write a book young Colt Remington Boebert

by Anonymousreply 50May 25, 2023 8:39 PM

Is this district SO yellow-dog R that she can pretty much do anything and voters won't care?

by Anonymousreply 51May 25, 2023 8:49 PM

No, she only won by a few hundred votes last time

by Anonymousreply 52May 25, 2023 8:51 PM

[quote]making her a 36-year-old grandmother.

GHETTO.

by Anonymousreply 53May 25, 2023 9:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!