Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Paul Mescal’s Samsung Ad

I just adore him. He’s the most handsome man and blessed with talents.

My apologies for being absent lately, work has been a lot. But I do hope all of you had a pleasant week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42April 2, 2024 8:29 PM

Here OP. Wank off this to for a while:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 13, 2023 2:03 AM

Fapping...

by Anonymousreply 2May 13, 2023 2:18 AM

I’ve ignored most of the Mescal threads - but gotta say, that was good. Wonder if he is a trained dancer.

by Anonymousreply 3May 13, 2023 2:27 AM

He doesn’t move like a dancer. He moves like a guy who can remember steps.

by Anonymousreply 4May 13, 2023 2:31 AM

He can dance, sing, plays piano and acoustic guitar (idk if more than that), act etc. he’s a true talent.

Just moving like you remember steps doesn’t look like that. There is a form one has to be able to dance. Everyone can do the steps but not everyone can look right or good doing them. You have to know what you’re doing to do that. He just moves in a masculine way.

He grew up being obsessed with Gene Kelly and said his dream role would be playing Gene Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 5May 13, 2023 2:33 AM

If PeeWee Herman and Daniel Radcliffe had a baby, and gave it a Dumb and Dumber haircut...

by Anonymousreply 6May 13, 2023 2:36 AM

R4 he moves like a dancer but he’s very masculine. That’s the issue. Most dancing requires the men to move with femininity and Grace the way women do many times but he lacks that. He is a masculine dancer so it looks different. In Carmen you see that too. He looks good dancing but his movements are very masculine and without that feminine touch most male dancers have.

Gene Kelly was similar. There have been people in recent years who have said they find Gene to look “goofy” at times when he danced and I always say it’s because he didn’t move with feminine grace so it looked weird at times.

by Anonymousreply 7May 13, 2023 2:36 AM

Do you have any Mescal cock pics to post R7?

by Anonymousreply 8May 13, 2023 2:39 AM

He's kind of weird looking.

by Anonymousreply 9May 13, 2023 2:41 AM

He looks IRISH. Like someone said on here, you could tell he’s Irish from space because of his facial features.

He has a Roman nose though. Perfect face for period pieces.

by Anonymousreply 10May 13, 2023 2:46 AM

R3 I don’t think he is formally trained but has a love for dancing and did take some classes while in college, which have benefited him but he isn’t someone whose been dancing since very young. He was an athlete and started acting/singing starting at 16. He actually considers himself a terrible dancer. And he’s always been openly obsessed with Gene Kelly, one of his idols.

An interview from 2020 where he ironically also answers a question about playing James Bond. 3 years later he’s one of the names being tossed around.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 13, 2023 2:51 AM

Better haircut and nice pert fartbox visible just before he descends the stairs. Dance is good by how is that relevant to a fucking phone?

by Anonymousreply 12May 13, 2023 3:00 AM

Has that fartbox ever been cream-filled with man-seed, leaving a trail of moonlit pearls on the carpet twixt the bed and the bathroom?

by Anonymousreply 13May 13, 2023 3:02 AM

He's at risk of overexposure, and not just on DL.

by Anonymousreply 14May 13, 2023 3:04 AM

OP you’re a fucking loon.

I don’t give a fuck that he dances - he’s no dancer.

And the fact that you try to equate this guy and Gene Kelly is asinine. Gene was masculine and a dancer and moved nothing like the stiff clod you're trying to pass off.

by Anonymousreply 15May 13, 2023 3:06 AM

He mentioned that he wants to play Gene again a few months ago. I think he would be great casting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 13, 2023 3:19 AM

i’d lick his shitter

by Anonymousreply 17May 13, 2023 3:35 AM

R17 many of us would. He’s hot. And he has amazing legs. I love watching him perform. He’s talented.

by Anonymousreply 18May 13, 2023 4:21 AM

😍😍😍😍

by Anonymousreply 19May 13, 2023 8:56 AM

That’s an annoyingly pretentious, vacant advert, but he looks good and thank god he’s not wearing a dress and pearls.

by Anonymousreply 20May 13, 2023 9:19 AM

What height is he? 5' 10"?

by Anonymousreply 21May 13, 2023 10:33 AM

Aren’t most adverts pretty silly r10? Google has been doing them for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 22May 13, 2023 12:56 PM

R21 close. 5’11.

by Anonymousreply 23May 13, 2023 12:57 PM

Oh, shut up, you passive-aggressive troll.

by Anonymousreply 24May 13, 2023 1:08 PM

I'm warming up to him, I think he's ugly as sin and if fact quite common, but he looks like Cary Grant compared to the ones we've had a few years back, like the Tom Holland or the Egon whatever from the West side story flop, ot Timothy Chamalet, and he does have a perky ass. Did he play Stanley Kowalsky ? I can't see that. Even though he does look like a polish carpet installer, I don't find him sexually threatening. Maybe he shouldn't try to dance. I don't know. I'm old.

by Anonymousreply 25May 13, 2023 1:41 PM

He should dance. He’s good at it. If he takes more lessons he will be great. Not everyone is a good dancer, even with some classes.

It seems most talents come natural to him.

by Anonymousreply 26May 13, 2023 3:30 PM

Am I the only one who wasn't that moved by Aftersun?

by Anonymousreply 27May 13, 2023 3:36 PM

R27 like with all films, some will like it and some won’t. Some will be moved by it and some won’t. Everyone is different.

I remember everyone finding Terms of Endearment heartbreaking and people hysterically crying but I didn’t shed a single tear. It was just ok to me. That’s one example.

I personally found Aftersun heartbreaking and his performance moving but I’ve seen some comments from people who didn’t find it moving.

by Anonymousreply 28May 13, 2023 3:45 PM

That taut ass deserved a close-up.

by Anonymousreply 29May 13, 2023 4:54 PM

R29 indeed. He has an amazing bum

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30May 14, 2023 12:17 AM

R26 you do realise he's just human? You seem to ascribe him so many talents and good qualities that it seems you struggle to be objective about him. I'm not saying he isn't talented and hot from certain angles but I fear you have him on the highest of pedastols

by Anonymousreply 31May 14, 2023 10:22 AM

R31 you do realize being human has nothing to do with what talents he holds? He’s a talented human. What’s your point? We aren’t all blessed with the same talents. He was blessed with many.

Beauty is subjective. You not liking his appearance means nothing to those of us who do. Do you understand this? I know it’s hard for people who never went to university and such.

by Anonymousreply 32May 14, 2023 10:51 AM

R32 you almost had me agreeing with you until your last statement about university, what an ignorant and elitist comment. You really are dumb

by Anonymousreply 33May 14, 2023 11:54 AM

Reminds me of the other bi closet case, Jake G.

by Anonymousreply 34May 14, 2023 12:06 PM

You think everyone is a closet case. That’s not reality

by Anonymousreply 35May 14, 2023 12:29 PM

Just a reminder that there is nothing our dear Paul can’t do! I hope he does more adverts.

by Anonymousreply 36May 16, 2023 11:09 PM

I needed to watch this again because it’s so good.

by Anonymousreply 37June 21, 2023 7:22 PM

R37 is this an online and? I haven't saw your Paul's as on TV

by Anonymousreply 38June 21, 2023 7:25 PM

I think it’s a UK ad

by Anonymousreply 39June 21, 2023 7:27 PM

If that was his audition feel for a Gene Kelly biopic, they need to start lining up body doubles stat.

by Anonymousreply 40June 21, 2023 8:06 PM

Better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41June 21, 2023 9:57 PM

I miss this Paul. He’s becoming so famous.

by Anonymousreply 42April 2, 2024 8:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!